SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad justifies his pretend stealing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In responding to a lad who had sent his initial script about a month ago, I wrote:

Quote:
I just found your e-mail in the spam folder. Are you sure your email was for me?

This response did come as a surprise:

Quote:
Subj: YES'(GOOD AND BAD STORY OF NIGERIA FOR YOUR PERUSAL)

My Dear,

Listen very carefully, if you are very conversant with Nigeria news, you will understand with me that Nigeria is a RICH and COURRUPT country in world, and the corruption started from the TOP, i mean, our FORMER president and the current PRESIDENT in POWER now (CHIEF OLUSEGU OBASANJO AND ATIKU ABUBAKA)(ALAHJI MUSA YARDUA AND GOODLUCK JONATHAN) All people have defrauded this country through bank to bank transfer and through diplomatic means of carry CASH out of this country.
However, as a matter of fact, millions and billions dollars are been moved out Nigeria everyday by day. This has been our custom and tradition since the military regime. Check out our FORMER HEAD OF STATES (GENERAL IBRAHIM BABAGIDA)( LATE GENERAL SANI ABACHA) and so many of them.

Now go to the senate house it is the same story, all the whole senators are multi millioniers,it is the same in the with all the whole governors and all government offices in Nigeria but federal and state level, fraud is been taking place every day by day. On a serious note that is why, i decide to use this great opportunity i have now to make my self and you RICH, if only you can be determined and be more focused, i tell you the SKY will be our limit.

Having said that, my brother, there are so many DEALS on the pipe line, if only after we are successful on this, then i will open up to you, because i need a trustworthy someone who will keep SECRET and will not open up to anybody nor make this DEAL a common knowledge to anybody then i will tell you the kind of STUFF i am made of you. I mean, i will make you so rich.

Addition to this, my brother, if you can assure me that you will keep to my SECRET CODE AND OUR WATCH WORD. SECRECY, SINCERITY, FAITHFULLNESS, HONESTY, COMMITMENT, TRUSTHWORTHY, AND DETERMINATION which is the SURE way to SUCCESS.

Lastly, Nigeria, has never got a good leader, rather all our leaders and self centered, they want to enrich only their self and their family, they have so many companies abroad and so many cash with foreign banks abroad. Based on all this true story, i will appreciate you to and make SURE you put in every effort and help me actualize this DEAL, then subsequent deals we shall have enough cash to finance it properly. Like i did say before, i am going to make you A MULTI MILLIONIER in DOLLARS, and i will also make you recover all you have lost in the past from all this FRUADLET PEOPLE, just believe and trust in me, and do what i said you should, i am like GOD sent to you, you can never regret dealing with me. This is all i have for you, the ball is on your colt. You better play it well, so that you will be happy for the rest of your life in this world.

Well, now that the "ball is on my colt", I had better play it well.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if you can assure me that you will keep to my SECRET CODE AND OUR WATCH WORD. SECRECY, SINCERITY, FAITHFULLNESS, HONESTY, COMMITMENT, TRUSTHWORTHY, AND DETERMINATION which is the SURE way to SUCCESS.

So which one of those is the SECRET CODE?

And which is the WATCH WORD?

I mean...that's a lot of words he's throwing at you.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am like GOD sent to you
Evil or Very Mad Make him a TWAT.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic