SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Did he deserve his delivery attempt ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want to let you know that i have gotten a wooden board and i have set it in front of my house, i have written it F3LCH4IR in a capital letter, but unfortunately i am not able to scan you the picture, it is painted red.

I hope that with this information you can now send me my parcel, i will be standing in front of my house near the drawing baord that is written F3LCH4IR to receive my parcel.

It is hard to get photo because it is very big sign wooden that can not be scan to you, just bear it in mind that if you are coming to my address you will definitly see it in a big letters, everybody can see it. and i will be there too.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg

Last edited by MoutonBlanc on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
grimbleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MoutonBlanc wrote:
Quote:
It is hard to get photo because it is very big sign wooden that can not be scan to you, ...

spank him! spank him forsoothly! yea verily! spank him until your spanker is worn out!

cheers

grimbleton

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Mister Gomer and his boyz will intercept the parcel. Oh and the delivery will be scheduled for 3am for "security reasons".

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is that so hard? Wasn't that other applicant, mr Gomer, more than able to place such a sign and send you a photo of it?

EDIT because you ninja'd me: If the delivery is at 3 am, he should make sure the sign is illuminated...

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must use GP5 3-Tr4ck (see premium!) to get it there, so your lad can track the parcel getting closer right up until Gomer's boyz intercept it.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=174095

I mention it as some members here may discover it and go gold to get access - it is *BRILLIANT*!!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my lad has already tasted GPS-3track. I have no idea why he thinks they're not as reliable as they look. Maybe because he was too laze to cross the border ?

(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic