SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death threat scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yep. That would be me. Laughing He wrote that reply because I told him Mr. Gomer was very polite and very nice to me. I thought maybe it would help change his attitute if he saw his dolla chopper could steal his money without being mean and threatening. (or umm....trying to be? Laughing )

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snowy_owl wrote:
Something I just thought of...
Gaylord must have 30-50 people baiting him, and EVERY PERSON has gmail.

Not everyone. I used yahoo.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
kurts12gauge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Good stuff. I'm new to all this. The lads generally work off a script?
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^They do. This script in particular is becoming more and more rare because they lack of success of it. By the way, welcome to Eater, get a mentor, read Eater University, read the rules/FAQ, bait safe, and have fun.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
EFudd
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm either sending him blank emails or telling him I know who HE is, but he doesn't know who I am... lol!

"I HAVE WORK FOR 2WEEKS WITH OUT SLEEPING, BUT YOU COLLECTED ALL THE MONEY" - "unknown" man

"Who's this wretched irritant, stop irritating me bloody psycho?" -Michael C0llet

"are u nigerian just care to knw i need to make good money if u have contacts we can share" - Justin C4se

"I have come up with a good bank account.." S4mantha Higgins
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Fellow Baiters, Smile
I would never hire this hitman er hitlad. He has no loyalty to his client.

ARE YOU READY TO MAKE PAYMENT OF $10,000 FOR THE DVD . FIRST MAKE A PAYMENT FOR THE DVDTO KNOW WHO WANT YOU DEAD AND BY THEN YOU WILL THEN NEGOTIAITE WITH ME IF YOU WANT ME TO KILL MY CLEINT WHO WANT YOU DEAD ALSO
GET BACK TO ME ASAP NOW

I have three characters baiting this lad. One got the above message, one no response and one got the same message that Asena got in her last big post. (Starting with "This email polite man blah blah.)

@ Asena, your character and one of mine have been receiving much the same emails from "Mo-hammered face".

Also I have been reviewing the mails and the writing style differs. Particularly of late. It leads me to conclude hitlad is not on his own.
We deal with more than one.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I said Mr.Gomer was contacting me and he sends me the huge email. Of course he contacted me and of course I sent him money.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord Wolf: I am baiting him as MELISSA, not Marissa. And yes, he called me Marissa in his latest e-mail. He's a clown.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, Smile

I received the Marissa mail as well. Is anyone baiting him as Marrissa?
It appears that Mo Hammered Face addressed a mail initially to Marrissa and has been too lazy to check before copy pasting to other "victims"

A character he had been ignoring wrote to him again:

What is going on here.? Who are you.? What have I done to deserve this?

He answers:

If you still need to know more of these . Then don't hesitate to contact me back
Thanks and God Bless
Mohammed

What happens if I ignore him? Am I set free? If I answer I may get more threats. What would a real victim do? His logic is rather infantile.

Cheers

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am Marissa Wink

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jasper and All, Smile

When did Hammered Hed send that mail to Marissa?

Also I am finding that Hitlad is dropping characters that don't respond with money fairly quickly. I am up to my fifth character. He is fishing intently.
He believes there is a payday.

If any of you have alternate characters get on him. Keep the SOB (I was gonna say Bastard, but that's swearing) BUSY. Frustrate him. We get numbers on to him and he will eventually give it away. Too much pain.

He answers to either of his mail addresses. As long as they are new names to him. He just does not seem to go beyond "Send money WU. Deal or no Deal: Live or Die."

Once you get that he sits. If you are lucky you may get one or two more. such as I posted earlier.

Go Get The Bast... oops SOB. New characters.

Cheers

dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I quit baiting this fellow. He keeps sending random scripts to both my chars. I told him several times I wanna pay, but still I dont get any details from him on how to pay. Blank emails, CApslock emails, nothing seems to work. oh well, off to my next new best friend...

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed dutchkroket, I have told him I'll pay, he's sent me info once, and I said I didn't know how WU worked, so he's reverted to sending random scripts again.

I think we broke him Sad

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's the same for my character - replied to Mohammed Friday night, doing a mixture of being confused by his email & increasing the Gomer paranoia - Mr Gomer had been in touch saying that Mohammed was busy carrying out an assassination so on hearing that I willingly paid Mr Gomer the $10K as he instructed me to do so. Asked Mohammed to tell me more about the secret and what I have to do to get the DVD & photos and so far, Mohammed hasn't replied. May send a chaser email, but seeing as he seems to drop and ignore and then get back in contact on a whim, I'm more inclined to give it a while and wait for Mohammed to make the next move. Mohammed is an inconsistent weird Lad that's for sure Rolling Eyes We've collectively kept him busy though and that's great Thumbs up

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asena wrote:
^^^ It's the same for my character - replied to Mohammed Friday night, doing a mixture of being confused by his email & increasing the Gomer paranoia - Mr Gomer had been in touch saying that Mohammed was busy carrying out an assassination so on hearing that I willingly paid Mr Gomer the $10K as he instructed me to do so. Asked Mohammed to tell me more about the secret and what I have to do to get the DVD & photos and so far, Mohammed hasn't replied. May send a chaser email, but seeing as he seems to drop and ignore and then get back in contact on a whim, I'm more inclined to give it a while and wait for Mohammed to make the next move. Mohammed is an inconsistent weird Lad that's for sure Rolling Eyes We've collectively kept him busy though and that's great Thumbs up

lol, well I also sent him an email on Friday about paying Gomer

lad has probably been sat in the corner crying all weekend Laughing

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I checked and it says he sent me that email on September 2. He's been chatting me up (although not since Saturday. That was the last day I talked to him or heard from him) and she informed him today is a holiday in the US. Right now he's twisting things into a different sort of direction with me, and I'm just going with it. Laughing My very first hitlad, I turned him into a love lad and I still have him on the hook and it's been a year and a half now. Maybe I can add this one to my collection too! Twisted Evil

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, Smile
I don't think he can read. He posts random scripts and when he gets a reply he may have someone to read it and help him out. Then he battles on for a while by himself again.

He has to be the worst hitlad scummer I have dealt with or read about. Rolling Eyes

Cheers Smile

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, Smile
My latest character, Tony, has challenged the authenticity of Hammerhed's threats. It appears there now is a fortune in my name.
Why should Tony trust someone who is cheating their client?
Lets see where we go from here.

This email will tell you that am a very Polite man as well on here after the money you are paying me . There is a lot going that you won't understand. You have been dealing with the wolves and you won't get notice until things get out of hands. How ever there are proof and fact here with me i will need to pass to you . Its a Dvd and a photos attach to it . This will tell you a lot about what is going on .Now, listen, i will arrange for us to see face to face but before that i need to know if i can trust you . I no longer need you to pay the Boyz working with Abar. I will deal with you on a contract bases and when you finally got the answer to all these . Am 100% sure you will get me paid in a good way.
I will be coming to see you in your office or home determine where you wish we meet, do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation, my employer is in my control now. There are about 9 Client who work in conjunction with my Client who want you Killed. Mr Gomer . Mr williams. Mr Abar . Mr Rahim. Druso Caros. and lots like that i can't mention . I am here to help you and save your Life . These people knows a very Important secret about you . That you yourself don't know and that's why you are confused all this while. Remember i contacted you to let you know that someone out there close to you want you dead by all means .
I am hereby going to tell you a Secret here : Someone has deposited a Huge sum amount of Money IN Your Name . The client has the same last Name as yours . A relative or someone close to you. I can't just say who this is . He is Responsible for all these. The money is in the sum of $25,000,000 {TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS} These Person wants you dead all means and that's why Mr Abar has been hired to get you killed They have been paid the said sum of 1 MILLION DOLLARS As their own share each.
You have to be very careful and get back to me so i can tell you how you can solve this . You have been dealing with the Wolves. The DvD is what you need to save your life. You are warned again

If you still need to know more of these . Then don't hesitate to contact me back and how to make the DVD Payment ,
Thanks and God Bless
Mohammed

Cheers Smile

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Entomologist wrote:
Hi All, Smile
I don't think he can read. He posts random scripts and when he gets a reply he may have someone to read it and help him out. Then he battles on for a while by himself again.

He has to be the worst hitlad scummer I have dealt with or read about. Rolling Eyes

I agree, he offers to come to my office then it's never mentioned when I agree

even when I threatened him by putting a reverse hit on him with the Jaffcake Gang I just got script back Sad

got bored with him but I keep emailing him every couple of days to waste time, might try phone numbers to see if he bites there

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW. After telling him that I paid Mr. Gomer, this is the response that I received...

YOU KNOW WHAT. WE ARE ALL SCAMMERS. SEE YOU IN HELL. GOD PUNISH ALL YOUR RELATIVES AND YOUR MUM AND DAD

FUCK YA MAMA PUZZY

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Snow, I couldn't help but to burst out laughing after I read that. LOL!!! I guess our hitlad has snapped. I think we broke him. I haven't heard from him, which really surprised me because I've been playing very stupid, going along with whatever he tosses at me, and being very compliant.

That is a really good insult. I never get good ones like that! Laughing

Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the way I see it, there are two possible reasons why he said that:

1) We broke him
or, more likely:
2) He's tired of getting his dollar chopped by Mr. Gomer, figures he's not getting paid by my character at this point and doesn't want Mr. Gomer to get any more money

EDIT: I just responded to his e-mail:

mr. gomer is NOT a scammer! i sent him the other $10000 today, he says that you are trying to get me killed by telling me that he isn't serious, why would you do that to mee?????????????

melissa

Further edit: I also e-mailed him on the character that he thinks is a lad:

SORRY I GET BEEN BUSY OK ,I GO SEND DI LIST OF MAGAS LATER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW

Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Am very envious, Snowy_owl, that you got such a great email from Mohammed! Laughing A confession and insult in one email! Love your reply, keep the pressure on, he's definitely sounding a little ground down Thumbs up

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone else want to be on my list of magas? If so, PM me with your character's name and a bit of information about him or her and I will give the list to Gaylord tonight sometime.

Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent another response to Gaylord from Melissa...

Subject: y u want me to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Body:
y would u say that mr was a scammer?? i dont no about u but mr is not a scammer hes a hitman!! maybe u arnt 4 real or maybe u just dont like me for whatever reason but can i please have the dvd now i paid for it i dont no y u want mr to kill me!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic