SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad traveled 125 miles each way, is that enough for a safari hat? Or does it have to be 200 miles each way?

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The normal rule is 200 miles (apparently each way ) OR crossing an international border.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe little safaris should earn a little hat---like a yarmulke.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They should be backed up with IPs as well

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the IP's. I just don't think the mileage is enough.

I loved his desperate emails from Port Harcourt, however! Ha!

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job, NM! I love desperate emails from lads. Care to post up a few?

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure!

He sent me a bank account to deposit the funds into, but it was not his bank account, so I couldn't send it off to Alan. Instead...

Quote:
I just got an email from my assistant that he has made the payment. Mistakenly, he has gone to a Western Union, or something, and didn't deposit it into the bank account like I told him to do. I think he was confused because he was making several international payments to clients.

In any case, the money is there waiting for you.

The information below is what you will need.

I am heading to the airport to catch a plane out of town. I hope this money finds you well, and I am sorry that it took so long to get to you. But then, I paid this to you personally from my architecture firm and not from church funds, as was originally supposed to happen.

It is important that you email me to tell me that you have received the funds.

-Wanda

So I sent him to sectransfer site, and laughed as the emails came in from him accessing it. But uh oh! the image was erased before he had a chance to save the file or copy the number.

Quote:
DEAR WANDA,

I FOUND IT HAD TO VERIFY THE IMAGE FOR THE MONEY. PLEASE I WAS NOT ABLE TO CASH THE MONEY.

PLEASE RESEND IT VIA WESTERN UNION CAUSE THIS SECTRANSFERS METHOD I S COMPLICATED TO ME TO USE. I CANT USE IT. PLEASE I WOULD PREFER YOU TO USE WESTERN UNION TO TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO ME.

THANKS

ULOR

God, I just hate when they write all CAPS!

Then he sent a email to the customer service at sectransfer, so I dummied up a MG agent email and sent it back with a copy of the MG form, and a note saying it could only be picked up in Port Harcourt.

Then I waited. The next morning...

Quote:
DEAR WANDA,

I WENT TO A MONEY GRAM AGENT OUTLET IN PORT HARCOURT TODAY NOW TO RECEIVE MY FUNDS. THEY SAID THAT THE REFERENCE NUMBER IS NOT CORRECT. I WAS NOT ABLE TO CASHOUT AND RECEIVE THE FUNDS FOR MYSELF.
PLEASE HELP ME THIS TIME. THE MONEY GRAM REFERENCE NUMBER IS: 74136161.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT SO THAT I MAY RECEIVE THE FUNDS TODAY.
I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU URGENTLY PLEASE.
THANKS

ULOR

I responded, later, because of course I was really really busy.

Quote:

Ulor,

What!!!???

I don't understand! This is awful.

I am trying to get a hold of my assistant now, since he is the one that actually made the payment, to correct the situation.

Is Port Harcourt far from where you live? Did it take you long to get there? How did you travel?

I ask only because perhaps I could get some additional money added on for your expenditures. Please include the details.

I will email you as soon as I know anything.

-Wanda

IP checks out to Port Harcourt.

Then another email to the "MG" agent...
Quote:
I WENT TO A MONEY GRAM AGENT OUTLET IN PORT HARCOURT TO RECEIVE MY FUNDS. THEY SAID THAT THE REFERENCE NUMBER IS NOT CORRECT.

PLEASE REVIEW THE SENDERS PAYMENT OF THE MONEY $1000 USD BY WANDA GRELIN OF THE MONEY GRAM REFERENCE NUMBER 74136161, AND GIVE ME THE CORRECT REFERENCE NUMBER, SO THAT I CAN RECEIVE THE FUNDS.

THE ACCES CODE IS
Access code: 12823228141005827806

Sender's first name: Wanda

Sender's last name: Gremlin

Receiver's first name: xxxx

Receiver's last name: Ulor

THE MONEY GRAM REFERENCE NUMBER IS 74136161.

PLEASE I WOULD LOVE YOU TO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE CORRECT REFERENCE NUMBER, SO THAT I WILL CASH THE FUND.

I emailed saying that if he gave me the correct number of miles from his home to Port Harcourt, I could perhaps get him some extra money.
He made the journey home, then this:

Quote:
Dearest Wanda, thanks for your reply. I just came back from Port Harcourt now. It was a far journey. 125 miles. I left around 7: AM in the morning and came back around 6:30 pm. I was forstrated and disapointed. I spent a lot of my little money. Around $20 on my travel expense. Someone even helped me assist in paying up my last travel fee. Any amount you can add for me, you can add. God will bless you abundantly. But please help me so that i receive the correct Reference Nö and funds either via Western Union or money gram so that i can cash it tomrrow.

Wish I could've been a fly on the wall.

This was my first little safari action, so I am pleased that I even got him out there.

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats for the mini safari

Quote:
He sent me a bank account to deposit the funds into, but it was not his bank account, so I couldn't send it off to Alan

Most bank accounts are borrowed or rented through some arrangement. Document it, send it to alan and claim the piggy.

p.

Last edited by pablo on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

b Nowhere Man's mini boi says
Quote:
I was forstrated and disapointed.
Very Happy
Nice going, Nowhere Man! And congratulations on the piggy.
clapping Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful! Very Happy Nothing like a broke and forstrated lad to start the day.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic