SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

May I ask a favor please?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jenny Wall
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must say chrysis that this one of the most entertaining threads I have read in a long time (been lurking around for a while, only starting to get my feet wet now). If the bait isn't dead yet and he wants money, tell him that due to your injuries you can't drive to WU to send any funds and that Sabina will do it for you. But of course Sabrina will need proof that he is a student since she's so distrusting. Perhaps a nice student ID as a trophy?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice idea! I'm pretty certain that it's dead though. why don't I send him a nice little letter and find out Wink

So I sent him this:

My dear Babar,

I have FINALLY settled into Redfern and I must say I love it here. Sabrina and I catch up every day for lunch at the school cafeteria though the I must say the food there is pretty awful. It is so cosmopolitan here in Redfern, it reminds me of my native Germany!

Mein liebling did I mention I have returned to study also? I have begun a course in basic computing. I feel such empowerment every time I learn something new. Sabrina is getting me the software I need for the course, I must admit I am having a lot of fun, and is so flattering of course to get the attention of my male classmates many of whom are half my age.

Oh schatzi, you must come and visit one day, you would love it here in Redfern! Everything is so cheap here and it is such a beautiful place, it is pleasure to wake up here every morning.

You must write back and tell how things are going over there in Nigeria mein liebe.

let's see if he bites Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
kindred_spirits
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Guys, I'm new here and have an interest in Scambaiting....OMG, i just read all through this and i never enjoyed reading a post soo much...Great job guys...I also read all through of Babalola's Facebook and seen all the pics of his wife and kids....Just enter Abiodun Babalola on Facebook and he's the profile of the first guy in the yellow shirt...Way into his wall posts, there are 4 pics of his kids and wife and when you click on that it brings up his whole family album... What a shame, he talks of God and being a Christian, yet he scams innocent unsuspecting women all for money....Everyone needs to read his Facebook, maybe we can knock him off of that too...I wonder if his wife knows about all of this also....Would not hurt to make his life miserable.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not all that convinced it actually is his profile. will take a better look when I remember the password of my other characters.

He's finally dumped the ditz. Once I DO remember, rinse repeat Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
kindred_spirits
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Wow, really?? Cause those pics looked just like him....I don't want to post them here just in case like you said it isn't him, and another man would have his pics up if he's innocent...Anyways, congrats for wasting his time so he was not talking to someone else who would believe him.....Your awesome...Look forward to reading more baiting...Fantastic site...

Quote removed: quoted post is immediately above - Branwen
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the trick. Our lad has created a profile by the name of Babalola Abiodun (the profile you guys talk about has the name the other way around). Have a look at both and tell me what you think.

So here's what I did. I added the Ditz as a friend to yellow shirt's profile, sending him a message saying "My dear Babar, this is a MUCH nicer facebook profile, please add me as a friend".

If it IS our lad, we'll soon know one way or the other. If I get a "who the hell are you message and why did you call me Babar?" note, we'll know it's not our guy!

edited to add... Our boi has responded! I coulda swore it was dead. He sends this:

Hallo sind Baby, wie Sie sind, Sachen nicht Nizza hier, weil ich nicht das Internet habe, zum meiner eMail häufig zu überprüfen, also es das Problem ist, zum Sie zu antworten Honig und wieder Sie damit meine Reise dorthin im Augenblick zahlt, kommt, während ich bin auf Bruch von der Schule im Augenblick bin so jetzt das beste Zeitbaby gebe mir Geld für Nahrungaswell Honig

Which when popped into Google Translate comes out as:

Hello are baby as you are to review matters not here Nice, because I do not have the Internet, to my email often, so it is the problem, to answer to you honey, and again you make my trip there at the moment is charged, is while I am am on break from school right now so now is the best time, baby give me money for Nahrungaswell honey

Awww, diddums isn't having a good time... Let's see if the ditz can help! Wink

edited to add: The ditz has been ACCEPTED by Abiodun. If I was a scamming piece of crap and my vic just asked me to be accepted onto my real life Facebook account, I'd be REALLY inclined to reject them. Either laddo is even stupider than I thought, or this isn't our guy...

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile the Ditz lives up to her name:

Mein liebling,

It is wonderful to hear from you again.

You're having problems at school? I understand it can be difficult to be a student sometimes. Sabrina works as a bouncer at a local nightclub in the evenings and then goes to class in the Mornings. Just get in touch when you can schatzi, my internet connection is also starting to play up, plus being at school myself I am away from my computer for large amounts of my day (Did I mention the class is so much fun? you should try it yourself).

Why can't you buy food, shnucki? I thought you could work anywhere! I must be mistaken but I could have sworn you told me that. Not to worry my Babar I will get in touch again soon.

"You are a dead meat!"

kindred_spirits
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still think the yellow shirt looks more like the pic you had. I didn't think you could create a Facebook profile with the same name, so he might of have had to of used his name the other way. Since he used Abiodun Babalola, wouldn't he have to create one for you the other way around? Don't they usually use their last name as their first name? Nigerians here in the states i work with told me that men usually are addressed by their last names first. And yes, he might really be that stupid to add you....lol...

internationalchrysis wrote:
Here's the trick. Our lad has created a profile by the name of Babalola Abiodun (the profile you guys talk about has the name the other way around). Have a look at both and tell me what you think.

So here's what I did. I added the Ditz as a friend to yellow shirt's profile, sending him a message saying "My dear Babar, this is a MUCH nicer facebook profile, please add me as a friend".

If it IS our lad, we'll soon know one way or the other. If I get a "who the hell are you message and why did you call me Babar?" note, we'll know it's not our guy!

edited to add... Our boi has responded! I coulda swore it was dead. He sends this:

Hallo sind Baby, wie Sie sind, Sachen nicht Nizza hier, weil ich nicht das Internet habe, zum meiner eMail häufig zu überprüfen, also es das Problem ist, zum Sie zu antworten Honig und wieder Sie damit meine Reise dorthin im Augenblick zahlt, kommt, während ich bin auf Bruch von der Schule im Augenblick bin so jetzt das beste Zeitbaby gebe mir Geld für Nahrungaswell Honig

Which when popped into Google Translate comes out as:

Hello are baby as you are to review matters not here Nice, because I do not have the Internet, to my email often, so it is the problem, to answer to you honey, and again you make my trip there at the moment is charged, is while I am am on break from school right now so now is the best time, baby give me money for Nahrungaswell honey

Awww, diddums isn't having a good time... Let's see if the ditz can help! Wink

edited to add: The ditz has been ACCEPTED by Abiodun. If I was a scamming piece of crap and my vic just asked me to be accepted onto my real life Facebook account, I'd be REALLY inclined to reject them. Either laddo is even stupider than I thought, or this isn't our guy...
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Either way, our boi's response is abrupt to say the least;

give me money no one is hiring a student I can only work when I finish from school next year ok so do you get will you give me money or not and stop lying and posting me

Of course that deserved a slap. Like I said this is probably going to end soon, but I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth:

Babar,

I understand things are tough as a student but that is no reason to insult me. You seem to forget I have gone through a difficult time myself with the very violent home invasion and have moved house twice since I met you. Do you think Sabrina enjoys working as a Nightclub bouncer, beating up drunken louts who try to feel her up as she's simply trying to do her job? Of course not! She puts up with it because it helps her pay for her tuition.

I'm beginning to suspect you are not the man you make yourself out to be. While I do not expect you to pay for me should we in fact get together, I would naturally expect you to be able to at least support yourself.

And once again I find myself being accused by you of being a liar. How many times do I have to remind you that you lied to me? I find it insulting that you would treat me this way! If you wish to receive anything from me, you will have to treat me better than the way you are currently. I suspect Romance is not your strong point.

"You are a dead meat!"

bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is just an out and out Beggar!! Not to mention LAZY!!! He can't work?? Seems like he could do something, not every job requires a college education. Good sound slap you gave him though"
"Give me Money!!" Perhaps he thinks everyone is a Thief/beggar/ liar and telling stories like himself. It is very difficult to trust him after the whopper he told you at first, all the time you wasted on him, trying to help his fictitious child with a phantom disease!!! he is an ingrate!! He should be down on his knees begging you for forgivness!!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it shows his growing frustration. After the success he had with Strawberry Shortcake's mum, he's probably wondering why he's taking so long to get any money out of the Ditz.

But he's SUCH an arrogant prick, he's told me in chat that he can work ANYWHERE, but he's not willing to do it.

"You are a dead meat!"

kindred_spirits
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AHHHHH, i was hoping the jerk would have continued so you could have gotten him good!!!!!....
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually he sent me a fishing offline message as did the guy who helped me join the Todger club a few days back, but was too busy to respond.

So I sent him a fishing email of my own. He's always saying how hard things are for him, so I like to rub it in by saying how well things are going for the ditz:

Quote:

My dear Babar,

You sent me some kind of message but I didn't seem to get it. Things are going well for you schatzi? I am loving Redfern, it is such a classy area to live in, unlike Homebush. Sabrina and I have been spending a lot of time together, she really is the daughter I never had. The weather here has been threatening to rain all day, but so far hasn't. I will spend the evening catching up with Sabrina's University friends, many of whom I become quite friendly with.

The younger generation are much nicer than I expected mein liebling

Let's see if he bites

"You are a dead meat!"

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Int'l~C

You are an evil genius Twisted Evil

I just love it. Laughing

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I get this. I sense things aren't going so well for Babar after the initial success with Strawberry Shortcake's mum. I get this back:

ok do you still goon there to chat atall

I decide that rubbing it in is the way to go. I tell him that chat is full of fraudstars:

My dear Babar

I was never that keen on chat, it is tedious and to be honest some of the other people who try to chat with me seem to be almost criminals. I certainly question their motives for wanting to talk to me, unlike your good self mein liebling.

No I just check my email with this yahoo thing

I COMPLETELY trust my lying sack of crap Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd totally forgotten I'd told him the ditz was going back to school. He sends this:

ok good are you ok any way and how is your learning going ?

Of course, it's going swimmingly. The ditz loves her new found friends: Wink

My dear Babar,

I am enjoying the course, who knew there was so much to computers? Certainly not I! Sabrina has been most helpful with little tips here and there and we spend a lot of time simply catching up. Her friends are also helping me with hints of their own, and given a few years I will actually work out how a laptop actually works.

what is happening with you schnucki?

Hopefully an arrest warrant

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo sends this back:

Hello Kathrin I am ok and I have not been doing anything trying to resume back in school...

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic