SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Video Lad "I am in street in Senegal" (calls p4)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

yours awadi4peace

Very Happy

Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lads are short on funds for cafe time, so I want to make sure that they will have sufficient reading material in their inbox when they do check it.

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Please bear with me. Apparently there has been some treachery involved here. I am forwarding the emails to you to keep you in the loop as to what is occurring, as it occurs. I truly had no idea that two grown men, who I thought were professionals, could act like foolish little boys. I am very upset with Mr. Awadi and Iceman right now and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that their idiotic behavior has caused you.

Mr. Diddy has demanded that we make a quick stop in Sierra Leone to discuss this nonsense with Iceman in person. I will call you when I know exactly what is going on. Please be patient, we are on our way to Dakar as soon as we get this mess sorted.

My sincere apologies, John

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 09/05/10 12:55 PM

To: Ice Man

Subject: Re: I WILL NOT WORK WITH THE NIGERIAN OK

Iceman,

Please do not make this sort of rash decision, you have not even met the artists from Nigeria!, I can assure you that they are very professional and they are not "fraudstars" as you put it. I have been working with Mr. Chibyke and his people for several months now and I can assure you that they are honest and very respectable. P. Diddy has directed the pilot to divert to Sierra Leone, he wishes to speak to you in person regarding the foolish decision that you and Mr. Awadi have made. Mr. Awadi has already angered me and I have revoked his contract and we will be taking legal action against him for breach of contract and damages caused to the world tour. If you do not want to face the same consequences, I suggest that you get your fucking ass to the airport NOW. We will be landing there in 30 minutes to get this mess sorted.

I really expected much more from you, and I want you to know that because of your foolish actions, Mr. Chibyke is currently stranded in Dakar. I hope, for your sake, that Mr. Chibyke does not withdraw from the world tour as well because you and Mr. Awadi have decided to act like children!

John

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 09/05/10 11:50 AM

To: John

Subject: I WILL NOT WORK WITH THE NIGERIAN OK

MR JOHN I DID SPOKE TO AWADI AND HE KNOW MY MIND VERY WELL REGARD TO WORK WITH NIGERIAN. I WILL NEVER DO IT NOW OR AT ANY TIME BECOS THIS GUY ARE FRAUDSTAR. AWADI HAVE SEEN IT SPIRITUALY BEFORE NOW. I HAVE RETURN TO FREE TOWN SL FROM SATUDAY MORNING BECOS OF THESE REASON AND I DO NOT WISH TO INDULGE IT HENCEFORTH.

ICEMAN FTSL

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Special thanks to Bluth Banana for making this call!
clapping clapping clapping

Bluth calls the lads posing as a reporter for Jive magazine. The lads are furious. Throughout the entire call you can hear the others ranting in the background. Bluth confirmed that there are three lads stranded, embarrassed, angry and a whole list of adjectives that I won't repeat, in Senegal. Bluth got passed from one lad to another at least once, but I think he may have spoken to all three.

Here's the call...

**NSFW LANGUAGE**
http://www.4shared.com/audio/Y6lYSlK1/Bluth_calls_the_boys.html

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the opportunity to chat with these fine young gentlemen, Jose. Very Happy

I enjoyed the fact that their rage was so blinding that they just started yelling at me right off the bat! Laughing It took me several minutes to convince one of them that we've never spoken to each other in our lives (which is oddly true...)

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tears are still streaming down my face and my sides ache from laughing non-stop for 14 minutes. Laughing Reading a lad rant is a treat but listening to one is even better. Poor baby, he was embarrassed in the hotel. Aww......

Very Happy Great job! These 3 lads are seriously forked.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
OfffffTopic
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hilarious phone call Laughing
they sound at the end of their tether Im interested to see how much further you can bait them Smile

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor boys!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"I feel like a madman on the streets of Senegal!"
Laughing
Great call, Bluth. Seirra Leone might be a fun next stop for the bois. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bluth just made another call to the boys at about 2:30am LLT (local lad time). The lads were not as animated as in the first call, probably because they were barely awake, but it certainly sounded like they were staying on the streets and not very happy about it. Very Happy

Thanks again Bluth Banana!

Some NSFW language
http://www.4shared.com/audio/pvs9UZg2/Bluth_calls_at_230am_LLT.html

I think that timing is everything, so a call around 2:00pm, when the boys are nice and warm out there in the sun or wet from the rain (30% chance of T-storms tomorrow and 80% chance of T-storms Tuesday) may bring out the best in them once again.

Current satellite radar in Dakar. Twisted Evil

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, he is not going to make it very far as an artist if he can't manage one f'n phone interview.

Great call Bluth!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel sure that the normal mode of phone conversation between 2 Nigerians is for both of them to talk the whole time. This is why, whenever there's a silence, they go 'Hello, hello?'. Very irritating.

Jose, I think you have an above average Lad here; he was able to take the logical step of figuring out that if you weren't from Diddy's operation, then who had told you about the Lad being on the forthcoming tour?

So, being smarter than your average Lad, his pain is going to be all the greater when he sees the depths of the hash conditions you have stredded him in.

Wonderful! clapping

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bluth and I were talking about the first call. I initially thought the lad had cursed me/Bluth and was giggling to himself because he was so clever. The more I listen to it though, I am convinced that he absolutely lost it, broke down, started crying hysterically and had to pass the phone off to another lad.

Immediately prior to the meltdown he accuses Bluth of being in the states at home with his family, while he (the lad) is in a foreign country where he doesn't know anyone, in the streets, then a curse or two and the meltdown. This all happens within the first minute of the call. Laughing

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BluthBanana is a freelance writer interviewing for Jive Magazine. A short unflattering article draft could be sent to the lads for a fact check review.

Nothing like yanking failure out of the jaws of success. Smile Sad

BTW Jive Magazine is real (ITP).

p.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I took a quick look at Jive reporter Sebastian White's computer and saw he had composed something about this fiasco.

Quote:
Diddy set to pull the plug on African venture

Cites 'bad attitude' and 'laziness' of local performers

by Sebastian White

NEW YORK (9/6/2010): Top rapper P Diddy has revealed that he is close to closing down one of his flagship projects -- the World Concert Tour featuring up-and-coming African acts. The tour is scheduled to be taking place in November of this year. Also to be featured on the tour were acts such as The Notorious B.I.G., Nas, and Dirty Money, plus unknown talents from countries such as Senegal, Mali, Sierra Leone, Nigeria and Benin.

Executives at Diddy's Last Train to Paris company and record label said they estimated a $3.5m to $4.25m profit per concert, which under a unique revenue sharing scheme would be divided respectively between all artists performing during each concert.

"Diddy's aim was to put that money straight back into the African economies," said company vice-president Perry E. Sporgersi. "As an African-American himself, he feels a great responsibility to help these folks. He has taken a personal interest in this project from the very start."

But inefficiency and lack of discipline among some of the local talents are threatening the success of the tour, which may be cut back, postponed, or even called off altogether, Sporgersi said.

"We call meetings and guys don't turn up, or they go to the wrong place and start asking for taxi fare," he said. "There's just no professionalism or pride in their work."

Sporgersi singled out Nigerian act Chi and Iyke Entertainment as the worst offenders.

"These guys behave as if they just got off the turnip truck," he revealed. "They never do the simple stuff that they're asked to do and they're always asking for money. Diddy's getting pretty pissed off."

I was able to track down Chi and Iyke entertainment to a flash hotel in Dakar, Senegal, and they were adamant that they would not perform on the tour until the record company paid their existing expense bill.

"You can tell Diddy that we are going to sue him if we don't get our money," one of the three-man Chi and Iyke act confirmed by phone to this reporter, to the sounds of a serious party in the background. "We are frustrated and embarrassed that he is treating us like madmen on the street here in Senegal."

Told of this conversation, Diddy is believed to have considered axing the Nigerian trio from the tour, and going ahead with the other African acts.

"Basically, Diddy's view is that if these people are so stupid as to jeopardize such a good money opportunity by whining about everything and everyone, they can go and f___ themselves," said Sporgersi. "He's trying to help them and they just spit in his face. It's pathetic."

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
OfffffTopic
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
I feel sure that the normal mode of phone conversation between 2 Nigerians is for both of them to talk the whole time.

Also to ask the question again whilst the person is answering is:

Lad: What is your name?
Caller: My na....
Lad: WHAT IS YOUR NAME? WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

etc...

P.S. great second call Smile lol lol lol

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

During that second call, Scammer says:
Quote:
I'm not a scammer. I do not even know what scamming is.
Typical lad. Evil or Very Mad

He did,
Quote:
love what you ask him right now. I love your questions.
So did I, Bluth. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pablo wrote:
BTW Jive Magazine is real (ITP).

Yeah, I had never heard of it but after using it in the call I Googled and found it. No biggie, though, since P. Diddy is technically an ITP, too. Laughing

@ SlapHappy - Thanks, I was honored that he liked my questions. Although during that second call Jose was feeding me lots of questions he wanted asked, so likely they were his questions. Wink

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BluthBanana wrote:
No biggie, though...

Shame that, he was quite good Wink

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
one of the three-man Chi and Iyke act confirmed by phone to this reporter, to the sounds of a serious party in the background.

That is seriously great! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent and hilarious, jose and Bluth!!! Laughing Laughing

@Wright: I love the article! Laughing I think you're right about the phone call thing. I have yet to talk to a lad who doesn't talk over the top of me or say "hello?" 50 times.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job on the article. I may use that when I need to cancel the world tour. Smile

They are back on the net, so that's good news! I am going to try to get them to move out of Dakar because it's no longer safe. I would like to get them to Sierra Leone, but in reality they probably don't have enough cash to get across town. Laughing

Iceman replies to John and I forward it to the lads. All of this was prior to Bulth's second call, so the lads knew very well what the accusations were.

Iceman wrote:
FUCK ALL THESE SHEET OK. YOU KNOWN BEFORE NOW THAT THIS GUY TAKEN THE MONEY AND THEM GO TELL U SOMBODY ELSE TAKE AM. I SAY BULLFUCKSHIT TO ALL OF THESE. THEM GO TAKE IT FOR THEYSELF EVEN WHEN THEY PRETEND TO BE ANY VICTIM OF FACELSESS CYBER CRIMINAL WHEN INFACT THEM ARE ONLY CYBER CRIMINAL. I HATE IT ALL OF THESE RUBBISH.

I GO MEET U AT AIR PORT BY 7;30 NOW
ICEMAN FTSL

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Please bear with me. Apparently there has been some treachery involved here. I am forwarding the emails to you to keep you in the loop as to what is occurring, as it occurs. I truly had no idea that two grown men, who I thought were professionals, could act like foolish little boys. I am very upset with Mr. Awadi and Iceman right now and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that their idiotic behavior has caused you.

Mr. Diddy has demanded that we make a quick stop in Sierra Leone to discuss this nonsense with Iceman in person. I will call you when I know exactly what is going on. Please be patient, we are on our way to Dakar as soon as we get this mess sorted.

My sincere apologies, John

Lad wrote:
Reply this mail now or call me so that we can iron things out.

Is like you guys are not serious after asking for my artist video and remaking of another video and now you want to publish that my artist is going on a world tour with your company with out paying a dime, you invited me to Dakar for a meeting no reservation for me and my crew.

Remember that you have never paid for the video we have never concluded the contract with you why would you want to publish it? if you try that i will take legal action against you and you company.

Me and my crew are on street of Senegal you are thinking of publishing about the world tour i have never seen you or Mr.Diddy before and i have been dealing with you based on the trust i have with you why would you want to betray me? you are asking you publisher to publish me and my artist work which is very wrong you promised me of money that i have never seen you have made a full before my artist i am still in Daker waiting for you to come so that we can conclude this project before you can go ahead and publish it.

I believe that you and Awadi knows the games that you are playing but please don't try that with me i am very legitimate with my work and i am well none here in my country.

Meanwhile i am still waiting to conclude this project with you so that we can proceed to the world tour with lastrain as earlier programmed.

Please if you have any problem with Awadi and Iceman that is none of my business because you introduced them to me i don't no them from Adam.

Reply this mail now or call me so that we can iron things out.

Chiandiyke Entertainment

Lad wrote:
Call me now for i am very upset with the whole situation

Please i am still waiting for you, when ever you and Diddy arrive call me so that i will proceed to the hotel with out any further delay, it will only take 20 minutes to get to the hotel from where i am now.

am no longer comfortable with restriction of your number whenever you call me because most time i will have some vital information's relate to you concerning this situation but no way i can do that.

Thank you for understanding.

Chiandiyke Entertainment

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Please do not worry, everything is fine. We are still in Sierra Leone, trying to get Iceman to re-join the tour.

Here is everything that I know so far regarding D Awadi:

1. He lied about the hotel bookings and tried to damage your reputation.

2. He tried to convince Iceman that you and your posse are criminals.

3. He is related, by marriage, to Kenneth Nwoke.

Here is what Iceman has told us:

1. D Awadi has paid the secret police in Dakar, Senegal to hide illegal drugs in Mr. Diddy's privet jet when it arrives.

2. We are not safe if we come to Senegal because, D Awadi has paid unknown personalities to kill P. Diddy.

3. Mr Awadi blames P. Diddy for Tupac Shakur's death during the famous mid 1990's East-Coast/West-Coast hip hop feud between "Death Row Records" and "Bad Boy Entertainment", and Awadi has vowed revenge.

From the information that we have received, it is not safe for us to come to Dakar. We are not worried about being put in physical danger by the local police because our private security guards are well trained, well paid, very heavily armed, and could sustain a small war anywhere in the world with the weapons that they carry with them. However, it would not be good for publicity if we started shooting the local police just prior to our world tour.

I am a bit worried about your safety and the safety of your people there in Dakar. You should make arrangements to get out of there as soon as possible and try not to travel out in the open. Avoid the local police at all times an don't let them see your faces. Icaman tells us that D Awadi was actually outside the Hotel Lagon when you first arrived so he could take photographs of you to give to the police. Iceman says that Awadi was laughing at you when you were denied entry at the hotel and he was boasting about how much better an artist he was that your artists.

I really think this entire nonsense has happened because of jealousy. I will let you know more as soon as I can and we are working on a solution to your situation. We have postponed the meeting indefinitely, but don't worry about the contract. As of now, everything will be fine and we are planning on signing you and the boys as soon as possible.

Regards, John

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
3. Mr Awadi blames P. Diddy for Tupac Shakur's death during the famous mid 1990's East-Coast/West-Coast hip hop feud between "Death Row Records" and "Bad Boy Entertainment", and Awadi has vowed revenge.

Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got my ass chewed by some crazy lady in Senegal for "suffering these people" Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/audio/oREdA9hr/coming_to_their_rescue.html

Lad wrote:
Below is the name where you send the money to please send the information through my phone number only.
receivers name <snipped>

Address Dakar Senegal

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Chiandiyke Entertainment

ETA> I had to snip the WU receiver's name because, when googled using the first, middle and last (in quotes), it points to a profile on a Lagos, Nigeria Facebook-type website. I am almost 100% certain that the "crazy lady" in Senegal traveled with the lads and is stredded too! If this is actually the case, she is probably making the poor lads' lives a living hell in addition to their regularly scheduled suffering. Laughing

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stop suffering these people, jose! Evil or Very Mad

Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic