SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OH NO They have fired Mr. Gomer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goodness that Barclays bank sure doesnt fool around.

I've been working with them and their Barrister to collect my money Confused but is seems that Mr. Gomer has been trying to do and end run and chop their dolla.

Once the Barrister and Barclays figured this out they promptly fired him and sent me the below as "proof"

First from the Barrister.....

Yes Mr Gomer is working for Baclays Bank before he was sacked regarding this consignment that was just approve yesterday Mr Gomer as been sacked from the bank because is trying to forge another beneficiary to your approval document that is why the bank sacked him and collect every document pertaining to this consignment .i will like you to know that Mr Gomer has no right to ask you for any $$just stop any payment to him at this time .i hope the bank have email you about this??Well kindly get back to me with below information as for me to proceed with the document cos there is no time to waste as i was told by the bank officers.

And then the letter of termination..

"I write to convey the approval of His Excellency, Herbert J Allan, Governor of Barclays Bank Plc that consequent upon the reshuffling of the bankers , your services as ACCOUNT MANAGER are no longer required, effective from today Aug, 16, 2010.

"On behalf of Gorvernor of Baclay Bank Plc, I am to thank you for your past services and wish you the best in your future endeavours. Please handover Bank properties in your possession to the Permanent Barrister Williams ."

Best Regards,
Mr. ,Herbert J Allan
Director Foreign Operations
Payment/Remittance Department
Barclays Bank Plc (London)

Question...do you think Mr. Gomer can file for unemployment benifits...I really feel terrible about costing him his job.. Twisted Evil

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, so Mr.Gomer's in the hospital <b>in a coma</b>, and is now jobless, and recently chopped my lad.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, that's priceless -- sacking Mr. G! oooooooooooooooooooo Shocked

That's the best laugh I've had all day, thanks. Laughing Laughing Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha .. but have they got the right Mr Gomer? We have Mr Gomer flat out on a hospital bed sucking at a life support machine, and we have a Mr Gomer who has been playing fast and loose with other people's money.

He is an IMPOSTER! (The second one, not the first.) Mr Gomer is sick! (The first one not the second).

The plot thickens. Maybe it's a rival gang, jealous of the real Mr Gomer's skills and expertise and who have cast nasturtiums upon his name.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads hate Mr. Gomer so much that one idiot thought that he could just fire him just like that? Rolling Eyes

There should be a severe punishment for this. Twisted Evil That'll make him think before he tries to fire Mr. Gomer.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is more than one Gomer.
Gomer the father, Gomer the son and the Spirit of Gomer.
And a lot of cousins, uncles and other relatives.Most of them busy in the $-chop industry.
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

koko.....trust me.....he is suffering the eternal pain of trying to rid himself of the immortal Gomer.

Similar to opening Pandora's box he knows not what he done with this travesty of termination.

May Gomer have mercy on his soul (but I doubt it)

Twisted Evil

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in to my daffy character who is wrapped around Gomer's little finger:

Quote:
MR. GOMER DID THINGS ON HIS OWN WHICH WAS NOT IN LINE TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND HIS INTENTION WAS TO DEFRAUD YOU AND OTHER VICTIMS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, THIS WAS BASICALLY WHY HE GAVE YOU THE PASSWORD AND TOLD YOU THE THINGS HE TOLD YOU. AS A MATTER OF FACT AND HONESTY, I HAVE TOLD YOU CATEGORICALLY THAT MR. GOMER IS IN CUSTODY RIGHT NOW FOR HIS FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect that Mr. Gomer may still have some bank files with him. Smile

The legend grows on in lad land.

Time for a good Gomer to lad slap, Gomer may be so upset that he will have his boys add to the insults.

Or maybe don't get mad get even Gomer will chop the dollar with new zeal. Twisted Evil

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Mr. Gomer was arrested too!
Quote:

Dear Mr. Haji,
I contacted the bank. They sent me a form. I filled it out, but I'm afraid to send it before Mr. Gomer is caught, and you can tell me how he stole my money. The form has my bank account number on it, so you can see why I am quivering here. It might not be safe to send over the internet with Mr. Gomer on the loose.
The bank manager said nothing of Mr. Gomer, but I need to know!! ok!??
Why do you keep saying to call you? You know that some bastard broke into my apartment and took off with it and my stereo, too.
Toodles,
Bobby Smile muah
======
08-19-2010
Attention: Mr. Bobby,

Thanks for your updated information from the bank, I hereby inform you that Mr. Gomer was arrested this afternoon. moreover you are advice to comply with the bank and return the form to them immedialtey to enable them set up your online banking. Gomer has confess that he will return all your money back. again don't be afraid in any aspect. you will receive your fund this time.

H Raji
He needs to tell me how and where he was caught, and how he got my $11,000 first. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the is a prison out there somewhere completely full of gomers Laughing

the prison is also run by the gomerboyz

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With Mr G's connections, it probably took no more than a phone call to get him released again, Laughing
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmmmm... PIIIIIITE..

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he's jumped bail:

Quote:
IF YOU SEND THE $1850 TO MR G0MER, HE WILL ASK YOU FOR ANOTHER MONEY AND IF YOU SEND ANOTHER MONEY TO HIM FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER, HE WILL STILL ASK YOU FOR ANOTHER MONEY AND HE WILL CONTINUE ASKING YOU FOR MONEY UNTIL HE LIQUIDATES YOU FINANCIALLY AND YOU WONTRECEIVE YOUR FUND. (MARK MY WORDS) WHEN YOU LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY, THEN YOU WILL COME BACK RUNNING TO ME. YOUR FUND IS IN OUR CUSTODY NOW AND UNTIL YOU COOPERATE WITH US, YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE IT. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH MR G0MER WHO JUMPED BAIL AND HAS BEEN DECLARED WANTED BY THE NIGERIAN POLICE AND EFCC.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Googled 'Herbert J Allan' and this was the top post. Good stuff.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOUR FUND IS IN OUR CUSTODY . . . YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE IT.

This I will believe. Twisted Evil

p.
YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney
Master Baiter

Location: Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the dirt?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had forgotten how much fun Mr Gomer can be.

tick tock clock the clock is ticking for you...- JSparks

I can see you are really five years of age_ because i dont know you. you just prove it to me that you are a crook and deserve my bullet. I will kill you slowly_prepare to go to hell- Don Kpeffy

I am really looking for a Lady who's completely honest and sincere about his words- Shane Word

I come from community where we have no internets- Ngobeni Mark

According to the doctor, my medical report shows a have very short life sperm - David Chioma

END OF GAME BLOOMER MY ASS stop written me, go to hell- Ebrei Dizahad
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's not just one Mr Gomer.

Even Lads are creating Mr G0mers now. Laughing

Quote:
How are you today? I write to acknowledge the receipt of your email and the content therein is well noted, I want you to know that I am now in good health and back to office. Meanwhile, I will like you to know that I am very confused over what has been going on in this transaction, because of my illness. I will like you to know that impostors are coming into this transaction, and trying to scam you from your hard earn money. You are not supposed to be sending that huge amount of fees to that Mr. 0latunji G0mer that owns this email address me Very Happy is an impostor.

Please, be advice to stop every further communication with this Mr. 0latunji G0mer, me Very Happy he is an imposter who harks into our transaction and has been collecting money from you without our knowledge.

I want you to know that I have change my email address [email protected] always contact me on this email [email protected] real Lad - fake Mr Gomer Very Happy

You can't sack a Mr G0mer 'cause a new one will come along and replace him. Laughing In 10 years everyone will be Mr G0mer. Shocked

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nothing like a lad helping out. We have an email address for any lad whose dollar has been chopped by Mr. G0mer.

A little lad on lad fun. Twisted Evil

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Real Mr. Gomer Said:
Quote:
In 10 years everyone will be Mr G0mer
That would be a good thing! If every lad sent emails, professing to be Mr. Gomer, then no victims would ever believe them! Spam filters could be set on "Mr. Gomer" and all lad variant spellings, like "Gorma," and our job would be finished. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is most urgent that he quickly be taken back into custody:

Quote:
I want you to beware of Mr G0mer, he is a total scammer and he is a nigerian.
I just got a mail from the EFCC, telling me that Mr G0mer is a scamer and there just find out that he has hack my box and he gets every thing that's coming to my inbox before me. Many of my client have been complaining of sending money to one Mr G0mer, please do not send any money to him. I repeat he is a total scammer and the EFCC, is looking for him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic