SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU REALLY SOUND LIKE REAL MUGU IF YOU DON'T KNOW, ASK PEOPLE AROUND YOU SO THAT THEY WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE BY YOURS WORDS.

I DON'T TALK MUCH BUT YOU ARE PLACING A VERY BIG IMPRECATION TO YOUR LIFE BY DOING THIS AND I ADVICE YOU TO STOP TALKING RUBISH AND TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW.

YOU ARE A GUY MAN WHO IS EXPECTING GOOD JOB AND MONEY, TELL ME HOW YOU WISH TO HAVE THE MONEY BY DOING? THIS.

I AM VERY SORRY YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
See mugu wey dey call person Mugu. Coward like you. Just read what you wrote and tell me if that is how you communicate with your dead clients. Piece of dirty ass wipes like you are the ones destroying the G-Work today. I will not cuss you because i know you are already cussed by your god of Okija and that is why your governor Thodore and Orji Kalu are riping havoc from their dealings with your god and let it be known to you that woe will betide you and your generation in no time dude!. You dey do guy and yet you be the real mugu.

[email protected]
Quote:
u re dey biggest fool in the world ,ur mother is a street fucker.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA AND UR FAMILY.. OGU KILL UR PAPA, MAGA KILL UR LIFE.. NA U HELP THE MAGA GET HE MONEY.. THAT MEANS THAT ALL THE MONEY WHEN U DON COLLECT FROM THE MAGA HAND, ANY THING WHEN U USE AM FOR NOR GO BETTER FOR UR LIFE.. GO TO SCHOOL AND READ… BELIEVE ON YAHOO WORK.. NA MY GOD WHEN I DEY SERVE GO KILL U. I PRAY MAKE I FIT SEE U, THEN UNGO NOW SAY THINGS DEY HAPPEN FOR THIS LIFE.. I GO LET U KNOW SAY I NOR BE JEW..U CAN NEVER SEE BETTER THINGS IN YOUR LIFE WHEN U COME SO.. SINCE YOU SAY NA ME U DEY CRURSE

SEE U DEY CALL UR JUJU NAME.. GO ANY WHERE DEY GO TELL U WHO ME BE U HEAR..

BASTERD I EVEN NMAJINE IF U EVEN GET PAPA OR MAMA SELF.. DEY CRY THE MONEY DON EVEN PAY ME JUST NOW 3500USD DEY CRY WELL WELL

LOL

HAHAHA

EHEHEHEH

MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:

I WANT YOU TO INVITE A YORUBA MAN TO TELL YOU ALL THIS ? OGUN LAKAYE OSHIN IMALE OLOMIUNLE FEJEWE OLASHO UNLE FIMOKIMO BORA O MAFE JE GBO GBO EBI YIN WE ... LATI OME OJOKAN TITI DE OMO OGORUN ODUN ... SO SHA

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOUR INTERHIER HOUSE IS POOR I AM A MILLONIARE YOU COME TO EKPOMA TO LOOK FOR ME BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE DIEING HUNGER FULLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I HAVE PLACED YOINUR NAME IN THE CENTER OF NEW ROAD MARKET WHERE HUMAN AND NOR JUST FUCK HER BUT WHEN I SAW THE DESEAS E SHE HAS I DROVE SHE TOLD ME TO FUCK HER ON HE ASS IDIOT FAMILY DIDN'T SHE TELL YOU THAT HER ASS STINKS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SORRY SHE DID NOT ANIMAL......

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: FUCK YOU SHEMALE.

FUCK THE SHOWM@N FUCK G FUCK UNIT AND FUCK 2MM FUCK YOU. GO GIVE YOUR PAPA BLOW JOB U GAY FAG.

YOU FATHERLESS FATHER THERE. UNA I MEAN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DEY SUFFER FROM SICKLE CELL, BASTARD LIKE YOU. WHO WHO WHO GIVE YOU MOUTH HOW YOU TAKE WRITE THIS MAIL SELF DEAF AND DUMB LIKE YOU. IMBECILE WHO WHO WHO TELL YOU SAY I BE YAHOO BOY FUCK YOU GO TEACH YOUR PIKIN DEY YAHOO YAHOO. IF I HISS FOR YOU YOU GO JUST DIE INFACT AYELALA KILL YOUR MAMA DEN KILL YOUR FAMILY DEN KILL YOU YOU, YOU ARE INPOTENT. I I CATCH YOU I GO TAKE HAMMER BLEND YOU DICK SELL AM TO BABA.MUGU.

REMEMBER YOUR FATHER YNASHHHHHHHHH

[email protected]
Quote:

If i where you i would have gone back to Nigeria to look for some thing to do because i can see that illiteracy are your problem more over i can see that you are so much confused in life because of your wickedness and irresponsibility. If you know whom are you talking with you would have asked the almighty God to make you be like me because if God gave you 10 % of what I have achieved in life you will never open your smelling mouth to speak against me when I do not leave either in Ghana nor Nigeria, now tell me how do I know you or know your client only this will make you know that you have a dead wisdom.

The almighty God whom I worshipped who knows every thing in darkness and in light will close my way if I have any means know you before or seen you before or have any information about you but if I never do any bad against you the evil spirit in Ghana will return all your curses back to you and your family.

I wonder why devil remove the wisdom from your empty brain and fill your brain with devil all the days of your life evil will always come to you others will make it there in Ghana but your will never see good thing every time problem will meet you where ever you are.

I know you don’t have mother and father again and even if you have I will never open my blessed mouth to say any evil against them because they never offended me in any way, but since you have choose to speak evil against my innocent mother you will never have peace with any body called mother and even if you get married your wife will never see any body to call her mother.

All dead mothers will fight against your prosperity and blessing because you brought such problem for your self .

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA JOBS DONE DROP MI GUY OOOO!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

Because of your mail to me I will resend that your work good format that he will see that you are fucking Nigeria that don't know the road to CBN office in your country.

I will send him site fro he to see that your scamming him.

Do you think that you are talk to baby in this fucking thing we are doing, your not a guy and you will not be because you don't know how to work.

wait and see if you will get a cent from him again if I don't receive a call from you and ask me to work with you on this job.

Give you 48hrs to get back to me.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THE E.N.D OF YOU AND TO HADES YOU GO.

YOU JUST FUCK UP, YOU MESSED UP WITH THE WRONG MAN. GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE. YOU ARE A BITCH ASS AND AM GONNA COME FOR YOU TILL YOU PAY ALL YOU OWE. RUN BITCH I SEE YOU RUN BITCH. WHEN YOU SEE ME CALL THE COPS. YOU GO PAY WAT YOU OWE.

[email protected] wants some new phone friends. Just tell him that the Showm@n sent you.
Quote:
THE SHOWM@N,

ASHAWO PICKIN U DEY RUST IN GHANA AS A TOUT AND MAD MAN ON THE STREET OF 37. WHO TAKE YOU TO GHANA BY SEA OR INSIDE TRAILER THAT CARRY COW TO SOKOTO,.

I WILL BE IN GHANA THIS WEEKEND SO WHAT IS YOUR CONTACT. ALTHOUGH PEANUT LIKE YOU DONT USE PHONE . STREET HAWKER AND URCHINS OF AFLOWA BOARDER.

OR WHEN YOU COME TO COTONOU I WILL SEE YOU THERE BECAUSE POVERTY HAS DESTROYED YOUR LIFE FINISH.

I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER BECOS BASKET MOUTH LIKE U MUST COME FROM
A WIDE TOTO WITH THICK STRONG HAIRS LIKE OKIJA FOREST.

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME IN CEDIS COUNTRY? HAVE YOU SEEN DOLLAR BEFORE? THIEFT

WASH YOUR MAMA TOTO WELL BECOS I WANT TO ENJOY IT AGAIN SINCE YOUR POOR FATHER DIE WITHOUT LEAVING A WILL BEHIND WHO WILL INHERINT YOUR MAMA TOTO. IAM AVALABLE FOR THAT POLITICAL TOTO ASSIGNMENT.

RAT RING ME WITH THIS NUMBER IF YOU HAVE CEDIS LEFT IN UR POUCKET.00228 0227372 . IAM ON BUSINESS TRIP TO LOME TOGO.

THE SHOWM@N IKPU.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahaha Fool ooooooooo ikpu nna gi nevu u are nothing but an empty can good for nothing boy wey the reply maga mail shame on u

[email protected]
Quote:

U CAN NOT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH, *DELETED*, U THE CHECK MAGA BOX IN GHANA 9JA IS DEVELOPED NOW, SO I WILL ADVICE U COME BACK NOW OKAY, BECOS SOON GHANAIAN GOV WILL GIV U RUN UNDERSTAND, U CAN ADD ME SO THAT WE CAN WORK TOGETHER OKAY, NOT FIGHTING EACH OTHER, THANK U AND BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
emekus now i know ur jst a big fool.any way my dog has jst finish fucking ur mother and ur father is in my toilet eating my shit.and as for you.ur gonna die soon after i make you fuck ur mother.u fucking low life bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:

You are a fool. Ibo goat meat. U fucking bastard. Ur fathers and mother was
killed like a pig in Jos, wat were u able to do. U fool. U will fall from pit to hell.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
numb skull
who the fuck is this, you gast to be out your mind

[email protected]
Quote:
I will pray for you so that your star would turn to nuvo (hope you know what that is or better still,google it). And next time you want to send an email, kindly do a spell check. Your grammatical blunders would make a 2 year old cry. You can also enroll for a part time course in any university because am very sure your a drop out,stark illiterate . In the mean time, go get a life and stop pouring out your frustration on everything around you. You just indicated the kind of life you live, begging for 15 mins of computer time in a cyber cafe , I feel pity for your mother and father because they might have been happy when they gave birth to you not knowing that you be a gutter child. And please stop sleeping with your sister, its called incest so go look for a prostitute to sleep with because no normal girl would come near you. Don't even know why am wasting my time on a low life scum of the earth.

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TOO U AND UR FAMILYSSSSSSSSSSSS DIE BY FIRE

[email protected]
Quote:
U WITH BABA GOD.
BACK TO U AND UR FAMILY BY FIRE BY FORCES. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
I no blame you, back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
BACKTO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER NA U GO DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTN: MUGU>>>>.BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
back to you mugu wee dey for nija

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDAR IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHATSOEVER UR STUPID WORDS 4RM UR SMELLING MOUTH BACK TO SENDER BY FIREEE TO U.

[email protected]
Quote:
your cursed forever in Jesus name amen

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SHALL DIE BY FIRE YOU WORHTLESS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU TOO TO HELL WITH YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
NO GO LOOK FOR JOB YOU *DELETED* ASS HOLE. YOU ARE PROUD TO BE A GUY MAN YOU ARE A WEASTE AND A DESEASE TO THE GENERATION. I AM SORRY FOR YOUR PARENTS FOR YOU ARE JUST USELESS TO THEM AN IDIOT LIKE YOU A COMPOUND FOOL FOR THAT MATTER. WE NARE TALKING ABOUT COMPANIES AND FACTORIES AND AN IDIOT LIKE YOU IS TALKING ABOUT CARS AND HOMES THAT IS WHY YOU ARE AN IDOIT THAT WILL NEVER GROW. BAG OFF AND NEVER WRITE ME A GIAN YOU SHEET..

[email protected]
Quote:
subject: LITTLE KIDS OF NOWADAYS

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE REALLY SEEN A BIG FOOL WHO ONLY DO NOT KNOW WHY HE CAME TO LIFE BUT ALSO SIT AND TALK RUBBLISH TO ME JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE LITTLE PEANUT THAT CAN'T EVEN AFFORD MY FLIGHT TICKET TO 9JA AMOKPE LIKE YOU...OLOBURUKU....EKPE...AKWOTOLO....LEKPE......NA THE FIRE WHNE YOU DEY TALK ABOUT NA GO BURN ALL YOUR EVIL CURRENCY ABI YOU THINK SAY I BE YAHOO PLUS LIKE YOU..FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MAKE YOU JUST WRITE BACK NA YOU GO KNOW SAY I KNOW YOUR ADDRESS AND CAN SEND MEN TO COME BURST YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO REAL MEN ARE CAUSE WHEN MEN WERE MEN LITTLE BOYS LIKE YOU DON'T JUST DARE.........MONKEY'SSSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
IT IS YOUR FATHER, MOTHER, SISTERS, BROTHERS, UNCLES, AUNTIES, NIECES, NEPHEWS, INLAWS, EVEN YOUR OWN CHILDREN IF YOU HAVE ANY AND YOUR NEXT GENERATION THAT WILL DIE BY FIRE. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOU CARWARD AND USELESS MOTHFUCKER THIEF LIKE YOU BACK TO SENDER YOU CARWARD AND USELESS MOTHFUCKER THIEF LIKE YOU BACK TO SENDER YOU CARWARD AND USELESS MOTHFUCKER THIEF LIKE YOU BACK TO SENDER YOU CARWARD AND USELESS MOTHFUCKER THIEF LIKE YOU BACK TO SENDER YOU CARWARD AND USELESS MOTHFUCKER THIEF LIKE YOU BACK TO SENDER YOU CARWARD AND USELESS MOTHFUCKER THIEF LIKE YOU BACK TO SENDER YOU CARWARD AND USELESS MOTHFUCKER THIEF LIKE YOU YOU GO DIE FOR SCAMMER IDOT. NA GOD GO JUDGE YOU BASTARD IDIOT LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu like you people don"t eat live,

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur papa na baster Idioy..na only u see this message?

[email protected]
Quote:
accountant dey do 419? lol

Quote:
come meet me for where i dey f i no go marrone you you fucking baggar like you.
accounttant no die oh.
call me. for my niger number. 08027213979. tell me where u dey. i go come meet u.
bagger.
beware of BAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
You really have time to talk trash, cant you see how stupid you are? idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
MY MAN WHY U DEY FUCK UP?
I DEY CANADA DEY ENJOY WEN U DEY NIGERIA DEY SUFFER
WHY, YOU POOR MEN ALWAYS ANGRY? NA ONLY YOU BE POOR MAN FOR NIGERIA? ABEG I DONT NEED MEN LIKE U FOR THIS JOB U 2 POOR
KEEP ONE OF UR SISTER FOR ME FOR XMAS OKAY MAKE I FEEL HER
I WILL BUY U PHONE.
THANKS,
Mr. RENE

[email protected]
Quote:
You even get time to write long story wihtout correct sentence. Ihave many aguleri friends here who are drunkard ok. your right up show say you no be guy. rather a factory worker. Make i tell you guy no dey insult guy. if you see format you want to respond you tell your fellow guy say i dey here if any job contact me. but your own na to talk rubbish do you know if is that yours sister is doing home work with my dick now. Bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE NA NNE GI DIE ONCE YOU ANIMAL, YOUR FATHER YACH FUCK YOPUR MOTHER ASS. USU NRA KWA MAGAI NA UMUNAGHIMAP GI ASHAWOW MA GI ASAHWO NWANNEGI ASHAWOM DIE BY FIRE NAGI DIE BYACCIEDENT ON THIS I SWEAR GOODBY U ARE SOON DEAD. AND I GIVE YOU ONE MONTH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE BYACCIEDENT IF YOU DOUBT ME CALL ME SEE SOON
ALL YOU COURSE WILL FOLLOW YOUR FAMILY AS I NO DO YOU ANY TING
YOU NO SEE ABUJA PEOPLE WAY TO CHOP OUR MONEY TALK TO
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NO GO DIE BETTER AND I PRAY YOU FOLLOW MY FATHER DIE THIS YEAR OLD FOOL

Quote:
MAGI NA NNE NA NNA AND EZINA-ULOGI GI DIE ONCE YOU ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
NA DIS I TAKE KNOW SAY NA YOU BE POOR RAT AND THE CAMRY WHEN I DEY USE NA YOUR PAPA WHEN DIE WITH POVERTY NA PAY ME...LET ME WARNED YOU FROM NOW..IF YOU SHOULD REPLY ME BACK AGAIN I WILL INCLUDE YOUR NAME IN MY LIST AND THE WRAGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD SHALL BEFALL YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING BE AN INSIGNIFICANT IDIOT......NINCOMPOOP AND A THWART FOR THAT...ONYARA..OBOTOEWE.......BECAUSE YOU DEY COLLECT YOU NOR KNOW YOUR AGE MATE AND HOW TO TALK WITH PEOPLE AGAIN....HOW MUCH YOU DON TAKE WHEN MAKE YOU DEY ACT LIKE MAN WHEN LICK MENSTRATION...UNA WISE OHHH OR ELSE YOU GO CONFESS...ILEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
why you dey send me adico na?wetin i do u? i know say u get money and
u be G-boy so leave me alone make i make my own money.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GBAWAKWAA NNE GI! DEPUTY MANAGER OF MAD PEOPLE. Very Happy FRUSTRATED ARMED ROBBER, THUNDER GBAGBUKWAA NNE GI, NNA GI, NA NDI EZI NA ULO GI NILE. YOU WILL DIE YOUNG. FOR DESPISING ME, NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY IN THIS LIFE. YOU WILL DIE WRETCHED. STUPID ILLITERATE. GO AND DIE. WASTED IDIOT THAT COULDN'T FIND HIS FEET IN NIGERIA AND RAN TO GHANA. YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW YOU. BASTARD. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE COMPLITY GOAT AND ONCE AGAIN ALL YOU GENERATION WILL DIRY TODAY YOUR MAMA IS AKUNNA IDIROKO GO AND FUNCK YOUR MAMA BECAUSE YOUR MAMA THEY BEGGE ME TO FUNCK BUT I DID NOT AGREE BECAUSE IKPU NNE GI NA ESISI TOMUCH THAT WHY I BUSHITE HER GO FUNCK YOUR MOTHER GOAT AND YOUR FATHER DIR Y INSID REVER NIGER STUPID AND MANED MAN YOUR SISTER IS AKUNNA ALL YOUR GENERATION IS AKUNNA BOT OF YOUR FATHER HE IS WOMAN LAPAR YOUR BROTHER FUNCK GOAT GO AND DIRY FILISH PERSON BARSTAND

[email protected]
Quote:
Your whole generation is cursed,justed look at your tenses ,you are an empty vessel that makes the loudest noise,take a hike!!! stupid Igbo boy and learn how to respect your elders,job is not by force.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the Deputy Manager of Mad People. Deputy.

Damn near fell out of my chair on that one.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The past several days I got into a nice insult exchange with a lad I had a go around with about two years ago. He had mistaken me for a lad he had a RL dispute with. He would get so upset he would start dropping the names of RL life lads, and I would play it by ear using their names in subsequent insults Twisted Evil

Not sure what exactly stirred him up this time, but he is as much fun as I remember. Feel free to drop him a line, ask to work with him or you can ask him why he cut the Showm@n's job.

oluwashola200@[email protected] writes

Quote:
WHY ARE YOU SENDING ME THIS EMAIL, I DID NOT THINK THAT YOU ARE A GUY AND I DID NOT KNOW YOU. I THINK YOU DID NOT ME TOO WHY ARE YOU SENDING THIS TYPE OF MAIL TO ME IF YOU KNOW ME I LL LIKE YOU TO COME OUT AND FOR ME TO SEE YOU. AM IN GHANA AND I LIKE YOUR WAY BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW TO TALK I JUST LIKE TO SEE YOU MAKE I SHOW YOU HOW THIS LIFE IS.

YOU THIS MUGU WHERE ARE YOU ,BABY GUYS TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND LOOK YOUR BACK BEFORE YOU SEND THIS TYPE OF MAIL TO PERSON AGAIN,

IF YOU BE ANIMAL AND YOU ARE NOT FAST AND YOU DONT KNOW YOUR WAY, YOU ARE GOING TO PASS THE EXPRESS WAY AND MOTOR DID NOT KILL YOU, THE MOTOR LET YOU PASS AND YOU STILL GOING TO THE ROAD THAT YOU KNOW THAT THIS ROAD ODE THAT LOOKING FOR ANIMAL TO KILL ALWAYS PASS HERE YOU YOURSELF KNOW THAT YOU JUST LIKE TO DIE BECAUSE ODE LL KILL YOU. AND BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD YOU WILL DIE BY THE HANDS OF ODE. ODE WILL KILL YOU AS YOU KNOW THAT ODE USE GUN WHICH YORUBA KNOWS AS OGUN AND YOU YOURSELF CALL IN YOUR EMAIL THAT IS WHAT WILL KILL ANIMAL LIKE YOU . BY THE GRACE OF GOD AMIN? YOU WILL GO OUT AND YOU WILL NEVER COME BACK AGAIN.

YOU SEE IN THIS WORK MANY ANIMAL LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS DOING THIS IN THIS JOB I KNOW THAT YOU WILL DIE

.YOU THIS BASTARD YOU DID NOT KNOW YOUR FATHER OR REMEMBER HOME YOUR FAMILY DONT GET FOOD TO EAT YOUR MAMA DEY CRY EVERYDAY YOU DID NOT THINK, I AM NOT THE TYPE OF GUYS YOU THINK I AM, GOD BLESS ME AND I AM NOT A CAFE GUYMAN AS YOU SAID SO GOD BLESS ME MORE-THAN YOU THINK OR KNOWS MY FAMILY ARE FINE I DO MANY GOOD THINKS WHICH GOD HAPPY WITH?ANIMAL WHAT ABOUT YOU CHECK YOUR SELF. GUYMAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU TAKE SOME SMALL SMALL BOYS JOBS THAT THEY BRING YOU INSIDE AND YOU WILL BE SENDING ANOTHER INFORMAT TO THOSE CLIENT ONE DAY IS FOR THE THIEF ONE DAY IS FOR THE OWN.

BASTARD THAT DID NOT KNOW HIS FATHER THAT IS YOUR NAME

BYE BYE GIVE YOUR MOTHER MONEY TO EAT AND YOUR BROTHERS YOU BASTERD.

Quote:
SHOW YOUR FACE I NEVER GET ANY CHAIRMAN ANY THE ONLY PERSON RESPECT IN ONLY ERIC AS CHAIRMAN SO I HAVE NO ANY CHAIRMAN AND ALL WHAT YOU ARE SAY IS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I NEVER TAKE ANYBODY JOB BEFORE AND NO ONE JOB EVEN PAY ME BEFORE ALL WHAT I GET IS MY JOB PAYING ME AND I NEVER COLLECT ANY JOB FROM ANY ONE BEFORE BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANY ONE JOB WHAT I KNOW TO CACHE MUGU ON COMPUTER IS NOT MANY PEOPLE NO IT AND ALL THIS YOU ARE SAYING TO ME IF YOU NO ME BEFORE AM NOT THE PERSON YOU NO BEFORE AGAIN THINGS HAVE CHANGE LONGTIME SO I DONT KNOW YOU AND I DID NOT WANT TO KNOW YOU BECAUSE SOMEBODY LIKE YOU THAT SENDING THIS TYPE OF EMAIL TO PERSON THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW.

WHAT IS YOUeR PROBLEM I DID NOT KNOW YOU ME YOU CAN NEVER SEE ME OUTSIDE WORKING IN INTERNET CAFE THOSE TIME HAVE PASS AND THAT TIME CAN NEVER NEVER COME TO MY SIDE AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOU AND I NEVER COLLECT JOB FROM ANY ONE BEFORE TILL I WILL SAY MAYBE YOU ARE ONE OF PEOPLE THAT GIVE ME JOB BEFORE NO I DONT COLLECT JOB FROM ANYBODY AND NOBODY NO THAT AM DOING GUY YOU YOURSELF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS GOOD WORK TO DO IN LIFE OR IF NOT THAT HOW THE 9JA BE AND THE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD YOU JUST TALKING AND TALKING.

PRAY FOR YOURSELF WELL BECAUSE ALL WHAT YOU ARE SAYING INSIDE YOUR MAIL WILL BE YOUR OWN AND FAMILY.

IF THIS GOD IS NOT ALIFE AGAIN AND IF I COLLCET YOUR JOB IT CAN BE MY BUT IF I DID NOT COLLECT YOUR JOB ALL IS FOR YOU 1000TIMES AND YOUR FAMILY

I DEY ON MY LAPTOP REPLY AGAIN

Quote:
you get sweet mouth and if to say i can see you i could have spoil your life for you but you can not show yourself out so i did not have time for you again i have many things to do

it look like some people have curse you and you never know all what you are say if you know that you are a man show you self out any country you are now show your self and i will find you out but i know you are a lier so i did not have your time again do not write me again if you do Almighty GOD will spoil your life.

Born Basterd.

Quote:
YOUR PROBLEM IS YOU TALK TOO MUCH YOUR MUGU YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I DID NOT KNOW AND YOU JUST TALKING AND TALKING SO AM WAITING FOR YOUR SEVEN DAYS OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
i don't want to talk to you again you have tell me seven day all your family will dead and tell me your name make i do you something and tell malik and blessing well.

that i cut your job malik told me is coming to Ghana very soon and i will go and pick him, am not shola you know before GOD blessing me not with anybody because shola know dey do somebody jobs i cache my job by my self all this malik them know it you just dey talk na GOD will delay with you is not me you are telling too is GOD and he will delay with you because my GOD know how my life is before and he change for now you are talking that i cut your job you give me job or i work with you before go and ask for me from malik them shola never ask for job from anybody before i cache maga by my self so you just dey talk to mama and my family which i did not know you and you did not give me job and i did not you job what is your problem or you just like to be talking i did not have your time if you like you can show your self am in Ghana forget about all this talk talk i did not know you.

Just dont worry your self i don't know you ask about me from malik his brother blessing and mike mike know my house i use my car to carry him up and down here and if you know woko woko he can talk about me GOD bless me am not poor people that want me to poor bad thing have happen to them many die.

GO AND FIND PERSON THAT CUT YOUR JOB TO ANOTHER PLACE AM NOT THE ONE I DID NOT HAVE YOUR TIME AGAIN TO WRITE YOU GOD DONE DO IT FOR ME, I KNOW DEY DO PEOPLE JOBS ALL THE JOB I DEY DO AND PAY ME IS MY JOB GUY GOD BLESS ME AND NOBODY CAN BLOCK THE WAY OF GOD SO FIND ANOTHER THINGS TO TALK ABOUT.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks, Dev, this guy is fun Laughing It took 2 emails for him to figure out I was going to kill him for chopping my childhood village friend the Sh0w Man's job, not my job.

Quote:
GUY YOUR OWN TOO MUCH OOOOO YOU JUST DEY TALK AND TALK TO ME WHY WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM I DID NOT KNOW YOUR WORK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I NEVER COLLECT WORK FROM ANYBODY BEFORE WHY ARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THIS OR PEOPLE SEND YOU STOP IT IF YOU ARE IN ACCRA AM HERE IN ACCRA HERE IS MY NUMBER 0261753854. GUY STOP IT OOOOOOOOOOOO.

I DID NOT GET YOUR JOB YOU JUST DEY TALK ALL THE TIME AS YOU BE GOD GUY YOU ARE NOT A GOD SHOW YOUR SELF I DONT KNOW YOU I DID NOT HAVE JOB WITH YOU.

Quote:
GUY,

MISTAKE IN SOMEWHERE BETWEEN ME AND YOU, BECAUSE WHAT MAKE ME INSULT YOU IN THE FIRST TIME IS I DID NOT KNOW YOU AND I JUST SEE THAT YOUR EMAIL JUST COME TO MY EMAIL FIND OUT EVERY WELL AM NOT THE ONE YOU WANT TO SEND YOUR MAIL TO BECAUSE I NEVER KNOW STILL I WORK WITH THIS PEOPLE IN ABIDJAN SOMETIME THIS PEOPLE EMAIL ALWAYS COME INSIDE MY MAIL AND I NEVER KNOW WHAT MAYBE IS WOKO WOKO YOU DEY SEND YOUR MAIL TO NOT ME THE MISTAKE IS THAT I JUST SEE YOUR MAIL AND HOW YOU SEND IT MAKE ME JUST LOOK THAT WHY THIS TYPE OF MAIL TO ME,THAT IS WHY I INSULT YOU AM IN GHANA BUT I NEVER WORK WITH ANYBODY IN MY LIFE I DO MY THINGS WITH MY WIFE SOMEBODY JOB I NEVER TAKE IT BEFORE BROTHER IF SOMEBODY TAKE YOUR JOB AM NOT HAPPY WITH THAT BECAUSE IS NOT GOOD BEFORE YOU WORK AND GET YOUR JOB IS NOT EASY GUY SO I WORK WITH MALIK BEFORE ALL OF THEM ARE NOT GOOD TO ME BUT I THANK GOD DAY GOD DO HIS WAY ON MY LIFE AND I THANK GOD AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH I NEVER TAKE JOB FROM ANYBODY BEFORE OR WORK WITH ANYBODY STILL I WORK WITH THIS PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DO ME TOO MY JOBS PAY WHICH THEY DID NOT GIVE ME ANYTHING INSIDE MONEY BUT ALL OF THEM COME TO GHANA HERE I USE MY CAR TO CARRY THEM BECAUSE FOR THEM TO KNOW THE WORK OF GOD SO MY BROTHER NOT THE ONE YOU WANT TO SEND THIS MAIL I HAVE SEND YOU MY NUMBER I CAN MEET YOU BECAUSE I DID NOT DO IT.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I shot him an email too...no insults or anything, I'm just gonna let Okija Shrine figure out the mess!

Quote:
GUY,

WHY ARE YOU WORRY YOUR SELF I DONT KNOW YOU WHY ARE WORRY YOUR SELF I NEVER TAKE YOUR JOB AND YOU DID NOT KNOW ME I DONT KNOW YOU YOU JUST DEY TALK THAT I TAKE YOUR JOB YOU THINK NA SO JUJU DEY KILL WHO DID NOT TAKE YOUR JOB JUJU WILL COME KILL THE PERSON GUY FORGET SEE GO THERE MY NAME IS ADEWOLE ADESHOLA OLADOKUN. SO GO AND DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO BECAUSE I NEVER CHOP YOUR MONEY BEFORE I NEVER TAKE YOUR JOB

YOU JUST MEET ME UP CALL ME SO WE CAN MEET THAT YOUR HOT SLAP YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU WILL RECEIVED IT WELL IN MY HAND YOU SAY YOU DID NOT KNOW HOW TO TALK WITH PEOPLE.

THEN CALL ME AND WE SHOULD MEET.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^t7 Laughing I told him his phone sucked and I was going to give him a hot slap to the face. He seems a little on edge with his rushed run-on sentences.

Quote:
GUY,

WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME I DON'T KNOW YOU ARE YOU DID NOT ME I HAVE TELL YOU THAT I NEVER TAKE WORK FROM ANYBODY BEFORE BUT HOW YOU ARE INSULTING ME I DID NOT LIKE IT, YOU CAN CALL ME SHOLA I NEVER OFF MY NUMBER SEE IT AGAIN 0261753854 SO YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT YOU WILL GIVE ME HOT SLAP I JUST LIKE TO MEET YOU, SO YOU CAN BE ABLE TO TELL ME MAYBE ME AND YOU DO SOMETHING TOGETHER BEFORE OR YOU KNOW ME BEFORE YOU CAN GIVE ME SLAP BUT I KNOW YOU CANT I DON'T WANT TO TALK TOO MUCH YOU CAN CALL ME SO WE CAN MEET OR GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER I WILL CALL YOU SO WE CAN ,MEET MY NUMBER IS NOT OFF IS ALWAYS ON GUY.

I DON'T KNOW YOU OOOOOOOOOOO AND AM NOT A FOOL AT YOU ARE CALLING ME SO WHEN WE MEET THAT TIME IF I NEVER COLLECT JOB FROM YOUR HAND OR ME AND YOU DO JOB TOGETHER BEFORE YOU WILL COME AND SLAP ME VERY WELL ME I JUST LIKE TO MEET YOU.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@all -- that Shola is a real mugu. Laughing Sent me the same reply about it being a mistake that he sent FS

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PASS U MAN U NOR GO DON NOTHING
I GO PRAY TO MY GOD BECAUSE E PASS UR JUJU FOOLISH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER WAS MY CONCUBINE BEFORE SHE DIED AND ON SICK BED SHE WAS STILL PLEADING FOR A HOT FUCK FROM ME, NOW AM CURRENTLY FUCKING YOUR SISTER

[email protected]
Quote:
Punk, I know you didn’t finish seconding school at all. That’s why your English is too poor to ready… Is this how you write letters to poor father who will die soonest?

Well I will advice you to go back to school because computer communication didn’t belong to your family, cause of your illiterate??? Don’t you know I can make you fucking rich???

[email protected]
Quote:

i can see you just learn internet to gossip, the common broken bottles wey small children they take the pass for road you fit speak. if you don't know what to do with internet read success digest and see a lot of business there and stop gossip. because if i cought you gossiping again. Count your mother being fucke in her ass by my german dog.
Fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:

Good to read from you again, once an illiterate is an illiterate. You can not even write simple words and sentence correctly. Then why I would I be talking with you. Go and speak that your jargon to your pregnant mother for your uncle. While your father is still alive, but his prick is dead.

Bastard mugu.

[email protected]
Quote:

Infact i am discouraged reading your stinking jargon always. While i have a lot of work at my table to do. Please tell your pregnant mother that is carrrying your uncles baby to come and meet in Olympics Hotel room 102 at okota. make she service my prick for me it has been a long time since she is pregnant she ran away.

[email protected]
Quote:

I JUMP AM PASS,HOLLY GHOST FIRE,BACK TO SEND.,I GET TIME MUMU LYK YOU,GET A REAL LIFE,INFACT YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY AND 9JA,YOU NO GET SHAME AT THIS 20TH CENTURY YOUR NAME IS KING JUJU,I SORRY FOR THE DAY YOU ARE BORN.

[email protected]
Quote:

i can see that you are nothing but a foolish man, but i say back to sender in jesus name because as long as my father is a rich i am a biger dan you, for ur information i am going to pray against you with rev.father in the camp for you to recieve every bad intention you have for me because i never think of evil against you.evil man, your wife or your wife to be must die primature and your genaration will soon visit primature death.my prayer for you personal is poorverty forever.YOU ARE DAVIL,BASTARD, HOLYGAN. IDIOT, HEGOAT AND LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF YOU NOTHING BUT A JENCONIDETED, YOU WILL BE MOVED BY SPITURAL ATTACK FOREVER AND WITH MY PRAYER IN THE CAMP YOU WILL VISIT DEATH IN YOUR FAMILY 3 DAYS TODAY.HARD SHIP WILL BE YOUR DAILY BREAD OK.YOU ARE FINISHED OOOOOOOOOOOOOO,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GANGSTAR 4LIFE YOU DONT HAVE MANAL,TRY TO HAVE MANAL OK

YOU MAN OR DAVIL I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU,BUT I WANT TO ASK YOU ONE QUESTION WHAT HAVE DONE TO DESERVE ALL THIS SHIT?YOU CALL ME GUY?HOW DO YOU MEAN BY CALLING ME GUY PLS CAN YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT IT.I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY LIKE YOU,I AM LOOKING FOR SMEONE WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF ME AND WHO KNOWS THE VALUE OF LIFE OK,NOT HEATLESS MAN LIKE YOU WHO CAN NOT SPEAKE WELL.IN THE NAME OF ALL MIGHY GOD PLEASE STOP DROPING MASSAGE WHIT THIS ID FOR GOD SAKE OK.TINA MODU 4LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
y guy u stupid pass stupid. u dont knw how to spell your title. wey u get time towrite me this ucmprehensive mssg.
u contest unopposed yet u be idiot. fake "REV"

know say u stupid pass

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR WIFE AND MOTHER GO DIE FOR FUCKU FUCKU SPIRITUAL FATHER MY ASS GOD GO PUNISH THAT YOUR MOUTH AND SODDER YOU PRICK WEY SMALL LIKE EPA..

KING JUJU PRICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU, PUNISH FATHER, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN (IF YOU HAVE ANY) YOUR GENERATION BOTH BORN AND UNBORN TO YOUR 2000 GENERATION. YOUR LINEAGE HAVE BEEN CURSED FOREVER AND NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME TO YOU IN YOUR LIFE NOW AND FOREVER. THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU WILL REMAIN AND DIE IN ABJECT POVERTY. POOR ILLITERATE GENERATION THAT CANNOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED THAT IN THIS 21ST CENTURY YOUR FAMILY HAS NOT PRODUCED NOT EVEN ONE GRADUATE.

YOU WILL LABOUR IN VAIN. YOUR HAND SHALL FIND NOTHING GOOD. YOU WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH. OGUN THE GOD OF THUNDER WILL WIPE YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD. YOU ARE DUE FOR YOUR FUNERAL. YOU WILL RETURN IN YOUR CASKET TO YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE. DEAD FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

FRUSTRATED AND POOR WRETCHED ANIMAL. THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT SOULS YOU SHED IN TIME PAST HAS DRIVEN YOU OUT OF THE LAND AND YOU THINK THAT LIVING IN FRUSTRATION WILL DELIVER YOU. REV OF THE FOOLS. HANDS OFF YOUR JOB THAT YOU GOT FROM WHERE??? BASTARD.

THE DAY YOU WILL EVER COLLECT A DIME FROM THIS JOB WILL BE THE END OF YOUR LIFE. I HAVE MARKED YOU RED AND ALL YOUR LIFE MAY YOUR WAYS BE DARK AND SLIPPERY. YOUR ENEMIES WILL OVERCOME YOU AND OVERTAKE YOU AND OVERSHADOW YOU.

MARK YOU FROM TODAY, YOU STAND IN JUJU BUT I STAND AS AN ORACLE OF THE MOST HIGH, YOU HAVE CEASED TO PROSPER. I HAVE WITHERED YOUR HAND LIKE THE FIG TREE AND YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN UNPRODUCTIVE. I CURSE YOU FOREVER. DIFFICULTY AND SORROW WILL BE YOUR BREAKFAST, LAUNCH AND DINNER. YOU WILL TOIL UNTIL YOU SHED BLOOD FROM YOUR EYES TILL YOU COME BACK TO ME TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.

AS I MARK YOU WITH RED, SO SHALL THE gods SPILL YOUR BLOOD. YOUR LIFE FROM TODAY HAS BEEN MARKED WITH TOTAL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX AND SO SHALL IT BE LIFE EVERLASTING, AMEN AND AMEN.

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
that Shola is a real mugu.

He wasn't too interested in chatting with me on the phone at 2:45 am, even when I told him I saw a vision that his life was in danger!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YES, WHAT A FUCKIN' KNOB Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
GUY

YOU SEE WHERE PERSON DEY PAY FOR WHAT HE DID NOT DO OR YOU JUST THINK THAT WHAT I DID NOT KNOW I WILL PAY FOR IT GO TO YOUR OKIJA AND DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO THERE BUT LOOK YOURSELF VERY WELL FIRST BECAUSE IN OKIJA THEY WILL ASK YOU THAT IS THIS MAN DO THIS THING OR NOT IF I NOT THE ONE THE THINGS WILL GO BACK TO YOU I KNOW THAT VERY WELL BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SO MY FRIEND DO NOT WORRY YOURSELF I AM NOT THE ONE FIND WHO TAKE YOUR JOB.

SO TAKECARE OF YOUR SELF TELL YOUR FRIEND THAT HE SHOULD THINK VERY WELL TO KNOW WHO HE GIVE HIS JOB I DID NOT KNOW HIM AND I NEVER GO TO ANY PLACE TO WORK I DEY INSIDE MY HOUSE WORKING HOW I AM GOING TO GET HIS JOB OR HE TELL YOU THAT HE KNOWS ME HE JUST DEY WRITE AND INSULTING ME FOR WHAT I DID NOT KNOW SO HE SHOULD NOT LET GOD START DO SOMETHING BAD TO HIS LIFE BECAUSE MY HAND IS CLEAR SO I NEVER WORRY MY SELF TO WRITE YOU OR HIM IS NOTHING TO ME I JUST FILL LIKE TO WRITE ALL THE TIME YOU AND HIM WROTE ME SO I NEVER WORRY MY SELF AM NOT THE ONE WHO TAKE HIS JOB BECAUSE IF SOMEBODY TAKE MY OWN JOB NOW I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE PERSON BUT THE INSULT YOUR GUY DEY INSULT ME AND MY FAMILY WHICH I DID NOT KNOW YOU AND YOU DID NOT KNOW ME THAT IS WHY CALL GOD TO HELP YOUR GUY SO IF PERSON THAT TAKE HIS JOB GOD WILL HELP YOUR GUY TO PUNISH THE PERSON IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

TAKECARE AND MAY GOD HELP US PEOPLE LIKE TO TAKE PERSON JOB GOD WILL DELAY WITH THEM BY THE GRACE OF GOD SO MY GUY I DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT JOB THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IF I AM THE ONE I WILL TELL YOU THAT YES THE JOB IS IN MY HAND AND THIS IS HOW I GET THE JOB BUT NOTHING LIKE THAT IN MY HAND MY GUY I DON'T TAKE JOB FROM OUTSIDE AND I NEVER DO ANY WORK FROM ANYBODY SO MY GUY.

bye

YES YOU ARE CALLING ME IN THE MIDNIGHT THAT YOUR FAMILY IS IN PROBLEM,WHY YOUR NUMBER DID NOT SHOW FOR ME TO LET YOU KNOW SOMETHING IN LIFE THAT GOD PASS YOU AND I PASS YOU TOO YOUR UNKNOWN NUMBER WILL NOT COME ON MY PHONE AGAIN BECAUSE IF I TELL YOU ANYTHING ON PHONE IT WILL BE LIKE THAT FOR YOU FOR EVEN AND NEVER I WILL CATCH YOU GOD WILL CATCH IF YOU ARE IN GHANA YOU ARE IN PROBLEM FOR LIFE FOR THAT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN

He's getting us confused! I'm emailing him insults/curses from all my baiting accounts now. Keep it up...I can smell him going nuts Twisted Evil

edit: BB - I got this email 40 minutes ago. Did he go check his box after you woke him up? This is awesome

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just tried him again at 4:55 am. I couldn't tell if he was chanting something quietly or what, but he didn't really speak to me. I'm really worried about danger befalling him! Wink

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, he's awake now!

Quote:
YOU ARE CALLING ME YOU ARE GOIMH TOO FAR WITH YOUR WAY CARRY ON AND WAIT FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN I WANT TO FIND OUT THE PLACE YOU ARE CALLING FROM FIRST AND YOU WILL SEE THAT PEOPLE WILL BEHIND YOU FAST YOU ARE VERY VERY SMALL TO ME.

IF YOU WANT TO BE DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING YOU WILL GO AND DO THAT TO MUGU LIKE YOUR FAMILY AS YOU KNOW HOW TO INSULT YOUR FATHER And MOTHER I WILL USE DIE TO FIND YOU AND GOD WILL HELP ME WITH IT INSIDE THIS OUR FASTING ALL MY GOD WILL PUT PROBLEM TO YOUR LIFE AND WHAT EVER YOU PUT YOUR HAND WILL SPOIL BY THE GRACE OF GOD IF I KNOW ABOUT YOUR JOB YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THAT FOR YOU BUT IF I DID NOT KNOW AND HAVE HAND IN IT YOUR LIFE SPOIL READY YOU THIS FUCKING GUY.

I START WITH YOU I DID NOT NEED YOUR NAME SOMETHINGS TO DO FOR SOMEBODY LIKE YOU WE NO IT SO CARRY ON.

FUCKING GUYMAN.

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he doesn't get another call tonight! Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks folks, this is awesome! Laughing Poor Shola Twisted Evil

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from Shola!

Quote:
IF YOU ARE A GUY AS YOU CALL YOUR SELF OR YOU ARE A MAN COME OUT DON'T FAIR AND DONT TALK TOO MUCH GUY AM TRAVELING VERY SOON NOW BUT I LIKE TO DO YOU SOMETHING BEFORE GOING SO COME OUT IF NA YOUR FATHER BORN YOU AND YOU NEVER FAIR YOU ARE A MAN NOT A SMALL BOY COME OUT SHOW YOUR SELF

FUCK BOY

Quote:
CAFEGUYMAN,

YOU DON GO HOUSE I THINK THAT YOU WILL STILL BE REPLYING MY MAIL BACK FROM TODAY ON I WILL NOT REPLY YOUR MAIL AGAIN UNTIL YOU SHOW YOUR SELF I WILL LIKE TO SLAP YOU ANYDAY I MEET YOU WHICH YOU CAN SHOW YOUR SELF BUT I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A FAIR FAIR BOY YOU CAN NOT SHOW YOUR SELF YOU ARE NOT A MAN OOOOOO OH BOY FUCKING BOY I WILL SOON TRAVEL BUT I LIKE TO DO YOU SOMETHING BEFORE I GO YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER COME OUT IF YOU BE MAN BUT IF YOU DID NOT SHOW YOUR SELF YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER

Quote:
oh boy,

you worry your self too much you just dey worry your self by calling me i think that this word want to foll want i hear your call but you are just praying with fire if you are a guy bring your telephone number fair fair guyman i get manythings to do fucking guy your days are numbers is just look like i can just see you be for god and man i will just beating you on the road that i meet you before i will let police take you a way and show that all your email to me. but you fair to show up but i will put problem to your life

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The calls aren't super exciting, but if you want to take a listen here they are:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/bl_vmF8T/233261753854_10_46_PM_Saturday.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/fNI9cyw7/233261753854_12_55_AM_Sunday_1.html

Now that I listen to it again I can definitely hear him either quietly praying or chanting on the second recording. I hope he didn't put a juju curse on me! Shocked

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shola sent me a couple of the same ones he sent you, t7. One he sent 4 times! I sent him this yesterday but haven't got any response yet.

Quote:
Subject: SHOLA YOU HAVE STOLE FROM A GUYMAN AN NOW YOU WILL PAY

IDIOT THIEVE...LISTEN THERE ARE MORE THAN 1 OF US NOW LOOKING FOR YOU … YOU AFLICTED ONE NA FOOLS LIKE YOU DEY SPOIL DIS BIZ WHEN YOU STEAL FROM A FELLOW GUY. I AM IN TAMALE FOR MY JOB BUT WILL BE IN ACCRA ON TUESDAY.HOW I WISH INSTEAD OF SENDING EMAILS I …insult, insult, insult… IF I EVER KNOW WHERE YOU ARE IN ACCRA I WOULD ARRANGE TO COME SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD BECAUSE …insult, insult, insult…
PREPARE BECAUSE I AM COMING FOR YOU SHOLA. I WILL HUNT YOU AN MALIK DOWN AS THE SH0W MAN HAS ORDERED ME TO DO. I WILL HAVE MY MACHETE TO CUT THE HAND OF A THIEVE. ON THIS I SWEAR GOODBY U ARE SOON DEAD
YEMI

Hopefully, that will get you some more mumbled praying, Bluth
Twisted Evil

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy's fantastic. He's getting us all mixed up -

Quote:
OHHHHHHHH WHY YOU DID NOT WANT TO MEET ME YOU FEAR OF THE BEATING THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM MY HAND SO GO A WAY YOU ARE CRYING FOR YOUR JOB PEOPLE TAKE FROM YOU WHAT ABOUT THE MAGA TO KILL HIMSELF YOU ARE A FOOL YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT MAGA IS NOT FOR ONE PERSON ANYBODY CAN CATCH THE CLIENT THAT WHAT MAKE YOU MUGU MUMU DO NOT HAVE YOUR TIME AGAIN ANYTIME YOU WRITE I WILL JUST DELETE IT FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm emailing him from three different accounts - two of them are coming with machetes to set him straight, the other one keeps calmly telling Shola to set his affairs in order, in anticipation of his death. Okija Shrine has been consulted...

I'll try to call him later on. If Skype Recorder works, for once, I'll post it up.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Great stuff. Shola just got a message from Chief Innoc3nt Emeka, claiming that Shola has seven days to pay a tribute to the priests of Okija Shrine for cutting Showman's job, or he will perish. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARED LIKE YOU,YOU DAT DOESN'T NO YOUR FATHER,YOU ARE NOT ASHAME OF YOUR SELF.YOUR MOTHER HAVE YOU AND OTHERS OF YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER FOR DIFFRENT FOTHERS ONE CHILD ONE FATHER,MY PAPA IN THE LORD ( PAPA GBENGA ADEBOYE) HAS PROFESIZE THAT ANY MOUTH THAT RISE AGIANST ME WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE AND YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WILL SURFER TO DEAL.
9JA SHONKY APE OLORIBURUKU NI YIN OOOOO E O NI SE ORIRE RARA. E O NI RI OUN TEN WA LAYE YIN OOOOOO. UNA GO DEY SWEAT LIKE ELEjPHANT NA GO DEY CHOP LIKE INSECT NI OOOO. ANYHOW SHA TINK UNA DON WIN DIS TIME JUST NO SAY NO LONG THING AT ALL..DEM GO SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE IDIOT

GOD WILL ARREST TOU SOON

IDIOT BASTERD

WITH BEST REGARDS

Kwaki Edem Johnson
Director General.

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this bastard *DELETED* that does nt know how to speak english, u should stop sending mail to my box cos i dont know what u are talking about. u illitrate guy do u know whom u are sending mail to, if u need money send your job down here with respect let me work out money for you and stop coursing an innocent guy for nothing because if i ever swear for you then every course will return back to you with immediate effect. if u know what is good for you quickly appologize to me and be a good boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
AND I BET YOU THAT THE SAME OKIJA SHRINE WILL BOUNCE BACK ON YOU AND STRIKE YOU DOWN BECAUSE YOU ARE ABUSING THE SHRINE. OKIJA SHRINE SHE IS STILL STRIKING THE USELESS LIKE YOU AND I BET YOU SHE WILL RISE HER WICKED SIDE AGAINST YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TAKING THE OKIJA SHRINE FOR GRANTED. THEY HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS 2010 AND YOU WILL SEE IT YOURSELF.. WAIT AND SEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the one who said so, so i don't even have time to read anything out from this mail because i know i will gain nothing reading from your stupid mail. However you can say whatever you want to say but bear it at back of your mind that what ever you voice out from your inside will come back to you 100 fold. My own is that Oye Mmejolu ga agbayalum ma oye nna-emejoro, Obali ga-egbum ga Egbu onweeeeeeee. Isseeeeeeee!!!!

Last, but not least, a rant from [email protected]
Quote:
scum berg you can not even spell a single ward and claiming to make a sentence to express your self,bastard personal non-grater bloody hopeless fucking scrotum spermatozoa article of hopeless value of your whole linage psycho.u think u are thinking?ozu ORU OKPOR anu nwulu anwu ka gi mma.OooRrrUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu thank you for identifying your self spermato-genesis enjoy all your luggage's as well as you get lost of yourself lunatic nonstarter born by mistake out of idiosyncrasy of madness.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
scum berg you can not even spell a single ward

Laughing Laughing

That's absolutely hilarious.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The last rant is absolutely fabolous Laughing

Like this one as well:
Quote:
IDIOT BASTERD

WITH BEST REGARDS
Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
go and fuck your mother your are a bastard we are doing this bcos you people are fulls

[email protected]
Quote:

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE NO FURTURE BECAUSE WHO EVER THAT HAVE FURTURE WILL BE THINK OF WHAT TO DO TO BE CAME SOME BODY THAN TO ENTER NET AND STARTING CAUSING THE DAY THAT HIS/HER MOTHER GIVE BIRTH TO HIM/SHE.

REMEMBER WHAT EVER YOU LISTED ON YOUR MAIL IS UR POTION IN JESUS NAME, U CAN NEVER ESCAP IT. REMEMBER THAT A FOOL OF 40YRS WILL REMAIN FOOL. AND A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR WISE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GO TO SCHOOL-WALKING CORPSE, WORTHLESS THING, FOOL, BASTARD

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WALKING CORPSE. YOUR FUNERAL HAS LONG BEEN DONE BY YOUR BY YOUR RELATIVES LONG AGO AND YOUR NAME DELETED FROM THE BOOK OF RECORDS. BASTAAAAAAAAAAAARD!! WORTHLESS THING THAT HAS NO IDENTITY. YOU KNOW IT VERY WELL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE AN ORIGIN AS YOUR MOTHER CANNOT EXPLAIN WHO YOUR FATHER IS. MAY SANGO CONSUME YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:

why yopu contact me?
u want learn pets scamming because all ur nova ever get mugu for banking.
look, ah dey wait u.
every day ah dey take moni for mugu them.
u be na big fool
first class fool
came any time, cam catch me, ah dey wait u.
ah go take u turn ma boy boy.
u dey hear me so.

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY IF U DONT HAVE ANTHING TO DO, WHY NOT STOP BOTHERING YOUR FADA. YOUR JUJU TOO SMALL COS I HAVE ANOINTING THAT DESTROYS JUJ, ALREADY I HAVE BURIED JUJU FOR U AND READ THE BOOK OF PSALMS, WAT HOW U DIE NOW, I MEEDIATELY U OPEN THIS MESSAGE, U WILL FALL AND DIE.

BASTARD SMALL JUJU BOY, U TOOOOOOOO SMALL MAN

[email protected]
Quote:

my idiot 1 its has been pre-destined for folls like u to remain fools for ever. i only wish i could help u but now ur case is more than 90 if only ur dull n tiny liquid brain which is about getting to solid. any way UR life is miserable if not then why do breathing beef like u to be doing trying to commit murder any way u r working in the cbn without cbn domain yet u claim to be the pro's tell me what is "paymasterdesk" u make me laugh i magine how u will look like in ur miserable skin. lack has made ur skin like gum that is blocked. i wish u know how to suck a dick. cos ur fathers dream for u work with the CBN did not work that's y u r working it in this likeness and manner. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH. IS FATHER AND MOTHER DEAD. Come to think of it how were u born. because my dad is the medical practionist who confirmed ur SO CALLED FATHER impotent. may be thats y mothers *DELETED* is a tunnel that link all the shengei countries. na wah ooooooooooooh.

i have a question if not that its one sperm cell is what that forms embryo. i would have thought that u a son with multiple fathers. but hear my advice, u who is a son from a mother whose ass hole is a ditch.

remove from that aclaimed CBN or chukwuemeka your FATHER WILL DIE 2X

dead corpse.

[email protected]
Quote:

u be mumumumum u no get sense to say u get sense i for know animal
like go kill ur self foolish goat

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

arrived this morning.
Patrick Lucas wrote:
I PLACE CAUSE ON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRED FAMILIES.FOR YOU,YOU KNOW HOW YOUR FAMILIES USE TO DIE,YOUR OWN IS GOING TO BE MISRABLE BECAUSE ARE GOING TO DIE TOP OF YOUR MOTHER AS YOU ARE ALWAYS USE CHARMS TO FUCK YOUR OWN MOTHER THINKING THAT PEOPLE ARE SEEING YOU,IT IS SACRILAGE SO YOU WILL DIE AFTER SEVEN DAYS OF RECEIVING THIS MAIL,UNLES IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THIS MAIL OR YOU DID NOT OPEN IT BUT SO FAR YOU OPEN IT YOU ARE ALSO OPEN YOUR GRAVE TOO.

YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR MOTHER TOO THAT HER OWN REWARD AS SHE GRADUATE IN GOING FROM ONE CHURCH TO CHURCH TO SEDUCE PASTORS AND EVERY MAN OF GOD AND ALSO GOING HOTEL TO HOTEL TO FUNICATE SHE IS GOING TO DIE IN MARKET PLACE,YOU HAVE SEE THE CONDITION OF YOUR FATHER AS RESULT OF EATING WHAT YOUR MOTHER BROUGHT BACK WITHOUT QUESTION YOUR MOTHER WHERE IS WENT HIS OWN WILL BE DEATH BY HANGING.AMEN AND AMEN

I GIVE YOU ONLY 7 DAYS UNLESS IF YOU DID NOT OPEN THIS OR READ IT.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hah! I was attacked by baiters the last 2 weeks. Hope I weeded most of you gmail jokers out Razz

[email protected]
Quote:
MR FUCKEN/SCAMMER DEPUTY MANAGER, A BUTTERFLY THAT CALL IT'S SELF A BIRD ?
YOUR PROBLEMS IS THAT YOU ARE NOT LEARNED, EVEN UNTRAINED AND YOU ARE DISGRACE AND REGRET TO YOUR FAMILIES THOUGH YOUR PARENTS ARE FOOLS, VAGABONDS, FREAKY, BASTERED, IDIOTS, HOPELESS, GOOD FOR NOTHING, USELESS, ALSO YOU ARE A FOOL AND THAT YOU WILL REMAIN TILL YOU DIE BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS WILL REMAIN POOR ? THUNDER WILL BURN AN IDIOT LIKE LIKE AND I KNOW YOU ARE FULLY SCAMMER, GOD PUNISH SCALLYWAG LIKE YOU, FREAKY LIKE YOU ? MONKEY FUCK YOUR MAMA ? IS IT NOT YOUR SISTER THAT FUCKED AND DIE OF SEXUAL DESEASE ?

I BU EZIGBO ANUOHIA, MAKA NA AZUGHI GI AZU, IMAGHI NA IBU IHE IKO ONU NYE NDI NWE GI ? AMADIOHA MAGBUO KWA EHU DIKA GI ? ARA GBABGUKWAA GI ? IHIE MMETARA GBU KWAGI ? AKA GI KUIGAKWA N'OGWU ?

A BUTTERFLY THAT CALL IT'S SELF A BIRD !!!

OSUU !!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
This night you will fuck all your sisters.

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne na street u dey, i no know u, likewise u no know me too, y all these curse, struggle ur way out bro, this will not help matters, i have not done u wrong stop cur

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU , WHY ARE U CAUSING ME, PRAY MAKE GOD GIVE YOUR OWN, IF U CONTINUE LIKE, U R BOTH TO BE A FAILURE IN LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL YOU GET TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS MAIL THAT WHY YOU ARE A BIG HE GOAT.................................TIME YOU WILL USE TO SEE IF YOU WILL GET MAGA THAT WILL PAY YOU SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR CRIMINAL MOTHER AND FATHER BEFORE THEY GOT BURNED BY PEOPLE THEY ARE ABOUT TO STEAL THEIR FOOD TO EAT DUE TO HUNGER.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE FOOL AND YOUR MAMA AND FATHER..ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
SO YOU ARE ALL THAT JOBLESS AND STUPID

[email protected]
41.202.85.69Cote D'Ivoire (Abidjan)
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU? HOW DO YOU GET THIS ID?

Quote:
N~GGA DIE

Quote:
I CAN SEND YOU INDIAN VUDUS RIGHT HERE
BLIND MAN
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT YOU MAKING MONEY AND CAUSED WITH BLINDNESS
DONT TRY THIS MESS AGAIN BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU SENT THE MAIL
I GUESS YOU MISTAKENLY SENT ME THIS SHIT BUT DONT EVEN TRY AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
daer idiot you english is not understandable. you think i don't how you were born? don't force words from my mouth oooooooooooooooooooooo

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha idiottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU CARRY HIV, ALL YOUR GENERATION DONE CONTACT HIV BECAUSE YOU DEY FUCK PERSON MAMA AND YOU CONTACT HIV, LAGOS BOY, WHO BE YOUR MAMA? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, I JUST LEAVE YOU AND THANK GOD I AM IN MY GOOD MOOD IF NOT I WILL FUCK ALL YOUR GENERATION. NOW I KNOW YOUR MATE DEY HOUSE DEY TAKE CARE OF THEIR CHILDREN AND YOU DEY NET HERE DEY WAKER UP AND DOWN ME AND I DONE MAKE MY MONEY SO I AM CHAIRMAN WITH 2 CARS, YOU IDIOT YOU MUGU FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, AJEGULE BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
Make i tell you watin de suprice me for where u de.
I been think say fools no de exist again until u come prove to me say na u be the father of fools. All the same no be ur fault. I hear say na inheritance u take get am from ur papa but watin me want to beg now be say make u make sure say this foolishness wa done become inbuild for una family no go leave enter another person hand cos i hear say na foolishnesssssssss be the thing way u go follow die
Take kia and thanks for leting me know u are the best fool.
OTOLO GBAKPO OTU NNA GI
the last time i fuck ur muma i paid her 100 naira. AHHHHHH too cheap. No be her fault na poverty cos am na watin she tell me

[email protected]
Quote:
Look at the content of your email, how do you think you can make money it’s a pity you cannot even respect where you can to the world from if not that respect your mother even if you falls from the sky. MUMU.

[email protected]
Quote:
go and fuck your mother
boy

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BURIED ALREADY AND YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK TO LIVE ANY MORE

[email protected]
Quote:
EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE BIGGEST NOISE.
THIS IS WHAT MADE YOU A FOOL BY RESPONDING TO MY PREVOUS MAIL.
NO MATTER WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF, IF YOU HAVE EVER SENT ANY MAIL TO A FELLO GUY MAN SINCE YOU STARTED THIS BUSINESS,THEN LET ALL THAT YOU MENTION IN YOUR EMAIL RETURN BACK TO YOU IN 1000 FOLDS BUT IF NOT LET GOD IN HEAVEN JUTIFY IT ALL.

I WONDER HOW STUPID YOU COULD BE BY RESPONDING TO AN EMAIL WHICH I KNOWS THAT IT MUST HAVE CAME TO YOU BY MISTAKE.
NO MATTER THE AREA YOU CAME FROM IN 9JA, I DO NOT CARE AS YOU TOO DOES NOT KNOW WHERE I CAME FROM EITHER, I AM A 9JA MAN AS YOU CLAIMED TO BE BUT I WILL NOT DISCLOSE THE PART I CAME FROM.

IF YOU REPLY BACK TO THIS MAIL I WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE WORST BIGGEST FOOL IN THIS WORLD AND WHATEVER YOU BELIEVES IN WILL FAIL YOU.
GOODLUCK.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY DEVIL PUNISH UR MAMA ,UR PAPA AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION .IDIOT .TRY AND GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE .POOR MAN
IF YOU HAVE MAMA,YOU WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT SOMEONE MAMA. YOU DON'T HAVE MAMA.STREET BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WA OOO, ONLY YOUR MAMA GET ALL THIS COURSE. I DEY PITY AM BECOS SHE NO NO SAY NA MUMU SHE BORN.

[email protected]
Quote:
IT IS QUITE DISSAPPOINTING, EMBARRASSING AND SHAMEFUL THAT A YOUNG MAN LIKE YOU CANNOT MAKE A SIMPLE CORRECT SENTENCE IN THIS 21ST CENTURY.

YOU CAN SEE THE REASON WHY I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE. WHERE IN THE WORLD IS AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE LIKE PIG COCKROACHES AS YOU INDICATED IN YOUR SUBJECT??? YOU ONLY NEED TO DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR BY ENROLLING INTO AN EVENING PRIMARY EDUCATION CLASS SO AS TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM THIS EMBARRASSING ACADEMIC DEFICIENCY. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN ACADEMIC DESTITUTE. IT WON'T COST YOU MUCH. THIS IS MY SINCERE ADVISE.

HOPELESS, MISERABLE, WRETCHED, ANIMAL. YOU ARE SIMPLY A GOOD FOR NOTHING ROTTEN FOOOOOOOOL!

[email protected]
Quote:
if u really have time to type all that shit..it really means you are so sick because I only trying to survive do you really want to see me onthe news being paraded by police for roberry...commom...have a nice day..

[email protected]
Quote:
u and all ur familyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. YOU ARE NOT A GUY MAN BECAUSE REAL GUY DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS RATHER HE WILL TELL HIS IS SOME WHERE TO KNOW IF WE CAN SHARE MONEY. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR AGULERI YOU DONT KNOW ME SO I CANT BOOST FOR U BECAUSE I KNEW WHAT I AM AND WHAT GOD I SERVE THE MOST HIGH, THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH HAVE DONE FOR IN THIS JOB. FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IDIOT.
NNE GI NA AKPA AGWUNA NA MBIGDI, NNA GI BU OTE NKWU, GI ONWE GI BU ONYE OHI, UMU NNE GO NDI OZO BU NDI ARA.
HOW I WISH I WILL SEE YOU TO TELL MY BOYS TO TREAT VERY WELL, SO THAT YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO RESPECT YOUR ELDERS.
IF YOU BELONG TO AGULERI SHRINE I BELONG TO GOD ALMIGHTY THAT MEANS I AM LIGHT AND YOU ARE DARKNESS AND WHEN EVER LIGHT APEAR DARKNESS WILL DISSAPEAR SO DISsPEAR WITH YOUR MAN MADE gods AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.
FOOL OF THE CENTURY.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EWU, ATURU, NKITA ARA, YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE NO LONGER KNOWN IN YOUR VILLAGE AND YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGRACE TO IGBO LAND FUCK U.
YOU ARE TALKING TO CHIEF NWATA YA NA CHIE DI N'AMMA 1 OF IGBO LAND, AKA EKPUCHI OWNA 1 OF IMO STATE, UGO CHUKWU TUWERE 1 OF NNEWI ANAMBRA STATE. SO WE ARE NOT THE SAME LEVEL

[email protected] 82.128.5.242 Nigeria (Ikeja)
subject same to you lazy bamboo
Quote:
Guy if you want make we do business together you go let me know no be the wan wey you go dey take pass yourself?
mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
THE MESSAGE BELOW IS IN VERY BAD ENGLISH FROM A VERY UNEDUCATED PERSON SO WHY ARE YOU BOASTING. YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT QUIET

[email protected]
41.189.54.25 Cote D'Ivoire (Abidjan)
subject I RESEVIED YOUR MASSAGE?
Quote:
COMPLEMENT FULL,
BROTHER I AM SURPRISED TO READ THIS KIND OF LETTER FROM YOU? LISTEN TO ME I KNOW MANY OF AGULARY BOYS HERE, THE WAR IN YOUR VILLAGE HAVE DESTROY YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE FROM YOUR PLEASE, AM FROM AKPUGO NKANU ENUGU STATE? YOU ARE SAVE JUST BECAUSE YOU DID NOT SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBER? TO ME IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A MAN SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO ME.
AGAIN IN MONEY MAKING,AS LONG AS AM CONCING AM A BIG BOY HERE EVEN IN NIGERIA,I MAKE MY MONEY 2005 I BAY MY 2006 MODEL C CLASS KOMPRESSOR MY LANDING PROPERTIES? IS THERE IN TRANS EKULU ENUGU I BIULD MY HOUSE IN MY VILLAGE SEND YOUR NUMBER TO ME SO THAT WE CAN ON EACH ORDER.
STANLEY ENUGU?

[email protected]
82.128.5.11 Nigeria (Ikeja)
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIGGER FOOL.
YOU ARE JUST LOUD MOUTH, BIG BOYS DONT MAKE NOISE LIKE YOU.
I NEVER KNEW THERE STILL COMPETENT SWINE LIKE YOU.
LOOK YOURSELF AND YOUR SELF ACCLAIMED CHAIRMANSHIP, YOU ARE JUST LOUSY AND SNITCH.
WHO KNOWS YOU COULD BE A DOOR ATTENDANT SOME PLACE.
FOR ME I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MADE FROM BIRTH. EVEN WHERE I LIVE IN UK, RIFFRAFF LIKE YOU CAN NOT EVEN GET THE LEAST JOB THERE.
TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR MIRROR TOMORROW BEFORE YOU OPEN THAT YOU STINKING AND GOD FORSAKEN MOUTH TO TALK ABSOLUTE RUBBISH.

[email protected] 67.242.92.171 United States (Schenectady)
Quote:
FIRST OF ALL YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME AND YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE TALKING TO THE RIGHT PERSON . BECAUSEYOU ARE NOT GOING TO TALK TO ME AND YOU PROABLE GOT THE MONEY FROM ROBBING EVERYONE YOU CAME IN CONTACT WITH

I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING TO BUT YOU ARE BARKING UP THE WRONG PERSON . NO ONE TALK'S TO ME LIKE YOU THINK YOU CAN . I LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES AND YOU ARE A ASS HOLE . I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE . BUT YOU DON'T SCARE ME AT ALL . YOU JUST WANT ME TO TURN YOUR ASS IN TO THE FBI TEAM THAT I KNOW . YOU PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT STEALER S AND TAKE MONEY THAT ISN'T YOUR THAT IS WHY GHANA PEOPLE ARE COME HERE AND YOU R MONEY MEANS SHIT HERE

[email protected]
Quote:
I am sorry chairmen don't speak like you. Watch your back.

[email protected] [email protected]
Quote:
LEARN HOW TO TALK AND DO NOT USE THAT NAME AGULERI TO THREAT PEOPLE BECAUSE IF I TRACE YOU,YOU NEVER CAME FROM THAT TOWN AGULERI.MAY OTUTUNZU AND AJA EZIAGULU OTU SMITE YOU DOWN IN NEXT 8 MINUTES.
LOOK,AM FROM EZIAGULU OTU AGULERI (ONYE-MMANYI)

[email protected]
Quote:
PEOPLE WHO HAVE MONEY DON'T MAKE NOISE. YOU ARE A NOISE MAKER .I DON'T PLAY WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU .CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER LET ME TALK WITH YOU .YOU ARE JUST TROWING A STONE ON A GLASS HOUSE IF YOU DON'T KNOW .I WISH YOU KNOW ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
REMAIN CURSED FOREVER. SATAN WILL BLESS YOU. MKPI.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR ENTIRE GENERATION YOU DON CAUSE SO.
nA CHURCH RAT U BE.
IF YOU BE GUY MAN U NO GO WASTE UR TIME DEY WRITE NONSE DEY SEND TO UR FOLLOW GUYMAN.
I SURE SY SINCE YOU BEGIN THROW WORK U NEVER COLLECT $1.
U JUST DEY BORROW BORROW FOR WHERE U DEY.COME NIJA COME SEE WETIN SMALL BOYS DEY DO.
I KNOW SAY SHAME NO GO LET U KNOW.INSTEAD TO DEY PRAY TO YOUR GOD TO HELP U AND FOLLOW NINJA OUTTHERE.
U JUST DEY WASTE UR TIME DEY CAUSE UR GENERATION.
IDIOT.
SHAMELESS MAN LIKE YOU.
SEND ME YOUR NAME MAKE I DO WESTERN UNION FOR SO THAT YOU GO FIT CHOP AND PAY UR BILLS.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic