SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death threat scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's started replying to Mike again. Anyone else get his excuse for not emailing script?

Quote:

I HAD TO MAKE SURE I STOP EMAILING YOU. SOMEONE IS TRACING MY EMAIL IP AND THAT IS ABAR. HE IS GETTING TO KNOW THAT AM PASSING INFORMATION OUT TO THIRD PARTY AND IF HE GET'S TO KNOW . HE WILL BE IN FAST ACTION TO GET YOU KILLED. I HAVE WORKED SOMETHING OUT WITH FOUR OF ABAR BOYZ AND THEY ARE READY TO MAKE A DEAL WITH ME TO SECURE AND SAFE YOUR LIFE .
THEY ARE IN CARE OF THE DVD AND THEY HAVE THE MAP OF YOU . I NEED THEM TO RELEASE THE MAP AND THE DVD TO ME SO I CAN BE ABLE TO HAVE IT FORWARD TO YOU . REMEMBER THIS DVD IS WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE ABAR STOPPED AND MY CLIENT WHO WANTS YOU DEAD ALL MEANS . THE BOYZ HAVE AGREED TO DEAL ON ADVANCE PAYMENT BEFORE THEY CAN STOP .
IT'S LEFT TO YOU TO GET BACK TO ME AND LET'S MAKE A DEAL

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yes! Got the same thing.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, Smile

I WANT YOU TO WRITE THIS INFORMATION DOWN IN A PIECE OF PAPER SO WHEN YOU GET TO WESTERN UNION YOU CAN FILL AND SEND THE MONEY. YOU ARE TO SCAN AND ATTACH EACH COPY OF THE WESTERN UNION RECEIPT. THESE ARE THE 4 INFORMATION WHERE TO SEND THE $10,000 TO. BUT FOR NOW I NEED TO FIRST MAKE A WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OF $10,000 TODAY. AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE GRACE TILL WEDNESDAY WHICH STATE ANOTHER 24 HOURS GRACE FOR YOU TO LIVE .YOU WILL FIND BELOW THE AMOUNT YOU ARE TO SEND TO EACH INFO BELOW EACH INFORMATION I EMAILED TO YOU

Following that is a list of 4 WU contacts. He placed the "$10,000" in huge bold characters. The integrity of the Font does not transfer across when I pasted.

The other baiting character is getting to his sweet side. If it works I will post it here.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^He gave me four addresses as well early on.

OH-- He hates MG now (sorry Twisted Evil) But try for that.

Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Entomologist wrote:

How are you doing with him Asena? ( D0n Gunsh0t's and Hitlads' Sweetheart, )

^ Lol, Ento! Mwah Laughing

I've been on Mohammed's ignore list as he hadn't replied to my did you get the $5K payment, email. Thought your blank email idea was great, so sent him one last night and it worked for me too! I'm back on the send script replies list now - Mohammed sent the one about stop all this sh*tt, payment note for $10K and answer the question. Think I'm lagging behind with receiving the script replies Laughing Anyways, I'm gonna reply to that tonight.

It's great to read that it worked for Dwatina too. Fingers crossed for you, Dwatina that he does call again Smile

I sent Pandora's fab Shield 48hrs email to him last night - hoping that as he would be online, he might wander onto there for a while, but so far, he hasn't yet been back to the Shield. Mohammed is one lazzzzzzzzzzy lad! Anyways, although he has until Wed night re the Shield, if he doesn't go back on there tonight then tomorrow morning I'm gonna have my other character dolla chop the $5K.

So I need to have a read through the lad insults thread for some suitable phrases to help me compose an email in ladspeak that my other character can braggingly send to small boi Twisted Evil

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm at the same stage as everyone else. I've also go the same emails.

About to MG his ass.

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
grimbleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Aussiegal"]
Quote:
A RELATIVE OF YOUR WANT YOU DEAD BY ALL MEANS.

i can't think of a single friend or relative of mine that doesn't want me dead. Wink

cheers

grimbleton

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to get Gaylord to work with me. This is the conversation we've had:

Patrick: LISTEN, I GO TEACH U FO MEK SOME REAL MONI. U GET 10% NAU OF WETIN U GO GET AFTA UNA WRK WIT MI .U WAN FO MEK SOME REAL MONI WI CAN WRK TOGEDDA .

Sent at 7:59 PM on Tuesday
GLADLORD: HOW ?

Sent at 8:09 PM on Tuesday
Patrick: I GET PLENTI OF JOBS OK , SEND PIPO FO OPEN MOUTH FO UNA DEN WEN DEM DROP I GET 50%
I DEY VERY BUSY I NOR GET TAIM FO ALL THESE PIPO
U NAU, U WAN FO WRK TOGEDDA OR WETIN

Sent at 8:15 PM on Tuesday
GLADLORD: which way nw

Patrick: TOO MENI PIPO OPEN MOUTH FO MAN PICKEN NA I NOR GET TAIM FO EVERYONE I GIF PIPO FO UNA FO U FO TEK MONI NA U GIF MI 50% U SABI

I'll keep everyone posted. If he agrees to work with me, I'll send him "victims" then keep chopping his dollar.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gladlord has dropped me. I miss him calling. I guess the fake MG numbers really ticked him off. I wonder if the bank personnel threw him out or he left willingly?

Oh well, I've got Harold to play with Smile

dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gladlord suddenly started emailing me.
Quote:
ITS A LONG STORY, SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU WANT YOU DEAD BY ALL MEANS . I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFUL. THIS IS ANOTHER EMAIL TO UPDATE YOU. SORRY ONLY 24 HOURS IN A DAY , IN THIS TIME I HAVE DEAL WITH 1000 TRANSFER PER DAY . IF YOU INDIFFERENT TO YOUR FUTURE ITS OK. TOMORROW YOU WILL BE ANOTHER HUMAN IN THIS SITUATION YOU HAVE ONE CHOICE THAT FOLLOW ME, FOR STOP THIS SHIT AND TO DELETE YOUR FILES FROM MY SERVER AND MY BOYZ TO BACK AWAY FROM YOU . YOU ARE TO NEGOTIATE WITH ME ON HOW YOU WANT THE TAPE GET TO YOU
WHERE WE SHOULD MEET AND HOW YOU WANT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN GET TO SEE ONE ON ONE AND GET TO DISCUSS , BY THEN YOU WILL GET TO KNOW ALL EVERY DETAILS INFORMATION ABOUT MY CLIENT WHO WANT YOU DEAD BY ALL MEANS.
I RECOMMENDED YOU TO WRITE EMAIL IN 24 HOURS TO AVOID PROBLEMS AND AM HERE BY TELLING YOU THIS THAT IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS

MY EMPLOYER IS IN MY CONTROL NOW AS AM WRITING YOU. YOU WILL NEED TO PAY $25,000 IN ADVANCE VIA WESTERN UNION AS THAT MODE OF PAYMENT IS SECURE FOR BOTH ME AND YOU .I WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU BEFORE WE WILL SET OUR FIRST MEETING. AFTER YOU HAVE MAKE THE FIRST ADVANCE PAYMENT. I WILL GET YOU THE TAPE THAT CONTAINS MY CLIENT REQUEST FOR ME TO TERMINATE YOU. I HAVE SAID THIS IN MY PREVIOUS EMAIL TO YOU. THIS TAPE WILL SERVE AND STAND AS 100% EVIDENCE FOR YOU TO TAKE MY CLIENT TO COURT OR IF YOU HAVE ME PAID MORE IN ADVANCE. I CAN GET MY CLIENT TERMINATE. MY CLIENT WANT SOMETHING FROM YOU AND YOU NEED TO BE KILLED BEFORE MY CLIENT CAN LAY HANDS ON WHAT MY CLIENT IS AFTER.
THIS IS ANOTHER EMAIL AND WILL BE THE LAST EMAIL . JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AM DOING THIS CUZ I SEE YOU ARE VERY INNOCENT AND THIS WILL BE MY FIRST OPERATION I WILL PITY ONE.
IF I GET TO SEE NO RESPONSE AND NO BETTER NEGOTIATION IN THE EMAIL YOU ARE SENDING ME, JUST DON'T BOTHER AGAIN . ALL YOU NEED TO BE EXPECTING IS YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO BE KILLED IN COLD BLOOD.

Email arrived in 2 baiting accounts, around the same time.

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, and Dutchkroket Smile

and Asena; Don't be too free with the "Mwahs", my partner is a very jealous woman. LOL
But that was nice. Thankyou I had some difficulty explaining how I got lipstick on me at the computer. LLL

@ Dutchkroket, welcome aboard the "hitman express"

The fact ol' Gaylad is hitting more "victims" means he is frustrated with the ones he has. He has gone looking for new ones. Time to switch characters and all hit him from different accounts.
By all means bomb him from the old ones.

This Laddo will think there are no dumb Magas left when we finish.

Hopefully he will give the game away. Bl..dy Mongrel scaring innocent
victims out of their savings.

Cheers

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Asena, Smile
I noticed you still had 5 piggys. To my understanding you never claimed your Hitlad piggy. I believe you can claim that hitman Dum Gunshy. He sent the bank details to all of us three at the same time. Put it on. You deserve it. It was reported to Alan. That's all we can do.

If I am wrong, I'm sure the moderators will jump down my throat. From what I have been reading I know I am correct.

CLAIM IT. Smile Wink

Cheers

Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ento, I did already claim a piggy re DG (I'm still at the stage in my baiting career where I know exactly which baits I got my piggies from Laughing - 4 from my first bait and 1 from DG) Thanks for the reminder though Smile When I'm through with Mohammed, I'm going to do some ASEMs in the style of Knottypine's great piggy harvester modality, in the hope of increasing my piggy tally.

Nothing much to report re Mohammed; He didn't reply to my email last night, he hasn't been back on the Shield but he has now had his $5K dolla chopped.

Decided to go for short and simple with the chop mail, so sent this

SMALL BOI

I COLLECT FROM DEY MAGA HAND 5000 USD. I GO SPEND YOUR MONEY. CRY FOOL. OOOOOOOOOOOOO

If Mohammed replies later, I'll post his response.

Also, I googled the 2 names that appeared in the Shield session where that chat stuff got transposed. Got results for both of them; if Charles Jextoban is Mohammed, he's got profiles up on quite a few social networking sites.

Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Flying Monkey
419slaughter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a plot that came to me now. Baiter gets killed, police starts investigating, imprisons one of his friends and declares the lad as a murder suspect. They will send team to lad's location. The real murderer gets in touch with lad...
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi 419Slaughter, Smile
Considering the scam is to get money, the lad will see no progress for him. He will just drop contact. Also some of them are scared off by such
"real" violent acts.

Strictly small time stuff where they don't have to shift from the chair in the cafe or their own PC.

Keep the ideas coming though, its what baiting is about.

Cheers Wink

419slaughter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, there is always money that can be build in as a carrot

1st: Victim is ready to pay
2nd: Police offering nice reward
3rd: Other hit man tries to collaborate in exchange for big cash

Endless possibilities of adding characters and carrots
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hitlad wants to work with me. This part I don't understand though...

Me: U NAU, U KOM FO ABUJA OK NA WI GO OPEN MOUTH BOUT US DOIN BUSINESS TOGEDDA

Gaylord: TALK BETTER ENGLISH PLS AND LETS MAKE A DEAL AND WORK TOGETHER . OKIES

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post, sorry

Last edited by Snowy_owl on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
419slaughter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, it was just an idea. I thought more about something like.

Real killer: Thanks for taking the heat of me. Police is looking for u in Lagos now, instead of for me. Actually can u do something? I pay you nicely.
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants to forge a partnership. I asked him if he's from Nigeria, he said yes, then I said "MAI PARTNER I GET NAU NO GOOD, I SEE UR WRK NA I LAIK IT OK,SO I WANNA MEK U DI NEW PARTNER.I GO MEK UR JOB BETTER BY GIVIN INFORMATIONS BOUT UR MAGAS NA SENDIN DEM TO U,DEN WHENEVER U COLLECT U GIVE MI 50% OK" and we'll see if he likes the idea, I'm sure he will. After this, I'll need a few volunteers to be my victims that I send to him, with varying levels of compliance, and when it's time to pay I'll chop his dollar every time, but act like I didn't, and we'll see how long it takes until he figures out that I keep chopping his dollar.

EDIT: He wants to do business. Any volunteers?

419slaughter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I just thought u just tried to ridicule my posting, as it’s similar to what I wrote. I volunteer, but I’m a bloody beginner. I will just play along and follow your instructions, don’t want to mess it up.
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snowy_owl wrote:

count me in, he's already threatening in my main character (you may remember Gormless B-B?) so a bit more pain sounds like fun Smile

BMH
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snowy_owl wrote:

Yep Very Happy He's dropped me; I'll pm you a new character's email and await your instructions Smile

Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Flying Monkey
Lord Wulf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He told me to go the bank since they'd tell me how to use WU. The when I did, he told me I'm meant to use WU not bank transfer. Once I told him that he told me to go to the bank, Abar apparently had bought his flight ticket. I was then told:

Quote:
I HAVE DONE ALL MY POSSIBLE BEST AND IT'S LEFT TO YOU TO WORK IT OUT ON YOUR OWN ALONE[/q]

I disagree, his help was pathetic.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is all great work, I had him too and responded. No response whatsoever!

You've clearly burnt him out Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic