SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First dolla chop - I'm hooked

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
penfold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did my first dolla chop this morning and that's me hooked on this game.

The loss of my DHL parcel earlier in the bait laid the foundation then my lads get an email from the lads who stole the parcel. I thought my ladspeak was bloody awful so I didn't think it would work but he called me this morning to ask me to send the MTCN to his phone not the computer as it is broke - little bit of strain in the voice.

When I text him the number and told him I had emailed the lawyer with the details he got back to me quicksticks and the panic in his voice was a joy to hear.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when he sees the next email telling him he was too late. Twisted Evil

Sorry. Just a bit giddy - had to tell someone jump_4_joy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to hear your lad took the chop well. clapping

Some lads are boring. When i chopped my lad he didn't even mention it in the next mail (4 days later). Instead he wanted me to produce a passport scan, i had to remind him by asking if he got the 410£ that i sent to his coworker mr Green (which accidently is the original scammer that my lad tries to chop himself).
Boooooring lad

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
penfold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Joy. He got the mail from the lad informing him he lost his money. Now I have to change my email address and passwords Smile these are not nice people and he doesn't understand why they are writing to him.

Chop number 2 on another bait is a bit more subtle and is just starting to unravel.

I've not been able to get on with my work for all the panicy lad calls - good job the gaffer is off today Smile

This is so much fun

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, penfold!

Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, penfold!
I greatly admire my fellow baiters who work with phone calls.
I simply can´t.
With or without phonecalls, there´s nothing quite like that warm fuzzy feeling a heartless dollachop gives.
Bait safe and have fun!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go penfold!

clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job penfold. Thumbs up

There is nothing more satisfying than a mugu in distress. Lately, there have been quite a few instances of lads warning baiters to be careful when sending money. Some even dislike WU now. Proof that the dollar chop is worth it's weight in trunkboxes. Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job penfold. Thumbs up

There is nothing more satisfying than a mugu in distress. Lately, there have been quite a few instances of lads warning baiters to be careful when sending money. Some even dislike WU now. Proof that the dollar chop is worth it's weight in trunkboxes. Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
penfold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot coming from such experienced baiters. Now I just need to take a deep breath and make the pain worse for them. Very Happy

The second chop has resulted in a bit of an interesting situation.

I changed a letter of the scammers mail address on live.fr and sent myself a mail changing the details - the scammer got wind of the changes then got a copy of the mail too late to do anything about it Sad then the alleged 'lad' insulted him a bit just to be sure he knew he'd lost the money.

The odd thing is I got a mail to that address telling the scammer he was ready to send the money and wanting details of where to send it. The English was good and I got the impression this was another baiter so I took the chance of losing the address and replied.

The 'Barrister' he/she is writing to is Maitre Cheikh Fall and the real address (not my version) is legallawchamber at live.fr

If he/she is a baiter I may have buggered it for them 'coz the barrister has sent me a new mail address and a yarn about sacking his secretary - hopefully that was for my benefit and it wont affect the other baiter. If it has I'm sorry Embarassed

If it was a baiter and is a 419eater member, hopefully they may see this.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic