SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New here but not entirely innocent :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone,

I didn't know under which section to put this message so I go for "general" Smile .

Well I am new here and stumbled across 419Eater by accident, but got interested in your activities by reading the stories in the Letters Archives (and frequently laughing my a** off by doing so Laughing ). I must say I admire you guys' skills at making up all kinds of BS.

Well I don't know in how far it is safe to tell about myself for introduction in here so I'll just go with some general and hopefully harmless information. Please edit out what you consider unsafe as I am not used to posting here (yet) !

I am 39 yo female living in Belgium. I am a legal assistant to a lawyer whose clients are partly - believe it or not - Nigerians and Ghanans ! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (not related to 419 scams but I'm sure there ARE scammers among them).
This gives me access to "real" (??) documents from over there to be scanned and/or edited if necessary. Even to a relatively untrained eye as mine, it is clear that there are many forged documents that they send to even their own lawyer, just to obtain legal right to remain in my country. I have seen "official" documents concerning about anything, from IDs in a 1000 shapes over marriage or celibacy certificates to car sales Shocked Shocked

Well anyway I would be prepared to start a hobbying career as a scambaiter Smile. Unfortunately at this time there are no mentors available so I'll heve to check in later for that. Meanwhile I'll just keep on reading here !

Big thumbs up !!!
Elizabeth (not my real name of course Razz )
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Elizabeth
and welcome to eater.

it looks like you may have some skills which would be very useful.

I have bumped up my number of mentees to accommodate the high demand

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, and welcome to eater Elizabeth

I have a couple of concerns with regards to what you write:
First of all you mention ID's - We Never send ID's (neither fake nor real) a scammer might use that against a real victim Sad
Then you mention scanning/editing of documents - Well I'm too sure if that would be legal, and as a main rule we don't engage in illegal activities.
There is also the risk that the docs could traced back to you.

The docs might be useful for cooking up our own fake docs for the lads though.

Please don't think I'm patronising you in any way, because you may be a very big resource with regards to evaluating all the fake documents, we get all the time, and point out errors in the docs as well as their procedures.

You see, you have a background that's somewhat special here. My guess is the majority here are more or less computer nerds like myself. So knowledge about legal matters could add to the community.

Again welcome on board - Bait safe and have fun

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there and thanks for the reply.

I think this is a minor misunderstanding. I just meant to say that, thanks to scanning and Photoshop, I can provide blank templates of all sorts of documents. Also with the correct addresses of a lot of Nigerian official instances.

Of course it is not my intention to communicate any ID's or other real private information, not from myself and not from any of cour clients !!! (I'm not risking being indicted for forgery Very Happy and I don't want to lose my job either, haha).

Greetz,
Elizabeth.

PS : I am also a huge cat lover, apparently many of the forum members are kittylovers Smile
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Elizabeth, I got you a bit wrong there Embarassed

Document templates could be great, there is a collection of all sorts of bogus documents on the site, but sometimes official looking ones might just be useful.

Chuda - She was a killer cat, attacked anything she didn't like - Her general attitude is my attitude towards the lads Smile

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Elizabeth seems to me you have specail insight into lad minds whci would be very helpful, then you say

Quote:
I can provide blank templates of all sorts of documents.

Please do PM our very own Deuzer he is wizard at lad pain tools and those could be very useful to him!

Just search members for deuzer and hit PM button.

Looks forward to some interesting baits from you. DW

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Chuda - thumbs up for the attitude Thumbs up

No offense taken, the fact is that I am not a native english speaker and that might originate some misunderstanding. As I am new here and you guys have a lot of experience at this, I will gladly accept all the advice I can get.

In return, you can get a lot of insight in "the mind of the Nigerian" (or lack of it) from me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

greets,
Elizabeth
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Elizabeth1601 wrote:
I am not a native english speaker

Me neither - I'm Denmark and your English looks just fine to me - A little tip, I use the preview button a lot as I find it a lot easier to catch typos and missing words in the preview than in the edit box.

Having a non-English language myself, I make up funny character names based on words from my own language, some of them of an insulting character. It gives a good feeling to end each mail to the lad with an insult Laughing

EDIT: My favourite character translates into English as "b*ll sh*t" - It just feels so good to sign with my honest opinion about the lad Laughing

Goat Golden Goat

Last edited by Chuda, the killer cat on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Chuda wrote:
Quote:
A little tip, I use the preview button a lot as I find it a lot easier to catch typos

Very good tip, keeps forgetting and I am native English speaker!

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed very good tip about the preview button !

I sent a PM to Deutzer Smile.

And yes, making up names/words that are completely incomprehensible to them might be a lot of fun Very Happy

Thanks for complimenting my English, my native languages are Dutch and French, my mother being from Wallonia (French) and my father from Flanders. They married during a time very long ago when our two communities still got along with each other, which seems almost incredible nowadays... (sorry guys this is an inside note for fellow Europeans Smile )
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Elizabeth
Making names up in French may be a problem as lots of scammers come from Ivory Cost, and my guess is that they would be very likely to understand some French. Dutch may have the same issue in South Africa as Afrikaans is widely based upon Dutch.

But you make up names in both languages and use them depending on the scammer's location - That is: Dutch in Ivory Cost and vice versa.

I do see Dutch as having a potential for names just as crazy as in Danish Laughing

Goat Golden Goat
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Elizabeth. It sounds like you have some knowledge and experience that might be very useful. Glad you found us and hope to see you around for awhile. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Goeiedag/bonjourrrr, Bienvenue/Welkom.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Goeiedag terug / Bonjour Mouton Smile

thanks everyone for the warm welcomes !

Chuda, I don't know anything about Danish language, alas, but yes, Dutch can indeed be a very funny language to make words up, especially since we have a tendency to use very long words sometimes. My best friend is in the medical profession. This may give rise to very amusing wordings Smile.

I have been reading a lot of stickies at the moment and the only problem I see is that I might get addicted to all this stuff Twisted Evil Laughing
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I consider that having an accent and foreign language skills is an advantage to baiting. When speaking to scammers on the phone I often pretend (badly) to be a poor English speaker, and it's a great way to create confusion and misunderstandings.

My best impersonation is of an upper class English fool, and I do that well Very Happy ( I don't know why), so if you don't mind mocking yourself, you can record some wildly ridiculous phone calls.

If you have an accent, a Lad will believe you if you tell him you're Russian or even Japanese.

We don't usually have too many problems producing documents. I recall one of our current moderators producing the log book for James Bond's original Aston Martin that a Lad was chasing round Africa to find.

Baiting is more about imagination and powers of persuasion rather than technical skills. Anyone can acquire technical skills. Learning to use your imagination and powers of persuasion will make you formidable - and not just as a baiter.

This is one of the few places where a man will applaud a woman for tormenting and playing tricks on other men - as long as they're scammers. Had a bad day ? - crush a scammer. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well as Einstein already said : Imagination is more important than knowledge Smile

I have a few ideas to work out but I am informing myself thoroughly first before trying anything stupid.

The prospect of talking to these guys on the phone is a bit scary for me at this point, I guess that is an activity for more experienced scambaiters. But I'll start working on my voices Smile
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ah yes Gomer teasing lad is such fun especially on the phone Skype style when HE IS PAYING from Nigeria. lady can be very confused Rolling Eyes

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ No need to be afraid Elizabeth, they want something from you, and will persevere under great difficulties, so just try vague silly little woman approach, they actually believe that! Rolling Eyes

In fact you have an advantage, throw in a few words in dutch, and pretend you fidn the translation difficult. Wink

If you listen to some of the psots in Audio you'll see it is not difficult to waste their phone credits. Laughing

evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Baiting is more about imagination and powers of persuasion rather than technical skills. Anyone can acquire technical skills. Learning to use your imagination and powers of persuasion will make you formidable - and not just as a baiter.

QFT!

I bait people at work all the time Wink

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Elizabeth1601 - I understand what you say about being nervous talking to a scammer on the phone, but the excitement is tremendous. Better than errrr chocolat maybe Laughing

Try a soundboard first, and you don't actually have to speak to the Lad. I did one as Al Pacino with a Lad and it lasted for 11 minutes and I didn't say word. I let Al Pacino do all the talking.

You can find sounboards online and you select a character and can play phrases from a menu.

This is a Wonderland of comedy and trickery for making scammers regret doing what they do.

I make scammers make me laugh. If I succeed, I make me happy and I make them unhappy. When I accuse them of having an affair with my wife I get the strangest replies and. like a spider, I pull them in to my make believe world and wrap them in my web.

Make your aim to have fun - and it is a very enjoyable hobby.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad I got here and that everyone is so helpful for a noob like me. This forum sure boosts my knowledge about IT-matters as well !

GomerPyle - I completely get the picture of establishing a lot of smoke curtains for all the lads (and vlads) out there. It may even be an outlet for my tendency to multiple personality disorder, hahaha Very Happy
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even a simple reply from a Lad like this brings an evil smile to my lips Very Happy

Quote:
I am confused Bertie or Bertram which one is your name?

Have I confused a scammer so soon, and accidentally ? Je suis desole. Sad

I must pat him on the head and reassure him, as it appears that I am not dealing with a criminal mastermind.

In that one short sentence he is telling me that he is a fool, and that I can manipulate him with ease. Asking such a silly question gives me control and invites me to 'educate' him.

Spot when your Lad is weak and can be manipulated, and anything is possible.

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG Now that I think of it, in Dutch there are zillions of names that looks just like each other. Setting up fake identities will be the least of my problems - one of my hobbies-since-childhood is writing stories Smile. I guess after some experience here I'll have really hallucinating stuff to write about !

Yeah I already noticed that these guys don't really know how to get their 2.5 braincells work in unison sometimes, especially when they are off script Very Happy

Is there a category of scammers who are noticably more intelligent than others ?
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ One understands that some scammers are university graduates, amd longing to cross swords with one of those. Wink

Quote:
one of my hobbies-since-childhood is writing stories

You are just made for this game, am told lads are superstitious so let your mind go on an orgy of fantasy once you have a suseptible lad. Laughing

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devil_Woman,
the fact that lads are superstitious is absolutely a fact that I can confirm from my work experiences in the office.
Many of these fellows are not only practising some off-chart self-adapted Christian belief, but voodoo practises as well. Nigerian voodoo counts as one of the most violent and controlling forms of this religion. This means they can be made really, really scared. it scares the living daylights out of them and they of course connect it to demons or Satan Smile.

Yes, I'm preparing myself for loads of fun thanks to all you guys Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic