SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

DOGSBUM - he's back (sorta)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

Firstly, I apologise for appearing to just vanish some months ago. I *hope* my absence was at least noticed or I'm just about to make a huge tool of a mistake Smile

All of us have RL issues with are private and personal.

Years ago I injured my back in a work place accident - putting up a 'Rehab Awareness Week' sign (for people with disabilities and employers). I had spinal surgery in a small country hospital and ... well, things did not go too well.

I can't tell if I will be able to walk or use my hands from one day to the next and things get bad if I happen to get something as simple as a cold or flu. I'm not whinging - heaps of people have far more difficult circumstances - and most of the time, I'm OK.

But I had a long run of mobility problems that have not yet resolved. I couldn't use my hands well nor get around well nor sit for long. I must be doing better to be able to post this, so all is not bad news.

Maybe there are other members in similar situations?

This forum and my baiting activities are really important to me because it's through the internet that I can access the world and communicate. Otherwise, well ... it can be quite isolating and unless your intend being a hermit, depressing. I'm also strongly committed to what we do - it's a valuable necessary service - and even though my contributions are relatively minor, they meant a lot to me.

I'll try and get back when I can and soon that might be more than most would prefer Smile In the meantime - I'm still here and each day is another opportunity to have fun.

This is quite off-topic - but I'll also post an interesting RL tale (involves fraud) that might be of interest and help to others.

I can only type one message but hope that someone might pass this onto my mentor and the friends I have made here.

Cheers to all - and give lads hell!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi dogsbum!
I noticed that you were gone and missed you. It's great to see your post. I'm sorry that RL is not being too kind to you and I hope that your medical situation improves, immensely and quickly.
Fartina

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-Moved thread from Main to General Chat.-

Great to see you back but sorry to hear about what happened to you. I'm in a brace and have a blue sling on. For the first time in my life I broke a bone or two a few weeks ago so I guess I can understand 1/100 of what you must be going through. Hope you feel better.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back! Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your situation. I wish you well, and I hope to see you post more often.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

who?

j/k mate, welcome back!

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, dogsbum but delighted that you had the strength and desire to establish contact with us again. A sincere welcome back.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, dogsbum, though you came an went whilst I was still in my went stage, but still... Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get well soon Dogsbum.

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can only type one message but hope that someone might pass this onto my mentor

Personally, I don't think having no use of hands is any excuse not to write a personal PM to your Highly Esteemed Mentor - you could type with your nose or your toes, couldn't you? Tch!

That aside, good to hear that you are creaking back into online life. Smile

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Tash
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to have you back Dogsbum. Your posts have often made me chuckle and I did notice that you were away.

Sorry to hear about your situation, but glad there is some improvement.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

YOU A STUPID BITCH,I WILL KILLMALL OF YOU,I WANT YOU TO STOP CONTACT WITH MR GOMER ANDF MR WILLIE,AND YOU INSULT ME.... I WILL COME SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!!!!! - Harold Shipman

God will make you die quickly for making me have pains . - Alfred Taylor
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've missed you dogsbum and wish you luck with your problems.

You've made me realize how we take things for granted.

Glad you shared and hope to read more from you. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you back, man. I missed your silly avatar (not to mention the posts). Get better soon!

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Dog... feel better.. we need you at full strength..

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Missing your outstanding baits!! Prayers and good positive thoughts to you!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Dogsbum Very Happy We haven't met. Yet. Hope we will do so across a collapsed lad at some point.

Hope to see you posting when you can. Very Happy

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, dogsbum.
I have a hitlad waiting just for you- I´ll pm you the idiot´s 'original' message and let you decide what to do with him.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dogsbum! Great to hear from you! I hope you are on the mend and back to lad-bashing soonest. You have been missed! I see that psychicbait has kept a hitlad warm for you. Now quick licking your balls, get out from under that desk, and set to. Don't make us have to page a certain Nurse. Razz Wink Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Nasty???? Very Happy

Page Nasty and I'll get out of this outfit. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well, given Dogsbum's custom tag... Idea
Physical therapy! Laughing

I'm going back to the Fake Sites forum now, where I don't get all sweaty and pant so much. Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic