SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cats do the strangest things

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@llamedos: I've had similar experiences with my younger calico. She will go into the laundry -- dirty or clean -- and root out the sweat bands that I wear at the gym and take them to a bathroom. The vet told me that sometimes female cats will treat small fluffy items (like socks, small stuffed animals, gloves, etc.) as surrogate kittens and move them around.

But moving a bottle cap upstairs -- that's demand for a beer. Smile

@SOOI - good luck deodorizing your car. Cat urine has a half life of about about 4,000 years. I read that the archaeologists who entered King Tut's tomb were bowled over by that smell. You see, the Egyptians buried live cats with their kings because they thought they would guide the deceased to the next life.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always believed pets take after their owner. Now about this cat that owns SOOI.....

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is our sappy, needy, no hunting instinct left kitty. Her name is White Cat. Spoiled rotten cat.

She is also a Miss Princess cat, will eat her food only if starving. She complains when I show her the cat dish and it still has food from an hour ago. It must be NOW FRESH!! Until the hunger pangs set in.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
OMG
That stare!
That's one evil cat you have there.... Shocked

No. This is a stare.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This maniac (one of a pair of totally unidentical twins) has an unusual hobby - hairdressing! Given half a chance he will spend ages trying to groom your hair with his teeth, which can be embarrasing when we have company.

iMike wrote:
^^^ I'll set my wife onto you. She grows her own vegetables, you know.

@ Slightly, don't worry about her - I just saw our cat walking down iMike's driveway as if he owned the place, so she's probably busy getting a hairdo now. Or wondering who shat in her vegetable patch. (Not me, honest). Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ What a cutie! Reminds me of Whiskas, the cat we had when I was little. He liked to sit in my old toy pram and be pushed around. Laughing

Either that or sleeping in the airing cupboard on the clean sheets.

Love kitties and kitty tales. Keep em coming! Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
I just saw our cat walking down iMike's driveway as if he owned the place, so she's probably busy getting a hairdo now. Or wondering who shat in her vegetable patch. (Not me, honest). Smile

We're at our country residence right now. We've left the teenage ginger haired daughter in charge.

Just completed an 8 mile geocaching trek. Knackered. Cold beer. mmmmmm

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The thing that rules our house is a lot like what Ima describes as her "cat". It doesn't do "here kitty, kitty", it has all of the dogs in submission. If it kills something it quits playing with the carcass once it stops moving.

It came into our lives on Halloween 6 or 7 (traumatic) years ago.

{SFX cue dream sequence}
We were at an even with the offspring. Someone noticed a maybe 8 week old kitten wandering around. It had puncture wounds on each side of it's spine, but seemed "Okay" (as cats go).

No one claimed it and I (stupidly) agreed we couldn't just leave it there,
{SFXcue record scratching} besides it was yellow tabby like a GOOD cat I had once. We took it to the vet {SFX cue cash register} who took care of it for a couple of days {SFX rapid cash register}. The vet said it had abscessed the injuries, but they would heal.

The vet also said it looked like the <sarcastic>Poor little kitten</sarcastic> had been picked up by a hungry RAPTOR that mistook it for a rodent. {SFX cue claws and cat yowling}. Poor raptor didn't know what it had gotten itself in for.

Someone said it was "Lucky" that the critter got away. Actually I think it was the vet who said, "Lucky for me it got away, give me your wallet." Evil or Very Mad

{SFX cue spooky music} Now when people visit, they say, "That is the biggest cat I have ever seen!" It chased my youngest and would block him in the hallway. I put the child into football field goal training and now they have a truce. When we moved, we wanted a halter so the thing could do it's business in the dirt, not the back seat. It wears a MEDIUM size dog halter.

We lock the door to the bedroom at night because the darn thing can open doors. Shocked I used it's picture as my avatar for a while and some one PMed me and said, "I have never seen a cat do that!" The cat was caught taking a swipe at something and you can see the movement in the photo.

If I suddenly go silent, don't come looking for me. The beast won't let you in the house unless you bring tuna. It won't eat anything but cat food and tuna. Other fish? NOPE. Egg? NOPE. Cheese? NOPE. Milk? NOPE.

If it isn't fed at the appointed hour it sets out to complaining as loudly as it can.

The kids love it, I don't see things quite the same... Twisted Evil

VV NOT amused look.

NOT giving "High 5"

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko's cat story 1: I had a cat when I was little and I swear she was like the "neighborhood slut" because it seemed like she had a litter of kitten every 2 or so weeks. But alas the cute kittens either ran away, got hit by a car or hung itself on a soccer (football) net in the neighbor's garage.

Then said cat was sent to that place where you give them up for adoption. (My dad's allergies)

After my mother divorced my father...

Cat story 2:

I had a cat that my mother swore had PMS and wanted to be alone. EVERYTIME we wanted to play with her she refused to and hissed at us. When my aunt would bring her dogs to visit the dogs would try to avoid her because the cat would whacked them on the head everytime they went by. She was weird though (maybe not weird to cat people), she would sit on top of the refrigerator, under the beds, under chairs, etc. She didn't like the fact that we got a Shih Tzu (RIP. Poor thing was hit by a car)and she bullied the poor puppy. Eventually I developed allergies to her and she was promptly sent back to deathrow. (Poor thing but I can't say I miss her though).

After that it was dogs only. (Now my pets are a teacup white chihuahua, a pug dachshund mix (ours looks more pug-like and his sister (which is own by my brother and his wife looks more dachshund but has "pug eyeliner" around her eyes. It's so cute.), and a healer (my stepmom's).

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's for 'Noid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87p53rAD7Sk

Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aside from a few quirks, my female cats are fairly normal.

My (now geriatric) male, on the other hand, made it his mission to make up for their relative normalcy when he was younger.

If I was sitting on the floor watching TV and I had any kind of snack, he would beg, and after several failed attempts to walk up and take it, he would belly crawl across the floor in an attempt to sneak up and steal it.

He would sit on top of the television (obviously this is pre-LCD days) with his paws hanging over the screen, and bat at anything interesting. When I would turn the TV off, he would obsessively search, poke and prod at the TV, trying to find where the picture disappeared to. I had a neighbor who would entertain herself by coming over and turning the TV on and off for the cat.

He killed my plant that survived 4 moves, including one cross-country--by throwing it repeatedly on the floor for no apparent reason.

He would play with random strangers under my front door (inside apartment building, door was cut for previous shag carpeting so the gap under the door is enough to completely hang his paws out into the hall.) He would wait to hear someone go by, and then either stick his paws out, or he would bat a cat toy (or any other small object) out into the hall at them.

There are even more wacky things, but the best of all was the sink.
My bathroom sink drain kept getting completely clogged--I would take the elbow pipe off, and would find random small objects in there--cotton balls, q-tips, even a few cough drops. This went on repeatedly for some time. I was horribly confused, but my only explanation was that I was knocking things in when half asleep.

Until the day I left for work and forgot something in my bedroom (across the hall from the bathroom). I came back inside, turned around and what did I see?

He was on the counter next to the sink and had pushed the drawer below open. I stood inside my bedroom door and watched as he reached into the drawer, hooked a cotton ball, and then took it to the sink where he stuffed it into the drain and just watched it, fascinated.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing

Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you live somewhere like California or anywhere else that has earthquakes, if you don't have your cat in a cat carrier, you will not see kitty for a few weeks or months. When I lived there, we had two cats, Sheba and Rocky. When we had the Northridge Earthquake, they bolted to who knows where. Sheba showed up almost 2 weeks later, Rocky, about a month.

Good part is not only did they return home, but they somehow keep their weight on. Both looked and were physically healthy. And Rocky was another one of those cats who never showed any kind of hunting instinct, EVER!!

WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cats do take after the owner..

(Perhaps that should read.. Feeder)

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been owned by cats since I was born. The baby I lost in November once brought me breakfast in bed, a small very dead Ronny rodent right next to my bed. We used to play kitten fishing - wave a long bit of grass or a spare bootlace - outside and when she caught it she would take it inside the house.

Then there was Tuck Up Time - tuck the cat up in bed with the duvet underneath her. She had a very good understanding of what you were saying. She knew the words for bed time, feeding time and for walkies - though she would follow me on the walk screaming her head off for me to come back and not leave her. The only way she could be calmed down when I left the house was to be wrapped up in an old dirty shirt of mine. When I was away travelling she would howl. She had to be talked to when eating.

She was 14 when she passed away, but she will always be my little baby.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww - sounds like she really loved you. You must have been a good dad to her! Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was a child, the house next door had an open porch with a ledge, a letterbox with a broken spring, and a spaniel.
Our cat spent many happy hours sitting on the ledge and putting his paw through the letterbox.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My grandma's cat's favorite place to poop was under the living room table. One time, she got so mad that she picked the fat fur ball up and threw him out the window.
Don't worry though, it was only a 2m fall into a thick layer of snow. But he never crapped in the living room again after that. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When our red monster was young, he made a habit of running off with our peanut butter sandwiches, whenever we left our plates on the table unattended for a minute, leaving major peanut butter trails on the floor, of course. It took quite a few flying lessons for him to understand he shouldn't be doing that. Laughing

Now he's 8 years old, and quite picky about the cat-food we offer him. If it's not 'his brand', he simply refuses to eat it, or he does eat it and starts vomiting (preferably inside the house) afterwards. Then he goes outside, catches a mouse, takes it back home and demonstratively starts chewing it up. always leaving the mouse's gall bladder for us to clean up afterwards. Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ and you people actually like cats??

Give me a dog any day. At least they only try to hump your leg.

Closed lad accounts x2

"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank

SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I can't remember saying that Laughing

iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ fair point. I was referring to everyone else. Wink

Closed lad accounts x2

SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ To be honest: I always liked cat's wayward behavior more than dog's boss/servant one. This is our third cat, but with an attitude our former cats didn't have, so I'm quite sure this is the last one we have. It has never attacked anyone, kids can toy around with it as much as they like. When he's had enough he simply puts his paw on the hand of the one stroking him, without the nails. It's not a bad cat, we've got some kind of love/hate truce, that I surely wouldn't want to miss yet.

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the past 20 years or so, I've always had one cat and one dog. It can be rocky at first when one is switched out, but after a couple of months they're best friends and are happily hatching plots against me together. My current cat, Gidget, was feral when found (her mother had been hit by a car). As she grew she came to understand that there were water rats in the creek out back on the other side of the fence. I was sitting out back one evening and watched a rat (not very big -- water rats here are like large mice) jump on top of the fence and run along the top rail in an attempt at a getaway. Gidget jumped on the other end and met it head-on. The rat lost! There are no rats left now. Thumbs up

When the weather is nice I leave the back door open (no cat flap). After a few episodes of me screaming, she got the idea of bolting inside and jumping in the bathtub to finish the job. At least it was easier to clean up. Laughing

She's retired now and meows only when her dish isn't immediately filled. If the meowing doesn't work, she'll go bang the kitchen or bathroom cabinets open and closed repeatedly until her emergency is attended to.

My current dog, Roweena (the name came with her) is a golden retriever and basset hound mix. She is long and lean and gold, but her legs are only about 12" long and her paws are massive. The basset part really comes out when she has something to say. We'll be quietly watching TV and she feels a sudden urge to issue a memo. She'll lean in very close and emit a bark that peels paint, causes a shock wave that hits my face, and my ears ring for at least 10 minutes. Laughing I honestly think she does it just to watch me jump out of my skin.

I adopted her late last year, and her foster ladies assured me she doesn't chew (apparently they did not own tasty shoes), doesn't shed (last spring she looked like a mountain goat, blown coat and all), and doesn't dig (we stayed with friends last weekend, and half of their herb garden is now a large hole).

I love them both, and when the weather turns cold again, she'll be parked right next to me, and Gidget will be on the pillow behind my head, draping her paws around my neck. Ahhhh! Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic