SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Michael the love scammer from Toyko is back.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael is a known love scammer. He says he teaches English but takes tuition payments molests the student and moves on to the next victim. If a girl that he meets does not want to pay for English lessons he will transfer phone credits from her phone to his. Its been reported that he has been arrested in the Philippines but is back.

Quote:
Michael lawyer <[email protected]>
to Baiter
subject Thank you for your reply,Im Michael

Hi
How are you?
How is your schedule?
I can meet you today in Shinjuku or Friday anytime or Saturday morning or afternoon or Sunday morning or afternoon!
Also maybe you have Obon holiday?I can also meet you during your Obon holiday during weekday afternoon next week!
What day and time can you come in Shinjuku?
Lets have tea or dinner,talk get to know each other, if you have time lets go watch movie or visit amusement park!
Atte futaride hanashitte,ocha shimashyo!

Before email i sent you:
Hi!
Thank you for your email before!
I just came back from trip to New York!
How are you?
Nice to meet you!
Hajimemashitte!
Your name sounds beautiful!!
What is Kanji meaning?
My name is Michael
I am lawyer!(Kokusai bengoshi)
I live in Setagayaku at Yoyogi Uehara and work at Ginza!
I always do my best to be kind,sincere,goodhearted,yasashi, sweet and gentleman!
My dream is serious relationship and marriage in future,I believe in true love-im this type of man,also my dream is to make child together, its so cute and feels happy,now my older brother is married to Japanese,now they live in Tokyo and has 2 year old cute!!baby!
I am also looking for just friends or language exchange!
Lets meet,have tea or dinner 1st,become friends, if you have time lets go watch a movie or visit Disney Resorts or Odaiba,Yokohama-Minatomirai-I like these places!
I would like to know you more!
EMAIL DE DONNA HITO WAKARANAI KARA ATTEMITAI!
From tomorrow I have 10-days holiday and can meet you anytime!
What day and time is fine for you to meet in Shinjuku for tea or dinner? NANICHI TO JIKAN SHINJUKU DE OCHA DEKIMASUKA?
Have a nice day!!
See you,
Bye.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic