SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Your baiting characters' unfortunate happenings

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For an earlier bait, I worked on the basis of "How do I up the ante on the last email?" So when previously mentioned carked it for the 1st time, I then had the psychitic niece beat up the new boyfriend of her Aunt's Soon to be ex husband, complete with photos of the cops ARRESTING the lot of them...

That was fun Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was given a ticket for speeding after cantering down Trumpington Road in Cambridge above the 30mph speeding limit.

I was baiting as a horse at the time. Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dwatina wrote:
Well--in El Sorcho's Nutty Professor thread my character was brutally murdered by the Gomer Boyz. Mutilated and murdered. Certain body parts removed and shoved down my throat.

Good times. Laughing
My pricipal character in that bait faced the nerve-wracking decision of choosing which asparagus steamer to take with her to the island refuge.
Tash
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a character go into a coma due to a brain tumour and then have her daughter take over her financial matters. Obviously the lad has to then start explaining all over again what the whole thing is about.

I have also had another character be in a car wreck on the way to WU and then have to have a leg amputated. Every lad slap then includes reference to the lost leg and how it is the lad's fault.

YOU A STUPID BITCH,I WILL KILLMALL OF YOU,I WANT YOU TO STOP CONTACT WITH MR GOMER ANDF MR WILLIE,AND YOU INSULT ME.... I WILL COME SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!!!!! - Harold Shipman

God will make you die quickly for making me have pains . - Alfred Taylor
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dwatina, Very Happy

The sequel to the Store front crash, you mention, putting WU out of action: The construction workers who were repairing the Shop have gone on strike.

Negotiations have broken down when workers stormed the meeting yelling slogans of "Unfair" Further proceedings are on hold indefinitely.

The simple crash has effectively disrupted an entire town. The real villian who caused the RV to bomb into the shop was driving a red Corvette. He escaped unscathed.

The store had WU, bank and postal services beside the newsagency and family shopping items.

Only the driver of the RV knows of the red Corvette. Watch Out.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

one of my characters developed a terryfying case of Tribbleitus which he contracted after performing surgery on a clown's anus, which resulted in explosive diarrhea and an inflammation of his Shatner's Bassoon Wink

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

"You are a joker" Kazzy Wilson

"Please, NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN" Kazzy Wilson

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE" - Charles Izekor
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loki wrote:
Shatner's Bassoon

Have you seen my G.E.F.A.F.W.I.S.P thread? Very Happy
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=189307&start=0

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

why yes. yes i have. i love it, and fully intend to use it at the next best oppotunity Very Happy

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a character that couldn't get to the W U office due to a large amount of giant mega-squirrels infesting the land. They ate his car.

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

damn those pesky mega-squirrels.

they're in league with the tribbles you know

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The city was gated and locked and no one could leave or enter the city. The closest Western Union was right outside my city. You could see it from the gates.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The city was gated and locked and no one could leave or enter the city. The closest Western Union was right outside my city. You could see it from the gates.

I f*****g love this! I can picture it perfectly in my mind. What a wonderful approach, i lol'd at work

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character was driving to a meeting with some lads at a hotel near Heathrow airport. Unfortunately my car, a vintage Bentley, was in a horrific and ghastly crash on the M1 due to the fact I was driving at 110 mph and talking on my mobile at the same time.

My baiting phone must have received 40+ calls in the next 4 hours Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I go psychotic at lads who use lawyers and then sack the lawyers. If i get an insult I then ask the lad to get the lawyers information and give it to me whereby I tell the lad I am going to B*llock chop the lawyer.

I go into great detail about the "operation" and refuse to budge on the information until I get it. The lads then beg and beg not to perform the b*ollock chop on the lawyer as the bait cannot move on. I have one on the go like this at the moment.

The lad is in a right state begging for money and help constantly. I just say get me the details or else.

I have found sacking lawyers really throws lads. I sacked three in a row once and the lad was beside himself with desperation. I use any old excuse and give them really tight response deadlines. Great fun.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic