SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When a lad crosses a border, does he get a diff country code

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I read somewhere that in order to verify a safari, your lad must have a different IP address or a different calling code. So, then, is it true that if a lad crosses from, let's say, Nigeria to Benin, does his phone number change from +234xxxxxxxx to +229xxxxxxxx?

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^If your lad has a cell phone with roaming enabled, his phone number will be the same as usual. However, if he called you from say a payphone or bought a new phone while abroad it would have the new country code. Your right about the IP address though, if he e-mails you while on safari, it will be different and will show a different location to his previous e-mails.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lads went from a 233 in Ghana to a 234 as soon as they arrived in Nigeria.

Maybe they bought disposable phones or something. I don't know.

The IP address is a dead give away, though.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've recently been wondering about this myself. I have a Nigerian love lad who calls me from his Nigerian cell phone (he's always had the same number), yet his IP resolves to South Africa. Even Read Notify says he is in South Africa. I didn't know if he could actually be there and maybe his phone has roaming, or what's going on. His IP used to say he was in Nigeria.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
EFudd
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seriously doubt if many of these lads have roaming phones. They are more likely to purchase prepay SIMs in the Safari country.

This is good news for us, as we can verify when they travel.

"I HAVE WORK FOR 2WEEKS WITH OUT SLEEPING, BUT YOU COLLECTED ALL THE MONEY" - "unknown" man

"Who's this wretched irritant, stop irritating me bloody psycho?" -Michael C0llet

"are u nigerian just care to knw i need to make good money if u have contacts we can share" - Justin C4se

"I have come up with a good bank account.." S4mantha Higgins
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roaming is insanely expensive, largely because 2 phone networks have to broker deals for handling and termination fees, and/or pay a third-party broker as well. Phone routing is harder than you may think, especially if it involves multiple systems!

As Elmer says, the vast majority of lads will just buy a new prepaid SIM on a local network.

The SA lad is either minted or maybe using some kind of VOIP service?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic