SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Urgently need your help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OOOShea
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
I am afraid to say that I have done the dumbest thing of my life. After scamming a certain lad, I decided it would be a good idea to call him. I used a spoofcard, but I found out afterwords that it didn't work. Now he has my number. What do I do from here?
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First thing you want to do do is take a deep breath. The next thing you want to do is nothing. You are going to drop all contact with this lad. If he calls, do not answer or hang up on him. If you live with other people, just tell him you found out it was a scam and hang up. That's it. Your lad will move on to another victim.

Edit to add- by "scamming" you mean baiting and to fix grammer.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
OOOShea
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Thanks... the problem is, he is spending nearly a thousand dollars on a hotel room. He will be pissed. I told him that phone number was a pay phone, but I just wanna make sure that I'm covered.[/color]

Removed quote: quoted post is immediately above - Branwen
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your real number, is it on "teh internetz"?

Is it your pay as your go mobile, or a contract?

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
OOOShea
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I'm afraid it is on a contract, and it is indeed my real number. I did reverse call lookup, and found out he can found out who I really am for a dollar. He can also know where I live, and my family's whereabouts.

Removed quote - Branwen
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be an idea to get onto your provider and see if you can get a number change,

Lads are lazy so I would not worry too much about him looking for you, but you must have no more contact, he will hopefully move onto someone else

Good Luck hope it is all ok

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the lad thinks that you were just a regular victim, he'll probably just shrug his shoulders and move on to the next potential victim.

It is extremely unlikely that he was paying that amount of dollars for a hotel room - lads lie. He is probably at home, and visiting the internet café each day to send his emails.

And will just think that you are another victim he lost along the way. He'll have lots of real phone numbers of real people he has written to in the past, and probably their real names, real addresses, and maybe ID scans as well. He's forgotten them now. He'll presumably forget you too.

But at least you will remember this worry, and be an advocate for safe baiting forevermore! So that's one good thing that's come out of it.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As said before, if he thinks you're a real victim he won't bother looking your number up or anything. Also, he probably wouldn't even know how to do so.
I think you should be fine. Still, remember to always bait safe. If you're not sure about something, look it up on this forum or simply ask.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly, don't answer the phone to him, just go quiet. It's more in his interest to forget you and walk away to the next victim who may actually pay. If he is in a different country, the chances of him wasting any effort in hassling you are slim.

As for the 'paid thousands of bucks for a hotel', I strongly doubt that. It must be one incredible hotel for a stay to add up to that, so much more likely is that he's lying and trying to make you feel guilty by racking up fictional expenses. You owe him nothing at all, not even a phone call, not even a reaction.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey thanx a lot everyone,
I am going to do all of the above Smile
I'm still going to change my phone number, though, just in case.
And he was going to pay $1000 for the room. It was for three days, in the Executive Suite of a 5 Star Hotel. Laughing Oh well, better luck next time!
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you worry, no lad will spend a grand on a non-refundable hotel, and no hotel that charges a grand will refuse a partial refund of the second two nights if that were the case... Lads are compulsive liars. Unless he sent you a scanned receipt from the hotel on headed paper and you phoned and confirmed that the money would be gone forever, assume it never happened... Wink

Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Manbiteslion: Exactly. The lad should give him a receipt or it didn't happen.

OooShea: If he went to the hotel, ask him to show proof. If he did pay that much for a hotel, he's paying for a penthouse for 3 days or he's being ripped off. It's always good to make a lad spend money. Twisted Evil

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Once the bait is no longer safe it is best to drop it completely and stop screwing with the lad.

@OOOShea- If you want to make sure that the lad has more "victims" to deal with you can post his initial email in Surplus. Please include the headers. If you want one more step of anonymity, PM the details of the initial email to a Mod and (s)he will post it up.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd agree with all of the above, lads lie all the time profusely. Just drop him and he will forget about you. They move on quickly when there is no cash to be had.

Get a number something like flextel and use that and get them to call you. Never call a lad from your own personal 'phone unless you can withhold the number.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic