SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Am i dead or alive (you will soon wish i was !!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make's you wonder if any of these lads have a sense of humour.
I thought i would just send a quicky p155 take to this one and that would be that, wrong, i got turned into a beneficiary, (how lucky is that lol )
You may notice i never mentioned the deceased, i think that after a few more e-mails i might just enquire why some one left millions to MY DOG
anyway???????
But for now i think i will just continue the p155 take, be rude not too lol.

PG

Them
Attention

A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by two gentle men, one of them is an American national and he is MR DAVID DEANE by name while the other person is MR... JACK MORGAN by name a CANADIAN national.

This gentlemen claimed to be your representative, and this power of attorney stated that you are died, they brought an account to replace your information's in other to claim your fund of $6.5 Million Usd which it is right now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED, below is the new account they have submitted:
Be further informed that this power o f attorney also stated that you suffered and died of a throat cancer. You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive, You are to contact us back immediately, Because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment.

You are to call this office immediately for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to speak with you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wired to you immediately.
Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment.

Below is the burial pictures brought in confirmation that you are dead.
(NO THERE ISNT)
Thank you.

Mr JOHN MAC
International Monetary Funds Agents

Me
Dear sir,
It is with great regret that i have to inform you that the one you seek did in fact pass away several weeks ago, i write with tears in my eyes, however anyone posing as the beneficiary to the funds are indeed fraud stars, and should be draggled in their own mucustations for trying to scam some one who has gone to a better place.
At least it was quick, we can be grateful for that, seven weeks of suffering and then Kaput, lights out, just as quick as that, its true when they say "many a mickle maks a muckle"dont you think??
I will contact you later to discuss matters arising from the tragic demise of my dearly departed friend to whom this beneficiary applies.
But as you will know these are difficult times that only time will heal and i fear i can write no more
Remain Blessedly
Trevor

They replied
Thank you so much Mr.Trevor for divulging such vital infomations about your late friend please it my honour to let you know that we have concluded to have the fund realease to you please get back to me as i will forward detais as soon as possible.

John.

Me, with a tear in my eye lol.

Hello john
Thank you for your quick reply, i was amazed to read that i am to be the new beneficiary, thank you so much.
Six and a half big one's will go along way to easing my grief, (if you know what i mean)
how do i get my hands on it, the sooner the better because it cost me a few bucks to get the old boy planted and to be honest i had only known him a few years anyway, so get back to me ASAP and let me know how things are going, Kerching as as they say.

Regards Trev

Rgds PG

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it cost me a few bucks to get the old boy planted

Oh you are all heart !....... Laughing

I say run with it !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, I've seen the "Are You Dead?" before, but this one
goes into ghoulish detail.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PG, PM sent. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic