SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My dear John letters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first bait and it started when i received a letter from John Dickson. He claimed that i could inherit 7,5 million from some dead bloke. Of course i jumped on the oppurtunity since i'd love to open my new restaurant. The bait started june 22:nd and ended on august 13:th when the lads decided to say goodbye (kind of). And i got to test some of the things every baiter love like the SS and slapping.

The cast

Me as Alois Schickelgruber (green)

Scammer 1 John Dickson (red)

Scammer 2 Steve Green banker for mr Dickson, probably the samy guy (orange)

Dollachop guy 1 David Taylor (violet)

Dollachop guy 2 John Anderson (black)

Quote:
Dear Friend With regards of gratitude, I pray this email reaches you in good faith. I am contacting you due to a reliable business fact that will be mutual to we both due to the position I occupy formerly as the Internal Revenue Control Manager in a the Abbey Bank Affiliated Micro-finance office here in London, United Kingdom-UK. I am David Taylor, A French Canadian by Nationality, and Ex-banker with this bank here in London for about several years now. Due to the present World Economy Meltdown, My Bank has been named and confirm among five other banks here in UK that in liquidate in the nears few months by the World Bank Annex Office here in London due to the Global economy crisis. Hence today I have conclude with every thought than to divulge confidentially to you that there are series of funds{US$7.5 M} belonging to a Dead foreign contractor who work under the British government in construction of the carter bridge. This Man died February 2nd 2005, along the on Alaska airline. Hence since this man death I have been his personal accountant and this funds has been under my custody for years, I have sincerely keep confidential these funds information and made this funds VOID and Unclaimed in our last auditing for the past years. Only for the bank to prompt me later yesterday to present the beneficiary of these funds so they can release these funds to the beneficiary account because the Bank is confirm to liquidate in few months from now. To this effect I am seeking your consent to present you as the beneficiary of this funds as I am in control here, I have also sink every back dated document backing these funds from my desk. I will want us both to share this generational blessing among our families together in the ratio of 35% for you, 65% for me because I will love to invest some share of mine after we have share this funds because you being the receiving end of this funds I and my family will travel over to meet in your country after the transfer. I will wait to read from you in my private email:[email protected] Your anticipation will be appreciated by replying me your Full name:........, Residential Address:........, Nationality:........, Age:........, Occupation:........, and Direct Telephone Numbers (Mobile & Home):........, Thanks God bless you Dickson John [email protected]

Please do note thet he says his name is David Taylor even though he signs of with John Dickson and has a J D adress.

Quote:
Godday John. I would like to hear more about your proposal.
My name ist Alois Schickelgruber and i am from Munich in Germany.
Alois

He sent me another script and i replied and sent a fake file.

Quote:
Hello Dickson.
I hope you are well today. I can assure you that the best site to invest in is right here in Munich, here we have the Oktoberfest where people drink bier and sing. Besides Munich is the only place I know in Germany so if you wish to invest somewhere else I cannot help you.
I work as a chef at the Spritznagel in Munich. A restaurant that serve seafood to hungry Germans.
But with my money I would like to open a restaurant of my own, I like krabbe so I would love to open my own little Krabbehut©. Perhaps you would be interested in joining my in this John, I need someone to take care of all the legal aspects of this transaction. As a chef I don´t know that much about opening a business of my own.
Hear ist the contact informantion that you asked for.
Company Name: Spritznagel
Full names: Alois Schickelgruber
Contact Address: Bavaria Strasse 1488
457-43 Munich
Germany
Position Held: Chef
Sex: Male
Your international passport: I sent it in a file
Telephone number to reach you: I work very much to save up to my own restaurant so am very hard to get a hold of so wouldn´t answer anyway.
Fax number for receiving documents: No fax

Looking forward to hearing from you John
Auf Wiederzen

Then i got a mail from David Taylor who knew about our transaction and i was quite bewilderd. He also introduced a banker named mrs Doyle. At first i thought thay where the same person and he had some kind of angle but i wasn't sure. So i applied for a mentor to help me out and se what he could get from it. He also introduced a banker named mrs Doyle

Quote:
Dear Friend Mr. Alois Schickelgruber,
Thank you for your email, as I am very happy to your willingness in participating with me in sharing of the glory. Like I told you earlier I am Canadian by birth and I havew live here in London United Kingdom for about 20 years.
I have done every homeworks to see that all moldalities and processings to see that we come out successfully has been build in place hence I will want you to furnish me your vital informations so we can proceed as soon as posible.
I will be looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks God bless you
David Taylor

Quote:
Ah canaidiian, myself is german and i work as a chef at the spritznagel in munich. I hanve been to canada several times. Where in canada are you from?
Auf Wiederzen
Alois

Mr Taylor confirmed that he and mr Dickson where the same person indeed and since mr Dickson where quiet i believed him. Besides he forwardet mine and mr Dicksons mails.

Quote:
Thank you for your email, as it seem that we both are misunderstanding ourself as I am the same person using this email ([email protected]) Mr. John Dickson, I used another I identity for security reason but my real name is David Taylor as I even eplain on my proposal hence you know our much is involve in this business one need to be very confidential and strict before anything.

Well I have received your identification you sent to the other email but I was unble to open it as it couldn't download I don't know whay hence I need we to further our communication from this my new email I am writing you from for security reason as Be assured that the procedures to be adopted in affecting the transfer in your favor will be Official and legal which will protect us from any breach of the law, and for your Information I do not want third party to know about this transaction until the fund finally Wired into your nominated bank account just for security reasons or purposes; there fore, the transaction requires confidentiality as my position is very sensitive.

Above all, I personally count on the will God and blessing of the almighty God to facilitate our plan Understanding to produce not just success, but also peaceful sharing of the funds at the end of the day and a healthy family business relationship thereafter. I also pray for establishment of cordial relationship between us, God being our helper’s and I re-assure you that there will be no cause of Alarm.

I will be very happy to do this business with you if you are trust worthy and be able to keep secret of this business within yourself alone as I have perfected all necessary arrangement to expedite this business through financial agent (Broker) Mrs. Ellen Doyle who work under the license coverage of the Holden Bank (Santander UK Plc) Meanwhile below application is the application of claim that you will send to financial broker agent as well as financial expert to process the funds on your behalf from the Deposited bank Santander UK Plc to your bank account in your country as you proposed.

I am looking forward to hearing from you that you have sent the application text to Broker Agent to transfer bank Mrs. Ellen Doyle.

Thanks God bless you

David Taylor

Quote:
I confirm that i am Alois Schickelgruber and i tender you my passport again.
However. Why are you using two different mails. Is your name David Taylor or John Dickson.
I am utterly confused.
How do you feel about investing with me in Krabbehut©. I can assure you that i am a very competent chef and i long to fulfill my dream of owning my own restaurant.
And who is Mrs Doyle? I was under the impression that this transaction was confidential.
Alois.S

Quote:
Dear Alois Schickelgruber,

Thank you for your email, I am sorry if you felt embarrass irrespective of my identity but I am David Taylor as I want to be every confidential hence I need to portrail that manner initially to know you first before we proceed you know how much we are talking about here so we are not making any childs play.

I believe in you now as we both can proceed with our business hence I have consult the financial broker agent Mrs. Ellen Doyle as she works under a financial consultancy office that has license to the Deposied bank where the funds is to be transfer. You should not worry about confidentiality as I only intyroduce myself to Mrs. Ellen Doyle as your late Uncle's personal accountant hence you been the beneficiary so we can proceed by you sending the below application to her immediately.

I will be looking forward to hearing that you have sent the application to the financial broker agent Mrs. Ellen Doyle.

Thanks God bless you

David Taylor

Then mr Dickson stirred again. Which made me more uncertin of what was going on.

Quote:
Hello Alois Schickelgruber ,

Thank you for mail received and your information sent noted by me. I shall get back to you come Monday or Tuesday with some approved document from Probate Registry United Kingdom and the link of the holding bank to enable you contact them so we will know what they require of us to transfer to your choice account in Germany with out further delay so I will come for the sharing and plan for the investment which you told me in your last mail because I am interested on such business.

All the legal aspect concerning the documentation will be taken care here by me then when the fund enter your account in Germany or anywhere you choose then we will need an Attorney there to help us secure the paper work for any other thing and for the investment plan.

Be regards and always feel free to ask question if there is anything you did not understand.

Have a nice day!!!

Dickson John.

So i told him.
Quote:

Guten tag
Why are you using the old mail John/David. You are getting me all confused now.
Alois

And since mr Dickson was back i of course neglected mr Taylor whereupon he bacame anxious.

Quote:
Dear Friend Mr. Alois,

What is happening? I am worried on your silence because I thought by now you might have contacted the financial broker agent but everything is piecing me off because I have not heard any update on development from your end why? I am not even compose to do anything because of you please update me so we can proceed as we have waste time on this you know.

Kindly get back to me now.

So i told him of my conversation wth mr Dickson

Quote:
Well i received a mail from mr John Dickson saying that we need an attorney here in Germany. I was thinking of maybe contacting a good friend of mine who are an attorney. How about that?
I also sent a mail to mrs Doyle at [email protected] but i have not revieved an answer from her. Perhaps you gave me the wrong adress?

Looking forward to hearing from you
Alois

Quote:
Dear Friend Mr. Alois,

Thanks for your email update that you have sent the application to Mrs. Ellen Doyle and your email which indicated that you received Email from Mr. John Dickson whatsoever said that we need an attorney here in Germany for this transaction, to me it is not necessary again hence you have contacted financial coordinator as well as payment processing officer Mrs. Ellen Doyle to process the fund from the paying bank to your receiving bank.

Please and please any information you receive from her always forward it to me to advice you professionally before get back to her to avoid mistake.

Meanwhile I want any communication with to Mrs. Ellen Doyle be only email to email so that she will not ask you what you can not answer her immediately to it will lead to suspicious.

I am looking forward to hear from you

yours truly friend

David Taylor

But i was mor intrested in talking about football than mailing mr Doyle. I did mail her but she never went of script. And apparently the lad was intrested in football to.

Quote:
Dear Friend Mr. Alois,

I watched the match within Germany and England , but it was painful defeat of goals margin 4-1.it is not fault of players is the coach that did not know how to select the players.

Well , I wish Germany best as they play as a team and I love to see Bastian schwasteinger play for Chelsea FC next premier league season .( because I am Chelsea FC fans ).

Thanks God bless you

I was at this point so confused that i called mr Taylor mr Dickson. And i also mailed mrs Doyle the form she wanted but i never signed it and just resent it empty. Something she called me on.

Quote:
Ah, mr Dickson, I love Bayern Munich and also Bastian Schweisteiger. I dearly does not hope that he will join Chelsea. He is a German player and i believe belongs in a german team. Not like that sweinhund Ballack.
Well its nice to chat with another fellow football lover.
¨P.S I sent the forms to mrs Doyle
Cheers
Alois

In the meanwhile mr Dickson wanted me to sign some boring form but i wanted the lads to become more aware of each other.

Quote:
What i asked was if you and mr Taylor is the same person?
And if yes, why not just use one e-mail adress.
Alois S

No reaction, he just gave me some script and a probate to hang on the wall. So...

Quote:
I got the probate.
I also signed the certifacate. Shall i sent it to you, mr taylor or to mrs Doyle.
Alois

Yes finally

Quote:
Dear Alois,

Thank you for your mails received by me and the contents therein are well noted. I do not know anything about the Mr. Taylor or Mrs. Doyle, I think that they are impostor, please do forward any message you receive from them to me. And not to honor their mail any longer because I have not use another id to write you since I have come in contact with you.

Having confirmed the fact that you are passionate about this deal and have the experience of utilizing these funds on investment, i will release the contact of the bank to you, you can contact the officer in charge of processing this payment to you and apply for release of the inheritance funds to your favor by late David Maxwell, rely on me for further details if there should be any request to that from the bank.

Please draft an application and in the application provide details stated below to the bank for verification including your personal details such as:-

FULL NAME -
CONTACT ADDRESS -
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE -
OCCUPATION -
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER -
PURPOSE OF CLAIM : INHERITANCE
DECEASED PERSON: DAVID MAXWELL
AMOUNT LEFT WITH HSBC 7.5 MILLION GBP

On your own, I want you to compose a letter address it to the below officials, he is in charge of this payment.

Mr. John Bolton
Head of Foreign Operations HSBC Bank London,
HSBC Bank Tower
8 Canada Square London , E14 5HQ UK
Tel: 44 700 5942914 (Ext.4)
Fax: 44 709 298 3011
Email: [email protected]

Let me know when you have contacted the bank after completing the application of claims.

Sincerely,
Barr. Dickson John.

If he thinks that i'm going to draft an application he's got another thing comng. But he did call mr Taylor an impostor. Something i gladly forwarded to him.

Quote:
I´ve got a mail from mr John Dickson who claims you and mrs Doyle are impostors.
Alois

Mr Taylor of course was less than happy to receive this piece of information.

Quote:
Dear friend Mr. Alois,

Thanks for your email from so- called Dickson the port that is calling kettle black, me and him who is impostor?

You are to very careful and stop communication with those African black monkeys SCAMMER that their own intention is to hack people communication on net purposely to contradict and swindle people.

Assess financial Management Ltd is a registered company in London and their have been helping people process their fund of this nature to different country of the world such as US, Canada ,Asia etc without any problem .

The fund is presently now in SANTANDER UNITED KINGDOM PLC Bank and is ready to be transfer to your account in Germany hence I have done my under ground work perfectly in your name.

Any information or document you receive from those people is fake is not proper register, because I was told by my friend Mr. Albert who is presently now in Dublin the republic of Ireland years ago about the same Dickson how he was defrauded by him.

Please do not respond to him any more, he is Nigerian resided here in London as I was told by friend.

The attached is my Canadian Drivers license for more clarification as I told you ever before, I am Canadian based in London here over 25 year and I do not have any criminal record, here also is my private telephone number +44 704 575 3686

Please and please I need your maximum cooperation with Mrs. Ellen Doyle to help us process the fund from the paying bank to your receiving bank respectively to meet you there one on one after the fund been transferred to your account to share the fund according to agreed percentage and use part of my share to invest in your country as my dream right from time is to be international business man.

I am looking forward to hear from you if you have abide my word to get this business done before this week runs out.

Thanks God bless you and the Business.

Yours truly friend

David Taylor,

Hehe

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari

Last edited by Dr Mike on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But i wanted my first bait to be a fairly straight one so i decided to get rid of mr Taylor. He sent a fake id to "prove" himself to me so i said i wanted a pic of him holding a sign. Something he couldn't do of course.

Quote:
If what you say is true than i would like proof that you are who you claim to be. I want a picture of you holding a sign saying "I am Mr Taylor".
If you can't produce such a picture our bussiness is at an end.

But he did't get it

Quote:
Dear Friend Mr. Alois,

Thanks for your email.

First did you receive my id I sent to you via email attached file? I do not understand what you mean by proof again even when I have sent you my id .

Please as I told you , if you are willing to carry this business along with me as the I have perfected every thing to expedite the business abide by my word to proceed to get this fund transfer from the paying bank to your receiving bank as expected.

I am looking forward to hear from you

Thanks for your understanding and your cooperation to move this business forward.

Your truly friend

Here Mr Taylor take his leave from this tale but he was right about one thing. He called mr Dickon an african scammer and that is right. He comes from Nigeria according to the ip adress. But so does mr Taylor. And it was fun to have a dolla chop for real but somewhat confusing. Or as my mentor mr s puts it

"I have never actually seen a lad in the wild dolla chop. I usually have to either create my own lads to do all of the chopping or bring a second lad into the mix and force the chop on them."

Meanwhile things was going great with mr Dickson, I even suggested that i'd go to the police, something he agreed to, stupid git.

Quote:
Dear Alois,

I am very happy to have somebody like you on this transaction. Keep it up so that we will not make mistake of any kind. If there is any way you can arrest the so called Mr. Taylor or Mrs. Doyle you should go ahead, arrest them because I did not know how they got into your email o.k. or the best way to shun them is for not to give reply to unsolicited mail.

Have you contacted the holding bank? Kindly contact them to enable us know what they will require to transfer the fund to your choice account. I can see now with this mail you forwarded to me that other people eyes is on the fund. That is more reason why you have to do everything possible to reach the holding bank without delay.

For this reason I will have to CODE, if any mail or call to you did not carry the CODE you will not honor it, no matter how they will pressurize you. And the CODE IS {ORANGE DJA} then you will know that is from the right person {ME}.

All he wrote to you in his mail is not the truth but full of lies, why must he disguise himself and his identity if he is genuine or if we are the same person.. you just think of that, you will find out the truth in his message.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards and waiting.

Barr. Dickson John.

NOTE: Do not honor any mail or call without this CODE on the Subject.

Ohh how cute, he used a code, me must be getting paraniod.
But if he want me to go to the police i have to oblige.

Quote:
Ok i´ll do that. First thing in the morning i go to the police and give them all my mail correnspondanse and se what they have to say about it.
I have not yet send any mail to the bank since i want to sort out the police thing first. I will do that first thing in the morning.
Alois

But i still felt that i had some trust issues
Quote:

We have a problem. I feel as though i can not trust you, Frist mr Taylor accused you of beeing a fraud star and an impostor, He said that you have scammed a mr Albert from Dublin.
And i went to the police as you said and the said that both you and mr Taylor are scamers from Nigeria after reading my mail. Is this true John. Can i trust you?
Alois

Quote:
Dear Alois,

Mail received and its contents of your mail are well noted.

The Almighty God will bless you and your Family more abundantly for shown me open minded to me. Your mail that I read this morning was a shock to my life because from what I read from your mail, I deceive any body in mylife, talk less of been a fraudster.

Alois, all those accusezation is just to remove your eye from the real contact, trust me, you are with the first person who contact you for this transaction. Ask the so called Mr. Taylor to resend to you the first mail you received concerning this transaction then you will be able to know you his a scammer. I am begging to believe that the so called Mr. Taylor $ company are HACKERS. Do not believe him like I always told you, he will be confusing your mind. Believe me because what I do not know, will not know me.

My advice to you now is to go ahead and contact the bank if you have not done so, to be sure that such fund exist there then you can be surer of what we are pursuing.

You should know that the police must tell you that the both are scammers due to the fact that there is a lot of scam case they handle since they do know the genesis of the transaction. So I am Guarantee you 100% risk free.

Heaven watches us from there so age my age and my personality around my people, do not think that I will indulge in what will bring shame to me and my family.

Thanking you for your understanding.

At this time i saked him to resend the original letter to me which he did.
Quote:

Dear Alois,

Thank you for your mail received by me. This is my first mail to you so I will like you note the date you received my first mail and compare it with the one the so called Mr. Taylor will send to you then you will be able to know is the scammers among both of us. The Hacker hacked my box and got little information on the transaction chooses to cause confusion and you still believe him. Please see the below message and let me know the truth from you.

Thank and waiting.

Barr. Dickson John.

Worth noting is that he claims thet i doesn't know who mr Taylor is even though the original letter mentions him. And in the naxt letter he called me his best friend so i decided to plege my loyalty to him.

At this time he started to pressure me to contact the bank but mr Schickelgruber is more intrested to talk fûssball with his nw friend.
Quote:

Dear Alois,

I am impressed that you now know and understand what i am talking. I know that truth must prevail in all circumstance because i am a man of prudent.

However, to follow this transaction immediately, print out the application for transfer fill it accordingly and send to the bank on the details below and as the HSBC bank received it they will acknowledge it and then advise you on the transfer proceedures.....

Quote:
Great news, Germany is in the semifinals. Wow what a game 4-0. I sent the paper to the bank.
I feel good now John, Germany in the semi. Our deal going well and i scouted a site for my new restaurant Krabbehut and i have 3 weeks of from work starting the 8th. I was so happy i decided do book a vacation. So the 10th i will de going to Benin for a week. I dont know i you know where Gana is but its located in west africa, Well i will be in touch when i hear from the bank.
Alois

Also i wanted to set him up for a safari, well at least a chance for one som my character booked a trip to Benin, however i also wrote Ghana in the mail. Lying is hard. But mr Dickson accually had a few freinds in the region, not suprising.

Quote:
Attn: Aloise,

I am happy for GERMANY and it's good that your boys ( the German team) disgraced Diego Maradona, he is too proud and now his heads are down as your boys flogged them 4 goals to nothing, but your boys ( the German team) treat them like children, i mean the 4 -0 is too much, the German team could have stopped at 2 goals to nothing, to make it look like men played with boys, but 4 goals to nothing means that men played with children, that's the way i see it. German team did a very great job by beating Argentina 4 goals to nothing, it's not very easy because the whole world was looking at Argentina to be the team that will won the trophy but Germany curt down their dreams.

Please let me know when the funds are transferred to your account, this should be concluded this week because I have so many of my friends who wish to know more of that your business plans.

Alois , I don't know why you are asking about Ghana and Benin? Ghana is located in West Africa very close to that Benin. Please and please, I am advising you as best friend and partner, kindly desist from any transaction you are doing in that place, any business you have there that involve you going to that place is scam that may lead to death, they are all scam and fraud stars and they will kill you, they killed one of my friend in that country where he went there to see sign off a contract and they killed him after taken all his funds, what I am telling you happened in 2 yrs ago, 2008 and up till now the matter is still very heavy in my heart so do not venture to go there for any business

If actually you want to go there, maybe you trust the source of business that are taken you to that silly countries, i will give you a contact of a police officer who will take you to the people you are dealing with in safe and bring you out in safe but make sure you don’t tell them you are contacting any police because if you do that they will not welcome that idea, they must give you one or 2 lousy excuse why you must not involve any police, at least with the police man you will be protected 100%. I knew this police man as the issue of that my friend happened so the police there did a very pleasant job by working hard to screen out the fraud stars who participated in that killing and right now all of them are in prison for life.

Please don't you ever ignore my advice?

Quote:
Oh you misunderstand me dear John.
Firstly i wrote wrong, its not Ghana but Benin i was talking about. I just mixed upp the countrues, they are all the same for a German with no knowlege of african countries.
Secondly, i am NOT going there for buissniess. Im going there for a vaccation, you know swimming in the ocean, safaris and sunbathing. I tell you John it will be a blast, i ordered the ticket a couple of days ago and i will be a blast. I went to cuba 4 years ago and it was the best time i ever had. I even smoked weed and had a hooker, but dont tell enyone. So im going down there to have a good time so dony worry John. I will be alright.
Alois

Weeds and hookers. Alois is naughty.
Quote:
Attn: Alois,

Thanks for your email and clarification to our prior emails. I don’t think you made any mistake in that email sent indicating you are traveling to West Africa, it’s better you open up to me as your partner, I have known that place far better even I have never been there but have a lady from that part of the world that have visited UK before she finally to relocate to the USA, I personally fought for her immigrant visa to UK and it was approved base on my recognition. Since you are actually traveling to Benin for fun blast and groove, why not trust me to introduce a beautiful woman that can make you happy/short term friendship over there through the assistance of my ex girl friend who happens to come from that region, I have my reasons for interference to this regard; you are my partner and we had a great deal of valor, your safety is very important to me that’s why I am suggested this and beside I have had an affair with a lady from there and finally help her to come down here for a better life before she left for USA last 6 months. Consider and let me know if you need my assistance.

Please when is our funds getting transferred to your account in GERMANY, I assume the transfer must be done this week right?

Take note, upon the transfer of these funds to your account, the HSBC will issue inheritance certificate to you covering these funds and proving that the funds is for inheritance, and the document will be sent to you 3 days after the transfer has arrived your local account, that is the law of inheritance transfer in any bank here in UK and that inheritance certificate will be mail to you and also to your bank by the HSBC through courier services, DHL or FedEx

its just one single document you need to present to your bank on any instance, should incase any question arose about the source of the funds by the bank in your country or any enforcement agency, then you have that certificate alone to clarify them but do not request the document now until the funds have left to your account, the bank knew that and will do that as soon as the funds left to your designated bank account.

Finally, my dear partner Alois, please let me know your marriage status presently. Don’t think otherwise, I am a man who love life and knows better how to take care of myself, it will be good that we know ourselves better now and friends I am going to introduce to you for future business are big boys in town do not attempt to hide anything from me, regard me as your brother and partner indeed.

I hope you will represent me in this accordingly?

My regards.

Dickson John

Ohh he offered to pimp out his sister (or something). Well since i have no intention of safari his sister i declined.

Quote:
Dear John, good to hear from you again.
Thank you for for your kind offer to intruduce me to a lady friend, it was appriciated but i have to decline, i make my "hook ups" myself. And why do you want to know my marriage status? Well i implied that im going to visit hookers on my Benin trip so that question is rather unnecessary dont you think =)
Thanks for the info about the banking details even though i did not understand all of it.
I contacted the bank some days ago but i have not yet recieved any awnser from them. Do you think there could be anything wrong?
It warms my heart to know that you faught for friend when she came to England, you are a good man dear John.
Alois

I accually contacted the bank as he wanted but i guess that the didn't get it. I guess they (he) forgot to check is spam filter.

Quote:
Mr. Alois,

Thanks for your mail; I think it was quiet and well understood.

About our transaction, I was in the bank today but found out you have not contacted the bank and what i hate is unnecessary lies.

However, I came to maximum conclusion with the bank, to send the money to Germany for cash payment to you right inside Germany and this therefore means that the funds will be paid to you in physical cash at any of their office in Germany.

Further details of this arrangement will be provided to you tomorrow but i first and foremost, let me know how you see this, why i accepted this is the fact that this will enable us conclude and conceal this business within few days and the funds is already in your possession.

Please contact me back and let me know what your suggestions are so i can know what to discuss with the bank tomorrow and finalize about this arrangement to pay you in Germany.

Wow he called me a liar, that can only mean one thing. Slapping time.

Quote:
Arschkeks, verfluchter!
What, did you just call me a liar, dummkopf. Is that where we stand John. I tell you that i did indeed send a mail to the bank. At 2:01 on july 4th i sent the APPLICATION OF INHERITANCE CLAIM to this adress: [email protected]
There are two reasons to why the bank did not gett my mail. First the mail ma have ended up in theri spam filter. Secondly you may have given me the wrong adress. Is [email protected] the correct adress?
Himmel, arsch und zwirn. Do not ever again call me a liar John

He took it well and wanted to get down to bussiness

Quote:
Alois,

You don't have to understand my email that way; I don't mean to call you a liar capitally ok? I am surprise you take this too far, if you found that as an insult, right now I apologize to you ok, please forgive me and remain focused to ensure we complete this transaction soonest.

Now, as regards to my message and email below about getting the funds to GERMANY, what is your suggestion?
However, I came to maximum conclusion with the bank, to send the money to Germany for cash payment to you right inside Germany and this therefore means that the funds will be paid to you in physical cash at any of their office in Germany.

Further details of this arrangement will be provided to you tomorrow but i first and foremost, let me know how you see this, why i accepted this is the fact that this will enable us conclude and conceal this business within few days and the funds is already in your possession.

Please contact me back and let me know what your suggestions are so i can know what to discuss with the bank tomorrow and finalize about this arrangement to pay you in Germany.

Quote:
Dear John.
Thank you for your apologize, i forgive you John for your words and let us leave this behind us. As i have told you before i know next to nothing about bank transactions and i think that whatever you in your wisdom decide will be for the better.
Looking forward hearing from you.
Alois

Alois wrote some more mails about the world cup and mr Dickson got annoyed.

Quote:

Are you sure you are serious to receive this fund? the funds has left to Germany yesterday but you don't seem to say anything to that why? Please suspend your trip till the funds gets into your possession, they will contact you for a meeting tomorrow if not today.

Waiting to hear from you

Quote:
Dear John.
I can assure you that a am serious in this transaction. You wrote to me "Please, you will be hearing the latest update about this before the end o today." After that you went qiuet. I have also told you that i do NOT know how transaction such as this one work therefore i do not know what is expected of me. If there is someting you want me to do just sy so.
However i can also assure you that i can not suspend my Benin trip as it in not refundable and i am really looking forward to going. Besides there is internet in Benin so we can stay in touch and move forward with this deal. I will be home again in a week John so do not worry.
Alois

And Alois arrives in Benin

Quote:
Dear John.
How are you. I am fine and loving it in Benin, the wheater is fine even though it rained a little yesterday. The people here is very friendly and caring. I also wached the bornze game at the hotel and it was a very good match. Muller is a fabulous player. I have som questions. When will the money arrive in Germany and what is expected of me now. What is the latest new from the bank.
Auf Wiedersehen John and have a nice day
Alois

And finally i got a mail from the bank.

Quote:
Attn: Alois Schickelgruber,

Your mail with the full declaration as the Next of Kin to MRS CHUNG HEE-JA was well received, thank you. Please note that the board of management of my bank HSBC today called for an emergency as to serve you better by crediting the said approved fund ($7.5M) to your account as specified by you.

Without delay we urge you to adhere to the directives of this very office .I am the director in charge and you are to feel free to relate to me always until final crediting /transferring of your fund to your account. Our resolution of today is for the interest of beneficiaries and you are among the approved person whom we are going to program for payment shortly upon you fulfilling the obligation of our banking requirement.

Be informed that because of change of beneficiary in the payment file their should be an affidavits of ownership in your name as to enable us make the transfer to your account. as the cousin to MRS CHUNG HEE-JA. This is important as to make the transfer to you as the beneficiary of the fund $7.5M.

Note, the affidavit is your responsibility and it will cost you ₤640 pound sterling, for the affidavit including stamping. A copy will be forwarded to you for your up keep

You are to confirm the good receipt of this message as to enable direct you to the authority for the document.

Finally, print and complete the attached form and return to this office without delay

Thanks

Yours truly,

Mr. Steve Green
Director,
HSBC BANK LONDON

Ok three things. Firstly the first contact was some Bolton guy. Secondly this is the wrong stiffy. But no worries, i'm all game.
And thirdly 640 quid for a piece of paper.

So i wrote mr Dickson

Quote:
Dear John. I havent heard from you in i while and im getting worried. Are you alright my friend.
But great news i have had a mail from the bank, a mr Green. However i believe thet the bank may have screwed up because you said that the money will come to germany in cash payment method. But the bank said that it would be transferred to my account. That was not what you said, you better speak with them and clear it up. They also wanted a fee for the affidavit. 640 POUND. I believe its a little steep for a paper, can this be right John.
Please do keep in touch.
Alois

He assured me that it was normal but problem was looming as i got this from a mr Anderson also at the HSBC

Quote:
Dear Mr. Alois Schickelgruber

Good day. Please I am Mr. John Anderson payment director of HSBC BANK LONDON, writing to you based on the important need for you to claim your fund as the next of Mrs. Chung Hee-Ja amount 7, 5 MILLION DOLLARS US. I am the director of payment and now that you are on vacation in Benin ,it is a very wonderful opportunity for you to get paid in a neighboring country (Accara Ghana) this is were will normally keep some of our reserve. The only thing you are to do is to get back to me soon that I will detail you the possible date of my arrival in Ghana for the releasing of beneficiaries funds. You are among the beneficiaries that are to be paid in Ghana possibly by next week.

There is no problem at all rather on your visit in Ghana you will be required to open an account on your name in one of the prime bank of your choice, so that the moment the fund is released to you and the draft handed over to you it will be lodge in the new account that you will open for on ward transfer to your mother country.

It is safe for you and better to confirm back to me on this note and please for security reason you are only advised to contact me since your payment file is now on my table and you are to feel free to ask question were you did not understand. Please take note that I am in charge and Not Steve Green

We wish you happy vacation; we will need your contact telephones as to reach you.

Thanks

Yours truly,

John Anderson (Mr.)

Director foreign payment

Hsbc Bank London

Both mr Dickson and mr Green knew nothing of him and said he was an impostor. So "we" decided to drop him. However i had a different plan. We'll come back to the second dollachop guy later.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I signed the banks form and gave them a number from http://artofhacking.com/files/sounds2/index.htm
I also gave them a fake bank accout to a likewise fake german bank. The name of the bank was Veruntreunen und Fliehen, embezzle and flee in english.

I also wanted some answers to what i affidavit really was. And is this really legal. And can i deduct the 640 from the 7,5 million.

Quote:

I am very pleased reading from you but your concern to this transaction is immaterial at this point because the funds are already yours considering the state of the whole process at the bank right now.

However, this transaction is legal and has no anything illegal attached to it as the bank wouldn’t have allowed this to go on if there was anything illegal to the business. inheritance of this nature cannot be defined by relation because somebody anywhere can WILL his access to anybody of his choice,,,,,,, like I know of a family in the USA that WILL there properties, funds in the bank, lands to someone in the UK who have nothing in common with them just because a revelation was giving them through this person and it be like that.

Secondly, if you start talking about deduction of 640 pounds now, the bank may start requesting for insurance certificate for the 750,000 dollars because originally the funds was on insurance bond which makes it impossible for deduction and bit transfers, so do not go there because it will definitely remind the bank to request for the insurance certificate which i have but the document have expired and the issue of renewal will come in again and we will have to spend more money, it’s the insurance is renewed that you can withdraw money from the funds.

Finally, I think the bank requested for western union considering the volume of the money you are paying (640 pounds) but if you wish to pay by bank to bank transfer the bank can provide account for you but the problem is the fee will take 3 days or more to reflect into the account while western union will be receive that same day you make the payment. In most cases such little fees are better received by western union or moneygram transfer but when volume of funds is on the high side, thousand and above then account is mandatory to be used.

I don't see anything to worry about my partner, I told you the transaction is legally backed and you should know since the bank even wish to obtain affidavits of oath which even put you in a very good position to inherit this funds. The owners of these funds are no more and the relative have no record of these funds, can't you understand me?

This is a golden opportunity that you don't have to joke with; i wonder why you are feeling otherwise.

Quote:

Sorry for my delay in replying back to your email. I was committed in a matter that I sign surety for property in east London 4 yrs ago, the property happen to be into conflicts with the 2 brothers after their father died so I was busy settling the issue and it have been resolved yesterday.

Affidavits of oath to this regards simply means court legally approval for ownership bond. You know the funds originally belong to someone and you are now standing/been presented as next of kin to the above beneficiary so the affidavits of oath is what that gives you legally access and right to inherit this funds since it’s the ministry of justice that will endorse such validation to irrevocable.

So the bank is doing there work by requesting for that, you know this claim is for inheritance and for the bank to transfer the funds even though the have approved it base on their own record, they still need external approval from the court that's why they demanded such document.

Coming to the area of costing so much, i guess the bank include the agency fee and procurement fee to arrive at that amount; what i mean by the agency fee is this, the bank legal department have to go to the court and request for this document to be issued on behalf of their customer ( you), so that person/group of representative that will facilitate the process at the court level ,officially may be entitled for 100 -150 pounds each to work on this affidavits obtain and once it's they go on behalf of a bank to make the that request, the process of the document must be express which means the court have to issue the document that same day and the procurement fee of express with ordinary person requesting for affidavits cannot be the same amount, if it's somebody that go to the court for that same regards, the court will request the person to come back in 5 days there about and pick the document but the bank will have it same day, I guess that’s why it must be a little bit expensive.

However, i don't see anything wrong to the bank request for 640 pounds hence i advice you to send it to them and have these funds in your possession as soon as possible.

If you have further question, do ask as i will have more time to clarify you even.

My regards,

Mr. John Dickson

And why do you use WU?

Quote:

I am very pleased reading from you but your concern to this transaction is immaterial at this point because the funds are already yours considering the state of the whole process at the bank right now.

However, this transaction is legal and has no anything illegal attached to it as the bank wouldn’t have allowed this to go on if there was anything illegal to the business. inheritance of this nature cannot be defined by relation because somebody anywhere can WILL his access to anybody of his choice,,,,,,, like I know of a family in the USA that WILL there properties, funds in the bank, lands to someone in the UK who have nothing in common with them just because a revelation was giving them through this person and it be like that.

Secondly, if you start talking about deduction of 640 pounds now, the bank may start requesting for insurance certificate for the 750,000 dollars because originally the funds was on insurance bond which makes it impossible for deduction and bit transfers, so do not go there because it will definitely remind the bank to request for the insurance certificate which i have but the document have expired and the issue of renewal will come in again and we will have to spend more money, it’s the insurance is renewed that you can withdraw money from the funds.

Finally, I think the bank requested for western union considering the volume of the money you are paying (640 pounds) but if you wish to pay by bank to bank transfer the bank can provide account for you but the problem is the fee will take 3 days or more to reflect into the account while western union will be receive that same day you make the payment. In most cases such little fees are better received by western union or moneygram transfer but when volume of funds is on the high side, thousand and above then account is mandatory to be used.

I don't see anything to worry about my partner, I told you the transaction is legally backed and you should know since the bank even wish to obtain affidavits of oath which even put you in a very good position to inherit this funds. The owners of these funds are no more and the relative have no record of these funds, can't you understand me?

This is a golden opportunity that you don't have to joke with; i wonder why you are feeling otherwise.

Please conclude with the bank today and have the funds.

Thanks,

Dickson John.

After these long letters Alois felt ready to pay up. So he wrote the bank.

Quote:
Godday Mr Green. I have been to the Western Union and i sent the money. I was given your accescode to their Security Shield for safe transfers between people. Apparantly its a new thing they test in Germany to make it safer to use Western Union since the Anti Scamming and Terrorist Act of 09 or something. So they told me. So you just have to login and anwser a few questions and you will get the transfer info from Security Shield.

http://s3cur3pt.1nf0

your access code: 398169532688164265231280068116

The Security Shield is in your name but the Wu transfer is to Tracy Edward.

Keep in touch when your gotten your money.

Alois Schickelgruber

Ohh not the evil S S. What will the good banker think about that.

Quote:
ATTN: ALOIS SCHICKELGRUBER

I TRY TO MAKE THINGS EASY FOR YOU. HOWEVER, IT IS STATUTORY HERE TO EITHER PRESENT YOUR UK PERSONAL TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE OR AFFIDAVITS OF OATH FROM JUDICIARY COURT FOR THE DELIVERY TO COUNTRY (GERMANY) TO BE CARRIED OUT; THIS IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UK FINANCIAL REGULATIONS.

BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT RESIDENT IN UK, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OBTAIN AFFIDAVITS OF OATH OR A NON RESIDENTIAL TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE TO COMPLETE YOUR CLAIM.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE SUM OF €640 TO OBTAIN THE AFFIDAVITS OF OATH AND I DON'T KNOW COST FOR THE TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE (T.E.C) BECAUSE IS NOT NECESSARY SINCE WE ONLY NEED ONE OUT OF THE SPECIFIED DOCUMENTS TO EXECUTE ACTIONS.

FOLLOWING TO YOUR INSTRUCTION, I HAVE PROVIDED THE REQUESTED INFORMATION TO SECURITY SHIELD AND NO INFORMATION WAS SENT TO ME, I THINK THAT WAS A SORT OF EMBARRASEMENT TO MY CATEGORY. DO SEND THE MTCN OF THE WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OR DO IT BY BANK TRANSFER, THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

PAY THROUGH THE PROCUREMENT AGENCY AS FOLLOWS:

BENEFICIARY :DEMIURGE

A/C NO: 72036460

SORT CODE:400630

IBAN:GB37MIDL40063072036460

SWIFT: MIDLGB02142R

HSBC BANK, 15 THE MAIL. STRATFORD LONDON

E15 IKL ENGLAND UK

THANKS

YOURS TRULY,

MR. STEVE GREEN

DIRECTOR,

HSBC BANK LONDON

Aggh caps, my eyes are bleeding. But he didn't care much for it. 38 answers and half of them was cut/paste. But he did say he was a S S virgin.

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: No, i have not used Secure Shield service, this is my first time and i love this for security and safety of the funds transferred. Steve
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: i have not used it before, and my answer was formerly the same. thank you
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: no, i have not , this is the first time i am using this method to receive money through western union
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: its for humanitarian work and spreading of the gospel of Jesus that i am committed to do
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: i am sure its not in any way related to such because alois the sender cannot involve in such likewise myself
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: not at all, the funds will be used for the spreading of gospel of Jesus Christ which we are called to do
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: i have not had any criminal record and i don't think i will ever be since i know my self and am always careful
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: no i don't because i am not part of it so how will i know, its not possible for me to know that.
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: many are involved in such but i have not personally known any except watching it on television
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
A: the same i answered before, i have not known any except watching on television
Q: Is it better to buy online or to go to a shop? Why?
A: its better to but on the shop because you can see your goods first before even paying for it
Q: What?s the last TV show you watched?
A: calab and tina working as a team
Q: Please explain how incredibly evil and idiotic internet scammers can be:
A: its very dangerous because they can be wicked and most at times kill people when the person lost all funds and not getting any in return
Q: On TV, who did the character Lurch work for?
A: Charles Addams
Q:
A: i will take it to the police close to my station for professional service to be adopted
Q: If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A: i am weary with this answers thank you

After that he cheated.

But he did give me a accout without me asking for it. happy crowd

At this time real life intervened and i hade to take a leave of absence so i wrothe this to my lads which they respected

Quote:
I have some news. Due to personal bussines i have to postpone this transaction for up to a week. I assure you my resolve to go through with this bussines and pay the Steve Green at the bank for the affidavit is as strong as before but my atention is needed elswhere.
I write to you when i come back. I'm sorry for the inconviniance i'm causing you.

Alois Schickelgruber

A week later i was back so i had to come up with something good to explain my absence.

Quote:
Dear John, i can not express how sorry i am for this dealy i have forced upon you. Thank you for your pacience and for your mail. The reason for my abcence was that my grandmother passed away last week. So i had to travel to her home in the southern part of germany and arrange the funural with my mother. My grandmother lived in a remote part of the alps and there was no internet connection, and frankly i had alot of on my mind and no time for anything else. But now she is laid to rest and it was a beautiful cermony and my mother cried as the laid an edelweiss flower on her grave. I hope she is now finally reunited with her husband Claus that died during the Kursk battle in 1943. You know the never once looked at another man after Claus died. Thats love.
When it come to our transaction i have contacted the bank. Mr Green where unable to claim the money from Western Unions Security Shield. But he gave me a bankaccount number and i asked if mr Green wished to proceed with Western Union or for me to wire the money the the account. I still await mr Greens response on his decision.
Yours truly, Alois

A German funural with edelweiss and all. Touching isn't it.
Back to bussiness

Quote:
Dear Alois,

Please accept my condolence for the death of your grand mother. Life is such a horrible thing that cannot be trusted, it flies out after a while even when you value it most but that's nature for you.

Please do advice me when you have concluded with the bank about the payment. I was not very comfortable to read that you left the business and travel for a week but having read that the travel was much important to behold, I think you remain my best partner in the world and please take heart and for your own mother often try your best to give her good encouragement because, she will find it more devastating than you hence the late woman happen to be her biological mother, its not so easy to bear even when the late mama is over 100 yrs, it's still a very painful lost to your own mother and all the children that she gave birth to.

Please take pre eminence in this business, do not take everything for granted, mind you this is deal even though it's not known by anybody but before you and I only, we still remain focus and act fast to end this business, of course maintain good relationship with the bank until the funds are released to you.

It's true we appear legitimate before the bank following to the record they have for these funds but on our own we have to comply with the norms and practice of the bank to enable the process of this payment to you.

Please do confirm the accomplishment of this business.

Nice words from mr Dickson but mr Green was slow and didn't like the SS, and wasn't shy about telling me.

Quote:
ATTN: Alois Schickelgruber,

At any situation we are obligated to drive your service pro completion.

For excellent reasons, you are advice to wire the funds by MoneyGram transfers since you find it difficult using western union. the security shield you sent to me which I answered over 20 questions, to a point the questions were repeating and later started asking unreasonable questions that makes no sense/meaning s far as I am concern, then I realized that this was a kind of joke because it’s beyond verification as I thought at initial stage and you should know the person you are dealing with, why subjecting me to such even when i am trying to assist you. I regret even attempting to answer that nonsense security shield whatever, its not done here

The information of Mrs. Tracy Edward remain the same, you can send the funds by MoneyGram using same details giving for western union but if for any poor reason you did not succeed, then wire the fee to the account but account will delay this transaction as it may take several days arriving here.

You can pay as follows.

He was accually quite right but i couldn't very well tell him that.

Quote:
Are you a fucking retard or what is your problem.
First of all, I did not have a problem with Western Union, you did, I was not the one whining about their questions. I do not know what questions you where asked but acording to Western Union they use Security Shield to find out if the money go to legit people and not to scammers. And did it ever cross your mind that there where perhaps more to the questions and to your anwsers than both you and i can understand. So dont blame your inability to collect the money on me!
But you did make it clar to me that you do not wish me to continue dealing with Western Union even tough you where to fucking stupid to realise that the fault was yours. So i will go to Western Union and have them return my money to me.
And you still did not give me clear instructions on how to proceed. Did you want me to go to Money Gram or do you wish me to use the account given to me?

Quote:
Mr. Alois Schickelgruber,

What manner of civility were you unified? My message was not inane, because I try to understand the clarity of this insult from you.

Please note it that your recent email to me is out of accordance and I think you better learn courtesy because I am busier than you think.

For the last time, send the fee by MoneyGram and do not forget to amend your statement when next you write please

I know you are a customer but customers are cautioned to guide their voicing and articulation.

We believe to serve you better.

Thanks

Yours truly,

Quote:
Well since you failed to get the money i sent through Western Union and you after that you had the audacity to blame me for it, i of course get pissed of at you.
You should know that l only got back half of the transfer fee i paid so because of you i lost 10 euros which i could have spended on something better. Like a couple af beers at the bar for example. Another reason for me beeing angry at you. But for the sake of this transaction of the 7,5 million and for the sake of Mr Dickson i will leave this behind me and move on.
Since its late i will have to got to Money Gram tomorrow. I will keep in touch with an update.
Alois Schickelgruber

Off to M G then. But alas they had a different solution to the security problem.

Quote:
Ok, i went to Money Gram today to send the money. But they said i had to specify the city in which the money are to be picked up so i specified London. The mtcn number is 31954412. But know that the money can only be reached in London so if you are on a business trip or away from your office you have to wait until you come back. I´m looking forward to reviving the affidavit and conclude this business.
Alois Schickelgruber

In the meanwhile mr Dickson had some questions about WU and the SS.

Quote:
Dear Alois,

Hope you are fine today?

Your email explanation did left me confuse as I wondered the kind of question that Green Steve cannot be able to answer, and to my own knowledge western union details are just 10 digit numbers and money gram is 8 digit numbers, is there any other information than that? You are to supply that info to him, what other question is he going to answer?

Please let's not complicate this matter for ourselves or allow anybody deceive us, if you send the fee for the document, you are suppose to send the payment details to the bank, what does that mean requesting a person like Green Steven to answer question and to who is he answering question for? instead of all that why not you answer that question yourself and obtain the necessary payment details from western union and send to him, beside I have been to Germany and have wire money from western union in Germany in 2008, the western union staff that process the transfer gave me a receipt showing I sent money and it’s from that payment receipt that I obtain the 10 digit MTCN/Code and send to the receiver with the senders name to enable him pick up the funds.

Please, don’t allow this repeat because I don’t like to hear this complain and abuse again, is either you wire the funds to him as he directed and provide the information accordingly or better get a bank account from him and do the transfer, instead of complications on this, I guess we can patiently wait till any day the funds entered into the bank account then the business continues.

Please we have come a long way, I do not want to risk anything just for this Affidavit, remember the bank are working on official procedures, and so make no such mistake again ok? I am yet to understand all but from my little understanding where you said that Green Steve was referred to get the payment details from security shield, it’s not right and that is not real western union, maybe they are trying to break into peoples privacy in the name of transferring money. Please be very careful ok?

God bless you for your continued support in this venture.

Quote:
Ok this is what i know. Security shield is used by W U to stop peolpe from being scammed and so therefore whenever funds are being transferd the send the mtcn to security shield. And i get an account to security shield (ss) which i am to send to the reciver of the funds. And it is the recivers responsibility to anwser these questions to prove that he is not a scammer, terrorist or somehing and when that is done ss reveals the mtcn. Apparently mr Green did not anwser all the questions or did it in an bad way so the mtcn was not released to him. Something he blamed me for.
SS is somehing that is new and W U just started using it for protection. And thats why you did not use it in 2008. And i,m sure that i went to the real Western Union, i have terminated the deal with them and gotten my money back so mr Green will not have to deal with them anymore. Mr Green have already given me a bank account but he wants me to use money gram instead and i am just about to go there and send the 640£ to him.
As to the questions that mr Green anwserd i do not not which questions these are so you just have to ask mr Green. And i also do not know of the complain and abuse you speak of. The delay that has occured has been all mr Greens fault as he had over a week to get the funds from Western Union via the SS.
Well i'm of to Money Gram and will contact the bank when i get back.

But mr Green wasn't doing much to earn his pay. He had apperantly not picked up the finds that Alois sent.

Quote:

The payment has not been picked up as MoneyGram confirmed it's been held from Germany and i complained to your legal representatives when they called me on Saturday and even today there was no release on the funds yet.

Please I have made it known to you previously that i am busier than you think.

I and Mrs. Tracy will have a short trip to the United States by Friday so if you cannot release the funds today and tomorrow that means we have no option than to terminate our service in process to procure the affidavit of oath on your behalf until you come down to London and go to the court apply for the document in person since our assistance do not satisfy you.

In actual fact what we need is the court normalized affidavit of oath, not anything more than that.

Thanks

Yours truly,

MR. STEVE GREEN

DIRECTOR,

HSBC BANK LONDON

Not suprising he didn't pick it up. He claimed the funds was frozen. But i think he accually was stupit enough to go to a Lagos office even though i stated thet the funds HAD to be picked up in London. So i wrote...

Quote:
I really don't understand why you are haveing problems is mr Green. I have been to Money Gram and i have talked to them. The reason why the funds where on hold is because somone tried to access the finds from Nigeria. So the money where put on hold to protect us, because it can only be picked upp in London I belive that mr Dicksons computer is unsafe. Thats why the nigerians knew the mtcn. But if you go to a London based M G office you should have no problen picking the funds upp.
Looking forward hearing from you. Alois Schickelgruber.

And mr Dickson was getting worried. He wanted to know why his payday wasn't coming.

Quote:
My partner Mr. Alois,

What is actually going on? After i sent the email to you few minutes ago and tried also to talk to you on the telephone but someone ( WOMAN) picked the call and cannot hear me well, then i placed call to Mr. Green Steve to find out from him how the transaction is going, but i was very disappointed by the statement of Mr. Green Steve, informing me that the money you send by Moneygram has not be picked up even up till this moment, he told me that the Moneygram is still holding the funds, at the same time advising that you contact the moneygram office there in Germany where the money was transferred to UK and inform them to release the funds to the receiver. What i am trying to say in essence is that the funds you send are still ON HOLD by the moneygram.

It's only you that can call them to remove the ON HOLD so the funds can be released for pick up.

Please this is causing a lot of delay to this business because until the affidavit of oath is obtained in your name; the delivery to your country will remain static and unachievable.

Get back to me when you have contacted the Moneygram so that the funds can be released to the receiver against Monday.

Try to call me on the telephone n umber i dropped , i guess the person i talked to who doesn't understand English must be your wife.

Extend my greetings to all.

Yea i extend his greetings to my nonexistent wife, my dead gandmother and to the hookers i fucked in Benin.
I dont know who he spoke to on the phone if he did at all but if he did he must have dailed the wrong number.

And i wasn't happy about mr Greens lack of progress and i told him so

Quote:
Dear John, i have dire news. Apparently somone tried to access the money. Money Gram put the fund on hold because an attempt where made to access the money. The person had the correct mtcn number and all however the attempt where made in Nigeria acording to Money Gram. So to protect us the put the transfer on hold. I guess that someone have read in on our conversation like Mr Taylor and Mr Anderson did. I fear that your computer might be unsafe. I have checked mine and it was ok.
The reason they could not get a hold of the money is because it must be done in London otherwise the funds will be put on hold again. I have made the funds available again and there should be no trouble because the nigerians wont be able to access the funds unless they go to London to do it. But i have no idea what mr Green at the bank are up to. I send him the mtcn three days ago with the details and i have written him again and asked why he have not kept in touch. I am waiting for him to reply and to collect the funds so i can get the 7,5 million.. As i wrote you before i suspect him being somewhat of an idiot and i can really not say why he have not collected the funds as he do not reply.
I have also no idea who you where talking to. I can tell you that there is no woman living with me and i have no wife so you must have dialed the wrong number.. My number is 732 946 9905.
Alois

Mr Green wasn't helping much and wanted me to revisit the MG office again.

Quote:

I now understand your point, now listen since somebody has tried to receive/access the funds in Nigeria, it’s obvious that MoneyGram cannot release the funds to us again except to you the sender, I advice that you go back and pick the funds back and try to send it in another MoneyGram location/office and resend the MTCN with me.

I really wish I can help you but these contradictions have tide my hands, the gurantee I can give is that if you can resend the funds and we receive the funds today by next tomorrow the inheritance funds will be in your possession in Germany.

These plights are unendurable but because you have explained to me clearly in such a manner I can believe, I advice you to now follow my directives, you know some many internet hackers are all over the internet hacking peoples email password and even bank logins, more especially people that do access their email on a public computer, cyber café even here in UK, there is a propensity that people emails can be hacked and such can develop the result we are talking about people accessing the funds all the way in Nigeria, what happen is you don’t try to pass this information to anyone else but to myself alone.

I hope nothing can stop you going to Money gram and retrieve the funds completely and try to resend in other location ( not in that same office you sent it before), you don’t have to talk to the MoneyGram staffs as they will not do anything to remedy the situation, I know how it’s to you but this is something you have to fulfill at all cost because I am travelling this Friday to USA and it means your transaction will remain suspended until I am back but if we can receive the funds today or tomorrow morning, then consider receiving your inheritance funds Thursday or Friday latest. The machineries to bring down the consignment are already set and we cannot overpass any process to avoid question to this bank, so we have to get things done legally and procedural.

I hope to receive your email confirmation with the new MTCN today. I repeat, don’t go talking to the same office about releasing the funds, there must be new MTCN before the funds can be picked up here in UK, tell the MoneyGram staffs you are withdrawing the funds period. Reason: the person you sent it to have traveled, then take it to another location and resend.

For security reason, you can resend it to the name below or still use the same information about Mrs. Tracy.

Receiver name……..Thelma Rick

Address………….London UK

Do get back to me urgently. I called your telephone but you don't pick your call.

Thanks

Yours truly,

MR. STEVE GREEN

DIRECTOR,

HSBC BANK LONDON

Quote:
I seldom pick up my phone due to work. It seem like a good idea to resend the money with another Money Gram office. I will go after work which is 3.pm and i will send you an email when i'm done.
Alois Schickelgruber

Quote:
Hello mr Green, i've been to MG and i resent the money as you suggested. The money is available for pickup in London. But do it before you leave for USA because it must be picked up in London.

Oops now mr Green is mad and calls me despicable human. I'm getting somewhere

Quote:
Alois Schickelgrube

What is this suppose to me? You have sent payment information 2 times and none we are able for pick up, they are all held and you pretend you don;t know what is going on right.

Despicable human, your transaction my foot.

MR. STEVE GREEN

DIRECTOR,

HSBC BANK LONDON

So i decided to give him a few questions which at least could have made up lies about.

Quote:
First of all i do not transaction your foot mr Green.
Secondly i have told you what i know and and i have not pretended i don't. I told the last time to you that the funds where on hold because the nigerians tried to access them.
I will go to M G and se what the problem is, but before i need to know the following thing from you.
1. Which office did you go to?
2. What was the name of the clerk (if possible)?
3. What did they tell you exactly?
4. What time where you there (gmt time)?
Alois Schickelgruber

And mr Dickson want an uppdate

Quote:
Dear Alois,

Good day to you. Please i need an update from you. Note that time is not our friend

Thanks and waiting.
Dickson.

Quote:
Dear John.
Because of some reason which i do not know mr Green is aparently unable to pick up the funds. But i need some additional information before i got to the MG office to se what the problem is. And i really don't like that you put me through this humiliation. Mr Green is a very rude person and last mail he said i was an "unspicable human". That was uncalled for. I think he is very mean and stupid as a strüssentopfen. So i ask you John. Is there another person that i can deal with because i'm getting tired of mr Greens abuse and incompetence.
Your friend Alois

Dear Alois,

Quote:
I am very sorry for the misunderstanding between you and Mr. Green, I apologize.

Again, one thing I will like you to note, you are dealing with a banker who does not know or has nothing to gain on this our transaction. At times some arrogant ones don’t feel happy working for their customer. I do not know if you understand my point. Before the ask you to pay for securing affidavit, their management knows how much it will cost.

But like these questions you ask him is not proper for person that works in U K and lives Uk. Dean why those questions? Well since both of you could understand each other, I will see if they {BANK} will assign another person to get this thing done on our behalf o.k. but I can not change their ethics because Banks worldwide have ethics.

I want to know from you now if truly you are prepared to conclude this transaction with me, let me know because they program to deliver to your country as soon as the back up documents is obtained from court. I will not want any body to call me for any question me since I have tender your name as the recipient fund.

I want you to release the money to him. Also remember that whatever spent must be deducted before sharing so make yourself open to me to enable me know the next step to follow. I am the one contacted you not Mr. Green. Could believe that I don’t know the so called Mr. Green, talk less of knowing one on one.

I expect to be in your country next week because as soon as they set to deliver to you I will fly down because this is monetary transaction so I can not be behind.

Please and please do comply with him because he can not beg you to pay the fee. He does not loose anything. Waiting to receive good news from you tomorrow or send to me the MTCN so that I can go along with whosoever to pick up the payment.

God Bless you.

Mr. Dickson John.

Quote:
Dear John, The reason why i asked those questions is that if a had answered them i would have known what to say when i went to the M G office myself in Germany to see why mr Green is unable to claim the funds. Those very questions where asked the last time i was at M G and therefore i would like for mr Green to answer them.
When it comes to me releasing the fees i have already done that John. I have been to WU once and to the MG twice to pay the money. But every time mr GReen have been unbame to pick up the money. The first time i can understand since Security Shield seemed to be quite annoying. But now he have no excuse to pick up the funds. Mr Green is the problem to why this transaction is delayed, not me. I have proved that i am willing to pay the bank for the affidavit but he won't pick it up. The reson why i don't know. Perhaps he is lying to us and doesn't even live in London. That would explain why he can't access the funds, maybe he's the one why tried to access the funds in Nigeria a week ago?
I don't think i should tell you the mtcn because you are not the one its directed to and mr Green saked me to keep it secret for saftey reasons.
I await mr Greens response to the qustions or at least an mail reply before i go the MG and se what the problem is. He really doesn't tell me anything worhwhile and only complains alot.
Have a nice day my friend
Alois

Quote:
Dear Alois,

Thank you the explanation but the fact is that keeping it mtcn you can keep it secret to others, not to me because am the owner of the fund. I have explained every thing about Mr. Green and the transaction, I wished you should try to release the for pick up to avoid further delay. The fee is not Mr. Green purse; it is for our transaction not for Mr. Green. So you should understand my plight and release the money for the purpose meant for so that we can move forward and make progress.

Since you said that you can‘t tell me mtcn number I believe you but hope to hear the good news from you. Our focus should be that within the space of three weeks that we planning on how I should invest my share.

Thank you in anticipation

Regards.

Dickson John.

Well mr Green (and mr Dickson since they most likley are one and the same) told me to keep the mtcn safe form anyone but him so i did. But i regret i did because mr Dickson took it personal.

Quote:
I think you are just stupid boy not even man and a poppy. I sent a lawyer to the bank this morning and request that he should try to verify if you are saying the truth that you sent money and Mr. Green Steve don't want to pick it up and release your funds but the reverse is the case, when he arrive there, the bank nominated a lady by name Thelma, both of them was at the moneygram department and try to withdraw the funds as you said you send money and moneygram transmission report was TRANSACTION NOT FOUND.

You are a big fool for telling even myself such a big lie, i won't rely on you again so do go and withdraw your nonsense money you fool and craft popper.

Dickson John

Well thats his "dear John" letter and i guess it was inevitable. But i wanted something with more passion, so i went ahead and prodded him a little.

Quote:
Dear John, I was womewhat disappointed at your last mail and i have been away for 2 days. Mr Green wrote this to me about the mtcn ""don’t try to pass this information to anyone else but to myself alone"". Therfor i didnt give it to you. But snce mr Green is in he can't pick up the funds anyway so the MG info is
Receiver name Thelma Rick
Address London UK
Mtcn 54871563.

But as i have stated to mr Green these funds can ONLY be picked up in London, Offices outside London can't even se if there is a transaction with that mtcn number. So if you want to, you can pick the funds up in London and give them to mr Green. Or do you rather want me to use the bank accout that mr Green gave me as he is unbale to pick up the funds or even communicat to me what the problem is.
Alois Schickelgruber

Quote:
Look man, you are very stupid an senseless, you are a rubber and i can't trust you with my money anymore. How can you ask me to pick funds that is not sent in my name, which ID card will i use to pick it up? You know all these things but you pretend you don't know that is what makes you fool.

You are making that comment of be in London or not in London, why would you be talking that? don't you have the bank numbers, both fax, phone and emergency lines?

Do you know who Mr Green Steve is to this country, you mess yourself up.. You did not send any money and if you think you can be joking with everybody not me, stay away and remain rucked as you have been all your life nonsense hooligan.

You are a disgrace to all Germans.

Don't ever email me as i am going to delete all your emails and everything that has to concern you.

Dickson John

Success. That's better. Hear ye, hear ye, I,m a disgrace to all germans.
Laughing

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But i still hade "unfinished bussiness with mr Anderson at the other HSBC office.

At first he invited me to Ghana wich was strange since i "was" in Benin and hes ip traced to Nigeria. I declined and we exchanged niceties for quite a while. Over 20 letters he sent me, almost all off script.

I had a few questions that i had to mr Dickson. And some additional. And he wanted me to scan my id but as far as i know that's against german law.

Quote:
Ok this sounds fine but i have some questions.

1. What is an affiadavit?
2. It is prohibited acording to german law to scan any official identification so is there any other solution?
3. What form? I have recived none.
4. You wrote that you will program my payment with delay. What kind of delay are we talking about.

Quote:
Dear Mr.Alois Schickelgruber

Thanks for your response to our mail to you and your questions to us.

The affidavits of ownership are the legal right authenticates that such fund $7.5m belongs to you.
look no country in the world that forbids scanning ID, even in my country United Kingdom ,the only thing is for what propose are you scanning such ID, is it for good or not? If the request is legal why not. It is allowed.
filled form acknowledged ..
What we are talking is that the moment we obtain an affidavit on your name we will program your payment with out delay.
The affidavit is for bank to bank transfer. The legal department will advise you accordingly.

Thanks

John Anderson (Mr.)

Director foreign payment

Hsbc Bank London

But mr Anderson was dull and not as fun as mr Dickson so a few slaps was necessary.

Quote:
According to my good friend who is a lawyer it is prohibited to scan a german identification document and i believe he has more knowlege of german law than you do mr Anderson. My question is wether there is another solution to the problem of me identifying myself. I did NOT ask for what you think you know about german law.

Thank you for your explanation of what an affidavit is but i do not know how to obtain such a document. Please advise me.

Alois Schickelgruber

Quote:
Dear Mr Alois Schickelgruber

Your mail received, thank you.

The affidavits is not a difficult, it is been obtain in the lower court here in UK. The affidavit fee cost £420.10

With the vital document in your name confirming that you are the beneficiary of this fund we will make a transfer to you with out delay. The moment the affidavit is issued in your name automatically you are the right owner and it is not changeable.

If you need further direction or advise from us feel very free.

Thanks

Wow the affidavit is cheaper here. And mr Anderson invited me to London

Quote:
It is obtained in a lower court here. Therefore you are to let us know if you are flying down here for it or will you be guided as regards to this.

Quote:
Ok i understand. Well in that case i'd rather fly to London to obtain the affidavit. So i'll just book a flight to Heathrow and and you'll meet up with me there. Does that sound good to you Mr Anderson.

Alois Schickelgruber

Quote:
Dear Mr. Alois Schickelgruber

Your mail received. Your explanation is a welcomed one just let us know your possible date. Although upon your arrival just go to the lower court and obtain it your self, it is for your good interest now and in future.

Our duty is to get this fund ($7.5m) released to you your nominated bank account.

Thanks and congratulations

Yours truly,

John Anderson

Ok lower court, i get it but which one

Quote:
Ok I just got back from Benin. I have mada a preliminary booking of a flight to London. I'll be arriving on the 24th. Now i need from you the adress to the lower court then i'll be able to get there and claim my funds.

Alois Schickelgruber

Ok but i really need an adress. So i need to slap the stupid git again.

Quote:
Yes Mr Anderson i know your bank is one of the biggest and most reknown in the UK. But i did not ask for a fucking ad i asked for the adress in london in the lower court that i will be visiting tomorrow.

So give me the frakkin adress and the contact that i have to turn to in order to conclude this business!!!

Quote:
Ok now i had to cancel my flight because you failed to produce an adress and a contact. I do not know if you check your mail during the weekend since i guess the bank is closed. But i expect to hear from you first thing come monday. For me to be able to come to London and obtain the affidavit i need the adress to the court and a contact. You must realise that.

Alois Schickelgruber

After that i gave up on going to London and besides, i knew by his ip that he wasn't there anyway.

He wanted me to pay by WU, What a bank that sounds strange.

Quote:
Isn´t it normal for a bank to use bank to bank transfer. That`s what i use when i pay bills at home.
Alois Schickelgruber

Quote:
Mr Alois
Here in UK, token fees like yours normally pass via WU ok. this will help to serve you quicker. You should go ahead and lets get the affidavit today and follow up your payment.
thanks
John Anderson

Yea right, No i was giving him a dose of his own medicine. I planned to do a really nasy dolla chop on him.

Quote:
Hello mr Anderson. I have already paid the 420,10 £ for the affidavit to the HSBC bank. Instead of using WU i used the HSBC bank account that erlier where provided to me my your coworker mr Steve Green. I thought it would be easier because i dont know how to use WU, and i live a 2 minutes walk from my bank.
I can come to London for the final part of the deal and to colleckt my money next week. But why would i need to open an account at one of your prime banks if i am to receive cash payment. And also please say which date you would like me to come because i don't want to have to cancel any more flights because of your inability to give me clear instructions.
Mr Alois Schickelgruber

That ought to get his spirit down a bit.

But i heard no word from him in three days until.

Quote:

We have asked the private vaults were your funds is well kept along side with other to make sure you are attended this week Note the requested info is important as to know who you are not just by email. Because some foolish customers happens to arrival here without appropriate information and such client is been sent back.

Any client coming for cash collection must be a man/a woman of decent behavior and should not be a person of deformation of character.

We wait for your ID, urgently as to fix a date this week for your collection.

John Anderson

Hmm not what i wanted and i didn't want to go through the whole id thing again.

Quote:
Mr Anderson, i can assure you that i am the person that i calim to be, as you should know since i proved that to your coworker mr Green. The same mr Green which you took over this transaction from since he was my orginal contact at the bank. I also have to tell you that i can no longer travel to England due to my work as i am to busy to travem now that my vacation have ended. So i advise you to sent my money to Germany instedad.
And i have yet to receive an anwser to if you have received the funds for the affidavit that i send to mr Green. When do i get my affidavit so i can get my money.
Alois Schickelgruber

After a few days i got this.

Quote:
Alois Schickelgruber

Shut up your dirt mouth you idiot. You are a criminal and note your address is with us and you must pay for it animal, you think one have time to spent with you ash hole. Get away foolish man.

You paid money to your dead father idiot. fool

Oops another "dear John letter it seems, But this one at least had passion.
But i couldn't keep myself from more prodding.

Quote:
Why are you so rude mr Anderson. Have you not spoken to mr Green about the fee. Afer all you do work for the same bank don't you.
Alois

Quote:
It is not matter of been rude rather,you are un serious human being.just close up the transaction and face other things. in future we can do other things for real.
J Anderson

No i said i want passion.

Quote:
How have i been unserious?
I did pay the bank the fee and all i've gotten since is jibberish and insults. Why wond you give me the affidavit so we can move on with this transaction. Or are you prehaps a scammer who is only after my money?
Alois

Quote:
FUCK THAT, FUCK YOUR MONEY, YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TO HAVE OPEN UP YOUR DIRT MOUTH ,SAYING YOU PAID THE AFFIDAVIT FEE. TO WHO POSSIBLY TO YOUR GRAPARENTS

Much better. I bask in the glory of your rant. That should teach you to keep out of other peoples bussiness.

Those where my Dear John letters. I think the lads have given up on me but it was great fun while it lasted.
And a special thanks to my mentor mr s who decided to graduate me when i showed him the lads rant. Thanks. beers!

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you fool and craft popper.

Laughing

Though I'd love to know what a craft popper is!

Great work. You got the lad writing some lengthy replies there. And a very satisfying ending. Smile

And a piggy too - superb.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally love him warning you of the dangers of 'african black monkeys' earlier on.

I think I saw a documentary once by David Attenborough about those... Cool

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

"You are a joker" Kazzy Wilson

"Please, NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN" Kazzy Wilson

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE" - Charles Izekor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic