SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New scam mail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leogerald50
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE, BELOW IS THE CONTACT OF SCAMER THAT JUST SENT A MAIL TO ME. WHERE CAN I POST THE FULL MAIL IN THIS FORUM?

My Dear,

How do you do over there? I hope you are doing well?
My name is Caro Felicia Jabah (24 years), i am single, hail from Gambia, the only child of late Engr. Jabah Bernard Sonco . the Director of Bajam Enterprise (Building Construction Company in The Gambia) also the CEO of Bernard Import and Export (GAMBIA).
As a matter of fact my mother died when i was barely 4 years old according to my late father and the type of love he had for my mother made him to remain un-married till he left the ghost.

So after the death of my father as a result of poison, his brother (My Uncle) who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company named (Mr. Jabah Marzouk Sonko) wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me but to God be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal for my dear life. I am more than happy in your reply to my email and very happy to write to you once again.
Honestly i do live a fearful life even here in Senegal because of those Assassins coming after me since Senegal and my country Gambia has a common border.
As a matter of fact i wish not to stay here again; rather i want leave here immediately.
Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling $3.7 Million US Dollars ( Three million five hundred thousand US dollars), which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he meet his untimely death.
Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself but due to i am not capable now, i wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country pending my arrival to you to start a new life over there.Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone with love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.

Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents.
Moreover I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, i will like to know your full data
1. Your names
2. Your contact address.

Meanwhile, you can reach me through this phone number is my pastor (+221 765 313 373) If you call tell him that you want to speak with but you have to tell him who you are to enable him permit me to come and answer you.
I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, then I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture,s have a nice day.
I awaits to hearing from you soonest.
Thanks,
Caro

Last edited by leogerald50 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, leo!

You can post your scam mails in the Surplus section

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ leogerald50

Please follow the advice in the sticky on how to post your scam emails in that forum.
We especially need the full headers.

Also, I have deleted your other post as that is just a duplicate of this one.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome on board leogerald50

If you want to have a go at the lad, then make sure you read the sticky's and sign up for a mentor.

At least make you find out what safe baiting is, and remember to bait safe.

This is the "rich babe in need" scam - They are usually lazy bastards. But your character will of course want to know more about her and how your character was selected. It's a bit funny if the lad refers to "your profile on the internet", because when they ask for photos, you can just say: "Go back and check my profile, there are plenty of them there"

And one little thing - Please post with all letters in capitals - The lads do that we don't Smile

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a very common bereaved orphan format. The mode of 'death' of the father is usually poison, but sometimes shooting and also often by an evil relation.
They are always quite funny to read.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic