SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Book of genesis

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an email in the name of our Lord from Victor. He quoted the bible 6 times in the email... Etc. Etc. So, after a few emails I have him very interested in my proposal. Now, I sent him this:

Dear Victor,

I live in a small town in Southern Ireland. I have a mail order business which is thriving.  I send handwritten bibles to the USA. Religious congregations there love them and pay me a lot for them. I usually charge $1.20 per bible sentence. I pay people all over the world to write the bible by hand and send the scanned copies of the pages to my email address. I usually start with the book of genesis. If the hand writing is good and legible, without mistakes I usually get them to complete the bible. I pay $1 per sentence written. This give me a profit of 20c per sentence. If you are interested then you can write out the book of genesis, and I will review it and give you permission to start the rest of the good book... 

Yours in love

Ben

On 11 Jul 2010, at 18:05, Victor odiwonma <[email protected]> wrote:

Dearly beloved brother Ben,
Yes I will like to be int rested in what you are saying but how do we do that? Remember i have already explain to you my current predicament at this moment concerning financial aspect.so in my own opinion whichever way you will use in sending it to me no problem it's left for you , And mo rover which of the size of the bible you are talking about you know you have to first of fall send some sample's of it so that i will sea and confirm if it's a move able ones. Please that's reminds me i will like to know more about you if you don't mind!  and morales things about you and also things of your family background too because i believed we have come to know our self's as a brother in the lord. i believe we up to sh ere things between us more specially concerning our life's and things of God purpose in our life too. And another thing is that where exactly do you reside i mean your based USA or UK. So explain how we are going to follow up every thing Expecting to hear from you once again today thanks.

Your's Servant of God,
Evangelist brother victor,

--- On Sat, 7/10/10, Ben Dover <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Dearly beloved brethren
To: "Victor odpan>iwonmaspan>" <[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 4:19 PM

Dear Brother,

I hope my email has not come as a shock. I try to help all people that I meet. One of the methods I use is to offer employment to people from all over the world. I sell hand written bibles ( King James Versions) to religious people in the USA. I offer people from all over the world $1 dollar per handwritten sentence. Religious people in the USA love to read handwritten bibles and it helps people in 3rd World countries with the money it generates. If you are interested then write back to me.

Ben

the emails are reversed but, what do you think? Any advice? Am I going too big?
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Given that there are almost 800, 000 sentences in the bible, you got a pretty sweet deal going there Very Happy
All you have to do now is ask him to provide a sample page with the promise of the lucrative job upon satisfactory completion. Once he provides it, get him working and promise to pay him!
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Handwritten Bibles in ladspeak would be even better.

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the meaning of all this acts you are you doing? http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1567373http://www.shelfari.com/o1514475732 And because you have done such a act to me you will receive a very big course from today goes on you will beg before you eat from now on and force. I want to let you know that i am a Servant of God and God hon oured every words that come's out from my mouth A very big course is coming on your way right now just watch out and see from now goes on you can never ac hive any good thing in this life else you come to apologies for this rubbish act of yours . IS TED OF YOU TO SAY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO HELP YOU WENT ALONG AND START INSULTING YOUR SELF AND NOT ME
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad

Oh dear.

Googled your address did he? Sad
Shame bout that - I too learnt the hard way Sad

The Help and Tips forum is never trawled by google, so feel free to write addresses in that one.
This Main forum gets up on google which the lads can then find Sad

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic