SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are you reasoning with your anus ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - not quite what my old maths teacher put on my school report, but I think that's what he meant. Laughing

I'm glad to find he's now scamming on the internet.

A classic mail from a Lad who's been driven to insanity by the antics of Bertie Wooster.

Quote:
You must be such a big fool and probably eating from your anus. I introduced you to a business and all of a sudden, another person called you and you never reconfirmed from me the originator. You started dealing with him. I have told you severally that I don’t know the man and you did not want to listen to me who initially introduced you to the transaction.

What do you want from me exactly? Are you reasoning with your anus? Can’t you understand that I don’t know this man? I am not ready to come to Cotonou right now because I am already in South Africa trying to finish the deal. If you have any other business with Gomer, go ahead and allow me do mine.

However, if what you are discussing with this so called Mr. Gomer is about the transaction that I introduced you to, then you are a failure because he will collect your money and deliver nothing.

If you want my transaction, you must listen to me or you ~uck off!

I doubt he'll travel to Cotonou from South Africa, but no reason not to try, and he's at least worth a phone call so that I can record his colourful turn of phrase.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick response from Willie Anus as I'll call him. Very Happy

Quote:
Hello Bertram W00ster,

You gave me this NUMNER: - +44 (0)701 XXXX XXX and I have called it more than 1000 times with out getting through. Laughing I wish he had - the cost to him would be phenomenal

I gave you these NUMBERS while in Nigeria but you did not call me. My Nigerian MTN mobile number is still working here. You can call me on: Tel: +234 806 064XXXX

I want to speak with you, it is either you give a working (ok) number or you call me on these ones because they are working and okay!

I cannot be in South Africa and at the same time be in Cotonou. I DO NOT KNOW WHO MR. G0MER IS AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL SAY IT!!!

I need some money now in South Africa to conclude arrangements and complete the deal. If you want to continue with me, then fine, send me the little amount. If you want to follow Mr. G0mer, serve yourself because I do not know him. You have no business in Cotonou if you are dealing with me because you will only LOOSE every thing there and get NOTHING

I don't expect to get anything from this - except maybe an amusing phone call, but knowing the anguish it'll give a Lad making him think that he's missed out on a big payday is enough. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Aussiegal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer,

Would you be kind enough to tell me about these 44701 xxxx xxx numbers, as I notice quite a few of the phone lads have phone numbers like these. Is it some type of redirect service?

Thanks.
BobCarlson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky you. I wish I could get a lad that mad.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Aussiegal

If the given phone or fax number starts with +4470 it is a link number what connects you with anywhere in the world, but not to a real UK supplier !
The same you can expect when the phone or fax starts with +4487, that is a computer service provider or National link number with equal effect !
All following Modifications like +44070, +44087 or 70..., 070, 87..., 087 without Country Code for connections to the UK are same,
this numbers are mostly used by fraudsters to hide their Place of residence, you can be 100% shure that it is a fraud !

Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Aussiegal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Vampiremerchant. That was very helpful. There are SO MANY phonelads out there with 4470 numbers. Enough to keep me busy for a lifetime. Very Happy

CanUSayDumbAss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering why would the cost to him be phenomenal??
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CanUSayDumbAss wrote:
I was wondering why would the cost to him be phenomenal??

The +4470 numbers are charged at a premium, from UK landlines they cost 20-50ppm (35-80 US cents/minute), and accordingly higher from overseas

Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic