SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New here!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Malcolm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone!

Great web site, something I've enjoyed reading for over a year now. I've finally decided to take the plunge and go for some baiting myself.

I've created a new hotmail account, searched my googlemail spam box for some possible targets and found one to send from my non-personal hotmail account.

I'm playing a widow named 3dna Kr4bapple who's husband was in the banking industry and I suddenly remembered the name of the scammer as one of the men at my husband's retirement party in the early 90s at JP Morgan Chase's London branch.

Anyhoo, I've been offered 50% of 2.7$ million and the first installment of 5000.00$ has already been sent to me via Western Union with a seemingly valid MTCN which checks out on the WU web site as "Available for pick up by receiver". I have 4 hours to pick up the cash from a Western Union office and to call their telephone number in Benin.

I'm completely new at this and I haven't found anything to do with this specifically, but is this a new form of gaining confidence by sending token amounts via WU? I'm certainly not going to go to a Western Union office and play their game, because Mrs. Krab4pple has no idea what WU is.

note: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, please move to correct forum if applicable Smile
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Malcom and welcome here.
Quote:
I've finally decided to take the plunge and go for some baiting myself.

I've created a new hotmail account
you know hotmail shows your IP# to your new friends. Not really a problem as not many lads look for it and it might point to Berlin Germany, which is a big enough town to be safe anyway.
Read, read more and share. Ask questions when needed or find a mentor to get you started.

Have fun, Bait safe

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, Malcolm. Send that live MTCN to a moderator via Private Message. They will take care of it for you.

Since you have been hanging around for awhile, I'll spare you the standard advice and just wish you good luck in your baiting. Smile

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! I'm a newbie myself, and I must say, this is the most fun I've had for quite a while. Smile

You should:
- Read http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51 - filled with excellent tips and tricks.
- Get a mentor here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
- Read all the dialogue you can find in here - it really helped me a lot towards finding the right wording and pace of different stages of the bait (not that I've gotten all that far myself yet - began Saturday, so don't mistake me for an expert in any way)
- Read the ethics bit (the most important IMHO): http://www.419eater.com/html/ethics.htm and
- Join the game and have fun galore! Wink

I've been doing this since Saturday, as I wrote, and I already had my first trophee and is on the verge of a piggy (whenever my mugu figures out to send the right information). It's just a matter of getting it going. Wink

Again, a warm welcome to you. Smile
Malcolm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcomes!

bill2: Perfect guess on which city I live in Smile Luckily, I have access to 5 different VPNs in several countries, so I never send these emails directly via my own ISP which is dynamic anyways.

Raga Man: Thanks Smile

TheDane: I actually did read your post and saw what you have accomplished earlier in the day. Congratulations on that.

To note, I've had many web sites shut down, domain names made inactive and ISP accounts terminated due to spammers and scammers on a large online Internet forum I run. Today I decided it was time to actually have some fun with these low-lifes.

Tip of the day: The easiest way to have a domain name revoked is by reporting invalid WHOIS information. If the phone number, address, email addresses or names are not correct to the letter, the owners who normally never reply to inquiries have few days to correct it. If they do put up correct information, you got them. Otherwise, it's just another web site shut down.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding your "Tip of the day"...
I have never done any fake site killing so I know nothing about this but there is a very active group of site killers at eater. You might want to stop by over there (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57). just thought I'd mention it in case you weren't aware.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Malcolm welcome to Eater
I saw a topic with a scheme like this, and it looks new to me. The picture I get is that you get an MTCN that actually shows $5000 to be there. I see two possibilities here:
1) They directed you to a fake web site, that confirms the transfer.
2) The transfer actually exists, and they want you to pay for the answer to the control question. In this case I guess you get a wrong one and need to pay again for new answer.

The latter would be a new development as this would be lads actually investing in their scam. So please keep us posted, I'm very curious about this type of scam.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Malcolm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I checked the control number on the western union web site. The transfer was actually collected a few hours later, as confirmed by Connie the mod.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Malcolm! A year of reading under your belt already? Excellent, and I'm glad you decided to step into our warm waters and bait. Any questions, just ask. Good luck on your new career. After a year, even of just reading, you are stuck here. Wink Smile

And welcome to you too, TheDane. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slappy: Quick lock the doors. There's no escape! Twisted Evil

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Malcolm wrote:
I checked the control number on the western union web site. The transfer was actually collected a few hours later, as confirmed by Connie the mod.

That look like the lad actually has cash to show - Isn't that a new one?

Malcolm still a warm welcome to you - There is one thing about baiting, that is important to know: You will see a number of lads getting of the hook, forget about them, they are probably already in the hands of a fellow baiter Laughing

I'm about to end my best so far - Have a look at this:
Quote:
i AM going TO KILL MY SELF.
bye
mRS. lORT

Got it today - That's just the best music in my ears - I just need to collect a piggy or two more, before I tell him to get on with it Laughing

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuda, the killer cat wrote:

That look like the lad actually has cash to show - Isn't that a new one?
This isn't new. They have been doing this for years to convince victims of their scam. It just isn't extremely common. Whenever you run across a live MTCN, please report it to a Mod in Green to be taken care of. They need to be taken out of circulation. Thanks.
Smile

@Chuda - I love that quote. Too bad they aren't really serious about it, so please try and take them out of their deep dark depression to mess with them some more. They need to suffer more for even suggesting such an awful thing. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Malcolm!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've been reading for a year already? I don't think I've been reading this forum for that long and I've been posting for a year and a half....

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i AM going TO KILL MY SELF.

Good siggy material, Chuda. Smile

theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the site, Frankie Muniz!

Just a little advice, or a tip or whatever: You might have some problems with that baiter name, as some lads could quickly find out you're a joker if they've ever seen the Simpsons or google your name. Try maybe to use a less recognizable name.
Its just a tip, most lads probably won't notice you're Bart Simpson's favorite teacher, but it could ruin some baits.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited successfully as Betty Rubble for about 9 months before I got sick of romance scammers. I never had my name questioned. I don't think the lads get Fox, so they would have to catch the Simpsons on NetFlix or something, right?

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic