SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian Killed Over ‘419’ Cash

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The killers

Quote:
TWO PERSONS have been arrested by the Sakumono District Police Command in connection with the murder of a 31-year-old Nigerian, John Chibuzor Iwobi.

The two are allegedly involved in a €3,200 fraud money, popularly known as ‘Sakawa’ or ‘419,’ that the deceased and the accused persons got from an unknown person abroad.

The two suspects are Chigozie Nwa Obami, 46, a businessman and Awal Mohammed, 36, fashion designer, with another suspect (name withheld) now at large.

Briefing DAILY GUIDE, Superintendent Alex Kudjo Wowolo, Sakumono District Police Commander, noted that a security man informed his office of a lifeless body lying at a location near one of the roads in Paraku Estate near Sakumono.

He stated that he deployed his personnel, including a team of detectives to the scene of the incident. When the team got to the scene, they realized that the body was brought from somewhere, and therefore suspected foul play.

The body was conveyed to the Police Hospital.

Mr. Wowolo added that investigations led the police to get in touch with a brother of the deceased, Stephen Akanno, who later identified the body of the deceased as that of his brother.

He stated that further investigations revealed that the previous night, one of the suspects, Chigozie Nwa Obami and two other Ghanaians were pursuing the deceased and his friend, Emeka Kingsley, also a Nigerian. He noted that they succeeded in abducting Emeka into a taxi cab with registration number GW 7474 U, belonging to Awal Mohammed who drove from Nima to Sakumono.

Emeka was said to have struggled with the suspects in the vehicle and kept shouting when they got near ‘On The Run’, a restaurant at Sakumono.

His action attracted the attention of bystanders who rescued him as he (Emeka) requested that his rescuers send both him and his captors to the police station.

The captors, perhaps fearing that if they declined they might be attacked by the rescuers, complied with the demand of their captive.

Superintendent Wowolo disclosed that when they got to the police station, the suspects identified themselves as police officers who assisted a certain Obami whom they claimed Emeka and the deceased had defrauded.

Another suspect, who is yet to be apprehended, they explained, is on the run.

They left the police station, according to the District Commander, apparently to pursue the deceased and they did not return to the station until the motionless body of the deceased was found at Paraku Estate with bruises and blood oozing from the head and nose.

The police officer indicated that further enquiries revealed that the deceased, Obami and Emeka were living together in the same room and as such they got themselves involved in a computer fraud business known as ‘419’.

He stated that they were able to defraud their victim of an amount of €3,200 which was said to have been collected from one of the Western Union outlets by Emeka and the deceased.

One of the suspects, Chigozie, was aggrieved as he was left out in the sharing of the booty and thus recruited two other Ghanaians, Awal Mohammed, and a friend, now at large, to aid him collect the money from Emeka who he (Obami) suspected of being a cheat.

Awal Mohammed, who tried bailing Obami, was identified by Emeka as one of the suspects who captured him and brought him finally to the police station and he was also immediately apprehended.

The case, according to the police, is still under investigation. The suspects would be arraigned for prosecution when investigations are concluded.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe i´m being cynical but i´d say that's 3200 well spent.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive a funny feeling Ive baited Emeka Kingsley but I'll have to check when Ive more time.

Anyhoo, that's one less.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe i´m being cynical but i´d say that's 3200 well spent

Now if we can find a way to make it much more economical, I'll be willing to spend some serious money to get it cleaned up Twisted Evil

A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No honor among thieves. This is stuff for a movie. Something along the lines of The Treasure of Sierra Madre.

Dr. Mike wrote:
Quote:
Maybe i´m being cynical but i´d say that's 3200 well spent.

Maybe I'm being cold but tonight there are three fewer scammers working the internet cafes.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOO, Chibuzo my Dear Partner is dead!

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic