SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please join my living room

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a way to move the conversation along, I have set up an autoreply on my catcher account that says "Yes I am very interested, please tell me more"

I get all sorts of great responses like this mess of the english language which made me chuckle:

Quote:

First of all, we the promptitude with which you answered our message of invitation at our international fair of the richnesses African, this being you would like to thank you sour and are interested to take part in this living room?

If SO, it is important stipulated you that this living room is with a limited number of guest privilege, that even which receives several privileges then as the word means it, it is important and effective that you know that with this living room, several opportunities open with you for businesses which you want to make and there in the field which you quite simply want by meaning us your community activity but by filling out the information sheet that we to you will forward in our next message!

It may also rank as the best run on sentence I've read in a while. I just hope their information sheet is as exciting Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW that is a horible script. I'm sure his original script made more sense. This lad seems fun.. pm me his addy if you dont mind sharing. I would like to check out the richness African fair. Wink

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
I want my catcher account to be just black as seen from the outside world.

And yes I do know that it might be easier to get good baiting material this way. I did sometimes reply from from my catcher in the past. And all of a sudden I had a hitlad in my catcher - That was a response to a polite decline of some big amount.

I'm currently testing to see if polite declines (from baiter accounts) can produce hitlads. It would be nice to have my own "hitlad factory" Laughing

With all this said - Have you got the opening mail? - It could be fun to get whole picture of this.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure- the opening is just as bad. Hopefully a bunch of us could attend the international fair of the richness on Oct 17-23. Maybe 419eater could even have a booth. Wink

Quote:
We come by this letter to solicit near your famous person, obtaining your African presence at the international fair of the richness,

This living room lies within the scope of the valorization of the African culture and the richness comprising various fields:

• The Jewellery
• Mines
• Fashion and the African seam
• The Craft industry • Wood
• Hévéa
• Palm oil
• The Coffee & Cocoa
• Agriculture
• African Medicine
• Painting
• Oil Industry
• New technologies of Information

This living room is the initiative of the structure AFRICA INFORMATION & DISTRIBUTION, based in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) in partnership with various institutions diplomatic European having consulates and offices here on the spot without forgetting our various sponsors whose make to parties group ACCOR (West Africa Representation).

Thus will be held living room which will join together more than 500 Investors of the 17 at October 23 here in Abidjan, then for further information and inscriptions with this living room prayer to contact us with the address indicated below!

However please receive our regards the most distinguished, while hoping among our guests of privilege!

G1sele Y
[email protected] (replace 4 with a, and .com with .fr)

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trade show scam just when you thought you had seen it all. I think a 419eater booth is a great idea we fall under the last field. This must be one big living room. If you dont mind I may see if they have room for a Clown University booth.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This starts to look like a "script", supplied by a baiter Laughing

Does anyone recognise this??

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, please, drop me a PM with his addy.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@candy-factory

Can you try to see if you could add something like: "(Baiter supplied script?)" to the tittle. I believe this should be moved to the help forum if it really is a baiter supplied script.

Goat Golden Goat
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I'm guessing that this is machine translated French and it's turned something like "Exhibition space" into "Living room". The scam is based in Ivory Coast which is a Francophone counry and there's a couple of French words that didn't translate like "Hévéa" (which is a rubber tree)

So I doubt that this is a baiter script.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont believe it's a baiter script either. I think it's a bad french translation but it does sound too ridiculous to fool anyone.

I'll keep you posted on what they tell me, or the "information sheet" I need to fill out.

@TheDane: Email address is at the bottom of the original scam letter.

Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It wouldn't be the first time a baiter's fake lad supplies a real lad with a hopelessly ridiculous script Laughing

I just wonder - I've seen it before here at Eater Smile

Goat Golden Goat
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Searching for the word' valorization' gives no hits at Eater, searching for a key phrase on the interwebs shows no hits, not even this thread, so it does look like a good 'un.

Time to see if they have any trading spaces left.

Could you post the full header (edit out your own address) so some baiters can get to work on this lad?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What I meant was that I've seen baiter supplied scripts before - Just not this particular one.

Goat Golden Goat
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hmmm. I´ve received this one in my catcher recently.
It reminds me of another 'trade show' last Winter which provided us with fun, 'going' as a group from some Charity Foundation.
Good times.
Obviously, the fun was in having one baiter organise the invitations then the individual

Under arts and crafts, I see woodworking, but not the areas which most interest me. Wink
I´ll have to drop them a line.
Quote:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.231.154.17 with SMTP id m17cs133757ibw;
Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:01:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.227.135.15 with SMTP id l15mr16896wbt.203.1283896885507;
Tue, 07 Sep 2010 15:01:25 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <afri [email protected]>
Received: from web26506.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web26506.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.176.43])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id h16si9300288wbe.23.2010.09.07.15.01.23;
Tue, 07 Sep 2010 15:01:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.176.43 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of afri [email protected]) client-ip=217.146.176.43;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.176.43 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of afri [email protected]) smtp.mail=afri [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 70367 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Sep 2010 22:01:23 -0000

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: TslS_10VM1kVS.hmfyKWfeKI329CwDhQioJDTJ0LIevpdsV
8GXKo2fdFT9PjJk_j8kNIVUxvaEW25loUhuyoXycQXw8MOGlZy72JPZa0Mis
WS1XKKwDItD8JV1A7TQK0DnIfsSEM3eIG.MCEC4SPyR5nh2JegM8TB_6k0qg
_H8Y7AZWC4eU25HK6GhJZpY4qKSqhQP.CQkpxgtt2ojZgoObA5AescYp3BiG
FSeds5IZ6XjIJGiWZneKjtqdoJqGCk.a0SiQyIz..7N3e7G75eO_fMMXrSHf
gWkuoWxGeUGTHI0sAMWyCy18XrarRA1z_qFjnHkqYbZztyn93s3q2f3eOHp.
6_7D.
Received: from [41.189.48.203] by web26506.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Sep 2010 15:01:23 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:01:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: INFO ET DISTRIBUTION AFRIQUE <afri [email protected]>
Subject: International Fair of the Richness African
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1154164996-1283896883=:69309"

--0-1154164996-1283896883=:69309
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I put a space between afri and distri in the email addy.

Quote:
same text as already posted

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok well I recieved the information sheets and already this is the strangest bait I've ever had.

There were two Word documents attached. One of them was a contract format document in the same horrible english and the other was six different pictures of the rooms I could stay at while visiting the Fair!

Here's the email I received after asking "please send me the information sheet"

Quote:

Dear Sir,
We come by this letter, to thank your famous person, for the commitment which you undertook because of being able to assist at our International fair of the Richnesses African cause for which, we are to you still liking!
Thus prayer to take the trouble to divide into sheets the enclosures for various information and others, but will know that it is really imperative that you to attend to with it this Living room because of the multitude of the investors but at the same time of the projects and the promising markets which exist there.
Then, we take the trouble to leave you the choice decide yourself, but quickly forward these filled out documents to us as soon as you tighten to reassure alternation and strength that will be able to give in more in the profession or the field in which you exert, we are also available for any other additional detail with what is there!
Sincere regards and with the pleasure of counting to you among us of so early!
Mrs Gisele Y.
Business Manager
Africa Information &
Distribution
Abidjan/Ivory Coast

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep this one is weird! Is the scam getting your money for the hotel resrvation? Or travel? One of the scripts said something about plane tickets but it is so hard to understand what the hell they are saying.

Fill out forms? How can I do that I cannot open the files. Wink
I want to figure out where they go with this though I hope we can get around the forms.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic