SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

No Sex Please, We're Senegalese.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this Senegal lad has been baited before. I wonder how many times he's been asked for naked photos or told to talk dirty.
The bolding is his, not mine:

Quote:
Hello
My name is miss rose jones, i saw your profile today and become interested to know more about you for a serious platonic relationship with you. I will like you to send mail to my email address so that i will send my picture to you and tell you more about myself.
My email address is ( [email protected]) i will be waiting to hear from you very soon.

Thanks
rose jones

It seems that even lads get head-aches sometimes.

Obviously, I've emailed back and told him that I'm not interested in anything but a full on sexual relationship with all of the bells, whistles, PVC and cheese-graters that entails.
I do hate a lad who plays hard to get.

Feel free to have a go at him yourself. Smile

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont forget the egg whisk, flying helmet and stick of celery! Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
cheese-graters

I can't imagine any kind of sex game involving a cheese grater that doesn't make me cringe.

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Don't be such a prude.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
grimbleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rocknrollnobody wrote:
Slightlyoutofit wrote:
cheese-graters

I can't imagine any kind of sex game involving a cheese grater that doesn't make me cringe.

does an inflatable newt gingrich do anything for ya?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rocknrollnobody wrote:

Well it is thy masters bidding. Go home and practice.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Cosette_24601
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I want to make a lad take the 1500 question purity test, hand write the answers, and send them back, just to make sure we are sexually compatible before I send any money...
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly O/T

Is it me or has there been a large increase in Senegalese love scams lately?
It invariably involves an asylum camp and a knowledgeful 'Reverend' hanging around.

Fresh in today:

Quote:
Dearest one
How are you today,l am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a relationship,my name is Favor,l just went through your profile and am interested in relationship with you,age,distance does not matter,love matters allot on life,write to me with my email ([email protected] )so l will send you my picture, hope we can move from here,
with love Favor.

and
Quote:
Hello,
It is my pleasure meeting you on this site today. My name is GLADYS, I am a female. I saw your profile today here and became interested in you, I will like to know more about you, please send me private mail to my personal in-box ([email protected]) so I can give you my pictures and tell you in details about myself. I believe we can start up a relationship from here. Remember; age, distance or color does not matter but love matters most in life. Please write me back with this email address
([email protected])

and
Quote:
Hi dear.
how are you doing today hope fine? my name is Gladys, i just saw your email id in the internet, while browsing, and after seeing it i found you interesting hope you don`t mind if you feel like knowing more about me, and for we to shere our feelings to each, i wil send you my photos and more about me when you contact me back . hope to hear from you, here is my contact ID. [email protected]
Yours Gladys,

IP's all diffferent.

It just seems odd to me that only* love scams seem to be appearing from Senegal.

Any theories on this?

*Stand by for some smug Mod who will come flying in with a whole range of scams from Senegal..

Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm wondering about the laziness of the love lads - They just send these fabricated mails. How can anyone fall for that?

All I've got so far is a lad claiming to have gotten a passport - That one may spell safari. The funny thing is that this lad uses a photo of a not to too pretty girl instead of the usual model photos.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
It just seems odd to me that only* love scams seem to be appearing from Senegal.

What happened to Senegalese conference scams? Anyway, their love scams are messy with too many writers. And now platonic relationships. Mad

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Mavro
Wannabe Baiter

Location: [lō káysh'n] -s. Noun. The site or position of something.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@llamedos: Yes, that script seems to be quite popular this summer. And about that caring reverend they all seem to know, I've noticed that the lovely ladies all stress that
Quote:
i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women
I've received that comforting assurance from several of my 'Senegalese sweethearts', in exactly the same wording with exactly the same typos.

Thou shalt fight fire with fire and liar with liar - Book of Mavro, 4:19

Closed lad accounts x12

Nigerain hoodlums are dybolocal - David Gerald, Nigeria<br>You are a misery in my life - John Duka, Sierra Leone<br>I WILL NOT LIKE ANY THING THAT WILL KILL MY CAREER - Barrister Drammeh Cessay (ESQ, LLB, MSc, PhD), Gambia<br>Idoilt like you whom don't have work to do you are losser - Danica Hans, Ivory Coast
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! This lad can spell. I wouldn't have been the least surprised if he has been seeking a "plutonic relationship".

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A. wrote:
What happened to Senegalese conference scams?

I'll never tell. Wink Evil Lol

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic