SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gold Dust - How would the scam likely pan out?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MidlandBlue2010
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. I am currently baiting a lad, who claims to be selling gold dust.

The minimum purchase is pretty sizable (about $1.5 million), and he wants me to travel to pick up the gold.

Now, I am just wondering what the likely scam will be here, or whether this kind of thing evolves depending upon what the scammed person does.

The first mention of money has been to request that I send some to pay for visas fees.

Is it likely that it will only be that, or will that just be the first step? Would I, if I actually fell for the scam and followed it through, end up paying more and most fees, and then end up travelling to Africa and maybe getting kidnapped?

Just wondering how these things pan out.

Any input appreciated.
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A victim paying a fee will asked for more and more money.

A visa fee is easy to get around, just tell the lad that you contacted his country's consulate in your country and that you get a visa for half the price or maybe even free there.

You will of course ask for a sample, chances are that you don't get that. So you go ask for lab reports on the purity. There lots of stuff to ask a gold lad about Smile

Is this by any chance the Hens Betanay lad?

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Visa fees will beget demourrage fees which will beget export fees which will beget legal fees which will beget stamp fees which will ...

I had a gold dust lad once. Instead of me coming to get the fees, I asked if he would help me smuggle out the gold and then we could split the profits. He went along at first as I promised to make a down payment for his smuggling efforts. I told him that we were going to build a zeppelin and float the gold across the Atlantic. He started to work with me but once I sent him the diagram he gave up. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is this lad? I just finished a bait with one in Senegal, had "50KG of gold dust".

Here's his picture of the gold dust:

Here's the (long) discussion about whether my lad's photos were real of fake. General opinion: fake gold picture, real lad picture.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190288

Happy baiting!

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
... build a zeppelin and float the gold across the Atlantic... Wink

THAT would have been one hell of a trophy! Laughing
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MidlandBlue2010 wrote:
Hi. I am currently baiting a lad, who claims to be selling gold dust.

I got one, thought it would be quite boring but actually has provided quite a lot of fun

I am alternating between being a rich businessman who doesn't want to deal with small amounts to repeatedly slapping him for his incompetence

the DOCX contract problems lasted a whole week (as I couldn't open it could I?), then his email gateway removed the contract I sent him (not really of course but he fell for the text I inserted) , then I sent him my contract in a zip file which he couldn't open (strange huh?)

so that's wasted a few weeks

anyway he's getting a bit desperate now and bit on my offer of paying upfront for a sample shipment - he just quoted me costs for shipping via Air France it to a very small local airport with no scheduled services Wink

unfortunately he has sent me the invoice as a DOCX file, oh dear he just doesn't learn does he?

so next up more slaps for his hopeless computer skills whilst I send the account details to our friend Very Happy

what I liked about this was for a mining company they have a very wide range of things they dig out of the ground!
1. gold dust and bars
2. rough and uncut diamonds
3. copper scrap
4. drained battery scrap
5. aluminium scrap
6. hms1& 2

oh and he claims to be in Guinea Conkary but his IP is Kenya - well at least he is on the right continent, even if on the wrong side oops!

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ drained battery scrap? what on earth is that? lead?

one dang wonderful mine he's got there.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate you for the 'best thread title ever' award.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
He started to work with me but once I sent him the diagram he gave up. Wink

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of that diagram would you? I'm sure it would provide great laughs. Smile
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
drained battery scrap? what on earth is that? lead?

That's the lead from batteries, without the sulphuric acid, that is - I think that mine is just a scrap heap somewhere Shocked

EDIT: The only item I know nothing about is hms1& 2 - Would that be Her Majesty's Ship and both of them? - There must be a bargain there Laughing

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuda, the killer cat wrote:
EDIT: The only item I know nothing about is hms1& 2 - Would that be Her Majesty's Ship and both of them? - There must be a bargain there Laughing

I wish! Very Happy

unfortunately not, AFAIK - HMS stands for 'heavy melting scrap'. HMS 2 contains galvanized and blackened steel whereas HMS 1 doesn't.

EDIT: forgot to mention that his invoice (that I can't open obviously) has a classic PS mistake - he's pasted in an official stamp, unfortunately without trimming the image so some white paper is partially covering the handwritten date - sigh - my 10 year son could do better Rolling Eyes

anyway more fun for @l@n and his friends

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that a pun? "pan out"? panning for gold?? nyuk,nyuk.
Any odds of getting the lad to travel?

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't have talk of Gold Dust without reference to the wrestler.

Image Wink

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
MidlandBlue2010
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brainiac wrote:
Is that a pun? "pan out"? panning for gold?? nyuk,nyuk.

As much as I would now like to take credit for it, it wasn't an intentional one! Smile

Brainiac wrote:
Any odds of getting the lad to travel?

I am trying to hatch a scheme to do exactly that. Although the lad is taking his time getting back to me.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that gold dust picture. Looks like boxes of nuggets rather than gold dust. All you need is a leprechaun with a bad attitude to guard it.
This is what gold dust really looks like (just in case you didn't know, they obviously don't)

Stay away from me pan o' gold

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic