SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

No class any more these love lads!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.4ppl.com/kelly61

Picked it up on 4ppl and when it emailed me its pictures this link popped up!

http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/263/263157P2.html

It is so boring not up to my expectations, and can't see it catching any skirt! Might be fun to mass bait him for kicks, and make him fell like a real Romeo?

Maybe I should add I confronted him witht this second site and he is suing the site!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of COURSE he is, if my website hosted pictures that crappy, I'd be suing too Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You haven't had him on IM is so stupid think I'll have to drop his arse in the croc infested moat!

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a reminder:

Please bear in mind that lads steal photos from innocent people. I don't have any photographs of myself online, so there's nothing for a scammer to steal. But if I did, and if they were taken and used by scammers, and then reproduced here, I would be upset if my appearance (or just the style of the photographs) was mocked.

Most of us aren't anything like models; we're just the product of our parents' genes, and there is nothing we can do about that. It's the luck (or bad luck) of the genetic inheritance.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is suing the site for 'letting somebody post HIS pictures' which is amusing when he has in fact let us see his 'other fishing site'.

We are used to seeing photos of models and celebs, even politians used by scammers but in this case I do think some innocent man has had his pictures stolen. BTW I thouhgt he looked rather cute. Wink

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kinda reminds me of Nick frost from "Shawn of the dead". He rules!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hardly said hello and he 'buys' a house in Hawaii, OK so I did send him details of up market ones.Wink He claimed to have the 4.5 million yet then sends this!

Quote:
honey.am glad you love the house so do i cos i really wanna spend the rest of my life with a queen and that you are...i am just coming from the bank and they only grant me a loan of two hundred and fifty thousand dollars {250,000] and i lend 50,000 thousand from my friend..tom
he send me the Ferrari...the money has been sent to the agent now i need twenty three thousand dollars to complete the money charged by the owner of the house...{23,000] and i am out of cash..i want you to raise the 23,000 dollars and send it to the agent in California via western union cos he told me to send it via western union he gave me his western address...tell me when u gonna send it cos i am planing on refurnishing the building sweetie. i will return the money by the end of this month cos the contract i told u about will be fully awarded and the sum of 20 million will be paid totally...and i will return the 23 thousand dollers you wanna send ok....... i love you

Am thinking that real vicitms would drop him at this stage, if not before! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic