SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Andrew and the traveling computers!--UPDATE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LeChuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THEY WILL SEND WITH ME SOMEBODY WHO WILL ACCOMPANY ME TO YOU SO THAT I WILL NOT RUN AWAY

I can imagine they won't be too pleased when they arrive at the destination Twisted Evil.

This is just brilliant Nowhere Man! We have to know what happens next! Very Happy

"If you dont want to pay this money then you can stuck it up your ass,you are just a sick fellow"
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic baiting, and congrats on the safari! Those two are not happy campers. Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the support everybody.

I love the idea about plotting one against the other. I might not be able to, as I told them earlier that it was against church policy to use WU or MG to send money, and right now my character is out in the middle of nowhere.

I got a safari hat in my siggy! and a...goat? which, altho I don't know what it stands for, I am very proud that it's there.

The saga will unfold shortly when we return to...

Andy and the Traveling Computers!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! I love the idea of baggage, then wristwatch, then Chima being used as a deposit. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are starting day four on safari...

Reverend Phil Shucks now steps into the limelight as Barry has failed the lads completely--unable to provide them with directions and phone numbers, always having cell phone trouble. The lads are happy to be dealing with someone else.

Reverend calls Andy at 2 a.m. Nigeria time. I had to set up another google voice account, and disguise my voice so it sounded nothing like Barry. I ended up sounding like Kermit the Frog.

I tell Andy that I have sent him directions to a hotel in Abeokuta where we will meet. I definitely woke him up because he sounded groggy as hell.

I move the red marker down the hi-way a few miles at a time and pull it off the road in Shagamu.

Quote:
Brother Andrew,

So nice to talk to you. I am sorry that I called so late, God forgive me if I woke you.

Here are the instructions once you get to Abeokuta:

The hotel is called The Ayo Inn

2, Aduke Ayorinde Avenue, Off Second Avenue, G.RA. Abeokuta

I will meet you in the lobby. We can get something to eat and talk about how we are to proceed with this business.

If you can, please do something for me: Please email me a list of your expenses so far so that I can add this amount onto the amount that you will be getting. I figure that $300, plus your expenses, should give you enough money to continue the project, God willing. Is this an acceptable amount for you?

As it says in the Bible--You, oh Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, He who holds my head high.

And also--A day of the Lord is near!

Please email me or call when you are on your way here.

Rev. Phil Shucks

p.s. Do you have a Bible? If not, I can bring you a nice leather bound, gold leafed copy for your family.

Quote:
Man Of God,

Thank you for your Godly intervention to our predicaments, i am set now on my way, to Abeokuta, i have also tracked the consignment is around Shagamu i pray that i will meet them as i travel so that all problems ends today. The hotel people provided me with money and hods
Please as i track the GPS truck it indicates that it's in in Shagamu now i wish somebody will get them until i come with my passport and other information for the claim. God should help us in this matter.
Regards,
Andrew.

Money and hods? Anyone know what a hod is?

I send this reply back almost the next minute.
Quote:
Brother Andrew,

We must have been checking email at the same time! I just received your message.

I will be out on church business most of the day, but will come to meet you as soon as you are near Abeokuta. Please call and let me know when you are getting close. I can not come any sooner than 2pm, as I have a childrens group trip until then.

Please, Andrew, there is a prayer that my congregation says before any long journey. It will bring you good luck, please recite it (we seem to need all the help we can get):

The Prayer of the Fellowship of the Ring of the Lord.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy will be done, Thy kingdom come, on earth as it is in heaven. Indeed as it is on all middle earth, with all fair folk, lest the will of evil encompass us. The Eye, lidless, wreathed in flame, may it perish in the cracks of doom. I will follow you my brother, my captain, my king.
Thus spoke Aragorn, servant of the Lord
Amen.

Is Brother Chima staying behind, or is he coming with you today? I was hoping to meet him as well.

Reverend Shucks

I sleep for a few hours, then my phone starts ringing away. I let it go to voice mail, wanting to sleep, but the lure of lad pain is to great so I get up again and check my mail.

There is a voice mail from Andy saying he has arrived at the hotel and is in the lobby and it is a very comfortable place.

I call him back to let him know that he is early, and I can't get there for a few hours at least.

Then all of the sudden Brother Chima, Andy's safari buddy, decides to email me.
Quote:
Dear Rev. Phil Shucks,

Good morning and God bless you, Brother Andrew called me right now that he have arrive in abeokuta that he is waiting for you in the place you ask him to wait for you as soon he arrives in abeokuta and he has drop a massage and no body is responding to him, so please go help him before he become stranded.

He has called on your phone is not reachable please try and call him to know his location before is late.

Thanks,
Brother Chma

I hate when I drop a massage! IP address checks to Lagos. Chima definitely stayed behind.

Quote:
Dear Brother Chima,

I have just gotten off of the phone with Brother Andrew. He is much earlier than I expected him. I sent him an email this morning that I could not possibly get to the hotel before 2pm as I am with some school children in Ajebo, which is roughly 50 km from Abeokuta. I don't think he got that mail.
I will try to make haste and get over to the hotel, but it is going to take me a little while.
I have to go teach a Bible class, so I will not be able to be reached by telephone. If you talk with Brother Andrew, perhaps relay this message again. He has plenty of time to find an internet cafe and check his email if he would like to.

I hope you are well and safe. God bless you.

Rev. Shucks

Our little red marker decides to meander up the express way, and passes very close to Ajebo, where the Reverend is at the moment, and pulls off the road about 10 km north.

Poor Andy has been sitting at the hotel waiting for me for about five hours, but I just keep getting delayed and delayed. I should go call him and let him know I'll be there "very soon"
Mwah hah hah!

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a beautiful prayer... Laughing

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anyone have time to spoof a call to this guy posing as a customer service agent of the GPS company?

grimbleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have gone on my own safaris of hundreds of miles. not to collect money like the lads, but to museums to see the art of the masters. i have put myself through hell at times so that i would be able to spend a few minutes gazing on a masterpiece with my own eyes.

i am seeing another masterpiece unfolding here. your "social engineering" skills humble me.

jose_cuervo wrote:
With lad anguish like that, I hope the thread quadruples in length!

i agree wholeheartedly.

cheers

grimbleton

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:

Money and hods? Anyone know what a hod is?

–noun
1. a portable trough for carrying mortar, bricks, etc., fixed crosswise on top of a pole and carried on the shoulder.

cheers

grimbleton

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny thing about GPS delivery, they might find the good reverend in the very last chapter.

This has everything including human collateral for a loan. At the rate this is going the lads could find themselves guests of the state.

p.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a real tragedy if the Reverend were called to Abuja for an emergency meeting with the church elders, poor Andy might suddenly find himself in a pickle. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Fantastic work Nowhere Man, and very inspiring - well done!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep getting increasingly desperate calls from Andy and Chima.

Andy has been waiting in the hotel lobby for 8 hours, and the staff is starting to ask him what he is doing. He is basically desperate. He says he borrowed money to get here and he doesn't know what to do.

He sounded on the verge of tears, honestly. I almost felt bad for him--but not really.

It looks like the Reverends car is having trouble and he is stranded on the side of the road about 50km from Andy.

I really need to get a call to them from someone else. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Andy is warm, cosy and sheltered in that lobby, and needs to stop whining. I'm much more worried about the stredded reverend, and so should he. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just called Andy as "John" from GP5 3-Track customer disservice. He sounded like he was about to cry the entire call. Laughing

I told him that Rev. Phil asked that I call him, because his car had broken down and he was losing his cell phone signal.

Andy really wanted the driver's number so he could contact him directly, but he was talking so fast that I could barely understand him. I had to slow him down so I made him give me the tracking number, twice to ensure that I had written it down correctly and then I slowly and carefully repeated the number to him for verification. After banging away on my keyboard for a few moments while he waited, I then confirmed everything that he already knew.

1 - The package is near Ogunmaken, off the A-1 highway.

2 - It is scheduled to arrive at Ibadan airport shortly and will wait there until morning at the Overland Airways Freight Storage Facility.

3- It is scheduled to leave Ibadan with routing for Abuja at 9 a.m.

I told him that the driver was parked along A-1 and was probably eating a nice meal, but that I would try to contact the driver and get him to call Andy, since it is against company policy to give out our driver's cell phone numbers. I doubt that the driver will be getting a good enough signal to talk to Andy, though. Twisted Evil

I ran out of Skype Credits mid call, but I'll recharge them so I can call Andy back after he goes to sleep.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THANKS!

That sounds great! I love it!

Looks like he'll be spending the night in the hotel lobby? doorway? parking lot?

You are a lifesaver Cuervo!

I'll go check in with our old friend Chima and see what he is up to.

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just bought some more skype credits, so I'll ping Andy about 1/2 dozen times and hang up on him. When I call tonight as "John" I'll ask him if the driver was able to contact him.

I'll also ask if he would be willing to take a short customer satisfaction survey. Laughing

grimbleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:
Looks like he'll be spending the night in the hotel lobby? doorway? parking lot?

and you forgot the next funny potential... possibly with a cellphone that has a dead battery. fat lot of good it'll do him then, eh?

cheers

grimbleton

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just hope we'll know how this ends before he runs out of resources to contact you...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love sleepy lads. Andy was such a good sport this evening he answered a GP5 E-Track Customer Satisfaction Survey at midnight his time and burned 12 minutes of his phone credits. Laughing

ANDY_SURVEY.mp3

I was having a hard time keeping it together during the call and fully expected a rant. Andy was also having a hard time keeping it together toward the end, but at least he feels like someone is trying to help his situation now. Twisted Evil

Nowhere Man, I'll call Andy as often as you need now. GP5 3-Tr4ck is all about the customer service.

Move the package to Ibadan tonight if you get a chance, I told him it was already there.

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man, this is brilliant work. Stredding lads in hash conditions! Congratulations on your pith -- well earned! Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jose: I loved that call you did Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Nowhere Man! clapping

Great call jose! Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! Cuervo, that call was brilliant! I loved it!

Poor Andy sounds exhausted! What a long four days it has been for him! I hope we have one or two more good ones.

I need to get on that site and upload the phone calls I have has with Andy and Chima. There are probably 15 or so of them. I'll get busy with that tonight.

I moved the package up the A-1 Hi-way, and it is sitting at the airport now.

Thank you so much Cuervo!

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a classic.

Quote:
Now no food, no water, no place to stay, we are just wandering the streets and our luggages has been seized by the hotel people

And this was just the beginning of his misery! Twisted Evil

May his ordeal continue.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic