SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please let me help. It makes my life so much funnier.
Luvvly jubbly
lapunluyang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a newcomer here and nice to meet you ,guys.
this might be a fake name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi all
just wanted to say a quick hello (call me "fake name" for short)

i have spent the last few days enjoying reading the letters pages and feel that its about time i had a go at this baiting lark myself.

im currently working my way through the hints and tips pages and am trying to get myself all set up with the tools im going to need to get this all under way.

i will most likely be torturing you over the next few days and weeks with questions so i hope i dont become too much of a PITA Very Happy

first question being, is it safe for me to link my newly formed gmail account up to my iphone without the risk of it being traced?

well now that weve got that out of the road il shut up and shall keep you updated as to how i get on.

happy baiting folks Very Happy
Otaku
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all,

I found eater whilst browsing around on another forum in the "off-topic" section. I did some lurking and I find it quite an interesting business, so pleased to meet you guys. I'm currently just starting on my first bait which is one from the overflow forum (a couple with siamese twins that need a donation) and I hope I'm able to keep this one going for some time.

Hopefully you'll be hearing alot more from me on eater! ^_^
wannabee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been lurking for a long time and have thoroughly enjoyed reading about your baiting. I get soooo many of these scam-mails that it would be nice to waste their time for a change. Hopefully the grasshopper can learn at the feet of a master Laughing
BarristError
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgot to introduce myself here, I kinda dove head first into this, I'd already been wondering if there was a way to reverse the roles on these guys. Turns out there's a shit-ton of people that already thought of that, eh?

I'm of a technical nature, so hopefully I can develop and contribute tools for us to use. If you have an idea for a program or a system, but don't know how to implement it, PM me the idea. I've developed software which works with the FirstData (creditcards), Paypal, hotel systems, and even video games. What's resulted is a large store of ideas and understanding of the frustrations caused by the system. I'm itching to put this stuff into use, and I have a high sense of ethics. If it even smells of illegal, I'm not interested.
Pink Plague
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few words about me... to introduce myself...
I did some research on scamming and spamming.
Yesterday I found this site and I think it's a good idea to do something about this sort of scamming... Hope this will work.. keeping them too busy to have time for further scamming, but I'm not convinced of this will really keep them from continuing their criminal activities.
As an admin of several social websites I try to prevent our members from being trapped into these sort of scams. We mostly deal with the love scams actually. And I always advice our members to delete these messages and not even reply to show disapproval or something.
In my personal mailbox (the spam folder) I often receive the scam mails you are talking about. And I report these mails every now and then to the organizations they pretend to represent... like the FBI, banks... Yahoo.. Hotmail.. etc.. Getting frustrated doing this, cause these organizations don't even send you a confirmation that they received your mails... let go of replying about it in detail at all... no replies... so to speak...
Anyway... I'm not sure whether I will be active as a scam baiter... I asked for a mentor... but received a message that no mentors where available at this point...
Whenever someone is available... please contact me...

Greetings... and wish you all lots of success in baiting the criminals,

Pink Plague
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Pink Plague,

Welcome aboard.

Yeah what we do here is waste their time. No it doesn't prevent or reverse any criminal activity they do, but wasting their time can help save some potential victims. Reporting the fake e-mails usually will get you nowhere. Right now what we do may not be foolproof, but does help and I believe is the best weapon against them, until law enforcement in their countries decide to crackdown for real on scammers. Plus, for me at least, if I can get these guys riled up good because they were expecting a big payoff, that makes me happy. Plus everyone here on the site are a fun lot. So if you want to check it out more, educate yourself here, ask questions, and have fun!!

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Pink Plague! You could try signing up for a mentor now. There are 11 open slots. I wonder why it said that.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Captain Koek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Pink Plague.

Pink Plague wrote:
In my personal mailbox (the spam folder) I often receive the scam mails you are talking about. And I report these mails every now and then to the organizations they pretend to represent... like the FBI, banks... Yahoo.. Hotmail.. etc.. Getting frustrated doing this, cause these organizations don't even send you a confirmation that they received your mails...

Reporting scam mails to the real organizations isn't useful, because they really cannot do anything about it. The scammers are anonymous and/or mostly located in countries where law enforcement isn't able or willing to do much about it.
They probably also get so many of these reports that it would be a significant burden on them to acknowledge the receipt of the report.
So, better stop this frustrating activity and spend the time on baiting instead.
Per the usual, bait safe, read the stickies and Eater University and sign up for a mentor.

Oh, and keep up the good work of warning members of your sites about the various scams out there.

"I am waiting" (x13) - impatient lad

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here or here to donate
Ima is the best! (Rover's a close second now)
Boudan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new here.
I have been hit on by a few scamers and I really didn't like it or the unability to do anything about it...maybe this way will help.
Thank you for this site and the opportunity.
I do really think that the most of you are seriously bent though and I think it's great...and funny!
Thanks again...I will really be needing a mentor because I am as naive as can be.
Still laughing at some of the posts...
Thank you again.
Salifem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Eaters Smile What does it taste of?

Well I am new here and a while ago I deleted instantly those mails we are all talking about. Then I found out, that I can have so much fun with them.

The first thing I am doing this for: I would like to improve my English, sounds stupid, but when you don't practice often, you get simply out of practice Smile

A second reason: I would prevent other people from falling into their traps. I saw a video a while ago, explaining that the third biggest part of the gross domestic product of Nigeria is 419-scamming ... I don't know if it's true, but the video also said something of 5 billion $ that people would spent a year for all the scamming around the world ... maybe it wasn't true, but who knows Smile

OK, I would say: Let's have some fun Smile

PS: actually I got two baits on the run and it's working very good. Thanks for all the tips from the site!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!!! Good to see you've read up on things and applied for a mentor ( Wink ). I can't wait to see your baits! Be safe!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

cord122
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good afternoon! I joined here a couple of days ago ( I think) and have been spending my time reading up on all of the pertinent threads as well as general threads and tips. There is so much info here, I've bookmarked lots to read throughout the day.

I have known about (mainly) 419 scams for years, but usually just deleted them and moved on. Until my sister got caught...she just moved here with me from overseas, and has been looking for a job. OF COURSE she posted on Craig's List and OF COURSE a too good to be true offer came in. At first it was just confusing>.< different names of the employer and the child, different directions etc, I took over emailing duty from my sis, asking pointed questions and not getting any answers, OF COURSE! my poor sister was freaked. She was really really hoping this was a true opportunity. It was hard to explain to her that she was being scammed, how and why. Anyway, sis moved on, but I felt like playing with the scammer as payback for dashing sis's hopes. So I read up, found this site, and here I am.

Scam has been going on for over a week now, got a 4,000 check in the mail three days ago! I am to send moneygram info for the *flight ticket* to the *flight manager* so poor woman can get her and her very sick son or twin sons out of the bad west african air. She can't wait to get here (and would prefer me to meet her at the airport) so she can hand off her kid/s for a month while she works>.> I can't keep her waiting! Her son (name a or name b) is doing poorly, and worse every day!

I tried to apply for mentoring, says 11 slots open but application unavailable for the time being, try again later.

That's ok though! I'm having fun learning, and as I work from home, have more than enough time to perfect techniques...

am I done rambling? Yes, i think so. Anyway- thanks for all the info, and wish me luck!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new baiters!
Very Happy

@cord122 - If you have received a check from your scammer at your real address, please drop them right now. You never want scammers to get any information about the real you. They might be on another continent, but they could have friends and associates that live near you. You do not want a knock on your door from them. Bait safe, with 100% risky-free fake details.
If you want checks sent to you, please consider a Premium Membership. This will give you access to a safe drop-box for your fake checks, many other perks, supports the work of this website, and gives your name a nice Orange Glow.
Once you make a few posts and stick around awhile, you should be allowed into the mentoring program here. Ask questions in the Help Hints and Tips Forum if you have any while you are waiting for a mentor. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
buckfast bomber
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks , ive watched some old guys in my local pub being taken for money left right and centre over the years and finally decided to ''draw the slack of my arse up'' and try to do my bit .
I read with awe all the stuff you folks have achieved and i can only hope that in time i will become a Masterbaitor ( my wifes says i'm already one )
Embarassed

"Oh, don't do that! Don't throw them out for goodness' sake! You'll poison the dog!"
Rinky Tink Tink
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, just joined. Looking forward to some having fun with some scamming scumbags and getting plenty of tips from some of you 'professionals' in the games.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. Hope you enjoy it here. Apart from Slightlyoutofit the rest of the crew are really great people.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Beetlebreakfast
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not actually a new member, (as you can see by my join date) but I've logged in again after just over four years of inactivity. I was a casual baiter before, and have "retired" from the sport, but I still enjoy reading about the current exploits and the interesting changes in the game in the past five or so years since I was actively baiting.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Hello, and glad you're back! And hello to all of the new folks, too -- you've found a wonderful community here!! I think it was SlapHappy who mentioned that you need to post a couple of times before the mentor program will let you sign up. Once you have, your mentor will be of great help in getting you on your feet and headed in the right direction in no time. All of our mentors are awesome!

Just two things: never bait from a real life account, etc. -- but I'm sure you've already read the stickies. Wink (Visit Eater University, too -- there are great articles and tutorials there.) Secondly, there are plenty of lads who are *not* stupid in spite of what some may think -- many have been to university, and some even have degrees in computers, engineering, etc. Never underestimate them. Same goes for victims -- most are quite intelligent, but just need to believe.

If I can ever be of help, drop me a PM. I mostly kill fake sites, but if I don't have an answer for you, I'll do my best to find someone who does. And always feel free to post questions in the forums, too -- there are plenty of people willing to help.

Cheers, and have fun! Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
PierceVoodoll
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody,

Although I've had scambaiting a little, never got any far (anywhere off their standard script) because they allways insist on having a telephone conversation first. And that's where I don't know how to do things right - without expenses for calls and spoofing my real location.

I remember the time when I got to know that there is somebody actively fighting against scammers - when amazing pictures of wooden Commodore C-64 pooped up and insantly took hearts of all oldschool coders Cool

I was quite a bit too lasy (sometimes also busy) to join and actively work in this field for many years, but now I think my time has come. Smile

I may be of some use if you:
* have some questions about converting/processing/extracting audio, changing voice beyound recognition, extracting some hidden features out of some recordings e.t.c.
* processing video in any way (this includes autorotating gifs as well)
* in case some questions regarding music or film production, electronics, aviation or related therminology pops up (f.ex. lad tests you if you are realy related to the field you are claiming to represent)
Just PM me.

I also am hunting for any dry, good quality solo recordings of lads, that could be used for music.

I could also join somebody in some art/creative/musical baiting to help push out maximum from the lad (with some "consulted specialist" commentaries for the lad) and help make some (fake) über-studio-works for lads to be convinced in bait enough for spending an extreme effort.

Best regards,
Pierce (the) Vood(ood)oll
Benny Lava
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings O' Doers of great and wonderful Retribution,

My name is Benny Lava.....apparently...
I have actually been coming here for a few years and reading,
I find the concept of what is being done to be most admirable
and it appeals to my sense of Justice.
I have not immersed myself in the world of baiting,tho i have at
times wanted to but due to time constraints and other issues
i have not committed fully,I do not like to start a thing and then not be able
to give it my full attention or leave it undone so i thought best to hold
back and wait for the opportunity,which,presented itself this morning...
I awoke to a scam mail in my inbox,a first for this address,this coupled
with some other issues going on at the moment raised my ire and cemented my thoughts in regards to seeing this through.
I am off now to read through Eater Uni,teh rule book,make a new
mail address and discuss with my most significant other who i will
be portraying and how to make the vict..ahem,the good Doctor an offer he cannot refuse...
I would also like to submit a request for a mentor.
Thankyou all,
Shall be seeing you,

Regards

Benny
(Google me,I am quite famous in the land of YouTube...Very Happy)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Welcome to 419Eater, Phonetic Translation (Sora Mimi) man!...Er...Benny Lava!Very Happy

-Get Mentor
-Read Eater University
-Read the Rules/FAQ/Other important information.

Bait Safe and have fun! Very Happy

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Benny Lava
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings Koko.Dk -O' Ferocious Nordic Skinner of Musaceae.

thankyou for the welcome.

Per you~

Get Mentor-

This my good Sir i have done,

He goes by the name of Vampiremerchant,Seems like
a veritable chap,Tho i do have one issue of contention
that i am currently in negotiations with him about:
Sparkles- I have told him that if he sparkles then
we will not be able to sustain a meaningful relationship.
That and if he has a friend called Bella then i will no
longer be making donations to the blood bank for
him to later withdraw.

Uni-

Yes,I spent my Sunday there,reading and taking in,
studying tactics and observing the most cunning and
uprightly deceitful minds ever to spring forth from the
loins of the internet,I have much to learn and am eager,
I hope that my schooling will be of much benefit in attaining
the ultimate goal of infuriating the pants off of some one
who really deserves it...

The Rules-

These are here for me,and i am grateful,It makes
for a pleasant working environment,much better than
the seething cesspit of malodorous filth and scum that is known
as "Youtube Comments'

YOU SUCK!!!
FATBOI4293 IS TEH FAG
YOUR MOM!!
YOUR MOM'S WHAT?

Spare me...

Bait safe and have fun-

By all means...Very Happy

Again,thankyou Koko,and i hope to be able to contribute
in some small way to this cause that i hold with much esteem.

Regards

Benny (Who put the goat in there?) Lava.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! I'm a newbie... been reading baits for years, just recently decided to get into the game myself. No big ambitions, just want to see how much of a fake me I can get a scammer to believe. It's something I'm used to, since I'm a theater lover (bonus points if you get the name! Very Happy)

This also gives me extra languages practice.. I'm learning Spanish, and I already got one email written in Spanish!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic