SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait with a previously burnt lad.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is quite a short bait, but it was good fun after I slapped him. He starts as a woman and changes sex quickly. Please bear with me if it seems confusing. happy reading.

Quote:
Hello Mrs Grice, I need a loan urgently,
Please reply soon

Richard
Church of St Imatwott

He/she replies with this.......and I fill it out and send it back......

Hello ,
We Received your mail that you are in need of getting a loan from us you are hereby adivce to fill out the loan APPLICATION form and return back for more Information on the transaction.
LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS FILL AND RETURN BACK
Full Names: Mr Richard
Marital status: Singular
Contact Address: xxxxx
City/Zip code: 415 677
State: California
Monthly Income: $22,000
Loan Amount: $150,000
Duration of Loan: 5 years
Date Of Loan Needed: 22 September 2010
Weekly Income: $5,500
Purpose for Loan: pay off loan shark
Phone Number: 206-203-xxxx USA
Personal Phone Number: as above
Fax Number: e-mail or number above
In acknowledgment to these details, I will send you a well calculated Terms and Condition which will include the agreement.i will want you to fill the borrower's information above and return back to me as soon as possible so that we can proceed further.
Response with the details listed above Let me know if you are serious about the loan.

Best Regards
Mrs.Sorji Grice

Just as I thought, No screening, instantly accepted.....

Quote:
Hello Mr Richard

I recieved your email. Thanks for applying for a loan from me. I perfectly understand all what you have said regarding the way you need $150,000.00 as loan.And for Notification this Loan will be in USD.In this case, I beleive I will have to help you with a loan due to the way you explained yourself to me. What you must know that one can not just offer you a loan without knowing some certain things about you. We need to involve the concert of the money laundering council just incase things didn't work the way we planned.Though nobody planned to do business at a loss. The possibility of getting this loan from me is rest assured if you are in agreement with my loan terms for the amount you want to borrow.

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT

Loan Amount: $150,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3.%
Loan Term: 5 years
Monthly Loan Payment:$2,695.30
Number of Payments: 60
Cumulative Payments: $161,718.23
Total Interest Paid: $11,718.23

There are two ways this Loan can be Transfered to you in either Western Union Transfer or Bank to Bank Transfer.Below are more Informations on the Transfer Options.Please, If you are in agreement with the Loan Terms and repayment,I will advice you to get back to us with update so as to enable us proceed with the processing of your Loan Fund .Western Union is a 12 Hours Transfer while Bank to bank Transfer is a 24 Hours Transfer

Repayment of Loan Funds.
Be Informed that this is an 24 Hours Aproved Loan.And as soon as that is done the Loan Fund will be Transfer to you with either Bank to Bank Transfer or Western Union Transfer.The Repayment of this Loan will begin three Months after The Loan gets to you.All Repayment Datas will be sent to you by the Company's Accountant and that is as soon as the Loan Fund get to you.

We can only give out loan to you, if we have been able to verify the validity of the information provided by you. If you agree with the terms and conditions as stated above, you are required to respond by stating “I AGREE WITH THE LOAN TERMS AND CONDITION"

{1} In the unlimited grace of the loan terms duration. A constant monthly payment will be paid for a period of (5 years) and it will start Two months after the loan have been confirmed available by the beneficiary.

Your Urgent Respond is needed that is if you are in agreement with the Loan Terms and repayment,Get back to

western union Transfer
{2}.If you need the loan via western union money transfer: you will be required to pay just $135 USD for the transfer fee and if you are in agreement with the western union transfer, you are to send down your western union detail sure as receiver's name,address,state,country while.
Please if you are in agreement send down your Western Union Information's

Receiver"s Name:
Receiver"sCountry:
Receiver"s State:
Receiver"s City:
Text Question:
Text Answer:
Amount to be transfer :$ USD

Bank To Bank Transfer
{3} If you are in agreement with bank to bank transfer , you will be required to pay just $230USD for the transfer charges and if you are in agreement with this option, you can send us your bank details for the deposit of your loan Funds:

Banking Information's Neded now.
Full Name:
Name of Bank:
Bank Address:
Bank Lacation:
Bank Account Number:
Rounting Number:
Amount to be Transferred Into Your Account: $

NOTE AND SECURITY AGREEMENT
( 4) Our applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every month starting from Two months after loan is been transferred. Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by the Board Of Directors of this Company ( Financial Trust Services Ltd ).

( 5)Considering the above conditions if they are acceptable to you, you are required to scan and send me an Identity Card for proper identification and proof of indentity. So if you are in agreement with these terms you have to give me a fast response so that we can proceed to the approval of the loan funds. I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

CEO/ Mr.Collins Bronw LOAN INVESTMENT LTD.
Contact Number::+234 80 77513930
============================== ============================== ============================== ====================================
NOTE:This Company have been Offering Loan since 1989 and still date we still remain the best Loan Lending Firm in United Kingdom and Africa in Genaral.We are one of the Legitmate and Legally Approved Loan Fundation in Nigeria and Africa in Genaral.Transaction any Transaction with us is the best thing that will ever happen to you.We offer Loan Under Trust.............Understanding............

Just as I thought, WU is cheaper because he hasn`t got the brains to make up a bank transfer.
Guess what I crash and burn. But the lad won`t give up !!!!!

Quote:
Hello Mr Collins Bronw

“I AGREE WITH THE LOAN TERMS AND CONDITION"

I have sent $135 USD to you via WU for payment and they need a simple security form to be filled out by you.
I have done mine.
Please do this speedily so I can get the money soonest.
ID card scanned and attached to e-mail.

WU information sent to me . You must log in to this to receive payment of $135USD. Please hurry, the log in number in this e-mail. It is your unique ID number.

Lad gets back to me and he`s angry....

Quote:
Mr Collins Brown
to me

fuck you i naver send you the Information for you to send the money i know who you are please go way you went and register another gmail and E-mail that you need a loan at the first place i naver send any E-mail to you that please go way i naver send you the western union to send the money fuck u

Okay, time for a small sob story from me.....

Quote:

|
Richard
to Mr Collins Brown

Mr Collins Brown

I done what you asked me to do. Why are you swear at me? You must have me mixed up with someone else.

How can we put this right. I need this money desperately.
Your company is a good company.

I will cancel the WU schedule. You said you would give me the loan. I need it.

I have had this e-mail for 12 years. Why would I make a new e-mail. This is my only e-mail.
All I done was forward the e-mail that WU sent to me.

Now I may have lost the $135. I hope i can get it back.

Please tell me what to do next. I need this money.

From Mr Richard

I get a reply ! I was shocked !!!!

Quote:
but you naver send the money to me forget me please you are a big scam also I naver do you how to send the money ok did i send you the Information for you to send the payment did i

Ok, let`s keep him going for a while longer.......

Quote:
Richard
to Mr Brown

Oh no, I got it all wrong. I have never used WU before. I opened an account with them. I will cancel it.
Maybe you should tell me what to do next.
I got mixed up, sorry about that. I am so desperate to get the money.

Is it Ok now.

Yours in trust
Richard

western union Transfer
{2}.If you need the loan via western union money transfer: you will be required to pay just $135 USD for the transfer fee and if you are in agreement with the western union transfer, you are to send down your western union detail sure as receiver's name,address,state,country while.
Please if you are in agreement send down your Western Union Information's

Receiver"s Name: Richard
Receiver"sCountry: USA
Receiver"s State: California
Receiver"s City: Mountain View
Text Question: favourite film star
Text Answer: Rodney Trotter

Amount to be transfer :$135 USD

Right, let`s see what happens now......

Quote:
Mr Collins Brown
to me

Hello, Thanks for the E-mail I want you to know that I will send you the Information on how to send the money at western union affer you are going to send me the MTCN number given to you at western union i am not asked to fill out any forms you are to go to any western union and tell me that you want to send money to Nigeria.

Use this Information.

Receiver"s Name: Irigo Esther
Receiver"sCountry: Nigeria
Receiver"s State: Edo State
Receiver"s City: Imo

Text Question: name
Text Answer: you

He`s forgiven me, oh dear. Nice lad (not)......

Quote:

From Richard
to Mr Brown

Dear Mr Collins Brown

I will go down to my local WU now. They are open until 8.30pm.
I will go now, back as soon as I can. Will be about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Thank you for your professional advices.

Mr Richard

OK, I go and make the payment- yeah right !!!

Quote:
Richard Head
to Mr Brown

Dear Mr Collins Brown

Mtcn 7319466178
Sender's Name Richard
Country USA
amount Sent. $159.20

This is what I was given by the Western Union.
If you go to the address, you can see the reciept.
I have scanned it and attached it you want to prove I done it.

http://www.sectr4nsfers.tk

I wait for a reply......

Quote:

Mr Collins Brown
to me

Hello,

I will go to my bank tomorrow and see if this money is avilable for pick I will also get back to you with the loan information.

Best Regards

Good Mr Collins brown, I hope it`s a long and fruitful journey........

Quote:
GAMES

Mr Collins Brown
to me

i know who you are you are just playing with us you never sent any money because the money is not available for pick up why?

I did pay it laddie, I`m being as honest as you are...........

Quote:
Richard
to Mr Brown

Mr Collins Brown.
Why do you talk to me like that ?
I did send the money. Why would I want to play with you ? I can play with my toys whenever I want.

I will go back to Western Union and ask them whats going on. I will speak to the manager and see why?
I will give him your mail address. I don`t want to be left hanging around for along time.
Which bank did you go to? Which Western Union Office, was it Imo, Edo State ?

I will get back to you soon

Richard

Oh dear, are we getting pissed off Mr Collins Brown.........Lets try again !

Quote:

Richard
to Mr Brown

Hello Mr collins Brown,

When can I get this money.?
You never answered me back.

Don`t you trust me my friend?

Richard

Let`s see if he replies now !........

Quote:
Mr Collins Brown
to me

I naver told you to send the money to Imo I only told you to send the money to Nigeria Edo State.

Best Regards
Mr.Collins Brown

Oh yes you bloody well did Mister Brown...........I send him his original email that he sent to me. Clearly stated Imo didn`t it baiters ?

This is what you sent me. It says Receivers City:Imo

Mr Collins Brown Loan

Richard
to financialsolut.

from Mr Collins Brown <[email protected]>
to Richard
date Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 7:08 PM
subject Re: LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT
mailed-by gala.net

Hello, Thanks for the E-mail I want you to know that I will send you the Information on how to send the money at western union affer you are going to send me the MTCN number given to you at western union i am not asked to fill out any forms you are to go to any western union and tell me that you want to send money to Nigeria.

Use this Information.

Receiver"s City: Imo

as soon as you send the money at western union send me the Information.

Mtcn
Sender's Name
Country
amount Sent.

Best Regard

[/quote]

Stick that in your pipe lad. Now apologise you git !!!!!........

Quote:
I AM VERY SORRY GO BACK AND CHANGE THE MISTAKE

Mr Collins Brown Loan

Mr Collins Brown
to me

Mtcn
Sender's Name
Country
amount Sent.

Best Regard

Thank you Mr Brown, he is getting anxious now.........

Quote:
BE VERY FAST

Mr Collins Brown Loan

Mr Collins Brown
to me

Mtcn
Sender's Name
Country
amount Sent.

Best Regard

Lets ignore him for a day and see what he says.........

Quote:
Mr Collins Brown
to me

have you make the payment i need the Info

Can`t these lads learn to have patience........

Quote:
Richard
to Mr

Mr Collins Brown

I said I would make it on Monday. I might be able to do it tonight.
But I did say MONDAY

Richard

I aggravate him a little......and attach WU receipt for his perusal....

Quote:
Richard
to Mr Brown

Mr Collins Brown

I have made payment today. Thanks for your help in this matter.

Richard
MTCN attached in scan picture

I get back to him and ask what`s going on.....

Quote:
Richard
to Mr Brown

Mr Collins Brown !

Where is my money?
I sent you the mtcn

regards

Dick

That`s it, he never got back to me, please give feedback. I could not get to a point where I got a pic of him etc. I am now baiting successfully and having great fun. If this post looks odd, please bear with me, I`m learning bit by bit. Laughing [/b]
edited link to stop googling of transfer system-MM

but you naver send the money to me forget me please you are a big scam

Those bank people they are very very stupid ,they keep on sending me
form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic