SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Andrew and the traveling computers!--UPDATE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first Safari, and it took about two weeks to cultivate. Finally got email confirmation last night that the lad was in Lagos. He likes to talk on the phone so damn much I had to say 'look, go email me!' so that I could verify the IP addy.

Basic scam letter. I don't even think I read it. Sent back a 'I'm interested.' and away we go.

p.s. I am at work right now, so i'll be adding to this throughout the day...

Me: Barry C. I own a construction company building a new church in Abayomi, Nigeria.
Ahmed: original lad
Andrew: traveling lad

Quote:
If you are interested to work with me and receive the fund, please send your full name address occupation, telephone number and a valid ID which the diplomat will use to identify you.
These are the needed information to conclude this transaction successfully.

Thank you as i wait to hear from.
Regards,
Ahmed

Quote:
Dear Ahmed,

I am sorry, sir, I cannot help you in this matter. I have a successful construction business, and if it were to come out that this money came to me by less than legal means, my life and my business would be ruined.

With that said, I wish you luck in your endevors.

Now, please, permit me to ask a favor of you: I need two men in Nigeria that could do a job for my church. It is a delivery job, and we would pay generously for it, as we are in a bit of a bind. If you know of men who would be willing to do a small job for money please pass my email on to them. Tell them to put 'Deliver, Church' in the subject line so that I know they came from you.

If you do not know of such men, then good luck to you sir in your lifetime.

God be with you,

Barry

Quote:
From the few correspondence i have with you i have noticed that you are honest and this is what is driving me to ask you to accept and receive this fund for me, i will take care of all the legal documents and when i have them i will send all of them to you, you will have 100% coverage, nobody will ever embarrass you or harass you on this matter, i know if you have problem i will have it also and when you are in peace i will also have.

Please for your information, i am a Ghanaian although i know some Nigerian people around me but i will not give you people i don't know in case if they commit any blunder. I will also like to know the kind of job you want to give them so that i will also know the kind of people i can recommend for you.

I hope to hear from you,

Yours Brother,
Ahmed

Quote:
Hello Ahmed,

Thank you for the quick response. Your message tells me that you too are an honest man, and someone that seems trustworthy. I think that for now I will have to hold off on your offer, only because I am under some increasingly stressful situations here with my business, and I'm afraid I could not dedicate the time and energy needed to successfully complete your endeavor. I would perhaps be willing to help you when I am finished with this big Nigerian construction project of mine. Let me know if that is a possibility.

Turning to my request, the job I have is a delivery job. I must have someone I can trust on this project because it is a small, but valuable, delivery. You see, for the church headquarters that my company is building, Dell has generously agreed to donate 20 laptop computers and 6 desk top computers. They will be shipping them over later this week.

Do you know anyone that could handle something like that?

-Barry

Well of course he knows a couple God fearing people that would love to pick up 20 laptop computers!

Quote:
Dear Mr. Barry,

I thank you for your quick response. After going through your mail i was very glad that i have met somebody my heart has been longing for, well i am not in a hurry because is better you do something and do it well than to rush and hit the rock.

have a very close friend who is a Nigerian Pastor, i called him to explain this issue to him that a friend of mine need two Nigerians who can work for them in delivery of some items, i made the pastor to know that we need somebody married and with children, and who the pastor can surety for us so that if anything happens he will bear the consequences and he told me that i should not worry that the Secretary of his men fellowship is a Nigerian and another member also he can give any assurance that whatever happens he will bear it. So he text their name to me and they are Bro. Andy and Brother Chimamkpa. The email address of Mr. Andy is: [email protected] so you can contact them through that email address. Please make whatever happen try to update me so that i can give the pastor feed back.

thank you for your cooperation.

Ahmed

I was touched that Ahmed said I was someone his heart had been longing for. So, lets email Andy and see if he wants to play ball.
It took him a couple days to get back to me.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Barry,

I am sorry for the late reply due to some circumstances beyond my control, however, i have gone through your message and the contents are well understood; although it did not contain all the informations or the details of the transaction.

There are some details i may like to know about this transaction, since this transaction will be taking place in Nigeria, i will like to know which part of state of Nigeria, the location of your company, has those material been shipped already? the documents of the shipment, has it been shipped? the logistics and other expenses.

I am my wife and children are presently living in Ghana, i and Brother Chima will have to travel to Nigeria to take care of this issue and it not something that will take us a day, it will depend on the location and the distance.

By the grace of God, i am ready to make myself available to help in making this a success. You can now understand my concern, all depends on the funding which is my major concern, if you can take care of the funding, i will have no problem in traveling to Nigeria to make sure that i deliver successfully.

Please at any given time you can call me on +233 xxxxxx1515, please furnish me with the details and all i need to know about this and please include your telephone which i can use to reach you at all time due to the time difference.

I hope to hear from you, i am going to church now and will be back at 2:00 GMT. If you want to have a voice conversation with me then you can call me then. Thank you and God Bless.

Regards,

Andy

Details, eh? Ok.

Quote:
Hello Andy,

Thank you for your prompt response. I was happy to get your email this morning. I hope you are well.

Basically, my company--Contract Construction--has been hired by The Watchtower Apocalyptic Testament church to build an outreach center there in Nigeria. For this center Dell, the computer company, has generously donated 20 laptop computers and 6 desktop computers for the workers at the church. They are going to be shipping them over later this week.
The computers go to a drop site in Nigeria that is used by many churches to receive things like clothing, bibles, building materials, computers, etc. It is a sort of central hub where things can be picked up and delivered to their respective churches. Charges to ship to these drop sites are much cheaper than shipping to the individual churches, which is why companies like to use them.
What I need is a couple of trustworthy individuals who can go to the drop site, pick up the computers, and deliver them to the church. The package is GPS enabled so that you, or whoever, can go online and view the package location from any computer anywhere in the world. The GPS system is accurate to within one meter, so finding it is really very simple. The GPS system is simply a small black box that is included in the shipment, usually at the top, so that the reception is not blocked by any materials.

The church will pay you upon delivery for your time, fuel, and any other travel expenses that you may incur.

Because this shipment is very valuable, I have asked Ahmed to find me two humble God fearing men to help me, and the Pastor has suggested you.

I will, of course, provide more details as well as a cell phone number where I can be reached, in addition to the contact information of anyone else you may need, when we decide if you are the right person for the job.

So, what do you think?

I await your reply,

-Barry

I have been dying to try out the handy GPS feature, and this was the perfect time to introduce the idea.
At this point he really wanted to talk on the phone, so I had to have a little conversation with him. He seemed a little hesitant, so I sweetened the pot a little with one free laptop for him cause, hey, I'm just that kinda guy.

Quote:

Dear Barry,

At last it was nice talking with you, as i told you i need to travel with Chima because of come fundamental reasons; As i told you on phone have made up my made to carry out his service, everything now depends on you to give me the required information and the needed support to move.
I am happy for the laptop you have dedicated to me, may God bless you. I know that this is is a service i will never play with, i will give out my best to make sure that those who have seen millions of Nigerians in Ghana and chose me are not disappointed. My daughter is now better and eve when i will leave to Nigerian the Lord Almighty will protect and keep them because i am going for his service.

I am now waiting for required information and the logistical empowerment and i will go. It will take me one day in advance to make the delivery to Abeokuta, because if i move in the morning from Ghana by land, i will arrive Lagos in the same day night and i have to sleep for that night and the next morning i will go straight to the shipping company to receive the consignment, it will depend on the time i have them, if there is enough time left i will proceed to Abeokuta and commence the delivery. If i finish early i will proceed back to Lagos and sleep, the next morning i will board back to Accra.

Please note that all information and time table and the procedure i outline is for me and Brother Chima. Since we are championing one course, there no need Chima writing to you again. Everything concerns him.

Thank you i wait for your response.

Regards,
Andy

What I didn't know was that 'logistical empowerment' to Andy meant 'provide me traveling money'. (thanks to all the eater peeps that offered me ideas on how to get past that)

Ahmed has to intercede about the money, at which point I get a little angry. I mean, I'm giving Andy a free friggin' laptop, aint that enough?

Quote:
Dear Ahmed,

I have been in meetings all morning, so could not get to my phone. I should be free within the hour.

Money? this is very upsetting, especially this late in the deal. I told Brother Andy that they will be paid UPON DELIVERY. They are each getting nearly $1000.00 (on top of traveling expenses, which will be reimbursed) and Brother Andrew is getting a laptop out of the deal as a thanks, and a goodwill gesture towards future business.

What is more, if the shipment is not picked up within 48 hours of being dropped off it goes to the main storage facility in Abuja--which is nearly 300 miles away!!! What then! Damn, this is a major complication!

I appreciate his expense toward his family, but I thought I was getting a man who was interested in the long term and not the short term gain.

I have to get back to the meeting

-Barry

The letters in bold will be important later. I think that was SlapHappy's idea. Brilliant.

At this point, they consider their options and realize that the chance to steal 20 laptops is more important than traveling money.
Buy my mentor brought up a concern: since Andy was not the original scammer, we need to make sure he is a scammer before we send him across 3 countries. So I sent a little ASEM from Wanda to Andy, basically saying 'I won? where should I send the funds so that I can collect my winnings? I need the money because my husband is very sick'
Reply? Yep.

Quote:
DEAR POTENTIAL WINNER,

WE ARE SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOUR HUSBAND IS SICK, HOWEVER, WE WISH HIM A QUICK RECOVERY. WE WILL ADVICE THAT SINCE YOU HAVE HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY WAITING, YOU SHOULD DO WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HAVE THE MONEY SO THAT YOU CAN SEND YOUR HUSBAND TO A GOOD HOSPITAL FOR GOOD MEDICAL ATTENTION.
PLEASE WE STRICTLY ADVICE FOR MONEY BEING SENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION BECAUSE IT'S SECURED HERE AND FAST. WE HOPE THAT THE INFORMATION BE MAILED TO US THROUGH THIS EMAIL BOX. OUR BANK OUR OFFSHORE ACCOUNT ONLY TAKES A MINIMUM OF $5,000, SO WITHOUT THAT AMOUNT IT CAN NOT GO.

SEND THE FEES THROUGH PAYING OFFICER WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
NAME OF RECEIVER : Andy xxxxxxxxx
CTIY/ COUNTRY: ACCRA-GHANA
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOR
TEXT ANSWER: BLUE

AND NAME OF SENDER ..........

AND COUNTRY OF ORIGIN/ PAYMENT.........

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REGARDS,

ANDY

Scum.
But about to be a traveling scum, as we'll see in the next installment of....
Andy and the Traveling Computers!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew

Last edited by Nowhere Man on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:24 am; edited 7 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with your safari, Nowhere Man. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come oooon! What happens next?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after a little tropical storm that delayed the shipment to Nigeria (this is while I was waiting for the confirmation that Andy was a scammer, I had to come up with something to buy some time) the shipment finally gets underway!

Quote:
Brother Andy,

The shipment has been sent today! I overslept and missed a call from Mr. Berman alerting me that the shipment went out at 6 a.m. (1 p.m. your time). It should arrive Saturday around 2pm if not before.

I have set you up with an account with the GPS company. Please go to the website listed below:

http://www.securewebdata.com/GP5 3-Track/

Your username is: Andy
Your password: xxxxxx

Once you are logged in, you will click on the tab at the top that says E-track. This is where you will enter the parcel number, which will bring up the map and the location of the shipment. As soon as Mr. Berman sends me a receipt of the shipping order I will forward that along to you.

Please email me as soon as you get this message.

I am happy things are underway.

-Barry

Quote:
Dear Brother,

It is good to hear the good news that it has been shipped; i have successfully logged in to the site and the account name and the password is correct, i am now waiting for the tracking code number of the consignment and other information regarding the delivery to the final destination.

Since the consignment will arrive in Lagos 2 P.M i suppose to be in Lagos the same day evening so that if the company are working i can go for clearance on Sunday morning and proceed to deliver to the final destination. As you stated earlier in your mail.

As i told you yesterday, we are ready to go, everything now depends on you for our transportation and other information we need to conclude the journey.Because of time difference, i suppose to move on Saturday early morning so that i can arrive in the evening and then on sunday i will proceed to the location. We hope you will send the transportation today your time so that we can pick it up tomorrow and prepare Ourselves to leave very early on Saturday.
Ahmed called me and informed me that you sent me a mail while i was in the church and i promised that i will respond immediately when i close.

This is the information to sen the transportation,

NAME OF RECEIVER : ANDY
COUNTRY AND LOCATION: ACCRA/GHANA
YOU CAN USE western union money transfer or MONEY GRAM.

We thank you for your cooperation.
Andy

Nice to know that he is a good church going lad. Unfortunately, he didn't get the memo that I will not be sending any money in advance. I let it slide for now. After all, we have a shipment underway!

Quote:
Brother Andy,

Here is the receipt that Mr. Berman sent to me. You can use this parcel number to track the shipment. The last time I checked it was in Miami, Florida. These GPS units are amazing. You can virtually track it mile by mile.

It is important that when you get the shipment you OPEN it and REMOVE the laptop that has been included for you. You DO NOT want to drop the shipment off with the laptop included. That is something is for you from Mr. Berman and myself.

Please call me once you are underway so that I know when to expect you in Lagos. I have a connection there through the church and could perhaps get you a free hotel room, free meals, etc.

Many regards,
-Barry

Ahmed gets involved again to ask about payment...
Quote:
Dea Mr. Barry,

Andy and Chima has read your mail and they are tracking the consignment as they told me, there is something you never know about Andrew, His interest in this transaction is not just only because of this but he told me honestly that he want to prove to you that there are Africans that can be trusted in all areas o their life, he said he will interested to create am environment he can work with you through out his life, I think if he has good offer for long term if not through out his life, he will like to work with you.
He knows what it takes to be in good working relationship with a christan and a believer from America. Do you know what he told me, he said that when you come Nigeria he will like to take you to his village and to all his relatives and the wife will know you.
He is interested in working with for life.

This issue should not discourage both of you because when they spoke with me that they are not requesting that you should give them all the money you promised at least a moblization fees even if $200, it's normal, even when government awards contracts to company they pay moblization fees.

He spoke with together with chima, they said that yes you promised them the money but they don't know who will pay them? is it you or another person they still don't know yet.

If you don't know they are very excited to be connected to you and they also want you to show them the trust and care.

According to Chima, he asked me, what of after delivery the church tell them that they have not money how can they return back or will they sell the one laptop you promised Andy for their return?

Well my brother, I don't want any of you to feel somehow, if you can just send them only $200 i will appreciate it but if you can not, then tomorrow i will leave $200 with my wife for them because i will be going to a funeral tomorrow very early. I want to matter to be settle. Honestly all hands are not equal maybe they may not have the money who knows?

I don't know the telephone number you are calling, i never put my phone off here is my Number call me immdiately you read this message so that i will know what to do +233xxxxx4118
They will ne in Lagos on Sunday, will the company open on sunday? And where is their office in Lagos?

I hope to hear from you. According to them they are tracking the consignment.

Ahmed.

Ah, Ahmed, so nice of you to offer to give them the money, that sure makes my negotiating job a lot easier. Especially now that I am on the GPS site moving the little red marker every hour across the Atlantic Ocean in a believable time frame. (note: the GPS system is rad, but you don't want to just suddenly move the damn thing across 1000 miles of ocean, it has to gradually go)
Lets put the final nail in the coffin of the 'traveling expenses up front' bit.

Quote:
Dear Ahmed,

I'm sorry this took so long, I had to run to a job site and drop off some equipment.

I would be honored to meet you and Brother Andy someday, and would likewise show you the same respect and treatment if you ever come to America.

To answer your questions:

The package will arrive in Lagos, and will then be transfered to the drop site which is behind the Deeper Life of Christians Ministry located at:
No 4-6 Ayodele Okeowo Street
Lagos (fake)
It is on the University Campus. They will ask the information desk for the shipment for The Watchtower Apocolyptic Testament Church (YAY!) Reverend Phil Shucks, who has overseen this entire project from the start, and whom I have been in constant contact with, will have Brother Andy and Brother Chima's names on the list. They will be shown to the shipment and given a receipt of goods.
There will be many Christians there to welcome them, as it is a busy hub of activity. As long as they use the GPS unit, they cannot get lost.

You must understand that the value of this shipment is worth well over $20,000 USD.

From there they take the A-5 Hi-way thru Olose, to Abeyokuta, and from there to the actual site where they will meet Reverend Phil Shucks. He will pay them. He is an honest, God fearing man, who has devoted his life to the word of God, and Nigeria. I knew him here in America since I was a boy. He has given me many many projects that have kept my business going.

I understand their concern about money, but as this contract is thru the church, the church is the only one that can pay them. I cannot advance any money, as I must wait for the completion of the project to be paid as well. I have done many projects for the church over the last 10 years, and have always been paid on time, in full. I trust them with my soul, as well as my life.

I am very excited about the chance meeting that you and I had, and can only expect many good things to come our way. If you can leave the $200 with them, you will surely be paid back in full, promptly. There will be no reason that Brother Andy will have to sell his laptop for traveling money! We are dealing with honest, excellent, God fearing people here, such as ourselves.

I expect to be in constant contact with Brother Andy and yourself thru the completion of the project, and they can call me at any time, with any needs that they have.

Also, please instruct them to keep a detailed record of all expenses they incur while completing this project, as they will be reimbursed. This includes: tickets, food, fuel, internet time, etc. But they must keep a list.

Give my regards to your family,

-Barry

So, they are going! Woo-hoo! But uh, oh! late at night while I was tired, and a bit tipsy, I move the damn red marker from Monrovia to Lagos. Then I panic and move the little red marker back to Monrovia. It looks as tho our package has covered Africa and back in about 5 minutes.
Pretty impressive.
So then I just delete that one, and start a new parcel and come up with this...

Quote:
Dear Brother Andy,

How are you? How is Brother Chima? Is everything moving forward towards picking up the shipment?

I sent this to Ahmed last night, and I realized I should have sent it to you as well---

apparently there was a problem with the plane and it had to land in Monrovia. Consequently the parcel was transferred to a new plane, and our tracking number then changed. It is now:

NLZ1SHQJPxxxxx

Please use this number when you are on the GPS website. I have tested it and it is accurate. Please email me the moment you land in Lagos.

-Barry

Whew! that would have been a disaster if they had seem my mistake. New parcel number, new plane, and now we are off.

I waited a day or so to hear from them, hoping that they would go, and eagerly awaiting an email for an IP addy confirmation.

Up next, Andy and Chima arrive in Lagos, and can't seem to locate the package! WTH?

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
penfold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I moved the little red marker from the airport, down the streets of Lagos bit by bit, and decided it should stop over night at a military headquarters.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Barry,

We have received your mail and the information of the change of tracking number and we have tracked the consignment it right now at Nigerian army military cantonment, We will be in Lagos tomorrow and will clear the consignment first thing on monday.

When we get to Lagos we will give you a call, please try to be with you phone always.

Regards,
Andy/Chima

Quote:
Brother Andy,

Are you in Lagos? I have just received a few dropped calls that could have possibly been from you. I am not sure if it is your phone or mine that is having trouble. I am out at a construction site and my service is not great.

I will call you either later tonight, or tomorrow morning.

Please respond to this email to let me know that you have received it.

About tomorrow, what time do you think you will be leaving to pick up the shipment? As soon as you tell me, I will contact Reverend Shucks to let him know that everything is proceeding according to plan, and remind him to call the drop site and make sure your names are on the list of acceptable persons so that there are no problems.

I hope your journey was a pleasant one.

I await your prompt response,

-Barry

At this point I start to get some calls from Andy letting me know he is in Lagos. He is at an internet cafe tracking the package, which seems to have arrived at the church headquarters. I mean, there it is on the map, right? should be easy to find...? But dammit, I need an email, pronto!

Lets introduce Reverend Phil Shucks, he is overseeing the entire project. He is up in Abayomi, awaiting the computers. He alerts me to a possible problem at the dropsite, which of course I forward to the lads.

The subject is: URGENT!!!

Quote:
Dear Barry,

I have spoken to Mr. Dankwabo who is the head of security at the drop site. Due to a recent string of fraudulent activity, they are now requiring me to send ahead a copy of the passport of the driver who will pick up the consignment. Please tell your contact, Mr. Andy, to scan and email his passport to me.

HE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE DROP SITE AREA BEFORE DOING THIS!!!!

I don't want your men to lose time with the delivery, I understand they have come a long way, so please see that this gets done first thing in the morning. I would have told you this ahead of time, but this is the first I have heard of it.

Here in Abayomi my cell service is terrible. I can't hold a call to save my life. E-mail is the best way to reach me until I travel later to Abeokuta to pick up some supplies.

Reverend Phil Shucks

I get an email response promptly. YAY! addy checks out! I can now get my little safari hat!!!

Quote:
Dear Barry,

Here is my passport copy, i have tracked it and is showing that is along Apapa Oworonshoki Express way upwards, honestly this is very difficult to locate, i expected that a specific address will be given to me so that i can take a car ans ask the driver to take me to that location, but is not like that, and without the use of phone here makes it more difficult.
I expect that since i have not been there before you can call the person in charge or whoever you you can call he will keep directing you till you get the location. This time we only relying on the holy spirit to direct us if not the whole thing is difficult.

here is my passport as requested.

Please instruct them to call us or give us a number we can call them in order to make it very easy for me. My Nigerian number is 07xxxxxxxx.

Please you know i have no internet access on my palm, please make use of call.

Regards,
Andy/Chima

Well I do have internet access on my palm, so there!

I get a couple of calls from him throughout the day. He is getting increasingly frustrated. He can't find the site, and he doesn't understand why there is no address for the place. There is a lot of traffic noise behind him. He really wants get a hold of someone at the site that can direct him there.

Quote:
Please my brother, the whole thing is frustrating, all the people are refusing to be specific on the companies location why? I have tracked and tracked and and tracked still along Apapa Oworonshoki express way, the name of the particular place the shipment is now is not indicated on the map.
My brother you can understand that there a lots of building, houses and offices along the Apapa oworonshoki express way how do we locate or identify the place.
No specific name of the drop site has been given all is just assumptions which is not the best, please the particular name of the company their address and telephone number is very important to make things very easy for us.

Please i am counting on you for the success of this effort. ask who ever you can instruct to call us and give us direction.

We are waiting.

Thanks.
Andy / Chima

Luckily the Reverend forwards some google directions:
Quote:
Rev. Shucks just sent this to me:

1. Head north on Ikorodu Rd/A 1
3.0 km
2. Slight right toward Ikorodu Road Service Ln
53 m
3. Turn left at Ikorodu Road Service Ln
1.0 km
4. Turn right at Agbese St
1.0 km
5. Continue onto Apapa Oworonshoki Express Way
1.8 km
6. Slight right toward Ayodele Oke Owo Rd
650 m
7. Sharp right toward Ayodele Oke Owo Rd
100 m
8. Take the 1st left onto Ayodele Oke Owo Rd
600 m
9. Turn right at Diya St/Odewaiye St
Destination will be on the left
130 m

Please email me that you have received these instructions. We have to get these computers today!

Barry

He calls me several more times, but hell, i'm working, I can't answer them all!
Not sure if you remember, but the computers will only sit in Lagos for 48 hours before they move up to Abuja. Sorry, company policy. They landed on Saturday. It is Monday. And suddenly...

The package moves! It is now no longer at the bible headquarters, but about 20 miles north!

Quote:
Please matter of urgency, i tracked it now and the consignment is move along Lagos Ibadan express way like heading to Abeokuta please call or email Rev Shuchs, somebody is intentionally frustrating our effort, i noticed it, that their refusal to call us or disclose their company location is something else. Is it not a human being that is moving with the consignment? where is he moving it to?
Please let me know what is happening we are struck here.
Andy/ Chima

Now who would be intentionally frustrating our efforts? Why would someone do that, for Pete's sake? I wait a while.

Quote:
please make haste am i am writing you the movement is still on please hurry up

Quote:
Brother Andy,

I am so incredibly frustrated! I have been on the phone with everyone. Dell says it is not their fault once the computers are picked up from their shipping facility. GP5 3-Track only has an email for customer service. I have emailed them and got a very upsetting response.

They tell me that we have violated their 48 hour rule. Remember when I sent you the email that the shipment had to be picked up w/in 48 hours or it goes to their main facility in Abuja?
I have tried locating the phone number to the main facility, but that requires sending another email and waiting for a response from customer service. This is fucking terrible!

Have you tried emailing GP5 3-Track customer service? Maybe if we both try we can figure it out.

I have checked the package and it looks like it is not moving at the moment. Perhaps GP5 E-track has alerted the driver that there has been a mistake. They said there was no way I could personally get a hold of the driver. Assholes.

Where are you staying? Are you in a hotel? If so, please email me a copy of the hotel bill and I can get you reimbursed for it.

I am very fucking angry at everyone so far--excluding you and Brother Chima, who are getting very unfair treatment.

If you try to call me, chances are that I will be on the other line with some damn customer service representative or another.

I am so upset.

-Barry

I pull the little red marker off the express way and into a parking lot where it will rest for a few hours.

I then get a couple of desperate calls from Andy and Chima. Chima is pissed. He is yelling and i accidentally hang up. Ooops! They are back at the hotel now, and they only brought enough money for the night. What will they do!? They are running out of phone credits. How could they possibly get some more money????
Well...remember Wanda? Wanda was the one who confirmed that Andy was a scammer waaaayyyy back at the beginning of this thread by sending him an ASEM. Andy had told Wanda to make a payment thru WU, remember...?
Well, lets bring Wanda back in...

Quote:

Dear sir,

I have made the payment of $750.00 today thru moneygram. please find an attached copy of the form. when can I expect to collect my winnings?

-Wanda

Looks like Wanda made a restricted payment that can only be picked up in Accra! Lets see how Andy reacts to that one tomorrow.

That brings you up to date. This is incredibly fun, and a lot of work at the same time.

Hope you are enjoying it!

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice work nowhere man

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up nice going, Nowhere Man. Very Happy I sure hope there is a "human" moving that package, too! Laughing Gonna give 'em a break and give them 64 hours to get to Abuja once it gets there, before moving it again to ? Maidiguri? Zinder, Niger?
Congratulations on the safari. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Currently, the shipment has been 'lodged' overnight at the Alausa Police Stations Secure Consignment Garage!

It must be picked up by 6 a.m. or it moves again.

Luckily, the reverend has offered to deposit some funds into the lads account. He positively WILL NOT use WU or MG.

Here piggy piggy!

Good luck lads!

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

your lad wrote:
somebody is intentionally frustrating our effort,

Shame on somebody! Twisted Evil

Great job with the safari, Nowhere man! Keep the package just barely out of reach as long as you can, and keep posting the lad-pain.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work, Nowhere Man! beers!

Keep your lad on the move. Wink

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how the shipment is always just out of reach. Let's see how far you can chase them around. Very Happy

This bait does sound like a lot of work, I wish I had the time to make my baits that elaborate...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets check back in with our lads. Seems the package stayed over night at the Alausa Police Station Secure Consignment Garage, and the lads are supposed to be there early to pick it up. They are frustrated with Barry, he isn't providing all the info they need. They get a letter from the kind folks at GP5 E-Track
Quote:

Dear Andy,

As it was clearly stated, you had 48 hours to clear your consignment in Lagos before we pick it back up and ship it north to Abuja, as per our company policy.

Right now it is lodged in a secure location at

Alausa Police Station
Secure Consignment Garage
Lagos, Nigeria

You will need to pick up the parcel before 6 a.m. After that, the GP5 3-Tr4ck truck will begins its route onward to Abuja.

You must understand, yours is not the only parcel that is on that truck, so we cannot delay the shipment to other customers just because you didn\'t retrieve your consignment on schedule.

You are free to contact us via the website about stops along the way that could possibly be used to retrieve your parcel.

Thank you,

John Krunkle
GP5 3-Tr4ck Team
Agent #440776

They call Barry, but he doesn't answer. They send him a frustrated email
Quote:
give email is completely waste of time, even the drive may not know how to use internet, they all use phones, what stops you giving my telephonenumber to them, even we have no access to email as such it take us go to locate where internet is talkless a driver that is making delivery, listen to us Barry please listen to us stop making things difficult for us Lagos is a big city with a lot of problems, or let them drop it at their Lagos office and give us the specific number and the physical address house and street number period.
if not anything can happen, if you want the safety of this follow our instructions.
Andrew / Chima.

So they turn to the Reverend for help.
Quote:
Dear Rev. Shucks,
Good morning sir, Please this is Mr. Andy and Brother Chima From Ghana, i have received the message from brother Barry, we have tracked the shipment and the location is not specific or known to us, please humbly ask you to call us and give us a specific address to the drop site, if we are to follow the GPS tracking direction, it will be very difficult for us to location that place, please here is my telephone number, if you can call or direct somebody to call us and on how we can locate the drop site. My telephone number is 0706xxxxxx
We hope that we will hear from you, please note that we are not having full access to internet.

Regards,
Andy/ Chima

Quote:
Dear Barry,

WE have toured the street of Diya and Odewaiye, i meet people having offices and living homes in those buildings but none is able to know the place, they all ask me the same question WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE COMPANY AND THE SPECIFIC COMPANY PHYSICAL ADDRESS NUMBER OR THE HOUSE NUMBER.

This is a question everybody ask me, you have come to Lagos and know how building are, please as a matter of urgency, call Dell company and ask them who suppose to clear the consignment upon arrival in Lagos. The consignment cannot clear itself from the airport these are basic issues i have been asking,

Please my brother, even though the use of GPS is good but it's not the solution this these problem now, we need to know THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THAT SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE IT PENDING MY ARRIVAL TO COME FOR CLEARANCE FROM THEM.

My earlier mail this morning i was asking the person who was asking for my passport to contact me, they are the people i need to meet and i hope that they are with it, Pleas the solution of these matter is to get the physical address of those people that requested my passport, get their office STREET, NUMBER, CONTACT NUMBERS, THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS THE NAME OF THE PERSON TO CONTACT.

This is common sense that the people are with the shipment, why are they refusing to release their telephone number, why do they refuse to call their customer and direct me, why are they withholding their physical address

Please contact dell company and let them give you all of these or email me the documents if i can locate their address on the documents.

Please let me know in clear terms the name of the receiving company, We have suffered so bald like never before, still the lord is our strength.

Andy/Chima.

They call Barry 4 times, but he is still unavailable. He does, however, respond by email.

Quote:

Andy,

I am sorry I missed your call. I am so tired. It is 4 in the morning here.

I just received an email from GP5 3-Tr4ck, those bastards, here is exactly what they told me.

The truck is going to swing around and head to Ikorodu via Ikorodu Road. There is a delivery they are making to a Bible Camp--some books and shit for the little bastards.

There is apparently a small lake there. They will only be there until 1 pm. YOU HAVE TO GET THERE BEFORE 1 pm!!!!
Here is how you do it:

Take Ikorodu Road towards Ikorodu
Turn left on Owutu-Ishalo Road
Turn right on Habeeb Akinlade Ave

You absolutely CANNOT miss the lake. It is a lake for Christs sake.

Look for the Church of The Holy Moses signs. I guess it will be a large gathering.

The truck is a large white truck with GP5 3-Tr4ck painted on the side. It should stand out like a beacon.

From there the truck is going to go up the A-1 Hiway towards Shagamu. We have to get it before it leaves the Holy Moses camp. We HAVE TO GET THERE! Don't let me down here.

Andrew, you know when you look at the website you can zoom in almost street level. You should not get lost if you do that.

I have to get some sleep now. I have been up all night trying to figure this shit out. I am exhausted.

I have told the reverend that he should get you some money somehow. He should be in contact with you, if he hasn't already.

-Barry

Quote:

Barry, you are the cause of this problem if you don't know let me tell you, we leave Ghana to do this with all our heart but you have decided to put our life in Danger, God knows, yesterday night we call you to inform you of our situation here that even food is a problem to us even the place we will sleep, you promised sending us at least little money to enable us chase the truck and this morning to our greatest surprise you ignored us, now you are telling us to go here and there, are we going to fly? all the money we have here is gone, how do we make it? is there any magic for us to fly to meet the truck? no family here we can borrow money from nobody knows us that can believe us to give us money, if you whom we have taken all the risk did not believe us who else can do that for us, if you want to destroy us no problem remember God will judge.
Times without number i have asked you to give our telephone number to the people to call us and you don't care to listen to us, ok collect their telephone number and give us so that we can call them still you refuse what do you want us to do for christ sake.
We arrive here before the expiration of the 48 hours deadline no contact to call no way to locate them, Lagos is not a village that is easy to locate people of such what do we do, how did we let you down?

Now no food, no water, no place to stay, we are just wandering the streets and our luggages has been seized by the hotel people , what kind of treatment is this, oh my brother why do you treat us this way, even had it been you sent us even $200 all this problem will be solved. But you have decided not to place value to our lives and the success of this whole transaction, this is what i told Ahmed Jubril, and he told us to go that when we get to Lagos eveything will be okay, so what is happening now?

If you want the success of this transaction, give the people carrying the truck our telephone number 070xxxxxx to call us or give us their number if not take left taking right is a purnishment to us is not possible.

we wait your action.

Priceless!
Quote:

Andrew/Chima

I am not making things difficult, and I am not the cause of this problem. I have been trying to help you here, goddamnit. You have a GPS website that can track everything to the exact location within one meter! What the fuck is the problem here? You have the exact information that I have. I have never had problems like this with people picking up a GPS enabled consignment.

No, I don't want you to fly, I wanted you to drive to the location and get the goddamn computers. But now they seem to be on their way up to Abuja, so we are screwed. Is there any way you will be able to get them at this point? I am trying my best to get the package back to you, but I am no miracle worker. We had a deadline to get the consignment, and we missed it. It is probably going to end up costing me more money, at this point.

My main concern now is to get you some fucking money so that you can pull yourselves together. Did the Reverend contact you? It is much easier for him to get you money than it is for me. I am out at at a construction site working my fucking ass off. Today I am out here and have no goddamn cell service because I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere--there is satellite reception for the internet, luckily. Why did the hotel people seize you luggage? If you tell me the name of the hotel I could get that taken care of for you.

I have some numbers for you:

This is the number to GP5 3-Tr4ck customer service 206.666.xxxx, you'll need the parcel number. You have that already.
This is the number to Reverend Shucks 920.xxx.xxxx

Look, lets do this, can you get up to Abeokuta and meet the Reverend in person? He could put you up in one of the churches many housing units. I'll email him presently.
Andrew / Chima.

Seems like things are getting worse for the lads. That is a shame.
Quote:

We have received your mail and the contents understood, please in the name of God, i am not a liar and have no any reason to do so, the Reverend is at Abeokuta and i have tried to make arrangement to get a Taxi that can take us there and collect his money upon arrival everybody we spoke to never accept that arrangement, even this message we ar sending now we went and deposit Chima's wrist watch before they agree to give us one hour please even if it's $200 send to us so that we can pick it and proceed to the the Rev and subsequently chase the shipment, i can leave chima's wrist watch in order to have one hour to send this message, since morning God is our witness no food we only drank water from the hotel, my bag has been collected as item to hold if you did not pay.
Please my brother, you can look for somebody to send to go to western union or money gram which ever is very close to you, with the following information,
NAME OF RECEIVER; ANDY
COUNTRY/LOCATION NIGERIA/LAGOS
TEST QUESTION: WHAT COLOR
TEST ANSWER: BLUE
pLEASE CALL US FOR THE MTCN OR SEND IT AND INFORM US SO THAT WE CAN COLLECT OUR LUGGAGES AND CHIMA'S WRIST WATCH.
We are praying very hard all will be well. Had it been we had money today the news could have been positive.
Waiting to hear from you.
Andrew/ chima

The Reverend writes an email to the lads.
Quote:

Dear Andrew and Chima,
I am sorry to hear about all of these difficulties. It grieves me to no end.
Since we didn't pick up the package on time, I hear that it is moving north. Barry has contacted me to see if we couldn't get some funds deposited into your account in case this business takes more time to be completed. He is positively beside himself with worry and grief.

I will gladly deposit some of the payment into your account. Please provide me with the account details.

Be aware, it is church policy not to use agents like Western Union, MoneyGram, etc, as we have experienced too much fraud with those establishments.

I await your reply,

Reverend Phil Shucks

Quote:

Rev.
Please it has not been easy with us here, things are really getting worst, i received your mail, please since The lord touches you to hhelp us out of this horrible situation, As you know we came from Ghana and i have no account information here now because my bank account infomation is not with me here, please i will suggest that you give me direction of where you are if you can issue cheque so that i can cash it so that we can have food and a lace to sleep pending the resolution of this problem. Please our life will be in danger without a place to sleep and food, we can hire a taxi that will bring us to any place you are as long as it's in Lagos, An most problem here is that even if i give you bank account the bank ID is not here which may be another problem of its own, please sir look at any posible option you can use to help us.
We came because this is a work of God and as a believer, we wanted to enhance the work of God that is why we did not capitalize or insist that Barry should send money to us before we leave Ghana.

Please sir help us sir, call us on 0706xxxxxx. we are waiting to hear from you. It a good samaritan that gave us the money to send this message to you now.
We hope to hear from you shortly.

God Bless,
Andy
Chima

The Reverend responds promptly.

Quote:

Dear Brother Andy and Brother Chima,

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. It is mysterious why the Lord puts us through trials and hardships sometimes. Have we done something to anger Him? Have we stolen? Have we been false? Have we harmed innocent people?
Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned, something that we can take from this and become better people. Who knows? God does.

Here is my cell number: 920-xxx.xxxx

I suggest you get up here to Abeokuta at once. Please make the necessary arrangements and don't delay! Call me or email me with your travel arrangements. Once you are here I will take care of everything--food, shelter, etc. I can give you cash then, too, so that you can finish Gods work of getting the computers for the church.

We need those computers.

Reverend Phil Shucks

Looks like they are having trouble getting a ride up to Abeokuta. That is too bad because the Reverends hospitality is legendary.
Quote:

Dear Man of God,

we have received your mail and the contents is well noted, according to your directives, we have tried to contact a taxi drive o take us to you in Abeouta but it was not possible, no one believed our message that they will go tere and have money only upon arrival, we even tried other mass transport but they never agree to receive us, i really understand your church policy, that is why we have begged Barry to send us little money that can help us pay the hotel people and eat and collect chima's watch and enable us to have transportation to meet you in Abeokuta and subsewuently chase the consignment, my wife is so worried now because i have to be honest with her, i explained all the situation to have she is crying and evening telling me that the money i left has finished, please take to barry if we have transportation it will be easy to meet you there.
We hope that something can be done between now and tomorrow.
Have a nice day.
Andy/ Chima.

Unfortunately, the lads aren't going to get any traveling money. Something else must be figured out today.

That is where we stand for now. Since the lads arrived in Lagos on Saturday, this is now day three of frustration!

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautifully done Thumbs up Thumbs up

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. It is mysterious why the Lord puts us through trials and hardships sometimes. Have we done something to anger Him? Have we stolen? Have we been false? Have we harmed innocent people?
Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned, something that we can take from this and become better people. Who knows? God does.

Nice. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is elegant work, Nowhere Man, well done. Even if Slappy had a paw in it, it is still beautifully done and you deserve your piggy Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man, this is just getting better an better! I thought these lads would've ducked out by now and headed back home.

But no!

Wanda...remember Wanda? Our innocent ASEM gal who made a restricted MG payment to Andy that could only be picked up back home in Ghana. She got an email today--
Quote:
Dear Winner,

Please we have gone for the money but we were told that the ref number is not correct please check go back to the moneygram where you send the money and information about this situation so that we can conclude your transaction this week as initially planned. We thank you for your coperation,
Kind Regards,
Andy

Looks like Andy has the lads back home checking his MG reference number for him. We'll try to bring Wanda back in somehow later. But now...

Reverend Shucks is concerned about the lads and wants to bring them up to Abeokuta, where his church is, but unfortunately he cannot make a payment thru WU or MG--church policy.
I was trying for a piggy--but I think this response is gratifying enough.

The header of the email:

THEY HAVE ACCEPTED TO BRROW ME MONEY TO MEET YOU TOMORROW.

Quote:
DEAR SIR,

WE ARE IN SURULERE WE OUT BEGGING THEM TO ALLOW US SLEEP THERE TONIGHT BECAUSE WE HAVE NO ANY PLACE TO SLEEP AND FOOD IS NOT EVEN ANYWHERE TO EAT, I HAVE TOLD THEM THAT CHIMA CAN STAY BEHIND SO THAT THEY CAN BORROW ME 2000 NAIRA SO THAT I CAN TRAVEL TO MEET YOU TOMORROW AND THEY HAVE ACCEPTED, SO PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR BY GIVING ME DIRECTION OF HOW TO LOCATE YOU TOMORROW AT ABEOKUTA, THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY WILL SEND WITH ME SOMEBODY WHO WILL ACCOMPANY ME TO YOU SO THAT I WILL NOT RUN AWAY, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THEY REALLY MEAN IT. PLEASE GIVE ME THE DIRECTION, THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN.
ANDREW/ CHIMA

Hahahaha! We've got one lad staying behind as collateral! Perhaps we can get him to do some running around while Andy is on his way to Abeokuta tomorrow. The Reverend responds:

Quote:
Andy,

Brother Chima is an honorable man. You are both honorable men. May the Lord take care of you tonight.

Since my church is out towards Abayomi, I am going to select a very easy place to find in Abeokuta--something like a hotel, and we can meet in the lobby. This way there will be no room for error, or for anyone to be getting lost. And we will not have to rely on the GPS system either.
I will provide you with the exact address that you can give to the driver. I will email this address shortly.

I have received an email from Barry asking me what is happening, but he seems to be out at a construction location and unable to be reached by telephone. I will inform him of this wonderful news.

I will also see if I can get in touch with anyone at GP5 3-Tr4ck.

God bless you Brother Andrew.

Will you be checking your email throughout the day?

Reverend Shucks

I'll keep you posted. Sorry this thread is like a mile long!

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:
Sorry this thread is like a mile long!

With lad anguish like that, I hope the thread quadruples in length! clapping clapping clapping

Seriously fine work there, Nowhere Man. Those lads are in a bind that they are not likely to get out of for quite some time. Thumbs up

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O

M

G

where have you been hiding? this is some seriously good safari baiting. I will be watching this thread with baited breath (pun intended Embarassed )

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad the Lads didn't twig what a bad guy the Rev really is...

Quote:
There is a delivery they are making to a Bible Camp--some books and shit for the little bastards.

Laughing Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Using his buddy as collateral? That is just so awesome. Shocked Very Happy Laughing
Fantastic work, Nowhere Man! Very Happy Thumbs up clapping

Safari Issac to Chad
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
somebody is intentionally frustrating our effort

Credit where credit is due, he's quite sharp... for safari'd lad standards anyway.

What a crybaby though. You get all this whining just because they're struck and have suffered bald? One would hope they get stredded in harsh conditions soon so they have a real reason to whine.

Just gimme a sec, I'm gonna have to get me some popcorn first. Very Happy

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see crime not paying! Divide and conquer, if only there was a way to talk to each lad separately to sew seeds of doubt in their minds about the other, so when one goes on the road leaving the other, and assuming he never makes it back, they can each think the other betrayed him... But that's just salt in wounds stuff, and makes me sound mean.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with MBL. Sew seeds of suspicion with both lads.
"Hey, Chima, did Andy send you your share of the food money I sent? He said he would take care of splitting it with you."
And very quickly after,
"Hey, Andy, don't worry about Chima, I sent him the $400 for his hotel room for the week. He told me it was a secret and not to tell you, but I'm lousy at surprising people."

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! How did I miss this thread...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic