SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Asparagus Kid curses Mr G0mer - he shouldna done that

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Asparagus Kid safari'd from Accra to Lome to sell Bertie W00ster asparagus Very Happy but Bertie was unavoidably detained by the dastardly Mr G0mer and never turned up.

Now the Lad wasn't a happy camper and today started cursing Mr G0mer in chat, and he just won't let go.

Quote:
5:21 PM HENS: Guy u took all the information that you collected from me, as Mr Zhorick to Scam right?
5:23 PM You Must surly Die in The Name Of Jesus Christ

He also thinks Mr G0mer has stolen his scamming format and is using it to steal his jobs. I can't imagine how he got that idea. Laughing

Most Lads, I find, are only good for one safari, but the Asparagus Kid is begging for more pain, so Mr G0mer sent him this message.

Quote:
LOOK G U KNOW DI SCORE

WE ALL PLAY DI GAME AND THERE IS WINNER AND LOOSER U KNOW THAT

MR W00STER WE HOLD IN LAGOS FOR RANSOM AND MY GUYS LOOK AFTER HIM WELL WELL

THIS IS MY CORNER BOYS

IF THEY DO GOOD JOB THEN CAN BE COLLECTION AGENTS FOR US

THIS IS CAPITALISM REWARD FOR SUCCESS

UR FORMAT IS PART OF OUR JOBS THIS IS HOW WE WORK

THIS IS SERIUS BUSINES AND NO PLACE FOR GIRL GIDES OKAY

IT IS ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL - THIS IS MOTTO FOR MAKING MONEY

JOIN OR GO UR WAY

ONE LOVE

MR G0MER

I just had to use that photo in a bait - a couple of Nigerian gang bangers who think lowering your pants is cool Laughing and finishing with the Three Musketeers motto just seemed so right.

This is for laughs, but if I snag him a second time - oh the pain Laughing

Shouldn't Abbott and Costello be showing the same signs ? That's how we know they're G0merBoyz. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Onward to another safari, Gomer. Hilarious! Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's rumbled me - sort of.

Quote:
HENS: r u there?
guy talk to me
u created this email i know, so talk to me
Sent at 10:14 PM on Saturday

He sent this chart to Bertie W00ster so he must suspect that he was duped all along, but by another Lad Very Happy but let's still try running with fairy story #1 for as long as I can, though I have a fall back fairy story #2 if that fails.

Quote:
BERTIE W00STER GAVE UP THIS BOX TO ME EASY OKAY

THIS IS HOW WE WORK

U DONT GET IT GUY DO U

This is my way of saying 'explain what you think is going on to me' and if I think it's funny, I'll run with it. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm only half busted. He still thinks I'm a Lad, so that gives me wriggle room.

He sent this chat to Bertie's mailbox.

Quote:
HENS: my guy i have wooster box and email address
i have been in many countries
i am not a small boy is this game
i think u see my back up to show u what i'm upto
u created the box to write to me
i know those game
forget
i don't want to mess the job up, because to get client is not so easy
so i want u to understand it that way
do not think u are too wise

Getting duped has clearly irked him and he's drawn like a moth to the flame. Very Happy

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to get client is not so easy

Music to mine ears, if it were only true!

Mr Gomer must get all the clients himself!!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why oh why did their mother ever stop dressing them? They're clearly not up to it themselves....

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic