SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You are not ready

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Short story, another lad added me on his YM list.
After an injurious first contact, he seemed to forget about me (maybe he has too many ID's on his list or it was another lad using the same account).
The second time the cheeky bastard spent no time with niceties and straight asked me if I have a corporate bank account. For $2 million transfer. 30% for me, of course.
I did not had the inspiration to save the first part of our conversation, but here's the second part.

Quote:
Me: listen here, sonny...
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: WHAT?
Me: don't tell me what to worry and what not to worry
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: OK
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: U ARE NOT READY
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: K
Me: I ALREADY TOLD YOU
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: waht
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: what?
Me: I HAVE NO INTENTION TO COMMIT ECONOMIC CRIME
Me: BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR PROPOSAL
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: IS NOT COMMIT ECONOMIC CRIME
Me: YOU WANT ME TO LAUNDER DIRTY MONEY FOR YOUR FRIENDS
Me: are you playing games with me?
Me: you presume I don't know the law?
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: if u are ready contact
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: DR. MIKE KUKU
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: EMAIL IS [email protected]
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: ok
Me: who is that person?
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: the man i told u now
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: if u are serious
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: but if u are not serious dont contact him
Me: listen here...
Me: you know what MONEY LAUNDERING is?
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: yes
Me: you know it is ILLEGAL?
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: u are a kid
Diplomat Johnny Jackson: i dont do business with people like u
Me: and you are a THIEF
Me: I don't do business with people like you
Me: as for your accusation, boy
Me: I could be your father
Me: so show some respect
Me: I have money; obtained by HONEST WORK
Me: you know what HONEST WORK is, african thief?

The bottom line is,
I AM NOT READY! Shocked

If you want to play with "Diplomat" JJ, this is his YM ID: diplomatjj

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Telling him off like that will only make him drop you - as in : he will lose interest in you. The point in baiting is that you keep him thinking you're very serious about this and in the meanwhile do absolutely nothing that will bring him closer to his goal Smile he will keep believing, even trust you to send him money but in the end, he's the one doing all the work instead of you.

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
For baits intended to last, yes. But when you don't care to keep a particular bait going, telling the scammer off can be a fun way to end it.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually keep my cool, but that cheeky bastard really pissed me off.

To have a better understanding, here are his very first and second mails to me.

1st mail
Quote:
Sir,

Thank you for your mail and I have discuss with a liable financier who is going to help us with a loan and still clear the debt for us and he told me that I should ask you if you are ready for the loan and he said that the only way he will help us with the loan that is going to issue you a check, so that you can cash it from your bank or do you have a credit card or they are going to do it by bank to bank transfer to your account if you can provide the useful information needed by the financier and this are the information given to me by the financier this morning from USA.

This loan is for only US citizen, if you are ready send me your direct number for easy communication.

I am waiting for your answer,

Regards,

J.J

Of course I asked "Which mail are you reffering to?" and I received this:

2nd mail
Quote:
OKAY THE MAIL I SENT TO YOU THE OTHER TIME, YOU SAID THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY TO PAY FOR THE DOCUMENTATIONS, THAT IS WHY I HAVE TO SEEK FOR A FINANCIER FOR A LOAN SO THAT WILL CAN CLEAR THE CONSIGNMENTS AND DELIVER THEM TO YOU IN PERSON, THE MONEY REQUESTED FOR THE DOCUMENTS IS $15000USD AND YOU SAID YOU DON'T HAVE IT, SO WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSE NOW.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are baits that I want to last for months on end.
Hitlads can send me thru the roof so I cuss at them sometimes.
Occasionally, I just blow-up at them, eh, can't be helped at times....

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic