SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Video Lad "I am in street in Senegal" (calls p4)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woo Hoo!
Congratulations on your Safari !!!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If this doesn't pan out for them, there are refugee camps nearby with innumerable orphans who are loaded with inheritance money.

Actually, that would be nasty. When they reach the end of their tether-to lay one of those scripts on them as if you thought it was real and expected them to go rescue the orphan.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point, the lads are pretty much screwed. I don't care where the bait goes from here. I am hoping that JMRazor will hop in soon and lend a devious hand in adding to their agony.

As always, I am open to suggestions because many, many, of you folks are pure evil and can often see opportunities that should be exploited, which I may miss. Very Happy

Here are the calls...

http://www.4shared.com/audio/LMeUfG07/on_the_bus.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/daTEwQaG/hotel_reservations.html

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We had a lot of problems on our way coming
Laughing

Hahaha! Those lads are already toast!

LOL_sign Thumbs up LOL_sign

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo wrote:
As always, I am open to suggestions because many, many, of you folks are pure evil and can often see opportunities that should be exploited, which I may miss. Very Happy

Did you hear about the Atlantic hurricane this morning? No? Well, it meant that all transatlantic flights had to be redirected to Niamey. Luckily, the airport hotel was very cooperative, and has reserved a whole floor for Mr. Diddy. So all the lads have to do is to take the next flight to Niamey, and everything will be just fine.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
EFudd
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work!!

"I HAVE WORK FOR 2WEEKS WITH OUT SLEEPING, BUT YOU COLLECTED ALL THE MONEY" - "unknown" man

"Who's this wretched irritant, stop irritating me bloody psycho?" -Michael C0llet

"are u nigerian just care to knw i need to make good money if u have contacts we can share" - Justin C4se

"I have come up with a good bank account.." S4mantha Higgins
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
Did you hear about the Atlantic hurricane this morning?

Yes, I did, but I had not thought to use that in the bait. Embarassed

Thanks, TheDane! Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing! Shocked

I wonder what sort of problems they've had in their journey? Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, this is wonderful news!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Not for them Twisted Evil

I am stuck at work and can't check my email from my phone! I will never again bait with a gmx addy Mad

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cuervo, this is really amazing work! Wow!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the pith helmets. I don't think your lads will be scamming victims for a few weeks either. I am looking forward to hearing about their international adventures. clapping

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't care much for P.Diddy's music, can you tell him that from me.

But with the "ladbands" (like star treks badlands) i might take a peak if they come to Sweden. Is there a tour schedule around somewhere. Smile

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from the lads today, hopefully they are spending their remaining travel funds partying like rock-stars in some of the night clubs there in Senegal.

I did call the +221 number again and asked for Mr. Chibyke. They said he is staying somewhere else but they would get word to him and I should call back in 1 hour. I recorded the call, but as this person is simply a good Samaritan that the lads are using, I will not post his recording nor will I be calling him back and wasting his phone credits. As far as I'm concerned the lads are screwed and they can worry about contacting me.

I'll post updates as they come. I don't know about you guys but I have my fingers crossed for some serious begging, rants and suffering. Very Happy

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The rants are sure to be epic. I can't wait! Very Happy

Beautiful work, JC.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dr. Mike: Come over if they play in Copenhagen. I'll buy you a real beer. Wink

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)

Last edited by TheDane on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beer is actually a very good reason to go to Denmark, unlike Sweden.

You, me, a few lads at a P.Diddy concert in Copenhagen with a nice cold danish beer.
I can't wait beers!

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally heard from the lads even though I was not really trying to contact them all day. Laughing

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I have been trying to contact you all day. We ran into some bad weather last night and had to re-route our trip. We were unable to cross the Atlantic because of the storms and high winds. We are currently in Fortaleza, Brazil and will be leaving early tomorrow morning. We should arrive into Dakar, Senegal not later than 4:00pm local time. I have also been in touch with Mr. Awadi. He said that he has not heard from you and that the Hotel said you never arrived. I hope that you are well, please contact me as soon as possible and try to meet up with Mr. Awadi.

Regards, John
Laughing

Lad wrote:
Why have your decided to make me and my crew foolish before the hotel management? you did not book for the hotel le legion as you promised because i was there yesterday Friday been 3rd and this morning they said nobody like awadi they man i met was speaking in French as i do not understand him.

If you know is true give me the number of Mr. Awadi for more clarifications and you call me now because i will be going back if don't hear from you +227xxxx7838 i am on system now i am waiting for your call

sorry if sound so hash because i am no longer happy

Chiandiyke Entertainment.

Lad wrote:
Please John is very Urgent you reply this mail now or we loose all that we have working for in months now

What is going on i did not hear from you or Mr awadi till now, i am still hanging from one place to another as you no very well that i do not base in Dakar please reply this mail or call for me to know my next line of action.

as i do not know how to locate rue rules ferry he mentioned we new in this town no money no food we have sold all our belonging just to get to this place and conclude this project.

we have been to hotel le legion twice no trace of you or Mr awadi we are new in this town and nobody to get money from even to board a taxi and me with my crew have not eating for some days now we met a guy from Nigeria who have been keeping us in his one room apartment and you know is very small for us, please don't call my Nigeria number as it will not work in Senegal call this number now you will speak with me +227xxxx7838.

so that we know how things will be concluded i will only wait from now till Tuesday if we don't see you or awadi i will look for how to return to Nigeria the Senegalese police are everywhere looking for money and we don't have to give them.

Note that we may not mail you again as we don't have access to email we have mailed awadi but no response from you or him call me now as i am stranded with my crew no food no house no money is a bad situation here in a strange land please reply this mail or call now.

Thanks for you understanding.

Chiandiyke Entertainment.

I hope the irony in my next email is not lost on the lad. Twisted Evil

John wrote:
Mr. Chibyke,

Please do not be discouraged. we are on our way. We left Brazil this morning and had to stop at Murtala Mohammed Airport in Nigeria to refuel. We will be in Senegal very soon. I don't know what is happening and why Mr. Awadi has not contacted you. I am also very surprised about the hotel. Mr. Awadi assured me that everything was taken care of. I even forwarded you the email that he sent. So your anger at me is certainly misplaced.

Just calm down and relax. We will be there in about 6 hours.

John

I'm thinking of blaming this entire debacle, including the previously chopped dollar, on Mr Awadi. He seems like the natural choice at this point.

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top baiting Jose Thumbs up

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
EFudd
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Awadi certainly appears to be in the firing line.

Sounds like the lads are on the bones of their arses in Senegal. They are going to be so unhappy....pmsl!

Absolutely brilliant work!!

"I HAVE WORK FOR 2WEEKS WITH OUT SLEEPING, BUT YOU COLLECTED ALL THE MONEY" - "unknown" man

"Who's this wretched irritant, stop irritating me bloody psycho?" -Michael C0llet

"are u nigerian just care to knw i need to make good money if u have contacts we can share" - Justin C4se

"I have come up with a good bank account.." S4mantha Higgins
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
sorry if sound so hash because i am no longer happy

Now that's a killer sig line. Very Happy

What a delight to read about their plight, knowing that it's just going to get worse. They may be broke, hungry, and streded under hash conditions but they are still holding onto some hope. When the bubble bursts I think I'll be able to hear the screams all the way over here.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
now we met a guy from Nigeria who have been keeping us in his one room apartment and you know is very small for us
Don't worry, bois. Once your scammy new friend finds out that you have been freeloading off of him, and can't pay him back right away, you'll have the freedom of the stars above your heads. Smile

Nice safari, Jose. Thumbs up clapping
They will be singing their hymns soon.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just getting better and better. I was laughing my ass off and applauding at the same time while reading this. Seriously. This is just awesome. Laughing

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
thanks for your quick mail.but i want you to call me i gave a number to call me or forget about this contract.who is deceiving who

I like how he's trying to threaten me with the contract, and I'll tell you who has been deceiving who...

Quote:
Mr. Chibyke,

I just received an email and a phone call from Mr. Awadi. He apparently never made any reservations and then he lied about it. I asked him why and all he would say is that you are a thief and that he saw it "spiritually". I really have no idea what he was talking about and I don't care any more. He quit the world tour, and said he was going to tell Iceman to quit as well.

Anyway, I thought I should pass this information along to you, as is does explain why there was a problem at the hotel and why Mr. Awadi would not give us a confirmation number for the hotel rooms.

Don't worry, we will be there in a few hours. Everything is still on track and all of this nonsense will be sorted out soon enough.

Regards, John

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 09/05/10 10:06 AM

To: John

Subject: I AM OUT

mr John,

evrysince our first discussion regard the world tour i have been onboard with evry of ur action with only exception of bring the nigerian boys into these business. i do not like any nigerian man and i explain these to you many time but u will nevr listen. this boys are criminal and theif and there will nevr any good come from them. i do not make any arangement for the boys at any hotel ever becos them go stay for the street with all other dirty gabbage bastard.

and i will nevr assist them for any amount of you asking. they go rot with dead rubbish for roadside shit fuck!

yours awadi4peace

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

SWEET!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic