SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad rant with juju

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Received this today and thought I would share it, not just for its fun value but incase anyone would like to use it for baits/rants etc.

Quote:
REALL BLOODY MUGU MONKEYFUCKING VILLAGE CHAMPION LIKE YOU. U WANT TO DIE B4 UR APPOINTED TIME. ONWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI. OGAGHI ADIRI GI MMA NA NDU.I KNOW THAT YOU ARE BRON OF A WAWORD FAMILY. DON'T TALK STUPID THINGS ANY HOW AS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO. YOUR FATHER IS A GOAT FUCKER AN YOUR MOTHER IS A 5 NAIRA ASHEWO TO THE DRUNKEN LORRY DRIVERS

UR MATE DON DIE FINISH 4 MONKEY WORLD! UR PAPA HIV DON DIE 4 MONKEY WORLD! FUCKIN FUCKIN LIKE U! YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT WITH GOAT SHIT. INSTEAD OF FUCKING YOUR OWN MOTHER AND BROTHERS MAD GOAT GO FUK YOUR SISTHER LIKE I HAD MY DOG DO WELL WELL OOOOOOO

I WILL SEND ORACLE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO TORMENT YOUR PEOPLE,I WILL SEND OGUN, OYA, SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, AND IKU OJIJI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I WILL LAY AMBUSHMENT IN YOUR HOUSE SOONEST. I SHALL CUT OFF UR HEAD WITH A DULL MACHETE

YOU ARE MAD NOT TO KNOW THAT AS A RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL CHIEF WITH WIDE KNOWLEDGE ON MYSTICISM I CAN REMOTE CONTROL YOUR INNER MAN TO YIELD TO COMPLETE MADNESS. IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY

YOU ARE A DEAD MAN IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS AS I DO NOT TALK TOO MUCH. I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT MINT TO BE AN IGBO MAN. JUST SEVEN DAYS YOUR FAMILY WILL FIND YOU DEAD WITHOUT ANY SICKNESS.

THERE IS NO PURNISHMENT I WILL GIVE YOU TO ESCAPE THIS UNTIMELY DEAD OF YOURS JUST BECUASE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR BRAIN, CONSIDER YOURSELF A DEAD MAN WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS.

I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF IGBO MAN AND IGBO PEOPLE AS I STRIKE U DEAD. FROM RIGHT NOW WE ARE WATCHING ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES FROM OUR SPIRITUAL RIVER BASIN RIGHT HERE IN THE HEART OF OUR SHIRINE. I CORSE YOU EVERY DAY 3 TIME A DAY FOR EVER!

ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,MUMU LIKE YOU.

MY JUJU GON DEAD YOU WITH DEATH. WE WATCH YOU IN OUR SPRITUAL SHRINE AND WATCH YOU DEEDS. WE SACRIFICE TO JUJU SHRINE TO COURSE YOU! SEND ME YOU PHOTO AS INSTRUCTED OR JUJU WILL BE ON YOU FOREVER! I GO PRAY TO JUJU RIGHT NOW 2 CURSE YOU AND YOU PIKINS. EVER,

I AM SPIRITUAL FATHER WITH GREATER POWER THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW

You are the bastard of a thousand bastards. Sir Michael Creamer

Closed lad accounts x 13
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, ptc, long time no see. That is a fabulous lad-blast! What did you do to piss him off so much? You really need to go premium so maybe the mods will give you the custom title "Monkeyfucking Village Champion"! Razz Laughing

Write him back and tell him you are on your way to Africa to take a dump in his "spiritual river basin".

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he really put a lot of effort into this one! Very Happy

I love how we can't send them passport scans or other pictures because they might use them on other victims while we recycle rants of pissed off lads to piss off more lads! Very Happy

Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is fantastic.

Full of excellent signatures Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF IGBO MAN AND IGBO PEOPLE AS I STRIKE U DEAD.

A good rant is serious when it goes tribal.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I envy you for that rant. You should prod him some more and se how he reacts. Maybe he'll explode Very Happy

Quote:
YOU ARE A DEAD MAN IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS AS I DO NOT TALK TOO MUCH. I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT MINT TO BE AN IGBO MAN. JUST SEVEN DAYS YOUR FAMILY WILL FIND YOU DEAD WITHOUT ANY SICKNESS.

Say again, not to much.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY

Careful PTC, or he'll get all X-Files on your ass

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco's right, he deadly serious invoking Igbo tribe memebership. You should come back with a nice something about how Yoruba do nasty thing with his momma and such. I worked with a former resident of Nigeria and asked about Igbo, he was Yoruba. He said some rather derrogatory things about Igbo to my surprise.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make a point every day of emailing him with

Quote:
Not dead yet.

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
Surjour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

paythecourier wrote:

MY JUJU GON DEAD YOU WITH DEATH.

I loved this line! lol
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping

Nice rant. Whatever you said/did, it was quite effective!

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rocknrollnobody wrote:
Make a point every day of emailing him with

Quote:
Not dead yet.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

With all that juju mysticism and power behind him it's astonishing that he's stuck in a dead end job in an internet caff. Twisted Evil

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67???

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like your done, ptc! Great work! Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huh? he involved?

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Splash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This isn't the first time I've seen a rant in which the lad implies that an Igbo man is something to be feared. It usually involves spiritual powers.

What is the big deal, what is the mythos? What stories do they Igbos tell themselves that would make him think that this is a scary thing? Usually any group will have some kind of complimentary self image, but what is the core of the Igbo pride on this point?
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the smell of rant in the morning.

Just seems to make a nice day even better.

Very Happy

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is an excellent rant, I am envious. Mr. Green

Can I use it? Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Malcolm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's scary... and with such big words "DIE BEFORE YOUR APPOINTED TIME".
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone. To be honest just a straight bait over 5 weeks, I was very helpful and very keen to get the money out of Iraq!! In the last week I was getting 2 or 3 calls a day off this guy who by this time could probably smell, touch and taste his $4500. Enter the MTCN vault then the Security Shield then eventually 3 men in a shower (thanks again Bobdemol....anyone who wants the link pm me) which I put down to the kids messing with my files. He's back on the hook with a bank account already given claiming that he sent me that rant by mistake as it should of been sent to his brother!! Nice family.

Jose, and anyone else, please feel free to use all or any of the rant.

Mods please leet if required.
ptc

You are the bastard of a thousand bastards. Sir Michael Creamer

Closed lad accounts x 13
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For what it's worth, Googling this...

Quote:

...leads to at least two other sites where it has been posted before. It has been rearranged and paraphrased slightly, but it's the same rant.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try him with this:

NOT DEAD YET U YORUBA FAGGOT

A simultaneous assault on his abilities, tribal affiliation and manhood should have him spitting chips to an even greater extent.... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic