SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, I actually got this one just the other day , sorry Wink
Quote:
The Breathless (Punctuationia illiteratus) Lads who fail to use appropriate punctuation in their sentences.

The Underexpressive (Playdownus illiteratus) Lad who has trouble expressing himself due to the use of inappropriate words.

Quote:
Pls go through the website about the horrow air sept 11 attack mishap that killed thousands of peopel at the world trade center and other terrorist city attack

Yes I had a little mishap as well, I spilt some ketchup on the kitchen floor, what am I going to do!

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Divine Believer (Believus godhicum) Lad who uses 'gods divinity' as a crutch for his lame and unbelievable script.

Quote:
I know that this bequest news may be quite astonishing to you, sure we cannot outdo our God in His surprises: He is a God of Surprises

Suppose the existence of a divine god. Now let us reduce this divinity to the level that this lad postulates. We might as well view god as some sort of 'Dungeon Master' who spends his time planning little surprises and challenges for us to undertake. Wonder if he will give me a Sword vorpal weapon to cut this lads head off Twisted Evil (Sorry 30 years of D&D makes one a little weird)

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187950&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Old Fashioned (Accountus tohellicum) Lad who refuses payment via anything but good old fashioned bank account.

Quote:
How is your day, I want to know if Mr. Mark have provided you with an account to make the payment, you are instructed not to make any payment via Western Union or money Gram.

Praise the lord .. oink.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188421&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Romantic (Slushus bustii) Date lad who claims to have done something romantic to prove their love for you.

Quote:
My love, today we had played a football game and I marked a goal that I dedicated to your name on my shirt which was under my shirt right to prove in the world that I love you.

Pass the sick bag puke

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Machismo (Testosteronus bustii) Date lad who proposes that coming up with the money is some sort of test of manhood. Whatever happened to killing lions bare handed or climbing to the top of the mountain for an eagle feather?

Quote:
Law,
How is life with you,i got your mail,just take things easy,is going
to be well with you as soon as this money is transferred to you your
life will change every thing around you will be good,your grand
children will attend a nice college.Bear in mind that difficulties is the test of manhood,this is your opportunity don't miss it. As soon as your ready you tell me.
May God bless you.
Mrs Monica.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188407&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Mediaphobic (Diskus nustii) Strange lad who has a deep fear of broken platters.

Quote:
Okay,every thing depends on you,i did not force you into this
transaction and i never told you to do anything bad,so i don't see the
reason why you should tell me that ,to go and break CD,don't use that
type of word on me again if you don't need it you better forget about
it okay.

Last edited by wowwow on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received a 2000+ word opening format. The follow-up are only slightly shorter. I'd like to name this one the Marcel-Proustus : lad who will write at length with plenty of complicated words to make his script look authentic.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MoutonBlanc .. We have these which sound similar

Quote:
The Bore (Dronia tohellicum) A lad whose scripts are so long and pointless that you fall asleep reading them.

Quote:
The Show Off (Bigshotus technomanceria) Lads who really love to show off their English skills by writing really long-winded letters with as many long words as they can possibly cram in. But the grammar and/or spelling still sucks.

but this lad sounds rather special

The Marcel Proust (Longwindus moutonblancus) Lad who starts off with an extreemly long worded script and follows it up with more of the same in an attempt to impress and make him sound authentic.

Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure you already have a few genuses (genii?) for scammers who write really long entire emails, generally incoherent scammers, scammers who are bad at English, who don't use punctuation (as above), etc., but do you have one for scammers who write individual sentences of simply ridiculous length? A few days ago, one of my lads went on a really long diatribe about how I was going to hell (I had confessed to murder), and it was filled with unbelievably long run-on sentences, one of which was a full 437 words. I did a word count.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes indeed. It must be the same lad as Yastreb had the other day ^^ scroll up a bit. Please add quotes though Smile

Quote:
The Breathless (Punctuationia illiteratus) Lads who fail to use appropriate punctuation in their sentences.

Quote:
you have to contact him for we to know the cost of the documents and secondly I will take care of the expense of the required document but if any other expense along the line come up it will be taking by you and secondly for the document you are talking about I have no other identity to give you because I have giving you every identity I supposed to give to you for identifying me

Quote:
first thank you for your Good update reply and that remand me that God has don every thing for me with the position of your personality
according to what i ask from god that is what am seeing now from you because am be praying to God every day and night to use somebody that have a feeling to help help a refuge lick me out from the problem
thank god you are there for me to help calmed the 2Boxes that contain $12 Millions United State Dollars clean and spendable out from the chief custom officer custody
i don't no that God is going to make a way well there see to be no way
please i know you have unready no the position my feeling problem that i have in the Kotoka international airport right in Accra Ghana in African and the only solution now is immediately release of the 2Boxes across to me to noble me have asses to the Boxes so that after the release you can give me advice together with good solution of are to send the money without any problem
This is the resign why my 2Boxes was be arrested and also seize by the chief custom officer custody in because of airport Tax clearance charges fees together with the needed Document which I left in my country Sudan on my way taking my 2Boxes of Money to the united nation peace keeping Jet that was well I forget all the needed documentation please I rein need you positive help and I now this is a God way
also thank God that nobody among all the chief custom officer no that is money inside my 2Boxes
please the only thing now is for you to help me with the $500 Dollar for then release my 2boxes for me with immediately payment calmed because of airport clearance charges fees so that i can make the payment to the $500 Dollar for the immediately calmed because of airport clearance charges fees for him to release me 2Boxes for me
release Let me have you phone number too to call you in regard of this calmed of this 2Boxes
thank best regard
please if any Good news kindly take the receiver Name T3MI3N0R P0LLY to send the $500 Usd to Money-gram to calmed the 2Boxes out from the chief custom officer custody so that after the calmed you can advice over transfer of this money to your account
thank

Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mis-remembered. My lad's sentence was actually 461 words. Unlike Yastreb's lad, this one didn't separate anything with paragraphs, so I thought maybe that made him different.

Quote:
I want you to know that most powers today used by your people there in the Satanic world are been gotten from Africa as they have there Gods in different ways and in mold but still they know the truth and most powers that we are that the whites has ever achieved is gotten from Africa and also in our christain life to tell you how free we are and how we shall see the good things of God I don’t force you to come I cant tell you that unless if you come and bible says it is only an armed rubber who lookes for whom to kill and destroy and like coming into people life by force and God mentioned that it is Satan the Devil who is that armed rubber as he has seeing that you are light now trying to convince you on how to do things in wickedness and if I am lying now to let you know the truth the bible says also that out of the abundance of the heart speak the mouth and also the bible says that by their fruits we shall know them and as I may ask you in truth and spirit I know you want us to join the truthful church why have you not said anything before now and it is real through all payment you made and all your banking details and all you stated till this moment tell if you are in my shoes and paying demurrages on charges incurred and now nothing happens your banker lies and all that is there Torgo and other lied and others killed I am the one in your shoes please and I tell you to join me in this life race will it be easy for you or you will think two times, Secondly how do you preferred paper agreement than meeting face to face there in America as I promised you last time that as soon as the money is cleared after the charges incurred that I will be there with you then let me know your church till out of your greed wicked heart exposed yourself and start making those statements now if you have this and you did not think on the other side either you want to eat the money alone or kill me after receiving the money if I come over there or another thing and why must it be on net why don’t us meet there in person hence I know that your government will give me security that will guide me down there then lets talk church if you are real and that is the only way of salvation than this childish acts, if there proof to this questions answer it also.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed it does, good find,
The Life Sentence (Nulpausus Megabanditicum) Lad who types his e-mail replies in one long sentence without punctuation or paragraphs.

What a fantastic quote, I think we can also have

The Word of God (Revelationus godhicum) Lad who puts words in the mouth of God.

Quote:
God mentioned that it is Satan the Devil who is that armed rubber

Any God worth its salt would strike the lad down for even suggesting that it had uttered such rubbish.
It's not as if if anyone even slightly sane has heard God utter a damn word since Moses went off on his little trek, let alone this inane prattle about 'armed rubbers'
He might be confused about this hearty passage from the 'good' book.

Quote:
1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 (NIV) for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Twisted Evil

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Intruder - a Lad who writes to you in the middle of a bait, apparently mistaking you for a Lad based (probably) on a glance at the baited Lad's computer screen.

Way back, baiting as 3liza Dane, I had a Lad who referred to her as "Princess Eliza" - all good fun. Twelve days in, without warning, this arrives:

Quote:
Bros How far, l know hear from you again about that job, the man write for immediate processing.
l wait to hear from you now, so that you go carry out the work.
Thanks.
adim.

Header analysis put him in the same cyber cafe as 'Prince William'!

Sending back a puzzled response got this:

Quote:
l bring jobs for you, lno understand you by saying all this.
l wait to hear from you to enable me see what to do by sending you the works.
l wait to hear from you.

I ask what he wants, and he answers:

Quote:
were are you now,
and tell me on how to send the informations.
l wait to hear from you. send me your phone number to call you.

A challenge about his location gets this:

Quote:
l am at Malaysia
and u.

Hearing that I'm in Australia, he drops out of sight for a bit, then writes to Eliza's brother:

Quote:
Chair,
Chiar that job done answer and siad how him go send the money.
please reply him now.
Thanks,
Yours Boy.

Ross slaps him down:

Quote:
Who the hell are you? I'm not "Chair" and you are not my "boy".

And thus it ended. At the time, the view was that the intruder saw “Princess Eliza” and assumed that it was another Lad’s handle.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb,
Quite funny. That is one confused lad.

Quote:
The Intruder (Intrudus yastrebicum) A lad who intervenes in the middle of a bait with another lad. Apparently mistaking 'you' for a Lad based (probably) on a glance at the baited Lad's computer screen.

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought this one was worthy of it's own scammer genus but I have not idea what to call this. Especially since I gave her a "compliment with thorns"
Quote:
Subject: Stop this criticism
Dear Anna,

Thanks for your mail any way, but please stop reminding me about my late husband, you don't know him, I think I know him better, he is a kind please, it is just death that made everybody including you turn again him.

Stop this criticism if you care to call me do so, but about SANI please stop.

My phone is always on call at any time you like, I did not receive any call from Japan till date, please cross check the number you called and you will find out that it is not my phone number that you have been calling.

However I look forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Mariam.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=182205

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

koko.dk
Quote:
I thought this one was worthy of it's own scammer genus but I have not idea what to call this.

Well they sound like they don't respond well to criticism or don't like too many questions regarding thier fake dead partner in case they get found out

So how about
The Enosiophobic (Criticisus kokoicum) Lad who has a deep fear of criticism even if it is of a person who is a figment of their imagination.

This lad definately goes into the 'Weirdos' genus. Keep annoying them Smile

Also from your post

The "You're Fired" (Fireus tohellicum) Lad who fires their old lawyer and puts you in touch with a 'new' one, due to complaints from you about their incompetence or just after being told they failed to contact you.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pond Life (Scumbagus nutsia) Lads who prefer to target the elderly and disabled.

The Uncharitable (Nulcharitus desperandii) Charity lads who use a real charities name, logo and website to lure in victims. But provide alternative payment details for donations.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188965

The Hopeful (Anticipatus bustii) Date lad who really hopes the picture of the glamor model he sent you meets with your approval.

Quote:
I hope I'm your type of girl, I'm not sure ....but....!! I hope so!
Kiss you ,Marina (this is my name)!

Very much doubt it, unless I've suddenly started fancying gender benders Wink

The Sob Story (Wailus desperandii) Sick and needy lad whose desperate and emotional story might make good script for a 'Made for Television' film.

Quote:
I sincerely apologize for not taking your permission before contacting you while also asking you to pardon my poor English, as I am half educated. It is rather unfortunate that I am writing this mail to you in deep tears while lying on a hospital bed due to chronic cancer of the lungs waiting for the time to pass unto eternal glory.
My ordeal is quite complicated but I will appreciate it if you give a little time to hear me out.
First, I would like to start by introducing my self to you. I am Mrs.Racheal Sotra from Cote Divoire,West Africa as stated above. I was born on the 20th of August 1942 in a small village and grew up as a petty trader until I met my husband who was a Cocoa Trader. We got married and lived happily together but had no children. This never bothered us as we were good Christians and never blamed God for that.
Three years ago, I lost my husband as a result of m an inhumanity to his fellow man. His death was the beginning of my unfortunate ordeal. I had to undergo a lot of ritual procedures based on tradition by his family members to find out if I had a hand in his death. Part of the ritual was being forced to drink water from his dead body. It is a common thing that happens to African Women.
This was not all as all properties belonging to him in my possession was taking away from me and was made an outcast. I lived alone for 3 years as a widow with serious agony while praying to the Lord to take charge. Unknown to his family members, my late husband had a total sum of $3.5,000,000 USD (Three Million five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which was left secretly in a Bank.

I still don't get why the husband died, can you rewind it? Rolling Eyes

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Serial dropper"- When a lad refuses to do anything for you and threatens to cut you off but still contacts you anyway.

Quote:
Subject line: Enough of you
Since you don't trust me any longer, please stop mailing me, unease I will block you from sending future mail to my email address.
I hope you will understand that it is posible, and I have turned to become evil mother to you.

Thanks for all, God in heaven knowns who is who, I am thankful to God almighty that I am not in debted with you in any way.

bye and don't bother to reply back enough of you

Mariam

Quote:

Since you don't believe me and can not pay me, please stop mailing me, unease I will block you from sending future mail to my email address.

I hope you will understand that it is posible.

Mariam.

Quote:
Anna, I received this message from Regional Safari Representative Persie V C, but I have nothing to do with any one but you, and if you I decided not to communicate with you any more, no body can question me for that, it is my life and I can express it in whatever way I want, you are not truthful to me yet, am not guessing, I know it and you too knows that am telling you a simple truth. any way read the mail from Persie V C below.
Mariam

Quote:
Don't call me any more, my phone has been switched off, I don't need your call and communication any longer, I have to cut off from you before you will involve me into a world media. I am a well known woman.

bye don't bother to reply back.

Me.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice .. Thumbs up
The Serial Dropper (Droppus kokoicum) A lad refuses to do anything and threatens to cut you off, but continues to contact you anyway.

The "On Yer Bike" (Nulmailboxia tohellicum) FIB lad who attempts to get a victims e-mail account username and password through coercion. With the intention of using the account for their own purposes.

Quote:

FBI OFFICIAL NOTICE: We have received your email, yes, you are not going to send any other payment via western union or money gram from now hence forth, every payment must be sent through a bank account for security reasons.

Don’t worry, we are going to take care of this issue, and I want to assure you that your funds worth $10.5 million will be transferred into your personal account once you are able to comply fully with my instructions.

Meanwhile for security reasons, we have decided to monitor your email account from now hence forth, and it will help us track those scammers down as soon as possible, so therefore you have been advised to forward your email account user name and password to us immediately you receive this email, to enable us track those criminals down without any further delay.

Send the below information’s to us immediately,

1, your email user name……………..
2, your email password………………

Note: as soon as we receive your email user name and password, we are going to protect your email account from receiving mails from those scammers,
and it will also help us to get those criminal arrested as soon as possible.

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have we classified lads who seem to have changed gender and name mid-scam email?

Quote:
FROM MR PAUL ROSSMAN

FIND ATTACHMENT FOR FAMILY ASSISTANCE

Respectfully,

Poul Rossman (Mrs.).

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes we do, and this seems to be quite common with edited scripts.

Quote:
The Victor/Victoria (Victoria yastrebicum) Lad who changes a script to be from "the only daughter of..." but forgets to amend the male references elsewhere in the script (apparently this also appears in French scripts which apparently makes it quite hilarious considerng their grammer)

We have even had scammers who change their sex during the course of the bait.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Wise Guy (Alertus tohellicum) Lad who has been recently baited and is alert and looking out for scambaiters.

Quote:
HAHAHAHA WHAT A BLOATED APE? WHO IS WANG? DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THOSE SCHOOL DROP OUTS YOU SMELLY WHITE DONKEYS PLAY WITH? I AM SMARTER THAN YOUR SORRY ASS..

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Clueless (Wonderia tohellicum) Lad who is keen to know the content of the message he supposedly sent out to have received your ASEM reply.

Quote:
Isabel Golden,

Good to hear from you back,please can i have a copy of the previous mail sent to you before let me know how to start with you.

regards

solomon david

Lad = Confused

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'F for Effort' (Laxus illiteratus) Lad who would like to combine suspense and attraction into his scripts but fails.

Quote:
<[email protected]>
Subject: Indicate If Interested
Hi,
Investment Partnership
Are you interested?

I would have been more interested if he had said
"Investment Parsnip" Wink
Indicate = Thumbs down

The Group Thinker (Collectivus nutsia) Lad who believes in a collective consciousness.

Quote:
My name is Barrister Kofi Anthony Akponsah, a legal practitioner and the personal Attorney to late Mr. Micheal harris who died in Air France plane which
disappeared over the Atlantic Ocean were Brazilians and French nationals, airline officials said died along With his wife Mrs. Anne Harris on the 31 May 2009 Air France plane with other 447 passengers on board (May their soul rest in peace).

Ahh soul ...

The Droner (Oppinunatus bustii) Date lad who turns an attractive appealing model like Russian girl into a needy, illiterate, ignorant, opinionated, possessive bitch in one email.

Needy = brown
Possessive = blue
Opinionated = green
Illiterate = red
Ignorant = The rest

Quote:
Hello my lovely knight in the shining armor,
I am so glad to see your letter again,I think I am a lucky girl to meet
such man and I will do my best to meet you in real life!
you know I can work in any city of your area because it is free choice
and agency only helps me to get only travel documents (work visa)and
ticket, and I do hope that we will like each other and now I have the
destination. The agency will also suggest some places to work in.
I do hope I have met my right man!you know I have told you before one of my friend worked abroad last year and have met right man,now they live there and they are going to marry. by the way now they are arranging the trip to Russia,(he wants to meet her parents and friends)I think if I feel that you are my dream and you have the
same feelings we could think about our future together. if not I will just work and return back when the time to travel back.
you know I am new here and I am afraid to make any mistake. I have one great lack,I am very impatient sometimes
I can act without thinking. Sometimes I think that my dream is getting for real and it is so bad to be disappointed later.
I want you to know all small things about me because it shouldn't be any misunderstandings between us.
I want you to know that I am not angel and sometimes I can show my character.And I don't wait that you to be angel too, I just want to meet a kind man .
I am very kind and I can forgive almost all I can't forgive if my man sleep with different woman, I don't know many nessesary words in english.
I hope you can read between lines. A little more about myself!
I belive in love and for me doesn't important age of men who i will love. Because i know that love is a feeling without any stereotype.
My favorite activity is swimming. I like to swim in the Swimming pool
very much. I wish we had the sea here! I like the lake also!We have lake near us, but it is very cold one and It is
impossible to swim.We can swim there only in a hot days in summer. Sometimes I think that I was the fish in past life. I wanted to be as
swim trainer but I've been told that I will have ugly body with too wide shoulders.
I finished The Krasnoyarsky State Univercity, trainers faculty as fitness
trainer but I don't work on my profession because there are no good
fintess clubs in my city, I used to sit at home and to do all housework,helping my mom. I would like to have good job,I may work dancing teacher, or trainer of fitness,you know I have a certificate.
I worked as a trainer a year ago . and I would like to do it again .you know how many more younger girls want to get this job too!Alot of competition here. I want to tell you about things I like:
I like to make barbecue and I so much want to have my own home with fireplace.
usually I make very tasty ones and in principle I like to cook and it is not problem for me to cook something
tasty and I don't like to visit cafes and restaurants ,at first usually they can't cook weel(maybe only here) and second too high price.
I like warm weather. and my great dream is to live somewhere on tropical island.
Also I want to tell you about my dislikes: I hate our long winters it seems to me they will never end.
I hate lies and unfaithfulness. I hate evil people and politicans I think they like to play wars, I hate any wars.
What I like in a man: faithfulness, honesty. He has to be open- minded
and open-hearted, also easy-going. and much more important he is kind,kindness makes our world!
are you kind?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I think my man should be kind ,it is great feeling after love,only kind person may be happy,all rude people are unhappy.
or must be. A few questions yet, one thing else about my trip. Agency
will help me to rent a room to stay near my future work.
I will share this room with a few girls yet,it is usual procedure and it helps to pay the rent (it will be cheaper).
And I have a question, is it normal if we will like each other may be it is possible to live together?of course if you or somebody doesn't mind.
As you know I will stay there for three months but If I will like there I will be able to prolong my trip.
I think I will be able to improve my english and you can learn Russian
and I think it will help us to learn each other better,who knows.
Do you have a big wide bed?(joke).I think we will enjoy life together.
do you have your car? I can't drive and I do hope you give me a few lessons, to be fair I have so many plans .I will find out all travel details
about my flight this week. I will leave my town today in a two hours and i think I will be not
able to write to you today or so. When I am in St.-Petersburg I will send you short
letter to let you know that I am all right and they tell that it takes about two days to
get all nesseary papers, please confirm your phone number and
international airport, I want to be sure I have all your details and
Please don't look at different girls. I am the best(joke).
Well, I will close this letter I think I am bore today,and please feel
free to ask. See you soon!I can't believe everything is for real.
to be fair I am lost and my head is like any big station with a lot of voice!

KISS and LOVE Marina!

ps: I like a strawberry.. Smile
I made photos in photostudio. I am sending you my photo from photostudio.
I am sending you one "Special" pic. I am sorry for my strange attitude.
My thought are so contradictive about us. This pic was taken by my girlfriend.
I want you to see all of my body so you know how I look and do not get too much surprised after we meet.
I understand that it is import_ant to all men and you're not the exception. I respect men's attitude.
Once again, I am sorry and I hope you do not get me wrong for sending this photo to you.
I don't have anymore same special pics.

The 'Sender & Insensibility' (Whymailus illiteratus) Lad who feels he has to write a rambling paragraph explaining why he is writing this email to you in the medium of an e-mail.

Quote:
Good Day to You,Though I have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have approached you on this issue being that the Internet has been greatly abused over the recent years and is very unsecured for informations of vital import
ance. I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could have be
en faster and more efficient than the E-mail.

I would have preferred it if he had explained all this to me in the medium of modern dance Laughing

The Yokel (Hillbillius bustii) Date lad who enthuses when their character travels to the 'big' city and experiences humdrum things for the first time.

Quote:
My honey!!!!!!!!!!!
it is me,can you believe I am in St.-Petersburg. I can't believe ,it was
wonderful flight and they gave red vine in plane,wow,I have never tried
such tasty one!!!!!

A glass of 'vine' ..
Oh livin da fukin vida loca now ..

Quote:
I took a taxi from the aiport to the flat i rented for few days.
They have such nice taxis ,it is Ford - Focus -not new one (2001 ) it was so
nice jorney from airport to the flat.
So comfortable car,I have never been into such car!

So you went in one of them new falan-gled auto-mo-biles!

Quote:
Life here in St.-Petersburg is expensive. I was going through some shops today
and it is much more expensive than in our town.

Yes they don't sell dried rat at 50 Rubles a pound.

What a Russian turd bucket Smile

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah feeling refreshed after a weeks moving home .. not.
Back to the grindstone and found this crap in my inbox.

Quote:
Dear
GOOD DAY WE ARE PLANING TO BRING INN OUR BANK FOR THE TRANSACTION BANK TO BANK OUR BANK IS KAS BANK OF HOLLAND INT.
REGARD
DAVID

My reply .. "Is this something about a bank?"

Seems to be a sub-species of
Quote:
The OCD (Dementius mortalicum) Repeats one word over and over, just to show how serious he is. Often combined with "Ok" after each sentence.

The Obsessed (Obsessus nutsia) Lad who seems to be obsessed with a particular word or topic and mentions it at least five times in a single sentence.

Also the following flaming barf.
Quote:

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

The year is coming to an end and we are going to cancell your fund for good if you fail to take immediate action concerning this final payment favour which our management granted to you. Because the fund we are about to pay you imanate from government of nigeria, therefore our government has instructed you to secure FEE WAIVE CERTIFICATE .

No it's not, so you won't mind if I slap you quite hard with a calendar. I suppose I'll have to pay a fee for the fee waive certificate.

The Annually Anal (Calendus illiteratus) Lad who sends out seasonal/date specific scripts without checking his damn calendar.

MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Repeat sender : lad who will send the same message hoping to grap your attention more quickly. The specimen I have in mind sent the same "have you wired the fees ?" 21 times in 6 minutes.

I'm planning a 21-words answer with one word per reply.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MoutonBlanc, we have quite a few repeat offenders, but this is reasonably specific.

Quote:
The Repeater (Repetus persistia) Keeps telling you to perform a specific action multiple times.

Quote:
The Repeat Offender (Repeatus inspectorgadgeticum) Lad who keeps sending you the same scam script over and over.

How about,

The Restater (Dittous moutonblancus) Lad who keeps sending you the same urgent sounding off script message over an over again until you reply.

The Film Critic (Entertainus bustii) Irritating date scammer who details the films/theater they have seen and recommends you see them.

Quote:
Today I went to cinema and
watched "Inception" recommend this movie so much.
It's very kind movie!!!!!
Also I liked that cinema in St.-Petersburg, it's very big!i've never been to
such big cinema. Soon I will go to Museum and tomorrow I will go to
the Alexandria theatre so maybe I will not have enough time to write
you. I already bought tickets to the theatre, the play is called
Cherry Garden (or Orchard, I'm not sure how to write it in Eglish). It
was staged on a book of famous Russian writer Anton Pavlovich Chehov.
I think I will like this play. I've been told there will play very
good actors Kondratieva and Ostroumova. I'm sure you've never heard of
them but that's OK. Have you ever heard about Chehov?

Have you ever heard about Chehov? .. Isn't he that annoying Russian guy from the original Star Trek .. a bit like yourself.

The Fast Friend (Befriendus tohellicum) Lad whose opening script is a plea for friendship .. makes you wonder what they want, as if we don't know.

Quote:
hello

How are you today, i hope every things is OK with you as it is my great
pleasure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish
you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other
better and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can
write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about
each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, here is my
email address([email protected]) i will be waiting to hear
from you as i wish you all the best for your day.

Your new friend
Miss Teresa Murphy

The Coder (Numericus illiteratus) Lad who thinks you need a code number for bloody everything.

Quote:
United nations Approval No; NG567P, White House Approved No: WH5CV, Reference No.-30295, Allocation No: 3426 Password No: 7644, Pin Code No: k875 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 875, Released Code No: 059; Immediate Wool-Wich Telex confirmation No: -8575; Secret Code No: XXTN554 ... Your Personal Contact/Communication Code With WOOL-WICH Is "643"

.. enough already .. I can hardly remember my chip n pin code fool.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Platonic (Notouchus bustii) Pointless date scammer who claims they just want to be friends, and the prospect of sex is never going to arise.

Quote:
Hello
My name is miss rose jones, i saw your profile today and become interested to know more about you for a serious platonic relationship with you. I will like you to send mail to my email address so that i will send my picture to you and tell you more about myself.
My email address is ( [email protected]) i will be waiting to hear from you very soon.

Thanks
rose jones

Well I know something else that's not going to arise from this bait ..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic