SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death threat scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFUL. THIS IS ANOTHER EMAIL TO UPDATE YOU. SORRY ONLY 24 HOURS IN A DAY , IN THIS TIME I HAVE DEAL WITH 1000 TRANSFER PER DAY . IF YOU INDIFFERENT TO YOUR FUTURE ITS OK. TOMORROW YOU WILL BE ANOTHER HUMAN IN THIS SITUATION YOU HAVE ONE CHOICE THAT FOLLOW ME, FOR STOP THIS SHIT AND TO DELETE YOUR FILES FROM MY SERVER AND MY BOYZ TO BACK AWAY FROM YOU . YOU ARE TO NEGOTIATE WITH ME ON HOW YOU WANT THE TAPE GET TO YOU
WHERE WE SHOULD MEET AND HOW YOU WANT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN GET TO SEE ONE ON ONE AND GET TO DISCUSS , BY THEN YOU WILL GET TO KNOW ALL EVERY DETAILS INFORMATION ABOUT MY CLIENT WHO WANT YOU DEAD BY ALL MEANS.
I RECOMMENDED YOU TO WRITE EMAIL IN 24 HOURS TO AVOID PROBLEMS AND AM HERE BY TELLING YOU THIS THAT IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS

MY EMPLOYER IS IN MY CONTROL NOW AS AM WRITING YOU. YOU WILL NEED TO PAY $25,000 IN ADVANCE VIA WESTERN UNION AS THAT MODE OF PAYMENT IS SECURE FOR BOTH ME AND YOU .I WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU BEFORE WE WILL SET OUR FIRST MEETING. AFTER YOU HAVE MAKE THE FIRST ADVANCE PAYMENT. I WILL GET YOU THE TAPE THAT CONTAINS MY CLIENT REQUEST FOR ME TO TERMINATE YOU. I HAVE SAID THIS IN MY PREVIOUS EMAIL TO YOU. THIS TAPE WILL SERVE AND STAND AS 100% EVIDENCE FOR YOU TO TAKE MY CLIENT TO COURT OR IF YOU HAVE ME PAID MORE IN ADVANCE. I CAN GET MY CLIENT TERMINATE. MY CLIENT WANT SOMETHING FROM YOU AND YOU NEED TO BE KILLED BEFORE MY CLIENT CAN LAY HANDS ON WHAT MY CLIENT IS AFTER.
THIS IS ANOTHER EMAIL AND WILL BE THE LAST EMAIL . JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AM DOING THIS CUZ I SEE YOU ARE VERY INNOCENT AND THIS WILL BE MY FIRST OPERATION I WILL PITY ONE. I AM IN TRAVERSE CITY RIGHT NOW MONITORING YOU
IF I GET TO SEE NO RESPONSE AND NO BETTER NEGOTIATION IN THE EMAIL YOU ARE SENDING ME, JUST DON'T BOTHER AGAIN . ALL YOU NEED TO BE EXPECTING IS YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO BE KILLED IN COLD BLOOD.

LUCKY YOU
GLADLORD MOHAMMED

Replied:
Quote:
Who wants to kill me?

Ralph the drung dealer? Stacy the hooker? Betsy the po-po?

Quote:
LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY. THIS WILL BE THE LAST EMAIL I WILL READ FROM YOU AGAIN , DON'T DARE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION. I HAVE NO TIME ON HERE TO WASTE. ARE YOU GOING TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION AND BE SAFE . AFTER YOU MAKE THE FIRST ADVANCE PAYMENT OF $25,000. I WILL NEED YOU TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL 3 HOURS DAILY SO YOU CAN READ MY EMAILS AND REPLY THEM
I HAVE ALREADY SET A PLACE WHERE WE CAN GET TO MEET ONLY AFTER YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION. THE VIDEO TAPE I HAVE WITH ME IS THE ONLY PROOF YOU CAN USE TO HAVE MY CLIENT DOWN

ITS LEFT TO YOU TO MAKE A DEAL OR NO DEAL . SO I KNOW HOW LONG YOU CAN STILL BE ALIVE

GOOD LUCK

MOHAMMED
Quote:
Okay, please send me the payment info, popo

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy has connections!
Quote:
THERE IS A LOT YOU DON'T KNOW. WELL I WILL SAY WELL DONE FOR TODAY. I GOT ALL I NEED TODAY AND TIME IS UP TO GET RID OF SOMETHING. GUESS WHATS IT. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY THAT. YOU KNOW THERE ARE MANY WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO MY CLIENT MAKES MY CLIENT WANT TO GET RID OF YOU. YOU HAVE TO BE SMART ,FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION SO YOU CAN BE SAFE . I HAVE NOTHING MUCH TO SAY, MY BOYZ ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN HANDLE THAT, THAT'S WHY I NEED YOU TO MAKE A DEAL WITH ME NOW ON HOW TO GET $25,000 DOWN PAYMENT WIRE TO 5 OF MY BOYZ WHO ARE CURRENTLY MONITORING YOU RIGHT NOW TO BACK OFF .

A DEAL IS A DEAL AND ITS LEFT TO YOU TO COMPLY BACK SO WE CAN SET TO MEET AFTER THE PAYMENT FOR THE VIDEO TAPE WHICH WILL ENABLE YOU TO BE ABLE TO USE AGAINST MY CLIENT .YOU ARE TO USE WESTERN UNION TO TRANSFER THE $25,000 TO MY BOYZ WHO NEED TO BACK OFF FROM YOU. BELOW ARE THEE WESTERN UNION INFO YOU ARE TO USE TO SEND THE MONEY. YOU ARE TO SEND $5,000 EACH TO EACH INFORMATION :YOU ARE TO LOCATE DIFFERENT WESTERN UNION OUTLET LOCATION NEAR YOU TO WIRE $5000 EACH TO THOSE 5 INFORMATION I EMAILED TO YOU NOW AFTER THEN WILL WE BE ABLE TO SET TIME AND LOCATION WHERE TO MEET AND HAVE THE VIDEO TAPE DELIVERED TO YOU . I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WILL BE MAKING THE TRANSFER. YOU ARE TO EMAIL EACH MTCN NUMBERS OF EACH TRANSFER BELOW EACH INFORMATION

1) NAME: WAZIRI HAMMED
ADDRESS : KENTISH TOWN,LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM

2) NAME: CATHERINE DUNN
ADDRESS : CAPE CORAL
FLORIDA,USA

3) NAME: YAKUBU SULEMAN
ADDRESS : COTONOU,
BENIN REPUBLIC

4) NAME: JACKLORD LUGARRY
ADDRESS : ALEX ANDREW SQUARE
ARAB REPUBLIC OF YEMEN

5) NAME: SALAMI HAMMED
ADDRESS : MALL WEST BIRMINGHAM
UNITED KINGDOM

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE

MOHAMMED

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah i'm working this person too, I'm trying to see if I can talk him down to $8200 borrowed from friends and family Laughing

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not using scripts!
Quote:
SOMEONE WWANT TO GET RID OF YOUR FATHER AND YOU . I AM MAKING SURE YOU SAFE AGNES. I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFUL. THIS IS ANOTHER EMAIL TO UPDATE YOU. SORRY ONLY 24 HOURS IN A DAY , IN THIS TIME I HAVE DEAL WITH 1000 TRANSFER PER DAY .

A busy hitman.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmmmmmm hiiiitlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

i almost missed this one

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! Good onya' London. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I cut my teeth on a hitlad. My very first bait was Don Gunshot. I must say I had help from the forum members and particularly from Brainiac. Smile

By working together and then with Asena nearer to the end We got a rare piggy. Hitlads, I am told, are difficult to get any kind of trophy from. Sad

Read about the one Doc Holliday mentions and about "DumGunshy"
Brainiac and I had a lot of fun. We kept him out of mischief for a while.

Happy Baiting Wink Twisted Evil

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi
I see engines are starting.
--

Would`nt it be better to move this forum to HELP, HINTS & TIPS, so there could not be any regrett later on ?

FYI - Forums that can be accessed without login are visited also by the Google bots and searchable. And informations can easy be googled.
If a lad googles his own addresses, .....

If he agrees, the OP could ask a mod for the moving.
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope this one is as much fun as Don Gunshot was Twisted Evil Have gone straight for gold this time and asked for the bank account details in my first email Very Happy

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Partysan - get this moved to Help and tips forum.

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in Very Happy

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney
Master Baiter

Location: Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the dirt?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another hitlad! I think I'll do the same as what I did with Don Gunshot, but in reverse.

Anybody dolla chopped him yet?

tick tock clock the clock is ticking for you...- JSparks

I can see you are really five years of age_ because i dont know you. you just prove it to me that you are a crook and deserve my bullet. I will kill you slowly_prepare to go to hell- Don Kpeffy

I am really looking for a Lady who's completely honest and sincere about his words- Shane Word

I come from community where we have no internets- Ngobeni Mark

According to the doctor, my medical report shows a have very short life sperm - David Chioma

END OF GAME BLOOMER MY ASS stop written me, go to hell- Ebrei Dizahad
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love being threatened in all caps!
In.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right now I got him trying to get in the MTCN vault for the two $4100 WU's I sent to his associates. He will likely drop me soon, but I am hoping to get him riled up. My character is still acting scared. Laughing

If he does get real wound up I may tell him I am contacting the local authorities.

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally heard from him about 2 minutes ago and emailed him back saying I could afford $10,000 for a down payment. I also begged him not to harm my wife and children.

I'm hoping to get him to call my Skype number so I can share it with you all Smile

{edit: he's active right now and emailing away to me. So if anyone is baiting him, he's awake and doing his thing. EDIT also: He's off script. He's willing to let me do a $10,000 down payment and promises to leave my family alone). I'm trying to him to call me, or at least give me his number so I can share with you all}

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the phone call I wanted. Only 2 minutes long. Came across Skype as "unknown." Sad Sad Sad I emailed him back asking for his number again, but I doubt he will give it up. He's playing the security thing. But I emailed and said I only wanted to use it to call him if Western Union questions why I'm sending so much money.

Here's what our lad sounds like:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/qMs_gus8/hitman01.html

EDIT: Just so you all know--this guy does NOT like to be asked questions. He got my email asking for his phone number and he called me back.He was NOT happy:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ex-mBULH/hitman02.html

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

EDIT AGAIN: Just got this from hitlad about phone number request: I WILL CONTACT ONE OF MY BOYZ NOW TO GET ME A CODING NUMBER . I WILL SEND YOU IN SOME MINUTE

I won't bore folks with how I'm trying to get the number except to say I am saying I need it to prove to myself he is who he claims and that I promise not to reveal the number because I know he will kill me in cold blood. I am acting like a very scared wimp.

doc

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the following number (he says roving). I can't seem to get Skype to call it back:

I am masking:

But that's the number for him so far as I know (or what he gave me) He demanded I call him back immediately but I can't. Skype said no such number.

Last edited by dwatina on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have him at my end, he works a lot for the money he will never get. I am trying to convince him that his "men" are working against him.

He is lousy. Even if I believed everything he sais, I would have already stopped believing him now.

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't get through with that number! I am trying to call him back with Skype but must be doing something wrong. It keeps saying invalid. WTF? I know Skype hates the "1" after a plus sign, but I'm lost here now. He keeps emailing me to call that number.

EDIT: I read that 44 thing is UK and scam. Did Skpe block it?

{EDIT: I googled and the 447 number is a known scam number in the UK. I'm wondering if Skype is blocking it. It says I'm not allowed to call that number}

I got dropped Sad

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that is a UK redirect number.In other words,you call it,it looks to the caller like someone in the UK,but rings the lads designated phone anywhere in the world.I think Skype is sometimes funny about handling ridirects.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Google Voice will not let me call UK redirect numbers. Sad

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just googled and 44 is UK. But the 7 is mobile. I think my Skype internet number only allows me to call landlines and not mobiles.

Anyway--I got his number and it only took 3 or 4 emails and him calling me three times. I hope someone can call him. My goal was to get that number and pass it along.

OH: latest call:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/oKhhBmKb/hitman03.html

Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's gone quiet with me. But that may because I was getting nowhere with him, so I made a sexual propsition to him. Twisted Evil So I probably scared him off.

I have other lads to work on, and this hitlad started off as "threatening" but has just turned desperate for money, not even caring if he takes my life. That makes me sad. Crying or Very sad

Lord Wulf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quiet with me too, but then he did email me early this morning. Ignored him so he sent me another a shortwhile later, so I think he believes me. Maybe I should think he's about to do it and beg...

frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woohoo! I'm in.

Enter stage left - a titled lady of advanced years with a dodgy ticker and a need to please everyone (I just feel like wearing a tiara for a while) Twisted Evil

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what the lad's reaction was when he suddenly got all that attention...
And not one maga will pay up! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic