SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Andrew and the traveling computers!--UPDATE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is where it stands currently:

I email Ahmed to ask him how in the world an email was sent to me from him, Andrew, and Chima all from the same location. This is his lame response:

Quote:

Dear Barry,

I was in Benin Republic on a welding of one of my close friend so i have to send the mail from there, you know Nigeria and Benin republic are very close and uses some facilities in common.
Is good you try and ratify the problem so that items can be recovered. But i will advise you to make these people feel happy and forget the ill-treatment and the pain they went through and these will only be achieved when they have the money and recovered their passport and the items they sold in the course of this transaction; i will be happy to be informed tomorrow morning that you have send the money to them so that Andrew can rush back to Nigeria to recover his passport and Chima released. They will not be happy to hear anything first than getting the money.
Remember that the more Chima stays there they more the expenses increases, so please in the name of any God you believe on, send the money to Andrew today so that he can pick it up maybe move immediately back to Lagos to have the problem solved. This is my opinion for now.
Am going to bed now and hope to see these men happy tomorrow.Have a nice day.
Ahmed.

Ouch! a welding of a close friend! What parts did they weld, I wonder?

I also get an email from Chima:

Quote:

Mr. barry you must be an ingreat to have treat us this way since last week sunday today is one week now we are in nigeria we abandon every thing we are doing just to make sure we help you deliver your consignment to the church now you are sefe enjoying with your family and you left us to die you dont even care if we are humans like you all you do is to allows us die.

Right now am very sick and no money to take of my sicknes we ask for only 200$ you refuse is not good, think if is someone treating you like this how will you feel, my dear is too bad to treat human being the way you and Rev Phil is treating us.i need to talk to you call me on my phone +234xxxxxx1577

regards
CHIMA

Andrew really needs some money to get back to Lagos and retrieve his passport and the shipment, and Chima. I am doing everything I can, I assure him.

I even have my cousin stop into a WU and send him $500, but he has to retrieve the MTCH thru the SS

Quote:
Ok. I got my cousin Jacob in Utah stop into a Western Union office and send you some money.

He told me that he put your first name as the 'receiver' and your last name as the 'sender'. That way you wouldn't have to remember his name when you access it online, or however you do it.

There. The money is sent. Now please, get back there and get this delivery. I will not send you any more money until the computers are picked up. As it stands now, I'm losing over $1000.00 each day these computers are out there.

-Barry

The lazy bastard barely tries to get it before getting frustrated and sending me the information and the link and wants me to do the legwork for him.

Quote:

Mr. Barry,

I am surprise that every attempt to do something simple gets difficult, sending money does not require the receiver to play any role, the sender goes there send the money and they give you the MTCN and other information simple not to ask the receiver to login do these do that access or numbers that has no meaning, please take care of this situation immediately, i need to leave today to address the situation, please call your cousin or who ever can resolve it to do so soon.

Regards,

Andrew

He does, however, email our crooked MG agent, and agree to play ball. The MG agent sent him an unflattering message a few days ago, telling him he could delay the money transfer from Wanda for weeks if he wants to.

Quote:
Dear Eric,

You have no reason to insult me just because i have not responded to your mail which you don't know if i have read or not, Calling me asshole is improper, all over the world people do deals with one another so you don't have to be rude to me. Well take the $200 as you said and send the balance, if you have more deals you can come up with it so that we do things together. But do not be so rude like this again. I travel out of the city and i have no internet access and was not able to check my mail that is the cause of the delay.

Regards,

Andrew

Haven't figured out how to play this one. Maybe the MG agent can only use certain locations where he has a crooked counterpart. These locations will of course be very (in)convenient.

I started to email another lad a few days ago, saying how incompetent my delivery drivers were, and would he be interested in helping with the project. I'll give him $800, upon delivery. He gets back to me today.

Quote:

Ok brother, I am willing to help you out. But I am a very busy man around the office. It will be very expensive so I will need $400 up front and the other $400 when I finish.

God bless,

Kyrian

Sorry pal, it says PAYMENT UPON DELIVERY!

Then, I get an email from Chima, who has been left in Lagos as collateral again.

Quote:

Dear Mr. Barry,

It's important you follow Andrews Instruction because he must come here for his passport and cancel the agreement he made with the hotel so that i can be free, please send the money as he directed you since there will be no form required when sending through Ghana.

We only heard that Ahmed was in Cotonu for a welding but if he later came to Nigeria that i don't know but he called me after trying Andrews telephone number because before then Andrew has already left Nigeria.

Please try and send the money as quick as possible, am not happy being here, i have tried my best.

Regards,
Chima.

Poor Chima. Always getting left behind. Well, since he is so loyal, and so willing to sacrifice, I send him this email.

Quote:
Chima,

I was just checking my mail before going to bed, and saw your email.

I have had someone send Andrew some money earlier today. Didn't he tell you?

I told Andrew that I was going to send you money, and he told me not to. Why would he say that? I would think that he would want you to be safe and secure.

I think you are a very capable man, and perhaps we can pick up the consignment with out Andrew.

I am talking with a man in Lagos name Kyrian who is willing to help me. Perhaps you two could team up and get this job finished. I would be willing to up your pay to $1000.00

I have to get this consignment before Monday!

-Barry

That is where we stand. The lads aren't going to find out that the package is still in Monrovia if Kyrian agrees to play ball, or until Andrew gets back to Lagos.

I'll keep you posted.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Not My Real Name
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It will take the WU agent some time to locate a partner at Andrew's end, I should think....In fact, maybe Kyrian could chop that dollar?
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Andrew really needs some money to get back to Lagos and retrieve his passport and the shipment, and Chima.

.. an email was sent to me from Ahmed , Andrew, and Chima all from the same location

Lads lie, is Chima real or have I missed a post?

Passport(s) I will believe. Might have him send a scan of the hotel bill, or the name and phone number of the Hotel holding Chima / passports. A concerned Rev. who doesn't have money could try to get the bill resolved as soon as he knows the details.

The lad's have had some pain, real and imagined.

p.
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this email to Andrew this morning. He was bitching about the fact that picking up a money transfer has never been so hard for him:

Quote:

Andrew,

Look. I don't know how these things work. As I have said before, I usually only do bank to bank transfers. From a business position, it is more professional, and it is what my accountants prefer.

I have called my cousin, but he is not answering. He is a very busy man and the fact that he did this at all for me is amazing.

I can't help you recover the transaction at this point. I am leaving again to go out on the boat for the project on the oil rig, and I don't have time to do it.

I have tried twice now to get you money, at this point it is up to you. I have also contacted a man in Lagos, Kyrian, who is willing to take over your job of picking up the package if you can't get back there and do it. I am losing almost $1000.00 per day while the package sits in a facility in Ahoada, on its way to Port Harcourt.

Please update me on the progress, if there is any.

I have also sent an email to Chima, but he has not replied.

-Barry

Wondering how he took that?

Quote:

Barry,

I believe in the supreme powers of the Holy spirit, i am a child of God; remember i never know you anywhere but was contacted to do this for you in order to have a good working relationship with you. I am not a criminal and i never stole anything that does not belong to me, my hands are clean.

Ahmed assured me of your honesty and i accepted and used my hard earned money with his little assistance to embark on this journey, i tried my best, i risked my life, i put my life on line, i left my sick daughter behind to do this work, i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go.

I tried all my possible best to receive the shipment, i traveled to Abeokuta, to Benin city, Ikorodu and other places chasing this but due to wrong information supplied, i spent 8 days in Nigeria; in the cause of my 8 days all the money we went with finished, we became stranded without food and shelter to the extend that my international passport was seized by the hotel people, i decided to come back because my family are in desperate situation.

You decided to send me money and i asked you to send it down to Ghana so that i can pay Ahmed back his money and move again to Lagos ratify the problem and receive the shipment as we initially agreed. The money you asked your cousin to send have not reached me, i tried all i can to get access to the money sent but all effort proved abortive.

How is it my fort, did i make any mistake? why should i be blamed?

Well let me tell you, as long as the LORD LIVES, MY EFFORT YOU CANNOT UNDERMINE, REMEMBER THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS THE GOD OF VENGEANCE, I AM A PENTECOSTAL CHRISTAN AND I KNOW HOW TO MAKE PETITION TO GOD, DO NOT THINK THAT I AM BEGGING YOU BUT I DON'T WANT SOMETHING STRANGE TO HAPPEN TO YOU.

IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN TREAT ME LIKE THAT AM SORRY GOD WILL TAKE VENGEANCE IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. You are working in the high sea, do not ever try to joke with my faith because if you do i will embark on 21 days fasting against you, with all my household, i know the antidote, i am a dangerous Christan, i am warning you not to rob me because if you do, i will pray for 21 plagues against you. I am very angry i am giving you from now till Thursday to send my money to me, i am careless to who you want to work with. For you to know the kind of faith i have, if you don't send my money to me nobody will ever pick up that consignment and it will never be located.

I am confiscating that shipment by the power of the word of almighty God in the book of Mark 11: 23, as i said so shall it be.

Barry the game is over, i have the power to do all thing through Christ who strengthens me, beware of my faith, i will use the word of God to fight you, be very careful with me.

I am ready to complete the job but you must send the money i have borrowed,

Am giving copies of this mail to Rev. Phil Shucks, Ahmed Jubril and Chima for all of them to know what is going on between you and me now.

You have a contract in Nigeria and remember we must surely meet there, imagine you refuse to give me my hard earned me when i meet you there, how things will look like. The day i went to Abeokuta and was abandon, i shed tears and God consoled me, and asked me to forgive you and i did as he commanded me, if you are that type that like to use people and accomplish your goal and dump them this is your last bus stop. Barry don't you know that i can ask the holy spirit to pick you from the boat or ship and throw you inside the sea? and he must honor my word. Barry be very very careful of my faith, i warn you for the last time.

You are warn.

Andrew.

Jeez, you've got to love lad dramatic flare.

Apparently he is going to curse my fictional character--OH NO!

I think this bait is winding down, but it has been great fun! Still a few more things to do with this lad. But if he is going to do a 21 day fast to bring the forces of evil down upon my household, who am I to get in the way of that?

More later.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him which chapters of the New Testament instruct Jesus' followers to be wrathful and send curses in his name? If he wants to get all pious on you and start alluding to chapters and verses, perhaps we can frustrate him by calling him some kind of false witness/bad Christian/animist just to see if we can boil that blood.

Also maybe keep reminding both parties with some kind of customer service address that the curityShi3ld message is still waiting to be collected with the MTCN - that way your character can be on the rig for a few days whilst they get increasingly urgent reminders that the MTCN message is being deleted in 96/48/36/24/16/8/4/2/1 hour and the funds will return to the sender. That way, whilst fuming about the injustice, and without your character to rant at, the carrot keeps on nagging away to be eaten with a sense of urgency...

The safari may be over, but the bait still has enough energy to get you some secshield hissyfits and some more bad language and outright insults Smile

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Well let me tell you, as long as the LORD LIVES, MY EFFORT YOU CANNOT UNDERMINE, REMEMBER THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS THE GOD OF VENGEANCE,

Quote:

I am confiscating that shipment by the power of the word of almighty God in the book of Mark 11: 23, as i said so shall it be.

Time to quote the lad the well-known Ezekiel 25:17:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Quote:

I think this bait is winding down

So it seems, but I do hope you can still sting the lad with your magic Wanda.

kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Time to quote the lad the well-known Ezekiel 25:17:)

"And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"

Pulp Fiction?

Fantastic bait!!! I'm checking for updates every 30 minutes.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never had so many emotions reading one thread online before! I've laughed, I've cried, I've laughed some more. I think I might have wet my pants at one point! Embarassed

Of course I've also been saddened for two reasons:
1) It must come to an end and looks to be winding down quickly
2) I realised I do not have the imagination nor the personality to be a baiter. But that's okay... my Premium Member donation is on it's way! Smile At least I can help in that small way.

Thank you all for sharing this gem! Very Happy
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Amigwyn. Don't be so quick to dismiss yourself as a baiter. Tales like the one in this thread are very much the exception, not the rule. There are many ways to cause a lot of damage to scammers that don't involve elaborate safaris or other types of trophy baiting. Straight-baiting (to waste the lad's time and money), killing web sites, and reporting bank accounts are some examples.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Captain Koek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amigwyn wrote:
... my Premium Member donation is on it's way! Smile

Good move Amigwyn. Be prepared though, you're in for a treat.
The premium member forum contains the 130+ page long thread describing the epic travels of "Hectard". He isn't traveling at the moment, but still strongly hooked.
IMHO that thread alone is more than worth the premium membership fees.

^^^ And I fully agree with what Raga Man says.
Take myself as an example. I set out to specialize in baiting recovery scam lads, but found phone lad baiting to be much more rewarding and better fitting my limited creativity.

"I am waiting" (x13) - impatient lad

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here or here to donate
Ima is the best! (Rover's a close second now)
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Andrew sent me that moving email yesterday, I responded with this:
Quote:
Andrew,

I am sorry that the relationship is turning out this way.

Dont threaten me with your voodoo. We entered into a business relationship, and you didn't fulfill your end of the agreement. You were supposed to pick up a package, and you had all the means at your disposal--but you failed. That is when this whole thing got complicated. And you continually let the shipment slip through your fingers. You were supposed to get paid UPON DELIVERY. You were not told that you would get paid for a failed delivery. That was never part of the bargain.

God will not turn against me. I am older than you, I have known God longer, therefore, he will obviously side with me. I am building a house for Him, remember? He likes houses.

Kindly give me the name of the hotel that has your passport, and I will pay your bill.

As a matter of fact, send me a record of your expenses. Remember at the beginning I told you to keep a detailed record of your expenses? I have heard a lot, but I have seen nothing. My accountant Han Solo is asking for it.

I have tried twice now to send you money, and I will not try a third time. Either get back to Lagos and get this package, or consider yourself out of this transaction.

-Barry

I figured he would call me and I could capture some pure rage to post up here, but alas, he didn't. This morning I got two LENGTHY emails. One from Ahmed:

Quote:
This might be my last mail to you if you refuse to adhere to my little advice, Honestly as was reading down the mail i felt guilty because i brought this young men to this problem, Yesterday the passport that through him know this guys called me and asked me i quote " WHAT IS YOUR MAN TRYING TO DO? SO HE IS NOT THE APPRECIATIVE TYPE ? OR HE WANT TO PLAY WITH HIS LIFE? in the name of the almighty Allah that was the words he used, but i told him that we are on deliberation we will solve the problem this week.

This recent development is really unfortunate, If i may ask what has come over you? why are you heartless to this extend? You christans are not honest because for you to use such a statement that you have tried to send Andrew Money for two times, that whatever happend is not your business, your choice of words surprised me, You never send any money and you are complaining, to send money is it a difficult thing? IF IT MUST BE DONE IT MUST BE DONE WELL, this is your life time you don't like to do the right thing, you don't follow the procedure you do tings your own way and your way is not the best.

I want to make it categorically that this guys fulfilled their own part of the deal by leaving Ghana to Nigeria with the tools and information you provided to them, at last it was noticed that there is nothing to pick, will they pick the AIR? they went to all directions they tracked with the use of the so called GPS TRACK DEVICE, do you care to ask yourself what happened at Benin City Airport, when the Arik airline staff confirm that there is no package, i was told that you spoke to the staff for more than 10 minutes and i was told that, still the GPS was indicating that there is something, there is scam on this whole thing but you have failed to notice. Barry you know that you failed them because of your wrong information.
Barry remember before they embarked on this journey the requested for mobilization fees you picked offense honestly they decided not to go, i have not option than to ginger them with $200, they moved and arrived evening on sunday, monday they started going round for the package all effort they made due to wrong information the package was nowhere to be found, all the places they were asked to go didn't hey go? even the last place Benin city what happen with the Arik airline.

Honestly i don't know how you express myself here because it seems to me that you don't know what you are doing or the implication involved, America is not too far as you might be thinking, the pastor that is working with this young man has open a branch church in America, do not think you cannot meet one day.

Let me warn you because you don't know the game you are playing, this guys are pure Nigerian Born despite their close to God or whatever, they have heart to do anything.
Your action and ill-treatment to them can be invested against Rev. Shucks, remember that they will see him as your brother, they have his address, if you feel like you are there your brothers like might be in danger, please the heart accommodates a bundle of secrets, do not underrate anybody.

For Rev. Shucks, In my own candid advice to you also, try and write to Andrew and console him, be friendly to him and let them know that you are in no way in support of the way Barry is treating them, please for your life sake, disassociate yourself from that, and if you know how you can solve this problem kindly do so before things gets out of hand. If you are in Nigeria you must know why am saying this.

Back to Barry, my brother do you remember that you promised that you will provide food and a decent accommodation for them in Lagos for them IN ALL HONESTY DID YOU FULFILLED YOUR PROMISE? You can parade your American ego and the result will be obvious soon.
Your heartlessness is outrageous, in my life time i have met people, non American man has such heart i have ever seen, Americans are known for generosity even when you have not done any thing for them, and in a situation a man left his family, a sick daughter, his entire family, travel for many miles, took all manner of risks still you are ironically and deliberately refusing to pay him, REMEMBER THE LAW OF RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE, honestly even now we are in Ramadan, i will back him spiritually if you refuse to appreciate the lay down of their life for this service Allah will never fail to go against you.

There are some certain things we don't play with, this is a serious issue, a man to shed tears is never a small thing, treat others how you want other to treat you. If you are no longer interested to work with him go on a round table discussion with him and pay him off and, money is nothing, but life and life after death is all that matters. In all round check they fulfilled their part but due to wrong information they could not see anything to pick and deliver. This is all i can say for now.

Ahmed.

and one from Andrew:
Quote:
Barry,

Is not true that we did not fulfilled our part, we left Ghana to Nigeria, we followed the directions and information made available to us but at last it turned out that there was nothing shipped, so what else do we do? did you expect us to manufacture laptops and desktops and deliver? is that what you expected us to do? it's never true that the shipment slip from our hands, even at no given point did that happen so please be honest, you can continue to track nothing is there this is scam activity confront the GPS, BARRY do you ask yourself who is taking the shipment round in Nigeria? is that how it was shipped?
do you care to ask the GPS the destination of the shipment, any normal person making a shipment must identify the destination, from airport to road side, from road side to the bush from bush to highway, from high way to airport no specific destination woooooooo, is that how people ship goods without any destination, no name of airline that brought it to Nigeria, maybe is your character God is using it to pay you but this is just the beginning, do not ever try to enter into a spiritual combat with me because you will surely lose all including your life and entire family.
I have the backing of my prophet, and a Muslim, i am not threatening you but am advising you to stop inviting calamity to your life because it will rain down on you life a tsunami, AFTER THUNDER COMES RAIN. If anything is holding you captive ask Rev Shucks to deliver you before you commit suicide. If you really know me you cannot play with me, but i am seeing that God want to deal with you the way he dealt with Pharoh, you know he first hardened his heart and he parade his almighty Egyptian ego now you are with your American Ego, I can be in America any time, i have he location of your church, i have seen the website and the location, you and Rev Shucks, you people should be very careful with me, i can sacrifice my life to do that unexpected as long as i satisfy my conscience.

God does not dowel in filthy houses, you remember what he told David not to build for him, you are doing it for money selfish interest, i am aware that with your stinginess, you can never pay tithe, i can ask God to cross check your tithe file and he will remember that you have robbed him and he will treat you like a robber, do you know God, Barry i know principles of God and i will petition him against you and you will find it very difficult, do not provoke me because i will apply all measure and psalms against you. As long as i had clean heart to do this God will surely be on my side.

Yes you told me to keep my expenses and here is it now:

Transportation cost
hotel bills
internet
telephone feeding
and other miscellaneous expenses

total cost us $1,270.
8 days expenses, the bills is still going as long as Chima is still moving there.

So send my money and i will wash off my hands and will never contact you again. You don't have to order me to go back to Lagos because am not your servant, i will only be back to Lagos only when i have my money and you apologize for all the way you treated us.
No force can pull me to Lagos without having this money. I thought that i was doing something with someone that have heart little did i know that you are not considerate.
If you want to go and pay for my passport is better you fly down or send somebody to fly down i will meet the person in Lagos Nigeria.
Barry am not jobless, i am happy with the one God gives me. Let me tell you go and ask your accountant to send this money through western union, i will not provide any bank account of local cedis for this little peanut.

This is my stand.

Andrew.

When I first started baiting a few months ago, I couldn't wait for the day that I got a death threat. Now I've had about 10 in two days!

Haven't responded yet.

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
is better you fly down or send somebody to fly down i will meet the person in Lagos Nigeria.

There you go what if you agree to go to Lagos, then your plane gets diverted to somewhere else, and he has to come and meet you there.. Twisted Evil

Your bait might just revitalise, congratulations on a great bait

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Barry am not jobless, i am happy with the one God gives me. Let me tell you go and ask your accountant to send this money through western union, i will not provide any bank account of local cedis for this little peanut.

That's a relief, he's got much more cash to burn, so what's he whining about? Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Vampiremerchant

I was thinking the same thing. I'm always up for a nice flight to meet some friends who have sent me death threats!

Going to get started on some flight details.

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Transportation cost
hotel bills
internet
telephone feeding
and other miscellaneous expenses

total cost us $1,270.

Won't your accountant want to see those costs broken down? Smile

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mark 11:23 (King James Version)

23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Go move that lad, again, Nowhere Man. He's asking for it. Smile

I think you deserve a Custom Tag. I kinda like, "Last Bus Stop" Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SlapHappy: Ha! I love it!

Yes, he is just asking to be moved again.

Barry has sent off an email to Reverend Shucks and his assistant Andy Baker but uh oh! he accidentally CC'd Andrew, our rage filled murderous bible quoting 'ill toss you into the sea and kill your family' lad.

Quote:
Dear Reverend,

Please don't tell Andrew, or Ahmed, or Chima, that we are having this conversation. Let's keep it between you and I. I have also attached this email to send to your assistant Andy Baker at the church here.

I am so sorry about the delay in the shipment. This whole thing has gone terribly wrong. The men are now asking me for money, which I have tried to get to them but they are unable to pick up for one reason or another. They have been threatening my life unless I resolve this issue. I won't let them know, but I am very afraid.

I received your email about sending the church donations down to you securely, I understand that you are having tough times there, but I have some good news! I will be flying down to Lagos to take care of this delivery mess, so I can bring the donations personally. Andy Baker has told me that there is almost $9,000 dollars in there. That is a lot of money!

I will probably be asking for a ride from the airport from Chima, or Andrew, if he can get back to Lagos in time, so please please please don't let on that I will be transporting such valuable cargo.

I will pay them cash when I get there to settle this matter.

Talk soon,

Barry

I also told them that their breakdown of expenses was totally inadequate.

We'll see if they bite.

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhereman your 100th post. Keeping the lads on the move.

My hat is off to you. They are so angry that they can't think straight. Cool

p.
Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:

Won't your accountant want to see those costs broken down? Smile

I'm pretty sure Mr. Solo will need a scan of every single receipt. That's the way it works if you want to be paid.
And probably he won't accept to pay through WU or MG. He's an accomplished accountant: he needs a pigg-- er, a bank account.

Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Andrew wrote:
I can be in America any time, i have he location of your church, i have seen the website and the location, .

Let me guess...

1060 W. Addison,
Chicago IL

?
Smile
(In case some of you are wondering, that's the address where the Illinois Nazis went to get the Blues Brothers - Wrigley Field Stadium).

@kensaitichi - Yes, that was Pulp Fiction. Wink

As a side note (but I do not want to hijack this wonderful thread), by reading lad-threats in this forum it looks like lads really believe Westerners can be scared by the gods they summon. If this is not the result of baiters de-education it's something it could be worked on.
Well, maybe.

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it looks like lads really believe Westerners can be scared by the gods they summon. If this is not the result of baiters de-education it's something it could be worked on.

It's not de-education. Do a little googling around on "juju", "Nigerian shrines", and "ritual killings", just to name a few. Search eater, too. There are several threads here on these subjects.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Not My Real Name
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has the "shipment" reached Port Harcourt? That would be a good place to meet. If (when) they don't show, you could "discover" the shipment missing and accuse them of stealing it after all, maybe all the way back where they were supposed to first pick it up. They must have had an accomplice driving the GPS tracker thing all over Africa in an effort to keep YOU on the hook! Not that honest God-fearing boys like Andy and Chima would do such a thing, but I don't know about that Ahmed character....
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Claire DeLune wrote:
As a side note (but I do not want to hijack this wonderful thread), by reading lad-threats in this forum it looks like lads really believe Westerners can be scared by the gods they summon.

Ahem, me neither, but whilst we're waiting for the boys to respond...

Juju/witch doctors are an ingrained part of life in swathes of Africa, and many lads worship a kind of merged Christianity/Animistic mix. They believe their curses are powerful and scary, as maybe they would be to a believer, but to a non-believer, they're powerless and meaningless. We laugh in the face of the black magic curses, yet lads take them semiseriously (in the way some people here refuse to take Jesus' name in vain, or teddy bears named mohammed get school trips into trouble). In terms of witch doctor vs antibiotics and germ theory, I know which has caused a near-doubling of life expectancy and which hasn't.

Anecdotal evidence, but my grandad was in Nigeria in WW2 (he went out tolerant and came back with racist tendancies, I don't think he liked it) and noted that healthy men were told they would die by the witch doctor cursing them, and they just went home to die despite being fit, well men. The power of belief in that stuff is high out there. And yes, that does lead to corruption, and muti (including ritual canibalism, raping virgins to 'cure' AIDS, etc) is a corrupt and vile animistic practice, but still practiced.

Yes, you can play it against lads. Snakes are a particularly ill-considered animal, so likening your lad to one is good for giggles.

Let's get back on topic, this one makes me feel poorly.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Andrew didn't fall for the ASEM to Rev Shucks. He sent me a scathing letter:

Quote:

Barry,

Stop that game, you are asking Rev Shucks not to let me know then why did you give me a copy? i know your mind, you are trying to suspend my anger no way, i need my money nothing more, if you come to Nigeria and i meet you there don't you know that it will be disaster, Barry so you don't know? Your leg will touch Nigeria and i see you or any of my associates sees you, that ends it I swear to God, It seems you don't know that you have turned my heart to wickedness, We were in pain almost devastated in a journey you sent us you refused to come to our aid, you abandon us, BARRY WHAT KIND OF WICKEDNESS IS THAT? HONESTLY SPEAKING SINCE I WAS BORN I NEVER SEE A HEARTLESS MAN LIKE YOU, am not interested in meeting you because if i meet you with the kind of heart i have against you, i can do the unimaginable, so to be on a safe side i will not like to meet you.
A cousin of mine is doing rubber business very close to that Church at Abayomi, if you think you can come to Nigeria you can come no problem.

Remember i gave you till tomorrow to send my money, is good you come and chase it and see the way we suffered and you never appreciate.
It seems Rev. Shucks is among the conspiracy with you since he don't want to make any comment, no problem, when you refused to pay this money i will pay him a visit then that may settle the problem.
Rev. shucks i need you to come out with your comment before i come to Nigeria. This will be the last time i will write to shucks if he decided to remain silent.

that is all for now.

So then the Rev. sent an email telling everyone to settle down.

Then Ahmed sent me this:
Quote:

What you are asking this guys to do is inevitable, nobody can calculate his expenses with the papers of all expenses, Africa is not known for that culture so asking them to provide the papers is not posible of maybe you have calculated in advance how you will eat your money. Two able men that travel for more than 8 days that expenses is even more than that, Yiou will reason, it all goes to means that you see these guys as nobody and that has been the reason for any failure of it is the truth.
Whatever your minds tells you sen it to them without delay but do not request them or force them to come to Nigeria and leave their word again. and chase the air.It's my earnest desire that this relationship do not turn to wickedness and other sorts of evil, there are some thing money cannot buy, the risk they took is price less, Barry do you remember that the period Andrew went on this journey his daughter was sick and was just discharged from the hospital, he left them and went to Lagos, Remember this is expenses of two people, everybody knows that Ghana does not practice that system of everything you buy the will issue receipt is not adopted here in Ghana and Africa as a whole.

My candid advice to you is to call Andrew beg him and settle with him, Send to him $750, i will talk to him and i hope the matter will die, but if you refuse to adhere to my instructions whatever you see you take. Andrew told me that he is still tracking it and when it charges direction they will be aware. Since you are coming to Nigerian do not every try to step down there is Nigeria because if they meet you it might not be well at all.

Barry does it touch at all that Chima is still in Nigeria doing what, it's you that kept him stranded still you sleep in the comfort of your home and you don't care.Barry it's not fair If that is your attitude is very bad. Remember that you did not put any agreement down, so they can defend their expenses so, leaving in a strange town for complete 8 days by two people is not too much but notwithstanding, let us bury the hatch.

If i may ask barry so all these were pretending to send money when nothing was sent, what a scam??? so all was a calculated attempt to eat their money
you have time now with you, over there ago and send the money so that Andrew will go for his passport, you should have an iota of human sympathy, what on earth do you think Chima is doing there, ?
the journey is a difficult so they need to be recommended than this kind of wickedness of yours.
Ahmed

Apparently he is telling me that the boys are watching the package so they will know if I pick it up by the change of direction.

I booked a flight to Nigeria, which they will somehow learn the details of, and then they will no longer be chasing the package--they will be chasing ME with the package!

Hope it works.

Good idea about the snakes and curses. I'll employ that promptly.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
-they will be chasing ME with the package!
Great! Screeching tires, and blue smoke! Trails of dust high in the air! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic