SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Facebook scammers?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vausey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My friend just recieved this on Facebook. Any way to check the legitimacy of it?

"Adeleke Samuel Adeleye 18 August at 19:33

hi am samuel, i like making friend,sharing a word of wisdom,that is powerful somehow.pls make me be your friend. am from nigeria but a diffrent on trust me.you knw the bad ones make the good ones loss their trust. i will be glade if you can make me your friend. take good care of your self. bye for now. "

What do you fellow baiters reckon?
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he contacted your real FB profile, ignore him.

If he contacted your bait character's FB profile, you can bait him....but make sure he is a 419 scammer first. Send an ASEM and see if he sends you a 419 script.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What do you fellow baiters reckon?

flip a coin, with this info there's nothing we can say.

You could make a new user there with a fun name, the Nigerian flag as picture and call yourself businessman. Then contact him by adding him as a friend asking if he is in business too. Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it unheard of for scammers to operate via social networking sites?
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not at all. My character has a few scammer friends as well as some fellow baiter friends (squirrels included).

I even had one who looked up my character's FB account while we were IMing on Yahoo.....it gave my character that much more credibility that I was a real person and not some "joker".

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has a facebook profile as well. I don't do much with them, but they're there if a lad decides to check

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic