SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone ever heard of money plat plc?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canoeing Joe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All I'm new here.

I recieved this email the other day, it sounds too good to be true. So it probably is.

The company has no internet pressence, and supposedly was set up in the uk. But start with saying we have seen your Resume, In the uk we say CV Wink.

What do you think scam or real?

Dear Mr.........Joe

After reviewing your resume which you posted online, we have decided to offer you an opportunity to fill a Payment Processing Agent vacancy.

My name is Andrew Stevens and I am the official employee recruiting and HR representative for MoneyPlat Group LTD.

Our company was founded in the UK and deals mainly with IT services, providing companies with the most ideal employees and services to suit their needs.

Two to three hours a day in the leisure of your home performing your duties over the Internet is enough for this position.

Successful applicants are offered a probationary period (30 days). Every agent receives complete training and online support. We evaluate the employees' performance one week prior to the end of their training period, at which point (if they have successfully fulfilled the attendance and training requirements) they will be offered a full time position with our company.
NOTE: During the training period, termination can be recommended by the supervisor.

We pay GBP 1,500 per month during the probationary period + 8% commission for each payment that is handled successfully. Total income equals approximately GBP 2,500 per month. Also, after the first 30 days, your base salary will be increased up to GBP 1,800 a month.

My goal is to spark your interest. In the present economy, our position offers training, support and a pay scale comparable to entry level position requiring 40 hours per week. I hope you will explore, compare, and then contact us with your questions. I hope you'll be interested in this part-time position. Please feel free to ask me any questions at [email protected].

Our representatives will reply within 48 hours.

Sincerely,

Andrew Stevens
MoneyPlat Group LTD.
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like the "cash the fake check" type scam. The scammer will send you a fake check on a stolen UPS or FedEx account and instruct you to cash said check and Western Union or moneygram the cash to him. The only job here is you paying back the bank for the money you withdrew and the bounced check fees.

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you pimp out their e-addy they are fair game, yes, for
some of us to further enquire about the position ??

"Tell me more, Andrew"

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Canoeing Joe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would be fun to play a long a little, but as he has had access to my cv and all my details it may be dangerous to proceed Evil or Very Mad

How about if I say I'm not interested but know someone that is??

And let one of you fine people have a go? Wink

Joe
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Canoeing Joe wrote:
Would be fun to play a long a little, but as he has had access to my cv and all my details it may be dangerous to proceed Evil or Very Mad

Stay of if this lad has you your real CV, feel free to pass info here for everyone to have a go at the lad.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just completely stop responding to him, and send him a short email from another unrelated email address saying "I'm interested in your job offer, tell me more". You'll get the first or second email in his script and you can go from there.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Canoeing Joe welcome to Eater. No way can you bait this one yourself, because he has your real life details. If you post the full header and email here his needs will be catered for by sadistic sociopaths with no morals.

Have you requested a mentor here?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735

Baiters usually get themselves a nice gmail account and sign the odd guestbook to bring in all those wonderful offers. With an untraceable email, and a fresh new character, male female or undecided, you can explore the lunacy that is baiting!

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

foo wrote:
Just completely stop responding to him, and send him a short email from another unrelated email address saying "I'm interested in your job offer, tell me more". You'll get the first or second email in his script and you can go from there.

In my vocabulary "personal involvement" spells "stay off", and then maybe give the lad to us to have a go at.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Canoeing Joe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuda, the killer cat wrote:

In my vocabulary "personal involvement" spells "stay off", and then maybe give the lad to us to have a go at.

Done
Canoeing Joe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

> Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:16:46 +0200

> Subject: Mr Best part-time job ever!
> From: [email protected]
>
>
>
> Dear Mr joe
> After reviewing your resume which you posted online, we have decided to offer you an opportunity to fill a Payment Processing Agent vacancy.
>
> My name is Andrew Stevens and I am the official employee recruiting and HR representative for MoneyPlat Group LTD.
>
> Our company was founded in the UK and deals mainly with IT services, providing companies with the most ideal employees and services to suit their needs.
>
> Two to three hours a day in the leisure of your home performing your duties over the Internet is enough for this position.
>
> Successful applicants are offered a probationary period (30 days). Every agent receives complete training and online support. We evaluate the employees' performance one week prior to the end of their training period, at which point (if they have successfully fulfilled the attendance and training requirements) they will be offered a full time position with our company.
> NOTE: During the training period, termination can be recommended by the supervisor.
>
> We pay GBP 1,500 per month during the probationary period + 8% commission for each payment that is handled successfully. Total income equals approximately GBP 2,500 per month. Also, after the first 30 days, your base salary will be increased up to GBP 1,800 a month.
>
> My goal is to spark your interest. In the present economy, our position offers training, support and a pay scale comparable to entry level position requiring 40 hours per week. I hope you will explore, compare, and then contact us with your questions. I hope you'll be interested in this part-time position. Please feel free to ask me any questions at [email protected].
>
> Our representatives will reply within 48 hours.
>
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Andrew Stevens
> MoneyPlat Group LTD.
>
>

Last edited by Canoeing Joe on Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Canoeing Joe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and a second email, after a sent a cocky email asking what a resume was Laughing

Just noticed the links in this one. Even the website looks really dodgy

Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 12:31:30 +0100
Subject: Re[2]: Best part-time job ever!

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your reply and interest in a part-time position with MoneyPlat Group Ltd.

We have found your CV (resume) at totaljob.com.

In the future please e-mail me at [email protected]

The main strategic aim of our company is to provide quick, easy, efficient and secure ways for businesses to outsource services locally, nationally and globally, to maximize their competitive advantage and cost effectiveness.

The goal of our company is to ensure both, the most reliable security level and simplicity of use and availability.

We are happy to offer you the Payment Processing Agent position.

Here are the job Requirements:

- 18 years of age or older;

- internet access to promptly reply to emails;

- availability by phone (1-2 hours a day);

- a bank account to process payments

We welcome competent and reliable approach to work, responsibility and initiative in search of the most efficient ways of job implementation.

Each Payment Processing Agent is provided with employment benefits after successful completion of probationary period (30 days).

The employment benefits include:

- Stock options;

- Retirement Options;

- Flex-Time;

- Health & Dental;

- Professional development programs

You will find detailed description of the job following the link:

http://www.moneyplat-ltd.net/vacancies/payment

We strongly recommend to read our FAQ:

http://www.moneyplat-ltd.net/vacancies/payment/faq

Details about our company you can find here:

About MoneyPlat Group Ltd : http://www.moneyplat-ltd.net/about/us

Management Team: http://www.moneyplat-ltd.net/about/team

Some important facts:

1. You don't need to invest your own money to get started;

2. This is not a sales position. While employed with us, you are guaranteed a Base Salary as well as commission per task processed;

3. Each remittance will be accompanied by an invoice ensuring legality of transaction.

If you are interested in the offered vacancy or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]

We appreciate your time and sincerely hope to see you in MoneyPlat Group Ltd team!

Best Regards,

Andrew Stevens

MoneyPlat Group Ltd

[email protected]

Phone: +44 020 7193 9630

Fax: +44 114-352-0064

Last edited by Canoeing Joe on Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Canoeing Joe! You've got yourself a nice fake job site there.

From domaintools.com
Quote:
Created On: 8/5/2010 6:54:32 PM

Contact fax number is from Sheffield which is not a suburb of London.

I'll post this one in the Fake Bank forum and soon it'll be toast!

In the meantime I have applied for a job with the company.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Canoeing Joe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

music man wrote:

In the meantime I have applied for a job with the company.

I wish you good luck in acquiring the job of your dreams Wink

[Yay I have a pretty picture now]
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/9a5d0de432d1e87bb410b4c7c4941aea/companysearch?disp=1&frfsh=1281791336#result (link may be totally sesion-based and not work)

This is WebCheck from the UK Govt Companies House - ALL limited companies must be registered here, indeed it is a part of becoming a limited company. The closest they have is 'MoneyPlay Germany Ltd' - and with MoneyPlat being only one clumsy miskeying of MoneyPlay, I reckon you've got yourself a doubly-dumb lad there. Certainly, demonstrably, not genuine.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is definitely a money mule / money laundering scam.

There are about 100 identical live sites currently in the DB. - http://db.aa419.org/fakebankslist.php

Canoeing Joe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just curious now.............

Has anyone managed to get this great job yet? Laughing
becauseican
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had the exact same e-mail, I've sent him an e-mail requesting he contact me as I had more questions.....no reply as yet!!

Their website is shocking.........you only have to look at the fake pictures of the so called founders of the business to know it is fake.... and they go by 3 names.....moneyplat ltd, moneyplat llc....LLC? MoneyPlat Group Ltd? think he means LLP. Also, what type of legit long term business uses a gmail account and doesn't answer their phone? and no they are not registered with companies house...........

Very stupid indeed!! LOOOL Mad
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LLC (Limited Liability Company) is a real designation but it's only used in the USA

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully this lad/vlad will soon have a very bad day, for I have uttered the Site Killer's battle cry: "REPORT SENT!" Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Canoeing Joe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot is back!

> From: [email protected]
> To:
>
> Dear Applicant,
>
> You were interested in the Payment Processing Agent position with MoneyPlat Group Ltd,
> but unfortunately I haven't heard from you for a while.
>
> You are one of two candidates who is eligible for the remaining two positions. We have
> reviewed your resume and if you are interested we would like to extend this vacancy
> to you.
>
> Just to refresh your memory here are the links with the full job description:
> http://www.moneyplat-ltd.net/vacancies/payment
> http://www.moneyplat-ltd.net/vacancies/payment/faq
>
> To find out if you're a good match for this position, take our test:
> http://www.moneyplat-ltd.net/registration/need_quiz/?reg
>
> Please let me know your decision within 2 business days for me to send you the required
> application forms for this position.
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
>
> Yours faithfully,
>
> Andrew Stevens
> MoneyPlat Group Ltd
>
> [email protected]
> Phone: +44 020 7193 9630
> Fax: +44 114-352-0064
>
>

Come on then, who is the other candidate?

Last edited by Canoeing Joe on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's kind of funny: The word "plat" actually means something like scam in Danish Very Happy

So I don't think that many Danes would be possible victims on this one Laughing

Goat Golden Goat
MsKBee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These scumbags just wrote to me today, so fed up of these moneylaundering scams preying on people looking for a job, thanks jobsite.co.uk and total jobs!
Dear Candidate,

My name is Andrew Stevens and I discovered your CV for the position that MoneyPlat Group Inc. is filling. We believe your skills match this vacancy the best.

Currently, we are actively hiring independent agents who will represent the company in different regions. You are not required to have any extra knowledge or to be experienced in this business, and this occupation can endow additional income to you and your family as it will not require more than few hours per week.

MoneyPlat Group Inc is looking for candidates who are ambitious, intelligent and have a strong work ethic to join our team. Regardless of the type of work you've been doing, if you're motivated and looking to start a career with an excellent income opportunity, you might be just who we are looking for!

In addition, we provide a one month paid training period. During your training you receive online training and support. Your training is the first step to your success; therefore you must take it seriously.

If we have sparked your interest and you'd like to learn more, please e-mail us your updated contact information at [email protected].
Our recruitment managers will contact you within 2 business days.

========FORM*********FORM==========
Full name: ____________________
Contact phone: __________________
Call time: ______________________
========FORM*********FORM==========

We've found your CV at www.jobsite.co.uk. This letter confirms that your CV has been duly processed and you meet our basic requirements for the Payment Processing Agent position.
NOTE: This is not a sales position.

Yours faithfully,
Andrew Stevens
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's unlikely that these people actually came across your C.V. on totaljobs.
However,
If you think they that they actually have, and you have an active C.V on their site, you should know that totaljobs etc keep a record of who has looked at it so it might be worth e-mailing them if you suspect so. It;'s also a bit of a good idea to tidy up and remove your old C.V when you have a job.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Canoeing Joe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:

If you think they that they actually have, and you have an active C.V on their site, you should know that totaljobs etc keep a record of who has looked at it so it might be worth e-mailing them if you suspect so.

Tried emailing them, from 3 of their address, no answer yet.

Oh well lets hope for 3rd time lucky
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic