SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The most pathetic 419 email I have ever recieved.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SilentSymphony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest in Zeus , father of all the gods.

I pray that he will help you with all your problems. Unfortunately my husband died last month at the grand old age of 108 with a heart attack when we were having sex for the first time leaving me a widower at the tender age of 18. He left me $63 billion dollars but his family have disputed the inheritance. Unfortunately, the doctors have recently discovered that I have a fatal disease and only have another 60-80 years of life left. Further the court has ruled that I need an impartial foreigner to witness that I am a good person and that in no way would I deliberately smother a man with my huge breasts causing him to have a fatal heart attack.

After careful research my lawyer came upon your name on the internet and declared to me that you were a trustworthy and reliable person. If you take on this legal and risky free transaction you will earn 40% of the transaction for no other reason than I am blond, dumb and have very huge man killing breasts.

I look forward to hearing from you.

May Zeus bless you.

Samantha Wolf

I couldn't stop laughing after I receive this pathetic attempt to try to steal my money. I also have a question I would like to ask. Where could I post my insults I made to some 419 scammers?
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This format is already being discussed here

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190244

Locking topic to keep all discussion in one place.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic