SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
donaldm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an email and I am certain it is a scam but I did not know who to talk to and so I found myself here, this the third reply to an email of who I thought was someone wanting wiring done in a house,

Okay fine,favor is that i will give you my card to charge the sum of $3000 you will deduct the sum of $1000 as deposit and send the remaining $2000 to the owner of the house via western union money transfer because the owner want to accept cash for the remaining balance and you can locate a western union money transfer outlet nearest your place.

So he can make the key to the house available for my uncle and you can come to write the estimate and once you write estimate i will make a payment for the remaining balance of the wiring service cost minus the $1000 deposit am making now is that okay,am asking for this favor so due to my disability and i am at the hospital will undergo surgery in 1 week time that why am asking for the favor.

Thanks i will be expecting your reply back asap.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi donaldm.

You're correct - it's a scam. Just tell him that you know it's a scam and then block the sender from your email address.

As we are a scam-baiting site, can I suggest that you visit our sister site - www.scamwarners.com.

There you will find plenty of information on the types of scam and you can also use the forum to ask any questions that you may have.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JonesJohn, your bait is becoming iconic! Cooperate for a while, then find a problem, then cooperate, move two steps forward and one step back, never complain--just express concerns--and never explain (or don't explain much, or explain only by contradicting yourself very slightly so later it was all a misunderstanding....)

Just remember to make him do all the work--try to get him to spend an hour for each minute you put into it.

Good luck, you're doing great!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
JonesJohn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, thanks for all the kind words.

At the moment i'm still dragging out the moment untill i really can't postpone going to the moneygram office. In our (Branwen and myself) opinion it's quite possible we can get it past the weekend. And what happens then? We'll see Cool

Anywho, later today or tomorrow i will post an update on how it's going right untill now.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Read this just now.

Nice debut JJ! Jeep it going Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
JonesJohn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I promised i would come back with more. And still this is not over yet. I believe i have now more options then ever. Please read on.

We left off right after me very being sick and feeling a little better again after just two days. After that i accidentally sent him an empty mail message (really). Of course he was very curious what would really be in that mail.
And here it is, a question for a local African dish Smile

Quote:

Petter,

I know, i pressed sent before i got the change to type anything. I'm sorry!

I received your mail and i will go to the moneygram office tomorrow, at least when my car holds out. I worked on it yesterday but i couldn't find the problem, and the engine keeps making strange noises. I made an apointment with the garage, and car will go there on thursday.

I am going to have dinner now, these meetings take ages and there was no change to eat anything.
Now i think of it: I always wanted to taste a local recipe from an African country. Can you please sent me a local recipe, maybe i can try the dish before i go to the moneygram office tomorrow.

I would very much like that,

Your friend,
Elmo

The "lawyer" seems to be still thinking he will get the money today

Quote:

Good morning to you Elmo.

I just departed with the lawyer now and made him understand that you will have the money sent to him today.

Pls find below info for the Moneygram again:

Send To The Secretary : JAVIER GUZMAN
Address: ***, LAGOS NIGERIA
Test Question: WH*T M*NTH
Answer: JULY

Pls send it as early as you can and send MoneyGram info sent to him and email me back asap.
Yours sincerely,
Petter, Michaell

He didn't even took the time to answer my question! Bad boy! Thought i would let him know.

Quote:

I'm disappointed that you didn't reply properly to my last email.

Quote:

Dear friend,

Sorry! I forgot that you asked for an african fomular, there are plenty of recipes here. You can go for ''Yam Pottage''
Here are the ingredients: Yam tubers, palm oil, crayfish, fish, Tomatto/yellow pepper and salt to make it taste.

Ouch, i forget to tell him i really don't like fish.

Quote:

I forgot to mention, i don't like fish. Have you got any recipe with chicken?

Please let me know soon, i would like to eat it before i go to the moneygram.

Elmo

Oh, and thanks btw, and just to show i want to cooperate

Quote:

i forgot to thank you for you effort btw.

one more thing: is the secretary's familyname guzamn or is it javier? it
want have it right before i go the they office after dinner?

thanks!

elmo

Another recipe (how do you write that Embarassed ) comes my way. I'm thinking of creating an African lad recipe book and sell it.

Quote:

It goes with Chicken, turkey and fish. You may also prepare "beans and plantain pottage''. Here are the ingredients: 2 cup of Beans, 4 sticks of plantain, chicken, palm oil, blended pepper, tomatoes, onions, salt and season.
Wash beans and pour in a cooking pot, pour water, place on fire to cook for about 45 mins. Cut and dice the plantain, pour plantain into the cooking beans, add chicken, pepper, palm oil, season with salt and leave for about 15mins. Serve hot.

And right back on business after this little time-out

Quote:

Dear friend,
The secretary family name is GUZMAN. Let me know how you feel about the recipe and let me know when you are done with sending of money and you email the lawyer.
Waiting for your reply.
Petter, Michaels

Too bad make car stopped again on the way to the moneygram office. I should really get a new one. I hope i get my money soon! Let's give it another try for the banking details!

Quote:

y good friend Petter.

I have very dissapointing news. My car broke down on the way to the moneygram office
when it was finally fixed and i got to the office it was closed already. (that's
the reason i am sending you this message so late, i am finally at home again. I will
get my car to the garage tomorrow (in stead of thursday) and i will have it
fixed definately.

I will keep you updated if know how long it takes to get my car fixed.

Like i said before: my bankoffice is close to my workplace, i can get there
tomorrow during lunch and pay you the money, because i feel really bad i keep you waiting this long.
I've heard from a coworker that i can make a speedy transfer. It will then only take about 1 day
to transfer the money.

Please tell the lawyer i feel very badly

Your friend Elmo

He's not a happy camper! He made me feel like i should know how long an international transfer would take..

Quote:

I really don't want to bother you over the tax money again because it seems your trouble is much. It is just that am broke at this time and i cannot be able to raise the $2,290. And you are even the person that said you will pay the lawyer.
Where in the world that international bank transfer takes a day? If you ever find your way to the Moneygram you may send the money if i haven't found means.

The lawyer was just wondering how active you are.
Pet

Dumb co-worker

Quote:

Dear Petter,

Isn't that really true then? You tell me my co-worker is wrong? Is that really true, i thought he was right?
How long does a bank transfer then usually take? And a MoneyGram transfer, is that quicker or does
it take long as well?

Can you please explain?

Your friend,
Elmo

He definately won't give me the so wanted banking details.

Quote:

Good morning Enzo,

Is NOT true!

International bank-bank transfer takes 5 to 7 business days to arrive here while MoneyGRAM takes just 10 minutes, once you send it there and you provide a ref number it will be picked up in less than an hour.

Elmo, you need to find your way to the moneygram office before they close and have the money sent to the lawyer. Do not deviate from my instructions and stop asking people what is not true. Whatever the case may be you need send that money today.

Am waiting for the moneygram reference number asap.

And not much later i got this..........................

Quote:

Dear Friend,

I have just discussed the issue of transfer with a wing lung bank ltd, Hong kong representative here and the man is ready to pay us here once you transfer to his account in hong kong because normal transfer to this place takes 5-7 banking days.

Find below a account info.

Bank name: ***
Address: ***
Beneficiary: ***
Account No.: ***
Swift code: ***

And to be able to the money tomorrow you need go to your bank now, tell them you want a SWIFT TRANSFER. Pls do transfer the money now and scan and send me the transfer confirmation paper asap.

Am waiting.

Yes ladies and gentleman.... my first piggy is a fact! And the best thing is, it really came out of the blue. When i discovered not long after that, a different lad i was trying was so kind to send me account details as well, made this day one to not quickly forget to me. Two piggies in one day for JJ

You may have seen it before, but here it is again:
WOOOOOOOT Very Happy

So,after this gigantic personal succes i learned from Branwen that the next stage of this bait would start soon. The transfer slip... And she was right!

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

This is the third time i will check my email.
Please let me have the confirmation of the money sent. I guess you are doing bank transfer? Or it you later change your mind to do Moneygram?

Please kindly scan and send me the Transfer Confirmation Paper immediately i am waiting and i can go get the money from the man.

Waiting for the paper.

Petter, Michaell.

How could i change my mind after all the trouble he went trough to get this result. I amjust curious (and maybe i can use it later on): Is he a soccer fan?

Quote:

Good friend Petter

No i didn't change my mind, you put out the effort for me in sending si
i will go to the bank. Today i wasn't been able to go out due to the heavy rains again,
there are even reported a few people died out there today, i am so glad i was inside when it started.

So i will walk to the bank tomorrow right after work (of course when the weather is good). It's only a 10/15 minute walk so that should be done pretty quick,

I hope this will not cause to much distress. Don't worry, i'm very grateful you understood that a bank transfer was the easiest way.

I was thinking today: We have been quite a lot in contact lately but still i have the feeling we don't know each other that well. I am a big soccer fan, so i was wondering; do you
like soccer to? Do you have a soccer competition in your country? Have you been watching/following the World Cup in South Africa?
Please let me know, i am very interested

I hope we can become very good friends in the future!
Elmo

What a coincedence.. he is

Quote:

Good morning Petter.

Of course the banks here are open during the day. That i sometimes can
go during lunch does not mean i can do that all the time. I work for a
big international company. We fabricate flowerseeds. Believe it or
not, the Japanese love our products (i even heared they sometimes eat
the flowerseeds).
Sometimes, the Japanese buyers come to our company to see our new
products. We then take them to lunch and into the town, because if we
do that, the chances are higher that the will buy our products.

And it's too bad the World Cup is done already, i had so much fun
watching. I particularly liked the african teams, especially Ghana.
What a team!

And what a coincedence one of your favorite soccerteams is ac millan.
They come from my country! What player from ac millan do you like
best?

Your friend,
Elmo

A question to check if he really is a fan. If he turns out not to be, he at least had to search for a name.

Quote:

Yes, good morning my friend Elmo,

Haa! With KAKA Millan is the best team. I like Kaka, Pato and Maldini...

That's wonderful.
Send me sample of your flowerseeds products.
Enzo, please try your possible best to transfer the money in the afternoon and please make sure you scan and send me the Transfer Confirmation Paper immediately alone side with the Affidavit of claim.

I await your immediately reply.

Good luck!

Petter, Michaell

Not to pushy mate. I'll ignore his last mail.

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

What's time do you want to me to check on for the Transfer confirmation paper?
Let me know the time. What is your time difference?
Send me the payment confirmation paper ASAP.
Petter, Michaerll

I just throw him a bone. He must be so happy. I think i can stretch this bait for at least one more week now. It's my hope anyway...

And more testing about the soccer.

Quote:

Hi Petter!

Just to inform you. I have just returned home from the bank. I made the transfer of the money!!
The man at the desk told me it would take up 5-7 days to transfer the money (like you said, i'm sorry i doubted you)

I have the transfer form right here so I will scan it tomorrow when i get to work (i have taken the morning of so it might be a little later
on the day you get it ok?

About soccer: What is the best player in your country? Now and ever.

Take care!

Elmo

Since i totally ignored the so called lawyer, he didn't bother anymore to mail from the lawyers email.

Oh, and one other thing: i changed the names to prevent being found here when the lad searches (i doubt he will, but you never can be to sure) me on google.

As i said; there's probably still more to come Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Very Happy

Keep it up--we're all hanging on every word!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gratz on the piggy! Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is smooth like butter.

clapping

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the bank accounts!

Please let me know soon, i would like to eat it before i go to the moneygram.
That's funny you got the recipes-I would have bet anything those beans were going to come back to haunt Elmo.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
JonesJohn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Lol, they actually didn't because i didn't think of it. A nice suggestion for a next time. Thanks Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great job! I'm working on my first bait now and I'd be happy with half the success you've had here Smile
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job for a first bait...

welcome to eater btw

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
JonesJohn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys. I think it was a lucky shot. The other ones i'm trying (actually more testing of how far i can go, don't turn out so damn fine..

Good luck anyway, i have found it very interesting to come up with different stories to delay the lad. I feel like a novellist Razz

** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your piggies JonesJohn !
jump_4_joy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
JonesJohn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's time to dust off this topic and go on where we had left of…
I told the lad I just got home from the bank and the transfer would take 5 to 7 days to complete.

Friendly old bugger he is, he made it easy for me to change a pdf file (which he couldn’t open earlier) into a JPEG file. He is afraid that computer noob Elmo can’t do the job. He’s right.

Quote:

Dear Friend,

I have printed and attached a screenshoot for you so that you can learn how to create JPEG files.

Attached is the diagram step.
Please download and examine it.

Kindly scan and send me the Transfer confirmation paper as soon as you can do it tomorrow.

Waiting for your reply.

Petter, Michaell.

But of course I can’t change the extension. I even had to call the IT guy. I will be gone until Monday morning, so he has to wait until Monday until I can change the extension. What a coincedence

Quote:

My good friend Petter,

I've got the scanned document here on my computer.

I have been trying to change it to a JPEG file with help of your mail. I didn't work for me, so i sent out a question to our IT guy. He just called me back and explained to me that i am not allowed to change extensions because i am working on a network computer, and the company blocks users to change anything (security settings). He had to filled out some kind of form. He told me they will have taken care of things on monday so i will be allowed to change extensions.

One of my favorite soccer teams in Europe is MP ENZA. I like because it sounds almost the same as my name. It's a small team in the italian lower league.

I won't be able to read my email untill monday morning since i'm leaving
for a fishing trip tonight.

I will talk to you on monday! Have a nice weekend!!.
Elmo

Quote:

Hello Chritopher!

How was your weekend? I hope it was fine! My weekend was fantastic. I went fishing with my best friend and hooked some nice fish!

Well, i got the transfer slip like i promised you, and i even managed to make it a jpeg. I hope you can open it. I'm a bit late, but
monday is meeting day so i couldn't get to mail computer earlier.

OH, now i think of it: do you own any soccer shirts? I own the shirts of Brasilian team Vasco da Gama.

It worked finally, now he’s got his nice transfer slip, and even with a JPEG extension. What would he want more?

What follows is a nice little misunderstanding

Quote:

Dear Elmo,
How are you and how was your trip?
Pls have transfer confirmation form sent to me immediately and we can have the money. Send it the way it was (pdf) , i will try to open it and if it doen't open i will contact you to do it Jpeg.
Am waiting for reply now.
Sincerely yours
Petter, Michaell

Quote:

What are you talking about? I already sended you like i told!.

What the heck? They didn´t accept it? Luckily he finds this credibly funny. If he just could get to that money, that is lying around to wait for him.

Quote:

Elmo,
I sent you an email while you also sent yours at the same time.
This is incredible!
The Bank man did not accept the COPY you sent because it can't be read by anyone.
You need to scan the original copy of the payment slip and not fainted copy.

Please scan the original copy and send directly by Pdf lets see if it would open.

Moreover, why do they write " Copy - DO NOT ACCPET AS PROVE OF TRANSACTION"? This is credibly funny!
I need to know.

Petter, Michaell

Quote:

Elmo,

You need scan the original slip and NOT a copy that says It is not accepted.
Please scan it and send eaither by Jpeg or Pdf i guess i will be able to open it may be you didn't attach the previous pdf in a right order.
I await your reply.
Petter, Miche.

And still he got nothing….

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

It is AM here, you need to rescan the original Payment slip and not the one that says "Copy - Do Not Accept as Proof of Transaction"
Please scan and send to me either by Jpeg or Pdf. I told you before to use MoneyGram but you thought may be partners knows more than i do. The of transfer would have been resolved. Does it means there are less knowledgeable people in your ened?

Please do as i said and have it sent to me immediately, No delay.
Petter, Michaell.

He goes to the bank again…

Quote:

Dear Elmo,
I just returned from the Bank and the bank person did not accept the copy of the payment slip.
They said you need to scan the original payment slip which they did not write "COPY - DO NOT ACCEPT COPY AS PROOF OF TRANSACTION".
PLEASE SCAN THE ORIGINAL TRANSFER CONFIRMATION SLIP AND SENT TO ME VIA EIGTHER THROUGH JPEG OF PDF.
PLEASE DO THAT NOW AND HAVE IT SENT TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
I'M WAITING.
CHRISTOPHER, MITCHELL.
N:B: PLEASE SCAN THE ORIGINAL PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND VIA PDF WITH SMART/SHARPER SCANNING

How would I know what to do? I am just a silly old man

Quote:

Dear Petter,

I have never made international bankt ransfers before, so i just scanned what the bank man gave to me.

I am so sorry you can't get your money, i will go out to the bank tomorrow and clear things up for us. I just hope the
transfer went ok, if the slip isn't correct!

Again, i'm so sorry i will let you know what the bank man says.

Elmo

He finds it strange i never can go to the bank the same day, and he is questioning everything. Like why I am always prospoing things. What is he thinking? He´s now just being plain rude to me. Time for some slapping.

Quote:

What stops you from going to the bank right away, why do you always prospone things?
Moreover, what type of bank is that doesn't have a website and again why do they write Copy - Do not accept copy as proof of transaction? It is not comon. You need to go and meet the bank right away and collect the Original Payment slip and scan to me now. I advised you in the first place to use MoneyGram or western union which one would easily recieve in one day but you and your cooworker claim you know better. If the transfer didn't go through you will be collect your money back or take another money and go and send it through Moneygram now.

I am tired of this crawling attitude. Download what you sent to me and see if you can read it yourself, are you not a professional?
Send me your telephone number ASAP.
I need to finalize with you today tomorrow.
PETTER, MICHAELL.

Quote:

Dear Petter,

I am a bit shocked you say these things to me! I am only showing good manners and then you tell me i have a crawling attitude?
Do you even know how stuff works in different countries around the world? Have you ever imagined banks are closed most evenings a week? Have you considered
the time difference?

Like i said, i am very upset you think i am not a professional! My bank does not have a website because it's a private runned bank
for the wealthier people in my country. How can i not be a professional if i am a senior account manager at my company? I am a bit older
so computers are not my thing. In my company we have younger staff people to do that kind of things.

I will definately go to the bank tomorrow, you can count on that. but it's up to you if i go there to ask what went wrong or if i go there
to cancel the transfer

Don't try to push me over the limit, i will not stand for it.

And here comes the sweet apologies.

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

I'm sorry if i have talked to you in a mannerless way. Sorry about that. Okay.
I'm a very nice person and i must tell you how i feel and that what makes a friendship strong. The bank people are taking you for granted and that's what i wanted you to understand and i just want us to speed up things. I am not insulting you, i am just leting you know that the bank is not doing the right thing, why would the bank give you fainted copy and even wrote, Copy - Do not accept as proof of transaction..

Enzo, please visit the bank tomorrow as a matter of urgency, ask the bank people to give you Orignal Transfer Slip, or if you will need to withraw another money and go and send Moneygram that would be fine while you ask the bank to cancel the transfer and put your money back in your account, am i making a point? Please try and complete the money transfer thing tomorrow, we have limited time, you more money likewise me... There are lot of project am hoping on..

Email me as soon as you come back.
Have a good night.
Sincerely yours.

PETTER, MICHAELL.

This is it again. Obviously there will be more coming soon. Stay tuned Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been a while since i updated this thingie, but here i am again.

I am proud to say i got my little lad friend still firmly hooked. He is very frustrated with the things i had him to do, and yet, he still does them. Very Happy

I first had him to find out that the reference number he gotten from me was not correct (duh). After that i got him a nice MG receipt with a sticker blocking the actual reference code (what a shame).

The latest fun i had with him are some moneygram forms i got him to fill, after he couldn't get the actual reference number (the transfer was blocked right?). The first three forms i sent him a few days ago where filld pretty acceptable. But when i got them the forms they told me there were some more forms to fill, so i presented these to my lad as well.

Me:
Quote:

Hi Petter,

I have been busy all day long yesterday, so i couldn't reply to you. I am sorry.

Anyway, i have been to the moneygram office this morning and it is true that the transfer has been put on hold. The man at the desk told me that this is done because of legal issues. He told
me that transfers to Africa often have something to do with terrorism. When i asked him why the woman didn't told me that when i was there, he said that that was a mistake from here. He said sorry
and gave me some forms to fill in before they can release the money. He told me that you have to fill out the 3 forms i attached, i must fill out three other forms.

Please returns the forms asap, so i can release the money for you.

Elmo.

(btw, has the soccer competition in Nigeria begun already?)

Lad:
Quote:

Dear Elmo,
I have attached hereinwith the MoneyGram form duly completed by the receiver Javier Guzman..
Please get back to the moneygram agent and let us know when it is being released.
Waiting for your reply.
Petter, Michaell.

Image Image Image

Me:
Quote:

I am very sorry to tell you this, but the dumb woman in the moneygram office forgot to give us all the documents
needed to proces this transfer.

I have been very cross with them, and told them that my cousin went to a lot of trouble to fill out these forms and
now i have to go back and give him more forms.

They are very sorry for their mistake but stressed that they need all documents before they can take them into account.

So please fill out the other forms for me, i'm sick of going there and be looking at their faces every day.

Thanks
Elmo

He is getting stressed, how wonderfull. I don't really care, as long as he fills those documents i'm fine with that. Oh and by the way: After 2 months spelling his name wrong (him as well), now he's telling me his name is spelled different. Surprised

Lad:
Quote:

Dear Elmo,
This is too stressful, I contacted my bank on Friday and said it is responsibility of the sender to fill any forms that may be required.

Well, I have received the forms and i will it and return first thing on Monday morning.
Thank you.
Petter, Michae.
FYi: My is Peter and not Petter.

And still he signs off with his "wrong" name. He has bad luck, i like Petter so i will keep calling him that Very Happy

Not the first thing on monday morning, but still on monday; the forms arive

Lad:
Quote:

Dear Elmo,
I have attached hereinwith the 3 MoneyGram forms duly completed by the receiver Javier Guzman...
Please get back to the moneygram agent and let us know when it is being released. Questions are enomous and am really tired of all this. But i think the people trying their effort to protect our interest.
Waiting for your reply.
Peter, Michaell.

Image Image Image

I have a slight feeling that the office manager will not be satisfied with all the "i don't know answers". My friend might be given the chance to fill out the documents all over again to get it right.

I can just feel his frustation already.

That's it for now, when i got more stuff i will find this thread again and updaty it.

BTW: I am always open for suggestions to cause this guy even more pain.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exclamation Congratulations on the forms, JonesJohn. Nice job.
You can wait for him to email again and then say you didn't get the email with the 2nd set of forms; then there were no attachments to the next email; then you can't read the forms/he has to scan them again.
Then it might be time for the MoneyGram Idiot Security Photo. Good luck.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Captain Koek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations from me too.
I'm intrigued by the many "maybe" answers on the 3rd page.
If he's not a terrorist or criminal right now, he sure has a lot of hidden potential to become one. Shocked
I'm sure that just due to this page MG officials already will refuse to allow him to pick up the money.

"I am waiting" (x13) - impatient lad

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here or here to donate
Ima is the best! (Rover's a close second now)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic