SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tosser 0gugu0, fifth anniversary safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last year T0sser 0gugu0 went to Bamako, Mali and spent a couple days loitering in hotel lobbies. This year, he's off to Ghana, and as you can see by his email, he's almost ready. More soon.

Quote:
Subject: I DID NOT MEAN TO DISRESPECT YOU IN ALL ITS RAMIFICATIONS

Eminent Holy Reverend,

I did not mean to hurt you by my statement His Eminence.

All i wanted to say is that i have been preparing for this project for the past five years.

So you forgive me if my statement has hurted.I dont mean any disrespect on you or your person His Eminence.

So i want to know how else you want me to show my comtitment to the brotherhood after all these sacrifices.

i had to sell off my mobile phone to pay my way back to ouagadougou from bamako mali.

Remain Shagged
T0SSER 0GUGU0 NW0SU

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the upcoming five-year anniversary for you and "T.O."! I'm certain he will be eager to travel in honor of this momentous occasion! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wish him a nice trip for me Twisted Evil

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How sweet it is to see a Lad For Life (LFL) fulfilling his destiny.... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Remain Shagged

Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So i want to know how else you want me to show my comtitment to the brotherhood after all these sacrifices.
His pizzle in a preserving jar?

Is this the Hotel Inspector lad? If not I'm sure you can make him one Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

5 years!!! Shocked
That's amazing!
Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm looking forward to following TON (again) on yet another safari. Five years.........WOW!. Congrats. PD_S. clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mods, please excuse the bump, just an update ref: his psychological preparation for another futile trip....

Quote:
Eminent Holy Reverend ELDER ****

I crave your indulgence to inform you that i have not been instructed or told by anybody since i joined the brotherhood and we started our chapel here to be sending the activities of our chapel to you or to to anybody.

If i was told,why wont i be doing it?
You accuse me many times of not showing comitments to the brotherhood .

How else can i show my comitments .

Considering what i have gone through in respect to this project ,i am convinced that i have shown my comitments to the brotherhood and made a lot of sacrifices to the upliftment of the brotherhood here in burkina faso west africa.

I am not running after the money as you mentioned because since i joined the brotherhood i have been spending my money and my wifes money to be running our chapel here and has not received even a dime nor a bible from the brotherhood.

It was His Eminence Dr ******* who has been encouraging after my futile trip which i was asked to embark to Bamako Maliwhere i was subjected to a lot of sufferings and fed with a lot of lies.

I can send to you all the mails that i received while i was in Mali.
My name and reputation has been destroyed by my circumcision photograph appearing on the internet after Dr **** assured me many times that the photograph will be protected.

Then how did my photograph i sent to the brotherhood find its way in the net?
This is a riddle i am yet to decipher.

So cosidering all these,to realisethis project of building and spreading the ethics of the ,i am convinced i have shown comitment.

You can as well send somebody here to come and supervise our activities and the building of the chapel when the funds are available.

Infact i have suffered a great deal in respect to this project which i need your consideration as we are the flock of God.
Remain shagged,

Thanks.
T0SSER 0GUGU0 NW0SU

Quote:
T0sser 0gugu0 Nw0su,

I will, for now, confine my reply to this whining, insidious drivel to asking you again: what activities have you and your flock participated in? I will soon be sending you a huge sum of money. This is coming your way no matter what. That has already been decided. Perhaps you could speed its delivery by telling us here something of what the money will be used for.

May your smackboat overflow with kippers,

Elder ****.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Tosser safari! Life is grand. Very Happy
Will he stop to take his picture sitting on top of the crocodiles in Paga, Ghana? Will he go visit the witches of Gambaga? Will he go visit Ahmed Kh@diri in Tamale? I'm on pins and needles here. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How is he this thick? i mean i know they're lads and all but, surely, surely, they aren't that dense?
Good luck with another safari!

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

"You are a joker" Kazzy Wilson

"Please, NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN" Kazzy Wilson

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE" - Charles Izekor
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are not all as dense as this guy. This Tosser is a rare and special breed of scammer, truly a needle in a haystack. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loki wrote:
How is he this thick? i mean i know they're lads and all but, surely, surely, they aren't that dense?
Good luck with another safari!

Yeah, they can be this and denser Laughing

Search the site for Kevin, who was sent on even more safaris and even got a great tattoo for his scamming efforts. When you have a lad believe there is ca$h waiting for them, you can do just about anything to them.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol i'm very familiar with his efforts. I was first turned onto this by Ivor Grimey Colon, who mentored me more or less in person, and through him i learnt of the great efforts these lads go to.

still. wow, nail on the head there, needle in a haystack!

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

"You are a joker" Kazzy Wilson

"Please, NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN" Kazzy Wilson

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE" - Charles Izekor
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FIVE YEARS?!?!? Jesus Christ Allmighty, you simply must publish this work! God will bless you real good. Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he is on the search for the Holy Grail and knows how to keep his true intentions secret, Sir Eminent Holy Reverend.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PDS, the bolded quotes from T.O. are monuments to the anguish you have caused. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Quote:
the ethics of the brotherhood of tossers

Laughing Laughing

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic