SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dont know why I bother sometimes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OfffffTopic
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im just a lonely old man looking for someone to chat to...

ME:

Quote:
Mr. Wilson,
My apologies for thinking you were from a different country (not that I would have a problem if you were!).
So you're from Chiswick? I hope you dont mind the question, but are you related to a Mr. Raoul Wilson?
About 10 years ago I went on a coach daytrip to London. I went to see a show at the London Palladium (as I recall, it was a theatrical adaptation of the film "Cannibal Holocaust". Not a bad play (granted I've never had the pleasure of seeing the original movie), but it was rather gruesome in parts) anyway I digress. The original point of the story (I almost forgot what I was going to ask you there, I can be such a scatterbrain sometimes... oh yes I remeber now!). Anyway, here I was, sat in the theatre (very uncomfortable seats at the Palladium, have you been? Not the kind of place you would expect to have uncomfortable seats). Anyway, so here I was sat in the uncomfortable seats at the London Palladium, then we had an interval. Now, Im quite old you see, 81 in fact (have I mentioned that?), so usually when I go to see a play I dont get up during the interval, its very difficult to be getting up and down all the time and once I'm settled I'm not that inclined to want to ge tup unless I'm desperate for a call of nature. So anyway, the interval is called and people start to file out to buy food, use the toilet, get a drink, smoke a cigarette (ever since the smoking ban, but you know about that!) the usual thing. So anyway, most people file out, including the rest of our coach party, but the guy next to me doesn't ge tup either. So her eI am sat next to a guy, he's not moving, I'm not moving. We look at each other, and you can imagine the expression on my face! We both burs tout laughing. Anyway, I get talking to this bloke. Awfully nice chap, it turns out he lives in Chiswick, and his name is Raoul Wilson. I never asked him if he knew anyone named Ford Wilson, of course it was 10 years ago and I hadn't met you back then so how could I?
Anyway, enough of my rambling. I would love to know if you are related to him, awfully nice chap.
Sincerely,
Henry

HIS REPLY:
Quote:
NO I AM NOT

Laughing

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply reply back with: "What do you mean?"

Remember: ALWAYS ask questions and explanations Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or pretend your deaf...through typing. example:

HIM: NO I AM NOT

You: Pardon?

and so on and so on. you are an old man after all Wink

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

"You are a joker" Kazzy Wilson

"Please, NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN" Kazzy Wilson

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE" - Charles Izekor
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the long rambling emails to short tempered lads is such a joy isn't it Twisted Evil

One lad got to the point where he just couldn't be bothered to reply to my long circuitous questions and just said something along the lines of "oh God please just send the money". How rude!

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic