SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

May I ask a favor please?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's 'cos I gave him the phone number the fake name generator spat out. He's been trying to ring it forever, but New South Wales doesn't yet use phone numbers that begin with 6

I haven't told him that of course and it's driving him Bonkers! It's giving ME Hours of enjoyment

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Tuesday
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well im probably adding to his very frustrating day then, as i've sent him a very annoyed email, whining that he hasn't answered any of my 20 or so questions ive fired at him the last 2 days and if he's being this evasive etc, there's no point us continuing our friendship.

So ive either made him think im more trouble than what im worth and that'll be last I hear from him or he's having to go back through our emails to see what is ive asked him and then try to reply.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him plenty of those type of emails, never stopped him writing back, fingers crossed you'll get him grovelling back

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, Lad has made an (Unbelievably crappy) facebook page which I tried to mask but failed. PM me if you want the addy, which has the same two photos he sent me.

He sends me this on it (at 4.37am mind you, he seems taken with the idea that I'm always online at that time, I've been getting a few yahoo web messenger notes at that time as well). And today I get this:

so what page are we on

I have no idea what he means Wink

edited to add the Ditz's reply:

My dear Babar,

I'm not all that certain what you mean! Is this a slang term, because as I've said before English is not my native language and sometimes you say things I do not understand.

Please try not to use slang, I would hate to take what you say the wrong way

The Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

Tuesday
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, you were right- i hadn't scared him off with mu nosiness, i got this the other day...

sorry I got carried away my Clan is Scott if you type it you will find out about me and I am from Girdle toll in Irvine,I will be watching the Finals with my daughter as she is with me I do employ people to watch her anytime I am not opportuned to be with her and I will be coming Back to Scotland when I finish the first phase of the project in Africa which is the Transportation of crude oil so tell me I will love to hear your voice soonb honey do you have a house phone anyway because I know you will need that for work anyway so you must have that honey..write me back please honey...

I so far haven't replied, as I have a fair bit of stuff going on at home and haven't had time to futher twist the knife, i mean talk to him, maybe let him stew for a few days.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So at 2.35 and 3.34am my time our boi sends this via messenger;

are you there? (2.34am)

You there? (3.34)

I think because I'm online that time on Saturday mornings, he thinks I'm ALWAYS on at that time! I think I'll have to be online at 3.15am HIS time! and his facebook page seems to be JUST for me! We'll have to change that somehow:

I mean you have not been writing me when is the best time to talk?

I'll post a reply as soon as I think of one. And I think it's time for the ditz to have a new disaster! Wink

Edited to add the disaster. It seems that the Ditz is in an induced coma after a terrible home invasion. Under the heading of "Kathrin is in hospital", Sabrina sends him this (LANGUAGE WARNING, bolding is mine)!!!:

So Lukey (or whatever the fuck your real name is),

I know Kathrin likes you, and she would want me to write to you about this. Personally I don't trust you, I think you a lying piece of shit but I love my Aunt, and as I said she would want you to know.

Anyhoo I'm going through her emails at the moment to see if there are any clues to be found. Maybe they hacked into her email account and found out when they thought she wouldn't be home

On Monday night thieves broke into her apartment in Homebush and beat her up. They trashed the place and took her Laptop, Satellite Phone, camera, video camera & TV. Unfortuantely Kathrin was home when it happened and they beat her up as well.

She's currently at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Medically induced Coma, with injuries to the head and neck. She has defensive wounds to the hands which suggests they used knives as well. Police are investigating, but I'm putting out feelers and if I find them I'll drill two holes through their dick so that when they pee it shoots out in all different directions. I love Team America, and this is one of my fave quotes from it!)

You can't believe how fucked off I am about this (Or how peed off you WILL be by the time I'm done with you)

Sabrina

If he thought he had problems dealing with Kathrin I can't wait to see how he deals with the suspicious (and psychotic) Sabrina! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So at 4am his time, he sends this back:

well I will love if you stop writing me for life as if you dont know how to respect people then I will have to say you need manners dont ever write me again as for Kathrin I pray for quick and speedy recovery.

That's ALL he has to say about the love of his life being in a coma??? I think Sabrina will have something to say about that! And (of course) she does (LANGUAGE WARNING): Twisted Evil

Lukey,

I talk to everyone that way, suck it up princess! You think you're special??? You're not even "special k" to me. And for fuck's sake, all you can say about the love of your life being in a COMA is "you wish her a speedy recovery"!!!! My god, I'm glad you're not my boyfriend, you have the romantic skills of a BRICK!

And tough shit, you gotta deal with me, as I am the only one allowed to visit Kathrin in Hospital. For the next few weeks, she will also probably be using MY Laptop and MY iPhone to communicate with people, at least until she leaves hospital (once she's regained consciousness of course).

And to be frank with you I'm still not all that convinced of your innocence in this matter. I think I'll forward all your emails to the local police and see what they make of it. Unless you can give me a reason not to...

Sabrina

PS: For the record, I don't need manners I need a big dick!!! And I'm not the one spent a month LYING to the woman he loves am I? As I said, I've been reading her emails looking for clues to who may have been involved

Here's hoping it makes him squirm a bit! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

note to self: Do not read Int'lC's posting while have morning coffee (I now need to clean monitor and keyboard)

Great work, keep it up.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to let our boi off the hook. Seems they caught one of the burglars. I let him know (via Kathrin's account). As always LANGUAGE WARNING!:

Lukey,

Sabrina here giving you an update.

They made an arrest today after Kathrin's Laptop turned up at Cash Converters. Some 19yo junkie fucktard is in custody though he busted Kathrin's lappy in the arrest process (much like I'm gonna bust his skull open if I get my hands on him). He's lucky the cops have him, 'cos I'd love to show this fucker my Tae Kwon Do skills, and put him in a coma as well. Apparently he wasn't alone in this but seems that he has no idea who you are, so I won't be sending your emails on to them after all.

There's no improvement in Kathrin's condition and I have stopped my studies to keep an eye on her. Fortunately the term's just started so there won't be all that much to catch up on. But until then I'll be spending my spare time with her at Hospital.

Keep in touch, it'll help her to regain consciousness to know you're asking about her

Sabrina

PS: Exactly what IS your name anyway? I've always hated Luke as a name. Too biblical for me.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So! It's been a couple of days and while he did chat with me once before it was boring and I lost the connection before I could turn it around. I get on to the ditz's email account this morning and I get:

"how is she doing?" (20/7/10 4.09pm)
"hello" (21/7/10 12.05am)

As offline messages. Then I have a long chat with our boi, which I basically use to just tear strips off the lad. He TRIES to give as good as he gets, but doesn't even come close. I especially LOVE it when he accuses me of being a Russian scammer!!! Bolding is mine, and need I say... LANGUAGE WARNING! This one may not be safe for work:

Wednesday, 21 July, 2010
Scammerboi (10:37 AM): you there ?

Sabrina (10:38 AM): sabrina is

Scammerboi (10:38 AM): ok how is she doing right now

Sabrina (10:39 AM): turns out her head injuries are worse than first thought. She needs an operation.
Sabrina (10:39 AM): which happens tomorrow
Sabrina (10:40 AM): junkyboy still won't say anything and he's been in custody for days now. Despite them finding his fingerprints in the apartment
Sabrina (10:40 AM): so I'm back here, checking her mail and looking for clues
Sabrina (10:42 AM): so how is ya?

Scammerboi is Available

Sabrina (10:45 AM): you don't wanna talk to me?

Scammerboi (10:45 AM): well we dont really get on that much (ONLY 'cos you're a scamming piece of turd! Otherwise you seem quite nice) Wink
Scammerboi (10:46 AM): I would have loved to talk to her right now
Scammerboi (10:46 AM): and how come yourself and herself dont have any picture together
Scammerboi (10:46 AM): just different picstures
Scammerboi (10:46 AM): pictures

Sabrina (10:46 AM): who says we don't get on? (Apart from an entire forum of course!)
Sabrina (10:47 AM): I'm her niece not her daughter

Scammerboi (10:47 AM): well so families dont take pictures?

Sabrina (10:47 AM): the pictures of us together were like when I was five years old or something
Sabrina (10:47 AM): we have separate lives now

Scammerboi (10:48 AM): well so you dont have money to buy camera and snap when you ladies go to the club
Scammerboi (10:48 AM): and I think the 2 of you are just russian girls and stuffs with scams aswell (Gold! I tells ya, GOLD!)

Sabrina (10:49 AM): Which would YOU do? Buy a camera to go clubbing with, or buy drinkies? Get your priorities right bub
Sabrina (10:49 AM): Russian???
Sabrina (10:50 AM): That's gold bub! After all which one of us lied to Kathrin for over a month??? Somehow I don't think it was me

Scammerboi (10:50 AM): well maybe you should ask her

Sabrina (10:51 AM): and as for scams, well I'm not all that convinced you're not running one either, since we're putting our cards on the table here
Sabrina (10:51 AM): ask her what?

Scammerboi (10:51 AM): well what are you ladies upto really ?

Sabrina (10:51 AM): right now I'm talking to some guy, and she's in a hospital fighting for her life
Sabrina (10:52 AM): that's what we're up to! what are YOU up to???

Scammerboi (10:52 AM): ok
Scammerboi (10:52 AM): scjool and stuff

Sabrina (10:53 AM): same. I'm talking to you from class

Scammerboi (10:54 AM): ok
Scammerboi (10:54 AM): so how often do you see her

Sabrina (10:54 AM): dunno when I feel like it mostly
Sabrina (10:54 AM): especially now that she's in Homebush
Sabrina (10:55 AM): that's only 10 kms away

Scammerboi (10:55 AM): how far is it from you?
Scammerboi (10:55 AM): well you dont drive
Scammerboi (10:55 AM): and where are your parents?

Sabrina (10:56 AM): Of course I drive, and why the third degree
Sabrina (10:56 AM): ??? (Of course I KNOW why. but it was boring me)

Scammerboi (10:56 AM): just asking

Sabrina (10:57 AM): I have a pink subaru. I LOVE my car

Scammerboi (10:57 AM): what about your parents?

Sabrina (10:57 AM): what about them?
Sabrina (10:57 AM): they divorced a long time ago

Scammerboi (10:58 AM): and where do they live now ?

Sabrina (10:58 AM): why do you even want to know this? This convo is getting kinda creepy (Plus, I couldn't remember where I said her parents lived, or if they were even still alive)

Scammerboi (10:58 AM): well is it not good to know about you

Sabrina (11:00 AM): look pal, I'm gonna be straight up here. All I care about is Kathrin's happiness. and right now your line of questioning is gonna make real try tear you a new asshole and soon. You wanna know about me ask fine. You wanna know about my parents ask kathrin when she's better. Let's just say me and my parents don't get along. Change the subject and soon!

Scammerboi (11:02 AM): well you dont order me aroudn Kathrin ok because I know it is you (That's what YOU think, "pal"!)

Sabrina (11:03 AM): pal, YOu'RE the one prying into my affairs, if I don't wanna talk about them then I'll say it. And if you don't like that fuckface then you can just fuck right off! Happy now? sabrina enough for you?
Sabrina (11:03 AM): I'll remember THIS convo when she asks for the lappy
Sabrina (11:03 AM): for fuck's sake!

Scammerboi (11:04 AM): well you dont have any sense to respect people form where you come from

Sabrina (11:04 AM): I have the sense to say what I feel. THAT was the way I was brought up. You don't like that?

Scammerboi (11:05 AM): well you fuck face anywhere you come from dont have any sense to respect people to insult and call people names sucker

Sabrina (11:06 AM): Pal, I'm in Australia. It's a democracy last time I heard!!! I can say what I want.
Sabrina (11:06 AM): and I've said before I talk to everyone that way!
Sabrina (11:06 AM): especially when they piss me off

Scammerboi (11:06 AM): well you need to grow up no wonder you guys dont have decent realtionships
Scammerboi (11:07 AM): and stuffs (He's NOT great when it comes to insults, is he?) Wink

Sabrina (11:07 AM): I have a GREAT relationship
Sabrina (11:07 AM): I have a boyfriend, AND I get to sleep around
Sabrina (11:07 AM): fuck it's great being 20

Scammerboi (11:07 AM): well you see
Scammerboi (11:07 AM): you fuck around to get that pussy hot and no respect for God you suck just like your name (And THAT'S the best you can do???) Rolling Eyes

Sabrina (11:09 AM): You got it wrong, I have no respect for YOU! A lying piece of shit who lied to my Aunt for over a month and you expect me to just kowtow to you??? If you are who you say you are, then I'll bend over backwards to help you guys out! But right now I'm not seeing anything that proves to me you're not a lying sack of shit!

Scammerboi (11:10 AM): well I dont care what you think of me

Sabrina (11:10 AM): You'd better care

Scammerboi (11:10 AM): if I was the man from the very first day you will always remain like this you said it yourself

Sabrina (11:10 AM): Kathrin's gonna be using MY laptop to talk you

Scammerboi (11:10 AM): so go fuck yourself

Sabrina (11:11 AM): Baby I don't need to fuck myself
Sabrina (11:11 AM): I got three good pieces of sex right here in Sydney

Scammerboi (11:11 AM): maybe because you dont have good upbringing with your parents and dont know where they live how can you have any sense

Sabrina (11:11 AM): I know EXACTLY where they live, I'm just not telling you!

Scammerboi (11:12 AM): that is good call them to advice you and talk senses into you
Scammerboi (11:12 AM): which country are you from again ?

Sabrina (11:12 AM): Australia. Now kiddies let's learn to Pronounce it! Oz Tray Lee A... See simple!!! (The whole time I was typing this I was pissing myself laughing)
Sabrina (11:13 AM): even you could learn that one THIS is why I love being sabrina)

Scammerboi (11:13 AM): cool silly head (Ooohh, THAT'S harsh!)
Scammerboi (11:13 AM): it is nice to chat with you and ur auntie because you are just the samething

Sabrina (11:13 AM): You are SO much fun. You aint hot are ya?

Scammerboi (11:13 AM): nah
Scammerboi (11:13 AM): you chatting with me from the email right
lucas_scott19601508 (11:13 AM): ?

Sabrina (11:14 AM): Yeah, you wan't me to get on messenger??? why?

Scammerboi (11:14 AM): yeah maybe we can see eahc other on cam atleats for a sec (Now that I'm reading this again, his willingness to get on chat makes me think the pics he sent were real)

Sabrina (11:15 AM): I prefer gmail myself but you're not on it
Sabrina (11:15 AM): I'm in class you dick! You think I bring a cam to school??? For fuck's sake get a grip!

Scammerboi (11:16 AM): haha
Scammerboi (11:16 AM): you loose that alot

Sabrina (11:16 AM): And so it seems do you
Sabrina (11:16 AM): I like you, you're fun! (And that he is today)

Scammerboi (11:17 AM): well what time do you get out of school

Sabrina (11:17 AM): Not for another six hours
Sabrina (11:19 AM): why? you wanna hook up?

Scammerboi (11:19 AM): ok what grade are you
Scammerboi (11:19 AM): haha
Scammerboi (11:19 AM): yeah because I a superman (Yeah RIGHT! Of COURSE you are! Arrogant turd) Wink

Sabrina (11:19 AM): GRADE??? I'm at Uni, there is no grade
Sabrina (11:19 AM): of course you are!
Sabrina (11:20 AM): How many times have I heard THAT from a guy!!!

Scammerboi (11:20 AM): year 1st or what year ?

Sabrina (11:20 AM): 2nd year into my course
Sabrina (11:21 AM): Got about 18 months left

Scammerboi (11:21 AM): ok

Sabrina (11:22 AM): Kathrin did mention it once, but what you studying again?

Scammerboi (11:23 AM): Bus admin sumb

Sabrina (11:24 AM): okies. what you gonna do at the end of it?

Scammerboi (11:24 AM): well find a good work and live a good life that I deserve ( A good life is what people who AREN'T scamming pieces of turd deserve! YOU deserve everything your getting asshole!)

Kathrin (11:25 AM): doing what? Business admin sounds a bit vague

Scammerboi (11:25 AM): yes I can work in any company you know (BOY! Is he in for a RUDE shock when he finishes school!)

Sabrina (11:25 AM): doing what? (I really DO wanna know! Somehow, I suspect this guy will be a scammer for life) Sad
Sabrina (11:26 AM): answering phones, cleaning their toilets... doing what?

Scammerboi (11:26 AM): dealing with finances of the company or the consultancy aspect of the company
Scammerboi (11:26 AM): I have got better brains that those you mentioned I can never stoop low like you because I know you aint got brains atall

Sabrina (11:27 AM): That's right I have no brains at all. That's why I'm studying my Bachelor of Information technology specialising in Network administration! (The full version of MY RL course)
Sabrina (11:27 AM): you don't need brains for that
Sabrina (11:28 AM): But you do need big tits. Fortunately I have those They're called MAN boobs)
Sabrina (11:29 AM): Anyhoo, I'm gonna get some food before next class. You're fun! Add me: <snipped>

He never did add me of course, because we "Don't get along". That's the secret to him leaving you alone peeps, abuse the living shit out of him! Works for me. edited a few times for typos Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

A.T.Tappman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis: Hats off. Really, this is a thoroughly amusing piece of work. Sabrina sure suits you. Wink

By the way, since you seem to like Team America as much as I do... try seeing a French version with American subtitles. It's a whole new experience. Smile
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now THAT'S a mission, especially here in Melbourne. I look forward to it immensely Smile

edited to add: Welcome to eater A.T Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, since he kept me entertained via Sabrina, it's time for the ditz to wake up:

My darling Babar,

I awoke yesterday from my coma and have been talking to Police for much of the rest of the time. Oh mein liebling, it was so horrible. I will be in hospital for some time, then I will look for somewhere less frightening to live. Being such a new suburb, I had no idea Homebush would be so dangerous.

Sabrina tells me she kept you informed. I will write again soon schatzi

rinse, repeat Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't heard from him after using Sabrina to tear him a new one, so I sent him a fishing email from the Ditz:

My dear Babar,

Are you avoiding me mein liebling? Sabrina said you had an argument but that is no reason to take it out on me. I need you schatzi, please write back.

What I got back is a FAR cry from the Arrogant shit we started with:

Am not happy am sorry I don't want to bother you but I don't have a choice than to ask you to help I need money

I'll get around to "helping him", when I've sobered up again. I'll have my 1st drink in two hours Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After sobering up, I send him this, bolding is mine:

My darling Babar

You sound terrible schatzi, what's wrong? Why do you need money? I thought you could work anywhere. Tell me all about it. How can I help you mein liebling?

By the way, (Since you didn't ask, he's SUCH a romantic!) I am recovering well. Though I am househunting again, as I no longer feel comfortable returning to the apartment in Homebush. I will be discharged from Hospital soon, and I have no desire to return to the "scene of the crime" so to speak. Sabrina will let me stay with her until I find somewhere new. It's a pity really, it was such a pretty place.

Time to get a new phone number to drive him mad with Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okies, now we're getting down to the nitty gritty. From what I can make out, he's having problems with a housemate and needs cash to get an apartment.

As a student myself who lives alone and has to go to a Public Library to do my baiting, care factor is ZERO! But it will be interesting to see if we can drag it out a bit:

Hello Kathrin,I am very grateful to God for giving you the Recovery and right now my life is in big mess as my friend that I am staying with messed up big time as he has moved my thing to another room which is not by anyway a good place to sleep talk less of eating in there and right now I need money to get an apartment for myself as well as pay for my School fees please do find a way to help you and I swear to you this is just what I need money for to rent an apartment and to pay my school fees I am not yet done in school so I cant start work yet ok.

I'll edit in a reply as soon as I think of one. And here it is. Bolding is mine:

Mein liebling,

I do not understand what you have written. You cannot work? Why not? Sabrina is also studying and she works nights as a Security Guard for a nightclub. A big strapping lad like yourself could easily work as a security guard, or perhaps in a shop part time while you study. You didn't say how much money you would need to get an apartment, but as I am currently also looking for an apartment I do sympathise with your plight (Yeah riiiigggght)

I will be discharged from Hospital on Friday and I will be staying with Sabrina in the short term. And after much begging to use her iPhone to ring you it has been decided that I will have to get my own phone again, probably after I find somewhere else to live. I asked Sabrina to let you ring her iPhone, but you do not want to know the words she used when I suggested that. She has agreed to let you ring her landline though, on the condition that I am the only person who uses it. I don't know what happened while I was in a coma, but her hatred of you seems to have increased somewhat. You didn't ask about her parents by any chance? It's a VERY touchy subject for her and if you did she will not speak to you again without abusing you at any rate. She has lost quite a few boyfriends (and one or two girlfriends that way). I couldn't resist adding that, just to see what he says about it)

Anyway the landline for Sabrina's place is <snipped, but just as fake as the last one. I'll use it as proof he needs a a new phone>. You were always saying how troublesome the satellite phone was, hopefully this will work better schatzi.

I may have written this before but it bears repeating... English is not my native tongue and sometimes I do not understand what you have written. I had to read this six times just to get a point of some understanding. If you are using slang, please stop. As I won't be able to help you if you do.

I do like how I managed to get in a slap at the same time Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got two emails within a minute of each other. First this:

Hello Kathrin I will like to tell you that since the Economy of the country is not good I can not get a Job anywhere if you are not A graduate of school ok and the money I will be needing for a house for one year is around $1,500 and I will love you to help me ok.

Then the same thing again. POOP! I send him this back:

My dear Babar,

Nigeria's economy isn't good? But you wanted me to go there! Does this mean I should hang on to my money until your economy improves? oh mein Babar, Sie verwechseln mich! help me, explain to me what is going on!

I suspect their may be a fair bit of editing going on here, lad sends this back:

The Economy is not good because for people that are not rich they will find life hard and if you have money you can invest.Help me with money send me money please

edited to reply:

My dear Babar,

Invest? I do not understand. You want me to invest in a property in Nigeria? I have to find one here in Australia first, and I can't begin that until I leave Hospital! Please remember, english is not my 1st tongue and I do not understand what you are asking of me

It's GREAT being the Ditz Wink. Our lad pays a visit to babelfish:

Hallo erkläre ich Ihnen, mir Geld zu geben, das ich für meine Miete zahlen muss

(which after popping it BACK into google translate is):

Hello , I tell you to give me the money I pay for my rent is

So I send THIS back to him:

Oh Schatzi , ich liebe , dass Sie dieses für mich getan hat . Ich liebe dich so sehr , wie viel Geld Sie brauchen wieder tun ?

Which I typed as;

Oh Schatzi, I love that you did this for me. I love you so much, how much money do you need again?

More editing soon I suspect Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

most amusing bait Chrysis. I just spent the last hour catching up on it. Smile

I think it might be best if the ditz delivered the money personally. It would be good for her to get out of the country for a while, especially with those other burglars still on the loose.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get him to elaborate exactly how did this "friend" of his "messed up big time as he moved my thing" what "thing" ?? and if he's having such a difficult time and needing money how is it that he can a fford to call you??HMM his scamming activity must not be going so well right now ?? How much does he pay the freind to live with him? He should have to tell you more about his scamming activity !! I'd love to know how many people he has scammed ? I know that he does not care but he should be told about the anguish that he gives his victims!! You do very well with these guys , I like Sabrina too!!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems Kathrin is torn and confused. She send this back:

Mein liebling,

I must say I am torn now that I understand what you are talking about. On the one hand I want to help you, and would happily send you some money, but Sabrina tells me that you are lying again and that you shouldn't be trusted. She seems have truly grown to hate you since I went to Hospital. She says you should get a real job like everyone else does and the fact you're asking me for money makes you less of a man, I've never seen her so upset at you!

You DID mention her parents, nothing else makes her so angry! She is so angry I have had to wait until she has gone to sleep to access her laptop and write to you.

But I do not understand. What is this "thing" your friend moved to another room? What made your friend do this in the first place? Do you pay your friend to live with you? I am asking to get a better understanding of your situation so I can help you if at all possible. It has been such a crazy time for me schatzi, with the Home Invasion and hospital and now me looking for a new place to live as well.

Maybe I should just wait until I find somewhere else to live before I send you anything. That should be good won't it?

Oh dear, Sabrina's up to her old tricks again... Young people today!!! Wink

Now THAT got a response, TWO emails as quick as a flash, including popped into Babelfish and translated into German!:

Hello Kathrin,I am sorry if Sabrina doesnt Trust me but I will like tyo tell you that I dont have a work right now and I dont have money to pay my friend because his Parents own the house and because I cant pay the money again he moved my things out.. Please I swear I am not lying

And now the German one, which is pretty much the same thing. I LOVE the Ditz, she's making laddo work TWICE as hard!:

Hallo Kathrin, bin ich traurig, wenn Sabrina mir nicht vertraut, aber ich tyo erkläre Ihnen mag, dass ich nicht eine Arbeit im Augenblick habe und ich nicht das Geld habe, zum meines Freunds zu zahlen, weil seiner Parents, das Haus zu besitzen und weil ich Lohn das Geld wieder kippe, er meine Sachen heraus. verschob. Bitte schwöre ich, dass ich nicht liege

The ditz sends this back. He'll soon realise we're going in circles:

My dear Babar

I apologise for always asking questions but this is Dies ist eine so verwirrende Sache für mich. Sabrina does have a point I do not understand. Why can't you work again? You told me you could work anywhere. As I have said Sabrina supports herself by working as a Nightclub Security Guard, can you not do the same? She does not like the job, but she does it to pay for her rent, phone and internet. She also shares her house with others, so again I do not see how you could have gotten into this predicament.

Mein liebling, I want to help, but I feel I must sleep on this and contemplate what is going on. I will go to bed as soon as I finish checking the rest of my emails.

Gute Nacht mein Geliebter

"You are a dead meat!"

bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just seems like he is trying to slip out of giving you an explanation!! He says that his friend messed up big time!! How is it his friend's fault that he does not pay him the rent?? he says that his friend put his thing in another room?? Then he says that he is being kicked out of the house?? What about his family? could he live with them?? He wants you send money, but this is the guy who tried to tell you he was someone he was'nt?? how many other women/men has he told that story too?? Wonder if he is willing to tell you how many people that he has scammed??
Just gets to me when he tells you that his friend(the friend who has let him live rent free, for who know how long) messed up big time, he does not sound very thankful???
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of COURSE he's trying to weasel out of it. My guess the ploy worked last time and he wasn't ready to explain why he needed the cash. I plan to use that against him.

Oh don't worry, I have "every" intention of "helping him out" in "Any way I can" and by that I mean I intend to wind him up until this bait finally sputters to a halt Wink

That said, there are some good ideas in your message Bethc8, I will try take some on board

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect that this bait is probably dead for me, but hey it kept the asshole from Strawberry Shortcake's mum's back, it had to be a good thing. I send him this, part fishing email to see if it is dead, mostly to rub salt into the wound. Since he's claiming to have rent problems, I tell him all about my "moving house", to the nearby "safer" suburb... Of Redfern!:

My dear Babar,

I am sorry for not writing sooner but I have been busy moving house. I have left that house in Homebush for a MUCH safer home in Cleveland street Redfern. It is Just down the street from Sabrina's University so we catch up all the time now! My phone number has changed again, it is <snipped, but yet another fake number>

Sabrina is trying to get me to buy an iPhone for myself but schatzi I don't know. I could barely get the thing to work, but I have to buy something I guess. My belongings will be taken out of storage soon, and it will be nice to have a home again. We will have a house warming soon.

If he doesn't write back, it's dead. In which case, it was fun while it lasted!

"You are a dead meat!"

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome job, internationalchrysis!

bow_down bow_down bow_down

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
beano
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm new here and just wanted to say - IC you are a GENIUS!! I have been wetting myself reading all 7 pages this evening! I was trying to read some to my mum on the phone earlier, but I was crying with laughter so much that she couldn't understand me Laughing

Strawberry - I really hope your mum's ok! Any updates?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic