SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Angry lad gets a warning from me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an e-mail from a lad saying he had 9.2 million, bla bla bla, but he put all of the e-mail addresses in CC instead of BCC. I then responded to everyone with a warning not to contact him. I got a response from someone:

"NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE
BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI,FOOL LIKE YOU."

I don't think he's happy. Anyone know what he said?

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GOD PUNISH, MUGU NA YOUR FATHER. SEY IF YOU ARE A MAN TELL ME WHERE YOU HOW LET ME FACE TO FACE..IF YOU FATHER GO FIT TELL ME ALL THIS..IF YOU KNOW SEY GOOD PUNISH. LISTEN SINCE YOU AND THIS MAN DEY TALK YOU NEVER MONEY FROM MA, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING MY WORK.. NA I DON READY FOR YOU, YOU GO SEE YOURSELF WITHIN DI MONTH WETIN GO HAPPEN FOR YOU..SINCE YOUR WORDS YOU SEND YOU THE MAN POOR ENGLISH, LISTEN YOU WORK LIKE A KIDS OK, IF I CATCH YOU I GO KILL YOU, I DON KNOW WHO YOU BI AFTER ALL THE VESTIGATION I DON KNOW WHO YOU BE..IF YOU DEY WAKER 4 ROAD JUST TRY PRAY..MAN WERE I DON COLLECT FROM MA NA YOU DON KILL YOURSELF FOR..YOU STAY MAKE YOU CHEEP MAKE I CHEEP YOU DEY TALK LIKE 10YRS BOY.. YOUR PAPA GO BURY YOU SOON ALRIGHT AND YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL THE BAD THINGS YOU HAVE DONE ... OLORIBURUKU. ITS JUST A MATTER OF DAYS FROM NOW... JUST KEEP COUNTING AS YOU HAVE 5 DAYS LEFT TO LIVE ON THIS EARTH... YOU ARE GOING TO MEET YOUR ANCESTORS SOON. ME I BE YOUR PAPA FOR THIS JOB AND I WANT MAKE YOU CON MY AREA CON CHECK ME OUT... I DEY USE E O D... I GUESS YOU GRAND PAPA CANNOT POSE OF A BYCYCLE .. YOUR PAPA DEY VEX FOR CORN FOR VILLAGE.... I JUST WON KNOW YOU AND ONCE I GET HOLD OF YOU.. YOU ARE GOING TO MEET YOUR ANCESTORS ... YOUR MAMA DEY SUFFER FOR VILLAGE AND YOUR DEY MAKE MOUTH FOR LAGOS... YOU ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD AND ONCE I HOLD YOU.... I GO USE SOH CAH TOA BLOW YOUR FURKING BRAIN OFF.... YOUR MAMA DEY HUSSLE FOR VILLAGE SELLING OKRA AND OHA SOUP AND YOU THINK YOU FIT DEY TALK TO ME ANYHOW.. GOD PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS .YOUR PAPA AND MAMA GO DIE SOON AND YOU GO USE THE MONEY DO THE BURIAL FOR YOUR VILLAGE NA LIKE THIS YOU GO DEY CRY AS ALL THE MONEY IS BEING USED FOR YOUR MAMA BURIAL. DEM GO CALL YOU FOR VILLAGE SOON MUGU AMADIOHA STRIKES YOU DEAD REAL SOON FOOL. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

got this one too

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it means "Have a nice day" in Lad-ese.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BLOW YOUR FURKING BRAIN OFF....

Well done i think you have suceeded in really pissing him off, he is most definately not a happy bunny ..... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU HAVE 5 DAYS LEFT TO LIVE ON THIS EARTH...

e-mail him again in 5 days and ask why your not dead yet Twisted Evil

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know a few hundred lads who will receive that long rant soon Cool

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent tactic! I got one of the warnings Smile Paddy

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr T@o (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this from Gladlord (Gaylord as I call him) Mohammad? I just taunted him myself, see if I can get a cool reply too!!

Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, not from Gaylord. As I said, I received an e-mail and the lad who sent it put all the e-mail addresses into CC instead of BCC. So, I e-mailed them all back with this:

"DO NOT CONTACT THIS PERSON. THIS IS ADVANCE FEE FRAUD.

This person does not have $9.2 million dollars and has no intention of donating anything to charity. There will be fees for you to pay to transfer the money, lawyer fees, bribes to government officials, and whatever else he can come up with until you lose everything or realize it is a scam and stop sending money. If you have contacted this person, please cease doing so immediately for your own benefit. Any time you receive an e-mail saying that someone wants to transfer millions of dollars into your account, or that you have won a lottery which you never entered in, or someone that you are in an online relationship with needs money for any reason, or, like this, someone wants you to help donate their fortune to charity, or if someone wants you to work as an escrow service funneling money through your personal bank account, IT IS A SCAM. That is not nearly all the 419/advance fee fraud scams that exist. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail me back. Thank you for your time, and, once again, this is a scam. This person will tell you anything to get you to send them money."

A lad by the name of Roger Blakely ([email protected]) responded with the long rant. Another one by the name of Alfred Taylor ([email protected]) responded with the unintelligible one.

paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bart: it is AMIN MOHAMMED (ESQ) Paddy

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr T@o (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents
fsnuffer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would post back and tell him you did not understand his rant and see how many translated versions you can get out of him.

Mortar x2
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All good stuff Snowy! This lad thinks you're another lad. I would challenge him to meet you at some landmark in Lagos at a specified time so you can have it out. (Google is your friend)

Naturally, you'll need to copy all your usual addressees so the lad would be up to the challenge. Then after the "event" you need to send another taunting message stating the lad wasn't man enough to show.

Sid

Mortar x15
grimbleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fsnuffer wrote:
I would post back and tell him you did not understand his rant and see how many translated versions you can get out of him.

or tell him (in english) that you only speak lithuanian (or "slobovian" since your grandfather was a full-blooded slob and taught you the native language.) and see if he has the wherewithall to translate via google or babelfish. if he questions your writing in english, tell him you can write english, but you can only read lithuanian (or whatever).

see if the fool falls for it.

cheers

grimbleton
counter440
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weird that he put it in CC cause when u mention it, I allso had a guy from Nigeria threatning to suspend me from paypal and he put CC on all his emails. ? what does it stand for ?? Razz
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CC stands for carbon copy and means that the senders sends copies to all the addresses in the cc field. And the receiver can see all the addresses that gets copies. And in turn answer them and warn them.

BCC stands for blind carbon copy and means that he sends copies to all in the bcc field but the addresses are not visible to the receiver if you use bcc.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Tash
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41972

I think it is a baiter who has borrowed a line from the Insulting Mass Bait... he has most likely set a vacation auto-response with this text and so all mails received in his catcher account would get the same automated response.

YOU A STUPID BITCH,I WILL KILLMALL OF YOU,I WANT YOU TO STOP CONTACT WITH MR GOMER ANDF MR WILLIE,AND YOU INSULT ME.... I WILL COME SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!!!!! - Harold Shipman

God will make you die quickly for making me have pains . - Alfred Taylor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic