SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Andrew and the traveling computers!--UPDATE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent safari Nowhere Man. Truly world-class baiting!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a great safari... sorry I missed all the action while I was on holiday!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done on a superb bit of baiting.......... clapping

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any updates on the boys?

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, some updates. I'll be posting them throughout the day as work time allows.

It's pretty good, too.

Stay tuned!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kudos to you Smile

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so after the airport fiasco, the lads stayed a night in Benin City. The next day they took a car back to Lagos. They call me to let me know they are on their way.

I say I will try to get some money to them via MG. Andrew calls me to tell me that all of the MG offices will be closed when they get back to Lagos, but to call him with the details and he can pick up the payment in the morning. Sure thing, buddy. I forget that part.

I decide to email Ahmed (who was the one that sent the original scam letter, and who helped set up this whole safari. In our last email correspondence, he called me a bastard for what I have done to the lads).

My reply:
Quote:
Ahmed,

That was a very rude email. I am shocked, sir, that you would speak to me in such a way.
I have been in constant contact with the men. They have all the tools necessary to succeed, but they keep failing.
How dare you call me a liar! The last man that called me a liar got his nose broken and half his teeth knocked out of his head.

I am willing to reimburse you your lost funds, sir, but I would still like you to send some funds to the men because they are in need of it now.

How much would you like me to reimburse you?

I await your email.

-Barry

I try to call Ahmed several times, but he doesn't answer.

I then send Andrew and email with a bunch of forms to fill out. You know, new, tighter restrictions on international money transfers and all

Quote:
Andrew and Chima,

I have been to the Western Union office and the MoneyGram office. Due to laws passed by President Obama, there is now a form to fill out for all money transfers going from the US to Nigeria. These are due to something called 409 scams(?) or 491 scams, or something.

I have to go back in the morning and pick up this form, scan it, and send it to you. Then you have to fill it out, scan it, and send it back to me.

Something called a Homeland Security Form, which authorizes me to send money internationally.

I have also contacted Ahmed and told him that I would like to reimburse him for the money that he loaned you, but I have not heard back from him.

I will call you when I have sent the email with the forms attached.

Many regards,

-Barry

Andrew calls me at midnight to tell him to please call him. I let it go to voice mail because I am sleeping. He doesn't have email access because he is out of money and blah blah blah.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/jnO_gHhm/Andy_slips_up_.html

I listen to the message a few times, and I realize that Andy fucks up! He nearly says 'this is Ahmed' at the start of the message, but then catches himself--a little too late, I'm afraid. I get it now!

Much to my surprise when I check my email this morning, he has emailed wanda (remember Wanda?) informing her of the crooked MG agent. Strange that he has internet access to email her, but not me!

Quote:
Dear Winner,

Here is a message we received from a staff of the money gram, they intentional made then mistake in order to put your money onhold, please go and withdraw your money and go and resend it to another agent, this time it must be at western union and nor money gram, all these money gram people are corrupt they are criminals, you can see it now that many people thought that there are no scammers.
Please read what he told us.
Ikenze

he forwards the email from the crooked MG agent.

But wait! even more to my surprise, I get an email from Ahmed, too, almost at the exact same time.

Quote:
You made me angry which i never be for over 5 years now, i motivated this guys my giving them money to commence this transaction, i told you that you should give them money you asked them to go that every thing is available for them at last nothing was, you promised food, shelter and money and none were you able to provide is it not enough for me to call you a liar?

You know that Ghana do not permit sending money out only to receive how on earth do you expect me to send money to them, even if their is a way to send am i the rightful person to send money to them, why did Rev shuck treat Andrew like that, so you were playing games with all of us?
Let me make it categorically clear, the guys did not fail but the GPS fucked up the whole thing, according to what Andrew told me, it seems the shipment was let at Monrovia where the first cargo spoiled at the instance of the change of tracking number, you must be wise to contact the GPS to pay back all that is spent. Send money to these guys immediately they are stuck now, their passport is being seized and they have sold almost all the went to Nigeria, i was told that you promised them money yesterday and i called them these morning and they said that they have not heard from you and they have no signle cent to buy time to check their mail, call Andrew now.

Bye.
Ahmed.

The Reverend gets an email from Chima.

Quote:
Rev. Phill, if treuly you are a man of GOD i am so dissapointed in you and Mr. Barry, you guys do not show any sign of GOD fearing in you we have told you that we dont no what to do we are strended still yet you dont care how will fill.

Truely i am so dissapointed right now we dont no what to do please you guys should please show us some love and care we are humans like you.
This is phone number please call me +23480xxx51577 i need you to talk to you MAN OF GOD.

regards,
chima

Barry gets an email from Chima:

Quote:
Mr. barry you must be an ingreat to have treat us this way since last week sunday today is one week now we are in nigeria we abandon every thing we are doing just to make sure we help you deliver your consignment to the church now you are sefe enjoying with your family and you left us to die you dont even care if we are humans like you all you do is to allows us die.

Right now am very sick and no money to take of my sicknes we ask for only 200$ you refuse is not good, think if is someone treating you like this how will you feel, my dear is too bad to treat human being the way you and Rev Phil is treating us.i need to talk to you call me on my phone +234xxxx251577

regards
CHIMA

Boy, for not having any money to check the internet, they sure are emailing a hell of a lot!

But the most surprising thing of all! I decide to check the IP address of all of the emails I get this morning, and they all come from the exact same Nigerian IP address. Even Ahmed, who is supposedly in Ghana!
There never was an Ahmed! Its Andrew the whole damn time!

I call Andrew. It is very loud. He is almost to the border, he tells me, heading back home to Ghana. He has left Chima in Lagos! He tells me this is almost causing the break up of his marriage. I ask him if he has filled out the forms for me. He says no, but he will do it when he gets back to Ghana and then he can send some money to Chima (funny, Ahmed just told me in the above email that you can't send money from Ghana, you can only receive it).
I ask him if he has talked to Ahmed. He says no. I say, hmmm, that is strange because I got an email from Ahmed this morning and you know what? the software my company uses to check email tells me where the email originated from, and it is telling me that Ahmed is in Nigeria.
Andy stutters a little before he blurts out that he has no idea if Ahmed is in Nigeria, but he will call him and tell him to go home.
I let this slide for the moment because I want to bring it up next time Andy calls so that I can record it.
He also tells me not to call Chima because Chima will yell at me. Apparently Chima hates my guts. Dang, and here I was trying to be so helpful and all!

Right now I am waiting for Chima to call me back. I called an hung up midway thru, bad connection you know, and I want to record him! Damn google for only recording incoming calls!

I think this safari is winding down, but there is still some pain to inflict.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew

Last edited by Nowhere Man on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it !!

Quote:
the guys did not fail but the GPS fucked up the whole thing
Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very good bait - I liked the bit with the airport staff

I wonder how much money they really have left...
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another satisfied customer! Thumbs up

If Andy and Chima are no longer together, tell each that you sent money to the other. You can divide and conquer! Just be sure to confirm IPs first.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There never was an Ahmed! Its Andrew the whole damn time!

you have learnt an important lesson, padawan... lads lie, all the time! If I had only posted two days ago that I thought they could be the same person, I would have looked like a genius!

Quote:
their passport is being seized and they have sold almost all the went to Nigeria

awesome!

This bait might almost be closed... I hope not, you've done a fantastic job with these guys.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I was sure there was an Ahmed. I started to wonder, though, a few days ago when I kept calling him and he didn't answer. I also thought it strange that he was really involved until the lads went on safari, and after that he evaporated.

I am waiting for Chima to call me so that I can tell him his pal Andrew told me not to send him (Chima) any money, and also question him about the Ahmed phenomenon of sending emails from the exact same IP address.

@Cuervo. I think I'll try your suggestion, too. What if the lads ask to see the money transfer paperwork for the other lad?

I wish I could keep this one going. It surely exceeded my expectations for a first safari!

We'll see what I can work up.

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Deuzer has some fakey generators in his sig line. Even if they check a number, the other lad will have, by then, supposedly picked it up.

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo wrote:
/\/\/\ Deuzer has some fakey generators in his sig line. Even if they check a number, the other lad will have, by then, supposedly picked it up.

he has, & with awesome options - I really like the one where the till receipt covers the reference number . . . and IIRC the MG one allows you to restrict collection to one location - would be a shame if they had lied to you about where they really were wouldn't it? . . or if you sent a payment to "Ahmed" in Nigeria? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I feel a man of your skills could get another few days out of this

PS it's a shame you don't have the details of the airport official - he deserves to be an honorary member of this board for playing his part so well Wink

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great safari. Very Happy It's not over yet. Deny, deny, deny, and apologize, apologize, apologize. Perhaps you could inject a "Hakka!" into the mix, and blame it on him. Maybe it was your lawyer! Get a new "secure email addy."
After a time, he might be convinced that you are still on his side and you really want him to get his money, so you can receive yours. A face-to-face in Northern Ghana, his home country, might be possible. I know of a nice hotel in Tamale with a manager that calls the cops if lads harrass him about your characters or they try to stiff him on the bill.
You never know unless you try. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got these emails in my box this morning. One to Barry, and one to the Rev.

Quote:
Rev Shucks,

I have gone through your mail and all the contents well noted, i must make it clear to your that you treated me like an animal, you never had any consideration towards my life or Chima or my family. I am a father of three children and other people under my care, i left my job my family to honor this call as one way to contribute to the advancement of the kingdom of God which i am committed to, but you people who suppose to help us support us never did rather you people humiliated us no we are not a human being.

If really you understood my situation and the reason why you invited me to Abeokuta you could have leave anything you are doing to meet me an give me money you promised me to come to collect rather you go another program, somebody who told you they have no money, i borrowed the transportation no food, i bought telephone credit to contact you and no time did you ask me to go that you will not be available, all response i received from you is that am coming, am coming, you subjected me to another level of pain and agony, while honesty that night when i was praying God too my spirit to the lords prayer and asked me to resit it after that i decided to forgive you people.

Well, this morning i download the forms Barry sent to me, after going through the forms i was totally angry, it activated my anger but i later control, please tell him if he can hear i will not fill the form because it's uncalled for, you and i know what the money is meant for, am not a terrorist and i never support their activity so why should i be asked to fill terrorist form.
However, below is the mail i sent to Barry, I attach THE FORM FOR YOU TO SEE IT AND MAKE YOUR JUDGEMENT..

Until i hear from you.

Andrew.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Barry,

I have downloaded the forms and gone through the contents and i arrived at a conclusion that it's not meant for and and it's uncalled for and i will not fill any form.

In your mail ou indicated that it was meant for money being sending to Nigeria, now i am in Ghana and the money is coming to Ghana no more Nigeria so please it's not necessary. How on earth do you want to create a file for me with FBI, do i have any buiness to do with them? of the laptops and desktop you asked me to help you deliver to the church at Abayomi, is sponsored by the Terrorist network? or is it church in question connected to Terrorist network? This is pure intorrogation and investigation, why should you subject me to Terrorist investigation? is that how you wanted to pay me for all i done for you, putting everything i do behind to accept doing something for you, in turn you now see me as a terrorist? Oh Barry why do you like to make me angry after another, even when i pray and ask God to give me the strength to forgive you, immediately i do that you will activate my anger again, Barry why?

Barry if i may ask you, do you think Ahmed Jubril Gave you to vagabond or idiots homeless and irresponsible and useless people to go an errand for you? then you find it that our lives is on you so you can toil us any way you want?
I have three children and a wife taking care of hem do you think a homeless idiot can handle such a big responsibility?

Is that how you want to pay us back? to frustrate us? Oh Barry God is watching, Chima is still in Lagos almost all we went to Lagos with was sold, my international passport still with the hotel people i was expecting the money as we discussed on Saturday so that i can collect it and pay the hotel and we come back? until when the issue is ratified with GPS company?
Barry did you ever ask yourself what work do we do to survive or earn a living? if i can absent myself from work for complete one week in America what suppose to happen to me? Now do you know if i have lost my job as at today or not?

Do you care that Chima is a human being and the situation he is now is caused by you and Ahmed?
Please i beg you in the name of God, stop doing things that will make me revisit the insult and inhuman treatment you and Rev. Phil Shucks did to us. You put us in pain, thinking rejected and dejected, i shed tears i never shed ever in my life time at Abeokuta, later God took me to the Lords pray the portion that says "FOR GIVE US OUR TRESS PASSES AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESS PASS AGAINST US" i forgive you and Phil, but why do you make me revisit my anger again? I know all fingers are not equal, you ca be bigger or richer than us, thank God for your life. remember only God can raise one and bring down another, do not allow me to cry again because i my family and Chima, we have cried enough. You let us down you never care whatever situation we find ourselves or not, cried to you many time on phone on the mail but my cry never touched you, no proble maybe that is how your heart can be strong, thank God for your life.

Please, with all respect, and from my heart, i have no business with terrorist and i am a christian to the core, i believe all the doctrine of our Lord Jesus Christ and will never do anything that will promote terrorism, giving me terrorist interrogation questionnaire to fill, it's an atrocity to my entire life. No body i know that receives money from aboard was given these kind of form to fill.
After all how many millions of dollars are you sending to us that we are being investigated like that? go there explain to them what that money is meant for. If they refuse go to moneygram, before i travel, i used my ID to receive money for somebody in Canada and no form of any kind was filled why your own always in a different direct?

BACK TO BUSINESS:

What is the situation now? have you call the GPS people and inform them of there mistake? let me tell you categorically to the best of my reasoning, the problem was created at Morovia when they did transloading from the first cargo to the other. At the change of that tracking number, it might be that the shipment is still with the order cargo, they GPS deceived you that GPS is all you need, what a hell is that? Everybody even the Arik air staffs told me that any shipment must have destination and it cannot be taken out of the authority of that airline unless the owner comes and identifies him or herself before it will be released to them. How can a shipped item leave the office of the airline without the permission of the receiver? The man gave me a long lecture about shipping and it was there i really confirmed that we were chasing shadow.

If they ratify it and confirm where it's, before they proceed for shipping they must confirm to me so that i will give them direction of how to send it because i will not like to be asked to track go to these street turn left turn right this or that please no more, they have to show some amount of professionalism

Am only waiting for the either the reference number from money gram or mtcn from western union so taht i can go an claim my passport and rescue Chima. You can call him to know how he is doing.

Hope to have it today. Please if you are the one they are suspecting, kindly give the money to one of your workers and ask him or her to send it on your behalf.

Thank for and i want to let you know that I HAVE FORGIVEN YOU, such is life.

Andrew.

Then I got this call. Looks like Andy has to go back to Lagos to reclaim his passport!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/P41wR3C1/andybackhome.html

His rant about the GPS company might have something to it! Perhaps they gave us the wrong parcel number when we changed planes in Monrovia, and our package has been sitting somewhere waiting and waiting for someone to claim it...?

So many possiblilities!

meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"i shed tears i never shed ever in my life time at Abeokuta"

Keep it going! This is brilliant. Apologise if you need to, introduce new characters who say the old ones were incompetent - he still believes in the GPS.

You should definitely include more "turn left at..." etc type directions; it was so funny reading them moan about not having a business name or address or anything at all xD
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up ... Tears, more tears. I bet he could set a new tear shedding record. Brilliant stuff! Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to highlight and quote a few choice pieces from that wonderful rant, but the entire thing is classic. Thumbs up

There was one sentence in there that deserves special attention:

Andy wrote:
before i travel, i used my ID to receive money for somebody in Canada

This worthless POS hasn't suffered nearly enough. Mad

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know how Andy & Chima feel. I've shed tears too, only mine were tears of laughter Twisted Evil

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
LeChuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
after going through the forms i was totally angry, it activated my anger

Uh oh!

Don't activate his anger!! Surprised

"If you dont want to pay this money then you can stuck it up your ass,you are just a sick fellow"
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good stuff.

If he needs his passport to collect the MG xfer, and that's locked in a safe somewhere, he'll have to leave some form of security for the hotel, or expect a chaperone to MG with a couple of burly hotel lads...

He'd better need his passport for the collection! Maybe some contrite apology and regret that it didn't work out for him, especially since you now have to pay GPS a whole new shipping fee and find someone reliable. As he's suffered so much, and you too are an honourable Christian, send him a few hundred bucks to be collected only in the city where the passport is, and only to be collected with the passport ID - this can be your clever idea to prevent it getting stolen by fraudstars.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he now has 2 desperate scammers hanging around in his city

Not to worry. Chima is now back in Lagos, a couple hundred miles away. And Andrew had to run back to Ghana (IP confirmed).

Anyway, got an email today from Andrew that said the airport guy explained to them that there was no way this package was on the plane.
They now think the package was left behind in Monrovia.

I wish I would've gotten the airport guys name. He deserves a big thanks.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
No body i know that receives money from aboard was given these kind of form to fill.

Suggest to him that the reason is that he is probably on a 'terrorist watch list' now he has traveled to Nigeria for no apparent reason, and that his photo was taken secretly at the border and sent to the F.I.B. Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
grimbleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:
They now think the package was left behind in Monrovia.

this safari is like an early john holmes movie. it just keeps getting bigger and scarier and no matter how horrible and repulsive it may get, you just can't take your eyes off of it.

cheers

grimbleton

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic