SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is Burkina Faso nice this time of year??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think this into a safari but may turn it into a waste of time going to the airport:

Quote:
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
HEAD OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
770 AVENUE DE LA RESIDENCE,
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
TELEFAX: +226 50 47 61 75
EMAIL: [email protected]
DATE: 18-08-2010.

ATTENTION: MR. JOHNATHAN WADD.

SIR/MADAM,

OFFICIAL TRANSFER APPROVAL NOTICE.

FOLLOWING OUR JUST CONCLUDED MEETING WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK TODAY THE 24TH OF AUGUST, 2010.

WITH REGARDS TO YOUR SUBMISSION OF THE CORRECT ANSWERS TO OUR OFFICIAL GARDE "A" QUESTIONNAIRE AND PAYMENT OF THE PROCESSING FEES OF $1275.00, AS DEMANDED BY THIS BANK AFTER PUTTING IN LETTER OF CLAIM OVER THE BALANCE OF OUR LATE CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT, LATE MR. STEVE MOORE.

THE BANK WISHED TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN GRANTED AND FULLY APPROVED FOR IMMEDIATE REMITTANCE OF YOUR INHERITED FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT.

HOWEVER, IN LINE WITH OUR BANKING PRINCIPLES AND GUILDELINES AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 63, SUB-SECTION 1-2 OF THE BANKING ACT OF 1999. BE INFORMED THAT YOU ARE REQUESTED TO COME DOWN HERE IN PRESON TO SUBMIT SOME LEGAL PROCEDURAL DOCUMENTS BACKING UP THE TRANSFER AND ALSO SIGN THE FINAL FUND TRANSFER ORDER CERTIFICATE (FFOC).

THE DOCUMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

(1) DEATH REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE.
(2) CERTIFICATE OF LEGALTY
(3) SWORN IN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM.

THE ABOVE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY YOU IN PERSON WTHIN 14 BANKING DAYS AS TO ENABLE YOU SIGN THE FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER.

NOTE: AN ALTERNATIVE WHERE YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO VISIT BURKINA FASO FOR THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS,YOU ARE BEEN ADVISED TO ENGAGE THE SERVICES OF AN ATTORNEY HERE IN BURKINA FASO WHO WILL PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS FOR YOU AND ALSO SIGN THE FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER (FROC).

LET HIM KNOW THAT THE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BURKINA FASO GAVE YOU HIS CONTACT, THAT THE BANK NEED THE DOCUMENTS FROM YOU TO EASE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITED FUND FROM YOUR LATE BENEFACTOR,MR. STEVE MOORE.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE COMING TO BURKINA FASO TO HANDLE EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN, YOU DON'T NEED TO CONTACT THE ANTTORNEY. YOU WILL CONTACT ANY ATTORNEY OF YOUR CHOICE TO PROCESS THE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR ARRIVAL.

IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THE DOCUMENTS YOUR INHERITED FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 48 HOURS THROUGH OUR TELEGRAFIC TRANSFER.

VIEW OUR OFFICIAL ATTACHMENT (ADB APPROVAL NOTICE) AND GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE US STARTS THE PROCCESING OF THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS.

NOTE, YOUR ARE ADVISED TO SCAN AND ATTACH THE COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND SEND TO THIS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

DR. ROBERT ANANI.

DIRECTOR.

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
ADB BF.

Now they say I can get an attorney from the country to sign paperwork instead of me going over. But Mr. Wadd being adventurous would love to go to West Africa. I hear the swarms of flies are not that bad right now!! And he doesn't want to pay any attorney fees. (Note: I did NOT in RL pay $1275 processing fees, but my "banker" in the country did. (yeah right)

So I am going to have to get some forms from the airline showing my flight, etc. Oh this will be fun. I will update as it warrants me to.

Last edited by Bart Fargo on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Bert Smile

I'm sure BF will be the loveliest place to hang out a few days!

The form scan you posted is quite good for a lad scan, perhaps you could watermark it to make it unuseable in case some other lad recycles it... they're very environmentally minded that way!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's raining season. Give it a go. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

watermarked has been done. too early in the morning for me. thanks

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice weather for traveling, actually.
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Ouagadougou,%20Burkina%20Faso&wuSelect=WEATHER

Wunderground.com is my favorite weather site. It seems to have lots of the far-away "bushy villages," as the lads call them listed.

Maybe you missed your flight, took another one, but the closest you could get was Naimey, Niger. http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/61052.html There are more mosquitos there, and it tends to be a bit hotter, which is nice for sweating out a meeting. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the Niger idea. I may try that, well see when me lad writes back!!

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Niger?

Niger has been hit by a double disaster as recent floods compound an existing food crisis, a UK aid agency warned.

Aid workers are struggling to help thousands of people affected by the floods which have hit many areas of West and Central Africa.

Oxfam says the situation is stretching resources to the limit as it also tries to respond to the food shortages.

The agency urged donors to help Niger face what it calls a second emergency.

Oxfam issued its warning as nearly eight million people, or half the population, are already facing hunger because of failed harvests.

Now more than 100,000 people have been left homeless after heavy rains washed away their homes earlier this month, according to the United Nations.

Floods have destroyed crops, and thousands of animals have drowned.

Oxfam warned that flooding is also hindering the delivery of aid in remote areas.

Floods will increase the risk of diseases, especially among young children suffering from acute malnutrition.

The World Food Programme recently acknowledged that it was forced to limit its food distribution to only 40% of those in need because of a funding shortfall

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11066959
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, lads response to my proposal to flying over to Burkina Faso

Quote:
Hello Johnny,

I got your mail, thanks for your mail update. I thank God that the bank has finally approved the fund in your name and favour. With regards to your mail, i will be very Glad to welcome you here, so send your flight/travelling arrangement to me as soon as you are set with it. And as well send it to the bank also.

Allright, no diverted flight to Niger, need to get my flight intinery. May get diverted to another country. OR: Miss the flight cause I came down with an infection of the Yablans.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If your flight goes to Ouagadougou, the lad only has a short taxi ride, and a few hour wait before he finds out you aren't there. Tamale Ghana is about 250-300 miles away, and Accra Ghana about 650.

And what's wrong with Niger? It will be sunny and warm. Food shortages in Niger? Tell the lad to pack a lunch. And while he's eating it, he can think about the food and everything else he is taking away from his victims.
Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Niger sounds like a lovely place. Thumbs up

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Slap. Ouaga is quite a cosmpolitan town (they have a running water fountain and 5 star hotels) and if the lad is already there he only has to grab a green taxi to go a very short distance off downtown to the airport. Plus there are large Nigerian/Ghanian populations there if an out of town the lad gets homesick for pepper soup or something like that.
Niger or Mali or even Ghana/northern Benin are more interesting for Burkina lad to visit. The more rural the better! As much as lads will cry about riding the bus believe u me there are buses out there with air and video ("climatese avec video") so the lad will not be hurting on his travels if he is smart about it. He can grab a cold heineken, red bull or water or cola and some goat or a chicken at bus stops if he so desires. Of course he could always walk for his safari...but I yet have to meet a lad so poor who does. Oh yeah, there is also WU in many larger towns. If he runs low on funds his mummy can always send him more. Rolling Eyes I'd say send him to the bush!

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*starts up chant*

BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH!

Very Happy

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

"You are a joker" Kazzy Wilson

"Please, NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN" Kazzy Wilson

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE" - Charles Izekor
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@@Bart Fargo

Quote:
May get diverted to another country

Your visa has not been approved. Have the lad suggest another meeting place in another country. Your passport is from British Columbia which doesn't have a diplomatic agreement with Burkina Faso.

p.
Rinky Tink Tink
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
If your flight goes to Ouagadougou, the lad only has a short taxi ride, and a few hour wait before he finds out you aren't there. Tamale Ghana is about 250-300 miles away, and Accra Ghana about 650.

And what's wrong with Niger? It will be sunny and warm. Food shortages in Niger? Tell the lad to pack a lunch. And while he's eating it, he can think about the food and everything else he is taking away from his victims.
Evil or Very Mad

I think more feasible than Tamale in Ghana is Bamako in Mali. Thats another Francophone country whereas Ghana is Anglophone and Tamale airport isnt set up for international flights. Ouagadougou to Bamako is a good 12 hours in a decent vehicle. Maybe needs an overnight stay for a lad taking buses and shit.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rinky Tink Tink - Bamako is a nice location, but unfortunately is too plush and cushy for lads. They have hotels, lots of internet cafes, great food, and lots of other scammers to help them if they need it. Now, Timbuktu in Mali is a better Mali destination. Lots of armed troops, just a few cafes, very few if any lads, local dialects spoken mostly, hardly any English speakers, lousy food, Muslims who don't like lads. Lads from Burkina-Faso are mostly transplanted Nigerians who speak English, so he will be out of his element in Timbucktu. Call me cruel, but I think lads deserve to vacation in the bush.
The only lost thing in sending them to cities is money. They lose weight, sweat, get bitten by mosquitos, sleep in dirty quarters, get catarrh, lack their daily beer or wine consumption. This makes them angry. Angry lads pick fights with the locals, or cry like little babies. All better outcomes, I'm thinking. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Rinky Tink Tink
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy. Yep, youre 100% correct. Thats why I am on here, getting pointers from the masters. Appreciate the advice.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic