SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Lad Too Far

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dale The Whale
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I'm new to all this but have one bait going quite nicely, with two more nibbling at the bait.

Now I've hit a snag though. I introduced a new character to my bait, but in addition to getting the expected reply I also got a "dying woman wants to donate millions" type letter three minutes later!

Reading the second letter it looks like this is either the same lad or a pal of his who was beside him when he opened my message, trying to come at me from another angle.

As I said, I'm new to this, and don't want to risk getting in over my head to start with. On the other hand, the character I'm playing wouldn't ignore the appeal of this poor, dear lady. If I drop it, I'm afraid the lad being baited will twig what's going on and will pull out.

So would any of you like to help this poor woman with her fortune? It might be a very slight advantage if you were in the UK or Ireland only because of the characters involved, but it's not at all essential.

So please get in touch as soon as possible if your interested, and it'll be a first come, first served basis.
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dale, good to see you have internet access in your cell Wink

You could always reply to the second email with : "Im sorry, i am already involved in a business transaction and do not have the time needed. I will happily pass your email onto a few friends of mine who might be interested" Wink

...and then post the email (including the headers) up here...

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the site

Apply for a mentor and read the stickies !

Quote:
If I drop it, I'm afraid the lad being baited will twig what's going on and will pull out.

What is the lad your baiting going to do about it ? as I see it he cannot very well turn around and ask you why you have not replied to the dying woman ! (not without putting himself in an awkward position !)

Just ignore the woman and carry on the bait..... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor dying woman could've landed in your spam folder, couldn't she?

Dale The Whale
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the replies and advice, also of course to TheDane for stepping forward.

I didn't want to ignore the poor, auld critter because I was worried the lad I'm baiting might have figured I was out to make an idiot of him and simply stopped corresponding. Also, the character I'm playing wouldn't ignore the pleas of a dying woman, especially one with loads of cash to give away.

I did try to apply for a mentor, but they seem to be all booked up at the moment... Crying or Very sad

As for the spam folder suggestion, well apart from the reasons already stated concerning why I didn't want to ignore her, the plain, simple truth is I just never thought of it! Laughing
Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll PM you, I just got back from along absence and could use the extra fun at work.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dale: Yeah, I've only heard from my mentor once, and he doesn't reply to my mails. Ah well, real life sometimes gets priority. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dale The Whale wrote:
On the other hand, the character I'm playing wouldn't ignore the appeal of this poor, dear lady. If I drop it, I'm afraid the lad being baited will twig what's going on and will pull out.

Very unlikely that a lad would think up something this complicated. They rarely analyse anything beyond whether or not you have enough money and whether or not you are likely to pay it.

What you could do was email the original lad telling them about the new message. Tell him you think it is more important to take care of her problem first and that the initial transaction should be put on hold.

If it is the same character, then they will immediately drop their first transaction and come at you as the dying old woman.

If it's someone else, they'll panic and try and convince you to drop the old woman straight away. You can have a lot of fun with that- you could even impersonate the other lad and taunt them about how you are going to chop their maga...

I was contacted by a normal lad about a month ago. I inidicated to him that I had already been scammed before. I heard nothing from that lad's character again, but I was soon contacted by some fake "police" who could arrest my scammer for a small fee. The investigation goes on, but the fee hasn't been paid yet Twisted Evil

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Dale The Whale
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA, you guys... how do you come up with this stuff!!? Laughing
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Mainly because we are a bunch of deviants..... Laughing

I mean that in the nicest possible way.... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic